That Is Not What I Expected

Story Info
Lifetime friends finally connect, but there's a catch.
2.5k words
4.53
25.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grew up together in a small town that was somewhere between a Norman Rockwell picture and Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" video.

Small town- population 457 from the 1980 Census and 475 from the 1990 Census. Our consolidated school district had 5 town in it with ours being the largest and hosting the high school. Our graduating class in 1997 had 37 kids. Thirty seven; which was more or less average sized for AGL-MDC (made up of the first letters of each town in the school district). It always makes me laugh when someone says during an interview or a political camapign, "I'm from a small town! We had less than 50,000 people and only TWO factories..." blah blah blah. WE had less than FIVE HUNDRED people and ZERO factories! It was a typical small Iowa town of farmers and people who supported the farmers or school or worked 30 to 60 miles away in someone else's factories.

With Norman Rockwell scene set, let's switch to the Taylor Swift part. Joni was the neighbor girl. Literally our bedrooms faced each other. No, I didn't spy on her (she had curtains dammit!), but we walked to and from school every day with all of the other neighborhood kids that lived on Washington Street. We held hands because that's how the bigger kids kept the smaller kids corralled and when we became the bigger kids we held hands because it felt right, I mean, it "set an example" for the little kids.

Joni was small but she prefered "petite". When we graduated she was a whopping 5 foot 3, 95 pound spinner with radiant blue eyes and a brown hair that was almost transparent it was so light. It wasn't thin or blonde- it is just hard to describe. She usually wore baggy or oversized clothes and sweatshirts because she thought she was too small chested and not overly curvy, but she was still the most desirable girl in our class, mostly because of her smile and personality.

I know saying "smile and personality" usually mean unattractive, but that wasn't the case, and we had several beauties for such a small group. In my class was a girl who would pose in Playboy twice and make the cover once, as well as one who made more than a dozen porn movies. And when I saw the movie "Wonder Woman" I swore Gal Gadot was a girl I graduated with; so for a small class we had plenty to choose from. However, Joni was magnetic and radiant- she had a smile that could light up the entire night. And those eyes...

Every guy in school wanted her, and she walked home with me every day until we were old enough to drive.

But she never went on dates with any of us. You could tell she just couldn't wait to leave and didn't want to get trapped here- get knocked up like her parents did, or her cousin, or her sister. She wanted out. Bright city lights, Broadway, costumes, night clubs. She didn't want to be stuck in Podunk, Iowa, population: nothing.

After gaining some freedom at 16 she would go to the rival town nearby so the guys in our class started spreading rumors of her being the "town slut" in the neighboring towns.

I never believed the stories about her.

****************************

In late May, the week before Memorial Day, all of our senior tests were done and that Friday was the traditional Senior Bonfire. No one knew who even owned the abandoned rock quarry where it had been held since before our parents had their Senior Bonfire. The Seniors had Commencement practice, went out for lunch and headed to the quarry where a bonfire and a keg of beer were waiting already. Underclassman showed up later, but were not allowed to drink from "The Sacred Keg"- they didn't even need to be told, we all just knew.

"Jason, can I ride to lunch with you, please?" Joni asked in her sweet voice at Commencement rehearsal.

"Sure," I said, not even giving it a second thought.

"Are you going to the bonfire after?" she asked.

"HELL YES!" I replied in mock enthusiasm. The Bonfire would be fun and THIS TIME the keg was ours but usually had a lot of drama to go along with. "I'll go for a bit, but if you want to ride along, I'll leave whenever," I told her.

"Thanks. I would like that."

We went to lunch and returned home to change. She was wearing a white sundress and said she wanted to change before the bonfire. "You can come in," she offered. "Brian just got some new Nintendo game if you want to play," she said. Brian was her brother and a friend of mine.

"Sounds good!"

Under that pretense I went into their TV room where the games were. I turned the system on and realized she had disappeared for a minute or two. In the room they had a couple of beanbag chairs, a recliner, and a huge sectional couch. She came back in and slid the sliding pocket door shut. Usually we did that when we played, but no one was home so who cared?

