That Journal For Linda My Counselor

Story Info
Mother and son sex filled weeken.
9.6k words
4.38
17.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sep 4, 2021, 4:20 PM

For Linda D

Counseling Meeting:

Journal excerpt

Linda:

I wrote my journal for you as a fictional story to hide the reality in case my journal was read by someone else; I could have deniability. I'll have to admit this journal it is a bit over the top with adverbs and adjectives...But Linda, every word is true. So here it goes.

This all happened in upstate New York during a late July weekend in Utica, in 1981 when my mom moved out of my dad's safe suburban house and into her own apartment in a sketchy part of Utica. It started on a Friday night on a humid, scorching summer evening and ended by Sunday afternoon on August 2nd.

By a consensus of all the hormonal thirteen-year-old guys in my neighborhood my mom had the hottest figure. If there were a beauty contest the boys living around our house would easily choose her as the sexiest. Mom was a 1970 version of a MILF which my friends constantly reminded of every time we camped out.

By camping you must understand that meant going to a backyard tent lit by flashlights while we would consume bags of Lays potato chips. We bought and drank cheap wine and perused my dad's Sixties and early Seventies Playboys which I had snuck out his closet.

According to these same intoxicated friends my mom was a mix of a flirty Donna Reed and a shapely Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. She had shoulder length blond hair feathered to with a barely perceptible part on the right side allowing her hair to carefully fall across her forehead. Her sky-blue German-eyes sparkled with bits of green flecks in her iris when she smiled. She had wonderful white teeth set against pink-red lipstick on her lips. She possessed a voluptuous chest; when she wore a sweater everyone noticed her, everyone. She had shapely, petite legs that completed her sexy, persona with a whispery voice that could make all the boy's dicks get hard. Her eyebrows were trimmed to align with the contours of her nose so that when she smiled your vision would initially be drawn first to her eyes then down her lips then finally, her shapely body.

Every dude that knew fantasized about her jerking off to her at night in their beds. It was a tidal wave of lust that I joined in on crashing onto her beach

That fateful Friday night I was calling my mom to see if I could come over since my dad had told me she was scared after reading in Utica's Observer-Dispatch newspaper that a double murder had occurred just two apartment buildings away from her new place. So, to "protect" her I drove over to her East Cherry Street apartment... went upstairs, was greeted with a kiss and a hug from a relieved mom and enjoyed a great dinner with her talking about my running and college courses.

She had been an incredibly young mom when she got pregnant with me, and my dad was not a supporter of the women's lib movement of the Seventies; she had three kids by the time she was 23. When she earned a nursing degree back when we lived on Long Island in 1970 my dad was upset. She was supposed to stay home and take care of the kids. She was a rebel and the Women's lib movement had a significant impact on her and indirectly met life as well: She wanted her own career.

Meanwhile, my dad had lost a political battle with his boss within the New York State Psychiatric State Hospital system and transferred to a new job in Rome, NY. My dad's new position forced us to uproot ourselves from our decades-long Long Island roots forcing a reluctant migration for the family in the summer of 1977. I was 19 that year. My mom got a job at the same Psych Center as my dad who was still unhappy with her working. They even started driving separate cars to the same job!

My mom started "exercise" classes in the winter of 1979 and my dad's response was to start going on "long walks "through the idyllic upstate village of Clinton each evening. I had just read Jim Fixx's book Running and cautiously joined the jogging revolution. I lost 30 pounds in the next year and within a few more years could run very fast; often finishing long road races in the top ten percent! I added a very typical 1980's fashion look to my daily wardrobe: short bright orange running shorts and muscle shirts, which were revealing but amazingly comfortable for daytime runs, errands and activities or as comfy as skimpy pajamas, especially in Utica's hot-muggy, summer days and nights.

I had developed a lean-muscular runner's body and loved showing it off. While I ran my speedy 6:10 training miles I wore the old-fashioned pillow-style earphones over my ears and plugged my Walkman into the local rock stations, especially WOUR, the rock of central New York. Listening to those tunes could motivate you to run fast and faster!

I was a good looking, young runner who had no idea what he was going to do with the rest of his life and added to my stress levels, my family was disintegrating.

