That Journal For Linda My Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished rinsing her hair she moved to her right and said, "It's all yours James." She felt my cock against her wet thigh and exclaimed, "Ummm, just how could you be hard again! You gotta be the horniest son ever." I was positioned behind her, so the shower spray was hitting her chest as I started to move my hands to cup her heavy round breasts, but she danced away from my hands.

"No way, no way! I have company coming in less than an hour and you need to get out of here, dry off. " I cut her off in mid-sentence by moving my erect cock right onto the puckered little star if her cute little asshole. I had plenty of soap all over it and I started to push into her ass. She stopped showering and said, "Honey, honey, please don't! " but her legs shifted ever so slightly to present her ass to me. I firmed up my butt cheeks and since she was about four inches shorter than me, I bent my legs slightly and with one prolonged thrust, The tiny star gateway to her asshole un-puckered for a second and the head of my lathered-up cock was in.

"Oh Jesus! That feels good honey! That feels good baby, but go slow or it'll hurt, let it relax as you stop then push in another inch or two and stop again. Okay? You hearing me, Jim? Go... Oh my god!" I suddenly started pushing the first half of my cock, four inches of my hard dick, into her inviting asshole in one continuous motion. Man oh man, her asshole was tight on my cock. It couldn't go forward again until she could relax the contraction squeezing my dick on all sides.

"Jim, honey, you have to listen and go slowly... "I cut her off in mid-sentence out of my eagerness and pushed another four inches into her in a second hard thrust that made her gasp, " OH... OH my GAWD that feels good! sweetie just let it rest there while my ass adjusts to you. it could hurt your mommy if you."

She was cut off again by my actions, I pulled my cock completely out of her ass in one fast pull... "OH Gawd... OH my gawd!" I pushed all my cock into her gaping asshole in one forward thrust and her tight puckered gateway was now constricting on my dick in a shuddering, sucking motion. "OH, MY GAWD! Honey, Jim, yes, keep going... fuck my ass!" Each time I fully withdrew my dick from her ass it dilated a bit more each time so there was less resistance, and it was easier and easier, so much so that by the tenth withdrawal and full re- entry she was begging, "Oh gawd yes! Oh, gawd yes! Oh yea... yea... uh... yea... unah...yea... un...oh, YES! Yes! Oh baby! yes!" She orgasmed on my cock as it entered her ass the twelfth time and every muscle in her heart- shaped glutes tightened and relentlessly squeezed my rigid cock as she came under the warm spray of water in that steamy shower.

I hadn't come yet and started to push in for the thirteenth invasion of her dilating asshole when she pulled away from me and said, "Oh my god! Terri's going to be coming up the stairs in ten minutes!" She looked at my bobbing erection and looked empathetic, "Okay, okay, you can stay for dinner, and we'll take care of that tomorrow morning, but keep this our secret, promise me Jim! I said, "Yes, promise." She directed me, "Get cleaned and help me get that sofa bed put away so we can use it for company." while she hurriedly dried off.

I could finish toweling a lot faster than she could since her hair was soaked and her hair dryer was still at the family's Clinton house. We rushed knowing another milf divorcee was on her way.

Terri was about ten years younger than my mom and recently divorced and lived in Clinton near my mom. She wanted to move to South Utica and the dinner was to help get my mom up to speed on South Utica real estate. Terri would eventually move into my mom's Utica place. I also moved into my mom's place rent free so I could live and study between my long training runs in the unheated, finished apartment upstairs from her kitchen and it had its own private entrance to the back door so I could have privacy while came and went while I attended Utica College.

Three years after this dinner Terri and I would become lovers while my mom worked nights. She was five feet tall with shirt bouncy brunette hair and often wore tight sweaters that showed off her perfect, round, 32c tits. Sweaters drive me crazy and arouse my desires to be with a woman like Terri and of course She noticed me staring at her perky, fabric-stretching boobs all thru dinner.

Dinner was otherwise uneventful; Terri was also going to UC for business and my mom asked her about how she did financially during the divorce. My mom was determined to get her share of my dad's New York State "Rockefeller pension" which paid exceptionally well.

Unknown to me at the time Terri had a huge crush on my mom. However, she would keep rejecting Terri's sexual advances saying, to me the next day, she's a piece of work, a slut, and will sleep with anybody, anytime." Oh my! I told myself. A milf only seven years older than me who fucked around with great tits? Yes!

Dinner ended, and Terri and mom headed out to Terri's car downstairs, but as she said goodbye to me Terri looked right at my eyes and gave me a nice tight hug. Then she paused a second or two and while rubbing my left arm and looking into my eyes she said with an impish grin, "Jim you would make a good boyfriend for any UC girl!" I would see that same impish grin looking down at me as she rode my cock countless nights to her moans of loud orgasmic bliss in-every bed, couch and chair in my mom's house. She was the first woman that let me take pics of her naked... she also had some small tattoos with the cutest of them being silhouette of a house key on the lower the right side of her belly. She was indeed a piece of work.