Then she stood in front of me, all petite, sparkling eyes, flowing hair, and she dropped her dress, revealing her naked body- beautiful, naked, pure body. Much fuller and curvier than I had guessed.

I was speechless.

"Please say something," she said.

"My God, you are beautiful! I had hoped for this but never... expected it." I wanted to rush in, but slowly reached for her cheek. Then she let me pull her closer, kissing her.

She trembled and had goose bumps on her breasts and shoulders. Her nipples were excited.

And I realized I had such a hard in I was slightly bent over.

"You had better let him out," she said, almost a whisper.

With no grace or finesse whatsoever I was quickly standing naked in front of the girl I had longed for, and she was naked, and apparently wanted what I had wanted forever.

Jason, I've... never with a guy before, and in case we go our separate ways... I don't want to regret not sharing this with you," she said. She was speaking softly, but decisiveness and conviction in her voice. No regret or second thoughts.

She reached out and lightly touched my cock, and I jumped.

"I'm sorry!" she said, pulling her hand back, afraid she hurt me.

"No, no! It's fine. I've just... never had... I mean, I had hoped someday you would, I just didn't expect it."

She moved to the short part of the sectional and lay down, opening herself up to me.

"Touch me, take me, I'm yours, Jason." Just straight to the point.

I wanted to hop on, stick my dick in her, cum and give her babies. But if this was a one time deal I decided to show superhuman restraint for an 18 year old male with a naked goddess in front of him, so I went slow- kind of.

I got on my knees in front of her. I'd seen one- touched one, but never FELT one, licked one or made love to one. And I intended to do all three plus anything else.

My excitement and nervousness was pegged at 11, and the anticipation for her of what I hoped would follow showed in her breathing. Her nipples were about the size of my index finger to the first knuckle- and being a dumb teenage boy I knew she was either cold or excited- "smuggling raisins" anyway. I assumed excited because it felt like it was 90 degrees in the house 5 minutes before so "cold" wasn't the reason.

I could smell her scent. My god, it was delicious, heavenly. It called me in. I looked into her eyes- those beautiful blue eyes and they nodded, granting me access to her most private area.

Her pussy was swollen and pink or red- almost purple. It didn't look like what I had seen in magazines, and there was a fine dewey film already forming and slowly dripping. Her pubic hair was thin and fine like the hair on her head and had been shaved down to a real narrow strip that would not be visible behind even the tiniest panties, but was there.

As I went in, I breathed in her scent. On the surface I could smell berries, maybe some honey- soapy or pefume maybe, because the overwhelming scent was something else- earthy maybe? I don't know how to describe it other than it was a powerful drug.

"Go ahead," she gasped, "taste me."

I did, and if her scent was a powerful drug, her taste was out of this world! Slick yet sticky, and her lips opened up and the taste got stronger. My cock hurt so bad, but I had my tongue between her legs and honestly I was not in a hurry.

She writhed a bit and then said, "My turn. Let me..."

It was left unsaid but I knew I would be unlike anything else so far in my life. I laid down on the long part of the sectional and she turned over and around, allowing me to touch her- FEEL her pussy and she slowly touched me. Then her mouth went for my cock, and on the first ride down...

I blew my load in her throat. Rope after rope of cum. She pulled away and got some on her face, in her hair, on her chest.

I was mortified!

"I'm sooo sorry Joni!" My god, I blew it! Literally, all over her. Before I got inside of her.

"I've never tasted..." she started. She must have been checking the clock in her mind. "Do you think you will be ready soon?"

Crap! Was she asking me to get ready for the bonfire? Fuck! I wasted my chance! Fuck!

"Nevermind," she said as she looked and saw I was still ready to go. "I think you still want more," she teased.

She went over to the side table and pulled out a roll of about 6 condoms and tore one off, and opened it. "Can I put this on you?" she asked.