So, I was 22 and she was 39 when she got divorced and I was between girlfriends and broke living at our Clinton family home. I was going to SUNY tech college for a business degree, but I had dropped out. I didn't want to pursue it. I got a job at Sears and earned money for future college courses. My parents' divorce would drag out for three years and I would start Utica College of Syracuse University the next semester. But as of that late July summer night I was adrift and lonely and a bit scared about my future. I gotta confess that seeing my mom and having a spaghetti meal with her made me feel useful and made her feel safe.

Now, unbeknownst to me at the time as of this Friday night dinner and weekend "sleep over" with my mom, she had been "seeing" various men and having affairs since 1978.

My dad's long walks? He visited suburban house-wife hookers who operated out of the stereotypical white, two-story homes tucked together on tree-lined streets in the sleepy upstate village of Clinton. This small upstate village is down the hill from toney Hamilton College. I bumped into my dad during a warm summer's night jog under the village streetlights. I found myself running towards a couple walking together from the village square towards a nicely kept house. I adjusted my jogging path to-move towards the center of the street so I could pass by these two lovebirds. I suddenly locked eyes on the man, "Dad?" I came to a quick stop and blurted out to my father, "Hey dad!" "Hi son." Then I cut to the chase and rudely asked, "Um, dad who's this?" "Oh, she's a college student and I'm heading over to her house to help her study." The young lady was dressed to get laid since she was wearing the tightest jeans possible and a very tight Blouse with an exceptionally low cut that showed off her ample cleavage. She had no shame whatsoever looking me over as if she were expecting me to join them! "Yea, right." I thought to myself. Disgusted, I restarted my run and as I looked back over my right shoulder at sight of my dad with a busty 21-year-old hooker I knew my parent's marriage was doomed. I cranked up the volume on my Walkman and ran with angry energy back to my family home.

Wondering about my mom's exercise classes? Well, they were later to be revealed, during the divorce proceedings, to entail exercising with a string of men whom my mom would rendezvous with in motels all over the Mohawk Valley. Linda, it's painfully obvious that I've inherited quite a set of libidinous genes from these two parents

Okay Linda, back to Friday night. The dinner was fine, and mom explained that the divorce would take a while and that dad was upset and contesting it. She planned to buy her own house away from Clinton, but instead, in the more affordable area of South Utica. But, for now she was temporarily staying in a quickly decaying part of Utica, Corn Hill.

The post dinner discussion turned to my school choices and her concern that I was no longer a kid, and she was worried about me? How would I survive after she and dad had sold the house? I told her I planned to start going to Utica College of Syracuse University part-time, year-round. I would have a bachelor's degree in five years and work a retail job to pay the tuition and use Pell Grants. That's indeed what happened. The lawyers sucked so much money from both my parents that neither could help much with my college expenses. Part-time retail jobs barely paid for my UC tuition bill let alone buy life's necessities.

I gave my mom a kiss and headed off to her bedroom which for the weekend was now the guest bedroom since she preferred falling asleep watching TV; she had gallantly volunteered to sleep on the fold-out couch in her living room where the TV just happened to be. I put on my favorite PJs: my skimpy orange running shorts and nothing else... she had a rickety stand-up fan in the living room to keep cool with but there was no AC in the apartment, so the back bedroom was toasty.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep. "Thump! Thump!" bangs and more loud thuds and door slams vibrated my floorboards. "Fuck." Thump! Boom! Then four or five loud voices. It went on for 10-15 minutes without any sign of abating. "Shit!" I got up and headed out to the living room.

My mom asked, "What's up?" I told her there is so much noise in the room below her bedroom I couldn't get to sleep. She paused for five seconds and said, "Get in..." as she scooted to her right by shifting her hips and moved over to the far side of the fold out bed. "Listen" she said as she glared at me, "Stay on your own side." I slid under the soft-blue cottony blanket I remembered it fondly as a throw on our old family couch in the basement back in our Long Island home.

We watched a repeat on the Syracuse PBS channel of the Royal Wedding which had occurred earlier that week with the unforgettable Princess Di. My mom liked to have the TV on while she fell asleep. She loved romantic stories like that wedding, especially after own divorce. She seemed a bit melancholy while watching it.

Now, Lindalying next to her on that bed I realized was a sexy MILF. In just minutes I had a huge erection, steel-bar hard thrusting upwards attempting to escape the confines of my tiny orange shorts.

