That Is Not What I Expected Ch. 02

Story Info
Could his dream girl's girlfriend be the one?
2.2k words
4.36
6.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Joni dropped a nuke on me- "You were great, I've never been penetrated by a guy, I want you to meet my GIRLFRIEND!" - I almost regretted our sex. Almost.

I thought Joni was the perfect beauty. Her hair as magical, her smile and eyes were heavenly, but her chest was only okay, she wasn't very curvy, or overly athletic. Just cute and wholesome-other than that lesbian thing.

I think I was trying to prepare myself for failure to minimize the heartache. It's good advice to not want something too much because if you get it, it just might leave you disappointed.

But there was a part of me that still hoped by painting the inside of her pussy spermy white we might have to get married.

A few days later we delivered on the promise to meet her "girlfriend". I'm not sure who really promised and followed through, but it was at a graduation party for her cousin in one of the neighboring school districts. And this is where it turns batshit crazy.

Her uncle had just moved back "home" after retiring from the Air Force. This is her mother's brother so the last name didn't jump out at me. His daughter Natalia- Joni's cousin- was a sports legend in our part of the state. Every girl in our school HATED her because she was All State in 4 sports, going to college on a full ride scholarship and also looked like she belonged on every magazine cover and calender known to men. She was the complete package, every man wanted her, no one probably had had her yet, and it was her graduation party. As well as te party for the foreign exchange student staying with them- Natalia's cosuin Katarina.

Joni's girlfriend.

Kat and Joni are not related. Natalia's mom married Joni's uncle while he was stationed in Germany and Kat is related by blood to Joni's aunt and not Joni's blood uncle. So even though it's weird it's not THAT weird.

I had never met Kat or Natalia but I knew who they were. And they both knew way more about me than I had expected.

At this point, Joni's plan was for me to have gotten her pregnant or for me to get Kat pregnant so they could raise a baby together, but gay marriage and gay adoption were unheard of at this point. Joni was the only one who could not see the holes in her plan. But if it meant I got to have sex with one, both, all or whatever- I was a healthy, virile 18 year old male who thought with my dick, so who was I to complain?

It all started to happen a few days later. Graduation parties were over, summer jobs were lining up, and Kat was going to have to move back home to Germany very soon. She was on the fence about coming back to the States for college in the fall. She missed her family but Germany was a place of massive change, plus there were other immigration type hurdles- visas, green cards, whatever- that took time and time was not on her side.

It was discussed and decided that if Kat could get pregnant maybe it would be easier to stay- or actually come back over. I was to be the bull. It was sex, and I didn't care how it would affect me later in life since I couldn't see 6 weeks into the future let alone 60 years.

Joni and I hadn't been together since our first time, and after seeing Natalia and Katarina... Joni was only okay- the girl next door that you introduced to Mom, but not someone you fucked your life up over. And I was really starting to notice some unflattering mental characteristics.

I was briefly disappointed to find out the only involvement Natalia would have would be to provide the place- a cabin on the river- for us to use. She really wanted little to do with 2 of her cousins licking each other and getting pumped full of cum by some neighbor guy.

****************************

The weather was cold for the last week of May. Memorial Day Weekend was a few days away and none of the neighbors were out preparing their cabins for the Official Kick Off to Summer so we were pretty isolated.

Joni wanted to play along, but it was my mission to cum repeatedly in Kat. If Joni needed somethng after Kat left, I could give it to her then.

The two ladies started out by undressing each other and I quietly did the same. They ordered me to the bed and continued to kiss and rub each other. Fuck! I wanted to cum right there and then!

But for the few minutes they worked themselves up, I could see Kat was not really into it. I started to feel a little creepy sitting there. I thought about leaving. Then Kat reached out, took my hand, and placed it on her mound.

"Rub me, please," she said.

I did, and Joni tried to keep herself in the middle, but Kat had decided that SHE would be the focus.

I was fine with that, as long as I was involved. Eventually Joni ended up on her back, leaning on the headboard, Kat's tongue in her pussy, and my cock balls deep in Kat. I didn't know what the difference was at that time, but I had all but forgotten about Joni. Being in Kat was indescribable. She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles, she reached back and lightly touched me, she moaned at the right times, she moved into the right position just when I hoped she would.

And when I came inside her, I thought my balls were gonna fall off.

My first time with Joni had been like most people realize later how their first time was- messy, awkward, and not all that good.

Was this time so much better because of "experience"? Or was it my new lover?

We did some other things, completely trashed the bed, and eventually crashed together in a mass of naked, sweaty sex bodies. And I heard them whispering...

"It can still happen, Kat!" Joni protested.

"Europe, sure, but not here. He's a good lover and he cares for you. He's very considerate."

"I'm just not... I mean, sure, it feels good, but balls and dicks and stuff... I just don't think I want that all the time," Joni said.