I quickly nodded, anxious, because despite my eruption a minute ago, this was still going to happen.

Fuck the bonfire, I was going to fuck Joni!

No, that's not right. I didn't want to just "fuck" her, I wanted it to be more than that.

As she rolled the condom down my shaft, it almost hurt. The blood, excitement and anticipation all were pushed down into my balls and soul. And she caught a few hairs at the bottom, but I didn't care.

"Can I be on top?" she asked.

I nodded excitedly because I didn't trust my voice.

She rubbed herself, took my sheathed up cock, rubbed her lips making the tip of my cock disappear. Even through the condom she felt warm and wet.

Then slowly she rode down, gasping as she did until she hit bottom.

I was in!

I could have died right there. It was so much more than I had ever dreamed it could be.

She rode me slowly at first, allowing herself to get used to the feeling of being filled up.

I'm not big or huge, but she is tiny and said this was her first time with a guy. Maybe she used a brush handle or something because I thought there would be blood and pain, but there was none.

At the time I didn't notice the snap but her pussy seemed to feel warmer and wetter and even more heavenly. "Let... ugh... me...oohh... know... before... ummm... you... oh god... cum," she asked.

I warned her just before I came and we really did nothing different other than she rubbed herself hard. And then I erupted, probably more cum than the first time.

How in the hell did that happen? How could I produce so much cum? Where did it all come from?

I know where it all went, though. Her pussy, cervix, uterus, egg, then legs and couch.

That's what that little snap was- the condom breaking. Oops.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," I half heartedly apologized.

"It will be okay, I'm sure," she said. as she lay down next to me and cuddled.

About 5 minutes later it seemed I was ready to go again. "No sense in using a condom," she said, "the damage is done."

Our second time was faster and harder but equally as enjoyable. "Fuck Me," she kept saying over and over. And her walls got a second coat of paint.

Then we lay down next to each other and cuddled a bit. She was draped over the right side of me, barely on the couch. "We should go upstairs," she said.

We gathered our clothes and checked for any "damage". Flipped the couch cushions, grabbed the condoms and hoped for the best. Finally, we opened a window to get rid of the sex smell hanging heavy in the room. If only they could make that into a candle scent...

We stood in her bedroom, looking at each other, unsure of what to do. Finally we both started to speak at the same time,stopped, laughed, and I said, "You go."

"Can you make love to me this time? Gentle, romantic love, and then you go home and clean up and not tell anyone?" she asked.

I didn't feel like she was ashamed or embarrassed but if being discreet was what she wanted, fine. I would be discreet and pray for a "next time".

"Anything you want," I said, then kissed her. Deeply.

I then picked her up and lay her down on top of her bedspread. She spread her legs, nipples hard again, and I wasted little time. I kissed her as I slipped inside with very little resistance. Our bodies moved in unison, like we were pros at this. I sensed a change in her movement and body, and she cried out, "OH GOD I'M CUMMING....!" as her eyes rolled back inside her head. 3 pumps later, I came, another bucket full.

I crashed down next to her, spent. It would be at least an hour- nah, probably 10 minutes- before I was ready again. My balls actually hurt. My cock was starting to feel raw and sore from being so hard for so long.

Instead of just enjoying this, my mind started to run like a runaway train. I wanted to tell her I loved her. How we could get married, find jobs, hopefully have this baby and many more after and have a fantastic life...

"Jason," she said, barely above a whisper.

"Yes my dear," I whispered back, stroking the hair above her ear.

"Before we go any... further, there's someone I'd like you to meet," she said, propping up on her elbow to look me in the eyes.

"Okay," I said confidently. I thought I knew most of her family- grandparents included- but I'd meet the devil right then if she asked. "Before we go any further" to me sounded just like "I want you to fuck me again and get married but I want you to meet..." fill in the blank. Whoever, didn't matter, I didn't care.

"Who do you want me to meet?" I asked, emboldened by the future.

"My girlfriend," she said.

That is not what I expected.