Luckily, my mom looked kinda sleepy as I maneuvered the thin blanket so that my erection was not too obvious. I kept fidgeting trying to focus on Lady Di's TV image and her huge wedding dress. I kept surreptitiously hiding my painful hard-on and seriously considered sneaking into the bathroom to rub one out.

That's when my slightly sleepy mom suddenly mumbled, "I have to use the bathroom" so she slid out of couch bed and then she proceeded to pit-pat down the short hallway in her bare feet towards the bathroom, the same spot above those noisy downstairs neighbors. Her passing between me and the brightly lit TV in her sheer t-shirt and short shorts did nothing to deflate my problem. I soon heard the bathroom door close and figured I had some time before I would hear a flush. I now had a quick decision to make. Find something to quickly jerk off into to get rid of my boner or just pretend to fall asleep and wait for her to drift off to dreamland and rub one out in the bathroom. I chose plan 'B'.

Well Linda, my plan unraveled since there was never any flushing sound. Instead, I heard a way too soon distant click of a light switch down the hallway, the bathroom door squeaked open, and I listened as my mom slowly strutted back into the living room past the Royal Wedding on the TV, this time in just her T-Shirt. Sans shorts! I got a good look at her heart-shaped ass and her erect nipples protruding through the oh so thin fabric of her t-shirt. Her pussy was protected by a fluffy triangle of blond hair.

She then slid under the blue blanket again but now she adjusted herself to lay on her left side so she could look at me. while those nipples on her full, round breasts were threateningly aimed right at me. She started watching the wedding again but by grabbing the blanket to cover herself she "accidentally" pulled them partially off me revealing my tenting shorts. Her eyes moved downwards to take in my erection and then she whispered, "Hey, are you thinking of me? Then in her best sensual tone she leaned closer and asked me "You seem to be." I rolled my head to my right to look at her while I answered. "Yea." but what I saw had an instantaneous cause and effect on my libido as my cock almost burst through my skimpy shorts. Cooing, she began slip off her T-shirt, exposing her breasts. She looked at my eyes... then drifted downwards to take in my chest, downwards past my tight stomach then finally staring at my shorts.

She rolled onto her back and starting to slide towards me and in a flirtatious moan and asked, "Jim?" My heart rate doubled as adrenalin shot through my body and her left hand drifted over my shorts and caressed my cock through the material.

"Yea. " I managed to reply,

"Heyyy what's this?" Now she slid her hand under my shorts and explored my cock with delicate curiosity.

Then she whispered, "Do you want to mess around?"

Those words changed my life.

Her hazel eyes took again appreciated the obvious bulge in my orange shorts with raised eyebrows while she effortlessly shifted her left hip and leaning towards me on her left elbow with practiced skill, adroitly pushed her right hand to push down my shorts in one smooth continuous movement. Her hand was still a bit damp and cool from washing up in the bathroom as her fingers tightened around the shaft of my cock with just the right amount of force. She squeezed her fingers into an ever-tighter grip on the base of my cock and started a slow up and down stroking motion as I noticed her eyes were focusing on my purplish, bulbous head on the top of my shaft.

"Nice, honey, you have a really nice cock, it's good enough to be a porn cock!" My perverted and ever always horny mom was giving me a nasty, slow hand job and moved her mouth right up to my ear and she purred, "To be honest Jim, I couldn't wait to mess around with you tonight." She shifted herself downward towards the TV and away from me until her face was just in front of my erection. "That's one gorgeous cock I gave birth to... let me suck on my boy's delicious cock." She turned her excited, widening eyes towards the mushrooming head of my dick and pursed her lips... pushed out her pink, stiffened tongue from between those curvaceous lips and licked the ever-so- sensitive head of my cock like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream.

I felt every lick as an electric-like shock. Intense sensations created by her oral skills and serpentine tongue caressed my cock jolting me with involuntary spasms. Each lick, each purr she uttered, between teasing light kiss of my shaft, engorged the head of my cock with ever more girth causing involuntary, jerking spasms towards her impish mouth. Her tongue circled the top of my manhood... and then opening mouth, her lips parted, and she inhaled my throbbing shaft.