"If he chose me, would you be angry?" Kat asked. It's nice how they were deciding my fate for me. I should have been angry, I should have spoken, but part of me physically couldn't speak right then- I was in a trance and it was possible I was only dreaming anyway- but the rest of me wanted to see how this conversation or dream played out.

"Why him over ME?" Joni demanded, a little louder.

"Because I like men. I've had a few- more than you- and I like the feeling of being stretched, filled, and even owned from time to time. Girls are soft and sensual and yes, oral sex with a woman is better than being gagged by a cock, but I could never go without a man. I'm sorry, Dear," Kat said.

At this point, Joni got up and left. I don't seem to remember much more for a little bit, but eventually we both became awake and Kat said Joni had to leave but we still had 2 hours left if we wanted it.

We made the best use of that 2 hours than either of us had made up to that point in our 18 year old lives.

She spread her legs wide open, I entered her. She got up on her knees and I slowly stroked in and out. And I slammed her hard, too. I bent her over the sink. She rode me like a bull riding champion. I came 5 separate times, and somehow each load seemed to be bigger than the last.

And then it was time to go.

And two days later, Kat went back home.

************************

Neither Joni or Kat ended up pregnant at that time. Joni avoided me pretty much the rest of the summer, but the best Kat and I could do was write each other. She was not going to be able to start college in the fall, but would be back for the start of the spring semester in January. So all we could do was write or make an occasional long distance phone call.

But through it all we both fell in love.

Joni moved to San Francisco. I started at the University of Iowa in the fall and decided to take German as a language and study International Relations. Natalia started there also and made an immediate impact on the University's volleyball team. Every guy in campus wanted to fuck her.

Every guy but me.

She came on to me one November night after a group study session in the library. I refused. The next week Kat would fly in for a few days and even though I was achingly full of cum, I was not going to waste it on Natalia.

"You're a good man, Jason. Kat deserves you. Joni said you'd give in and fuck me. I'm glad she was wrong," she said. Then she whispered, "I'm DTF if you change your mind, though. I'd love to see why Kat is obsessed with you."

******************

The worst part of Kat coming back was that everyone knew her schedule and we were not going to have any alone time. Her parents and younger siblings were coming back as well. But just to hold her, hug her and get a small kiss was enough to keep us going.

In 7 weeks and 4 days we would both be on campus together and fuck like rabbits we both told each other.

*****************

Our first night together when she came back was everything either of us had hoped. Sometimes chasing something so hard leads to disappointment, other times waiting for it makes it even greater than the sum of the parts.

We rented a motel room. It's a college town and cash could open any doors. She had arrived two days before, got settled in and we sent her parents back home. I was afraid she would be too emotionally whiplashed to want to do this, but was I ever wrong!

Our first time was as soon as we locked the door. Her coat came off revealing nothing but sexy lingerie to match the red heels. Keep in mind this was early January in Iowa and it was cold out. Neither one of us lasted long. She had cum all over her stockings when we were through. Then we showered, and our second time was slower and more emotional. Chest to chest, completely naked, her legs butterflied open and wrapped around me, her hands rubbing my back as I slowly and deliberately thrust each stroke with every being of my life.

Think of it like a vehicle. Our first time was two wheel drive, all speed and fury. This time was like four wheel drive on the low side. Very deliberate, well thought out and full of concentration. We both felt every muscle movement and heartbeat. Her blue eyes told the entire story, even as they rolled back into her head. I could feel the curve of her smile, the heat of her breath, the pusling of blood and the beat of her heart through the walls of her pussy.

We exploded at the same time. We both knew we would rather die than spend any more time apart.

*************************

That summer I proposed to her while she was showing me around her home country. We were looking out from Schloss Heidelberg, I got down on one knee and asked, and she enthusiastically accepted. We quickly got married there and repeated the ceremony back home in the states for our friends and family.

In that short time we were together- then apart- then back together we both became aware of how things work out even despite challenges, time, distance and said prayers for what you believe you want or need. Garth Brooks said it like this, "Sometimes I thank God for Unanswered Prayers."

Joni was my first "love", and when I finally got to have sex with her, I hoped we would end up getting married. Thank God we did not. Hopefully she is happy and makes someone else happy, but I never had any idea that I would fall for the girlfriend of my object of desire for all those years- and the girlfriend would be my object's cousin's cousin- it makes no sense and still is hard to wrap my head around.

But my One True Love- Katarina- was my second and my last. Part of me wishes I had waited, and part of her wishes she had waited for me also. But had she not taken the leap to come to the United States; had she not experimented sexually with her cousin's other cousin; and had she not so willingly gone along with such a stupid plan for me to try and impregnate one or both of them- none of this would have worked out.

Obviously, that is not what either one of us expected.