I cleaned up the kitchen and headed out for a long evening run on a perfect Mohawk Valley Summer night accompanied by fireflies and overseen by waxing moon that passed between puffy, thick, white clouds. It's been a perfect weekend. I got home showered and crashed in the guest bed. Hours must have passed since I never heard my mom come home with Terri and by the sound of it they had gotten back with some wine quite a while ago.

I woke up to pee that Saturday night and heard Terri and mom talking out in the living room, sitting on the same couch which we had only just folded up our love bed into just a couple of hours ago. Terri was talking about her son. She was telling my mom in very lewd details how she gave him dozens of blowjobs since her divorce. My mom should have won an Emmy doing her best angelic Donna Reed voice of disbelief after Terri described each orgasm's details were spilled out between slurping drinks of wine.

I had to pee, but this was too good to interrupt with bathroom noises. Then after more slurps and the sharp sound of two glasses slapping onto the end tables on either Dude of the couch Terri asked my mom about me. "Helen, your son is so fucking hot. He jogs around in those little shorts and tight shirts zipping past my house every day. His legs and calves are so cut and that cute tight ass of his, I could eat him all up."

"Terri! "

"Oh Helen lighten up, so I think your son is fuckable. I'm tempted to go in there and find out. How about you go out for some more wine, and I go back there and check on him? He's been stuck with his mom all weekend; he's probably got blue balls right now."

"Terri!" My mom shuffled some glasses around and I could hear her walk from the couch into the kitchen and place glasses in the sink with authority. Terri also went into the kitchen, and I couldn't make out the low volume conversation. Then they returned to the living room and Terri was gathering up her purse and keys.

"Sorry Helen. I'll head out. Your son is a catch and any girl who gets her hands on him will be lucky." My mom wished her a good night and closed the apartment door. She sat on the couch and my bladder had to relieved like yesterday! I made a bit of a show of walking from the guest bedroom and closing the bathroom door. I peed for minutes it seemed, flushed and washed up quickly. Turning the knob of the door I flicked the light switch off and shuffled out to the living room.

I expected to see my mom on the couch but, no one was there, then I investigated the kitchen, empty? Hmmm. I went back to the guest bedroom and there she was, sitting on my bed. Now by now my balls were on empty but that sure doesn't matter to any young man's libido. Just as I was anticipating more amorous adventures my mom said, "Jim, we need to talk. Terri just left and what she said made me think about what we have done here this weekend. We are breaking the rules. Terri doesn't give a shit about any rules. We should."

I sat down next to her, and my dick deflated within seconds.

"Jim, We were rule breakers."

"Mom "I replied, "I love you and what we did, with someone who will always love you, seemed, unstoppable. I had to have you. I know we are not going to be able to keep doing this.But what is the rule for? Your single I'm single. You can't get pregnant so there's no genetic danger. We are both very horny adults. We know it breaks the rules, but I love you and fuck the rules. I need you."

"Jim, we can't keep doing this."

"Mom, sure we can, now, but our lives will change, and we won't be able to be together as we meet other people and move away from each other. I don't feel any remorse, you were every boy's fantasy girl as they jerked off back in the old neighborhood. I'm so lucky you shared your passion with me. Now I know I can be self-assured I can make any woman I fall in love with happy."

"So you're not going to be all messed up by this?"

No mom, just the opposite, I'm full of confidence now. There's a girl at Bradlees I want to ask out. I was overthinking all my strategies on how I could ask her out. Now I feel so much more confident about my chances!"

My mom looked at me and put her hand on my knee... kissed me on the cheek and said, "I hope you're right about this. You have to understand I can't do a weekend like this again ever again." I looked right into her worried green eyes and lowered my voice, "Mom, I'm going to have girlfriends all the time thanks to you!"

"Okay, I guess, we'll I'm sleeping out on the couch, alone." She rose to her feet, a bit unsteadily, and I followed her. I opened the couch, so it turned back into a bed. We put fresh sheets on the mattress, and she wished me a goodnight and I headed back to the guest bed.

I woke up late the next morning and she was still snoozin' and ska-nixing, so I went out for my run. I headed down Genesee Street then turned into Sunset Street in South Utica. I had reached the turn to Chanatry's supermarket, and I glanced over to my left at a two-story White House with high green shrubs surrounding it; there she was! Terri was unloading her car and moving her stuff into a house that turned out to be just a few houses down from where my mom would move into!

It was a typically buggy, hot, hazy and humid Utica summer night and I was wearing my shortest 1980's shorts cruising along at almost top racing speed. She stopped unloading the truck and turned in her tracks holding a heavy-looking cardboard box, turned and watched me run by.

Uh huh. Terri would play a big part in my life just a few years later when she moved into my mom's spare bedroom. But that's another journal entry for another counseling session Linda.