A deep, long moan escaped my throat as she released her hand, "Ohhhhh, mom." as she sucked on my erection while keeping her smiling eyes locked onto mine. She used no hands; she pushed her mouth downwards and sucked. Then she pulled her mouth upwards while keeping her lips in constant contact with my vein-bulging shaft. Just as her lips were about to release my manhood, sluuurrp! She plunged her hungry mouth back down to the very bottom of my straining thrusting cock. Her nose buried itself in my balls as she inhaled my full length in one swallow. She didn't gag or struggle to keep me deep into her throat for five seconds each time she plunged downward. Inside of her I felt the head of my cock slither down along her curled, wiggling-eager tongue which caressed every inch of me as I plunged into her throat.

A Renaissance Faire sword swallower couldn't have been more proficient at their craft than my mom demonstrated with my cock in her mouth. All this transpired in front of TV images of virginal Lady Di getting hooked up with Prince Charles.

As she held me in her mouth, I kept my eyes locked onto hers. As she maneuvered herself to allow me slide deeper into her throat her eyes started to water releasing a single, fat salty tear which fell onto her pinkish left nipple. I could feel my balls tightening and with each downward deep-throating motion by my cock loving mom. Soon, the urge to let a jet sperm spill into her mouth became harder to stop. Within only a few more minutes of her sucking, my discipline totally escaped me... along with my surges of cum. The first stream of my warm, sticky cum into her warm wet mouth never stopped her from sucking; swallowing and loving every drop that flowed from my throbbing dick.

She adroitly kept up her sucking motions and I grunted with each jet of cum that I shot into her mouth, "Uh! Uh, UH! Uhhh!" pushing my hips forward with each spurt of white cum. She kept her lips locked on the top third of my cock and kept swallowing. By the time the fourth large surge of white cum had left my cock, small streams of whitish, bubbly, saliva spilled out each corner of her mouth and spilled onto her tits. Her lips finally loosened their grasp on my cock, and she released it in one hair flip motion. She paused, looking admiringly at the sticky shaft she inhaled deeply and took in the fresh air in a series of deep breaths. I had a self-satisfied smile as I watched droplets of foamy cum drip from the corner of her mouth landing on her heaving, sweaty breasts.

Smirking, with one eyebrow arching upwards she rasped, "I want you inside me" as she started lapping up the last bits of cum off my cock, balls and flat six pack stomach. She scooted towards me, threw her arms around my sweaty neck as I lay prostrate from my efforts. She snuggled close to my ear with her mouth, so much so that I could feel the warm of her post-blowjob breath as she cooed, "I want you inside me...now!"

She tilted her head so her eyes faced mine, slowly she closed her eyelids and kissed me forcefully shoving her tongue into my waiting mouth as far as it could go. As our tongues swirled in and out of each other's mouths I tasted the unmistakable remainder my own cum in her mouth. God. Without a doubt the perverted slut in that bed had me getting hard again. We kissed, sucked, and moaned as our tongues entwined, penetrating, and probed for pleasures that could not be denied by any of society's mores and beliefs. I exceeded each hungry lick and swirl she initiated with one of my own.

Remember, Linda, I was only 22; getting another hard-on was just a matter of my perverted mom getting me revved up with her French kisses and her hands on my back pulling me towards her again. Her insatiable desires were enflaming my libido to ever more heights of desire as my young cock rapidly responded to her undulating carnal kisses. I had to be inside her, I needed to have her, I wanted to fuck her all night.

She started moaning after each deep long kiss she uttered carnal sounds sending a signal to her son's brain which was reacting as if each of her salacious sucking sounds had a direct neural pathway straight to her son's eager cock. "God damn," I thought to myself, she's going to give me another massive orgasm with by just kissing me and draining my balls for good before I could even fuck her! No fucking way was I going to let that happen! Her licentious lips would not rob me of the pleasure of having her fuck me by milking me of all my cum.

I wanted to feel vaginal lips part, giving way as I pushed all eight inches of a vein-covered, hard cock into her moistened, tight pussy and flooded it long streams of hot sticky cum. I needed to be inside her! I grabbed her by the shoulders and forcefully moved her onto her back. She spread her legs apart and lifted her knees. Totally exposing her muff of blond, pubic hair. I maneuvered myself so that in one fluid motion I could slide myself right into her moist pussy. Oh my god it was wonderful. She panted as I thrusted my hardon in and out of her cunt like a thoroughbred stallion breeding a mare. I swear my cock got bigger while it thrusted violently in and out of her.