That Journal For Linda My Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just started kissing her breast and nibbling on her hard-pink nipples when my tightening balls suddenly sent stream after stream of cum up my shuddering shaft. I shouted, "I'm cumming!" Mom gave her son a nice big bear- hug while my involuntary body spasms signaled one hell of an orgasm. She let out a steady stream of fucks from her grinning mouth. I couldn't focus my eyes on her for the next few minutes while I recovered from it. All the while she panted sweetly, "That felt so good. You feel so good inside me. We'll have to get you to last longer honey." She kept me inside her by locking her feet atop my butt.

"That was so fucking hot Jim!" I fell asleep that Friday night with semi-hard dick still inside my mom's pussy. I could see a stream of cum oozing down over her petite asshole leaving a chilly, wet spot on our soaked covers. Eventually, I slipped out from her arms during the night to pee and clean up a bit back in her bathroom. When I came back Lady Di was again heading down the church steps as PBS repeated the ceremony again. I climbed back into my lover's arms and fell into a wonderful, dream-filled sleep.

Saturday morning I woke up first and noticed a pair of cute, size-five feet with their newly painted red toenails sticking out from the blue blanket. I ran a single finger along the sensitive bottoms of her soles but as I stealthily moved closer to my victim, I heard an alarmed female voice warn the predator away, blurting out, "Don't you dare tickle!" In the same authoritarian voice, I had heard whenever I was caught being a naughty child I listened and obeyed! I retreated and sliding on my shorts headed for the bathroom.

I headed down the wood floors of hallway like a kid who just had gotten the best birthday present they ever wanted. I entered the bathroom and whipped down my shorts and went to grab my penis to pee but before letting go of a stream of piss I heard a noise right behind me. It was my sneaky naked, predator mom getting revenge for my tickling ways! However there was no tickling fingers attacking me as she instead slid her arms undermine, grabbed my dick and said in her beautiful flirty voice," I always wanted to know how it feels to pee standing up!" So, with her round, 36 D breasts with hardening nipples she started pushing up against my back while her delicate hands guided a strong stream of pee to the center of the toilet. "Bullseye!" She giggled into my ear as she aimed my cock like a pro. She had a surprisingly good aim and I told her after about a minute of peeing that she would need to give it a good shake or two. But instead of shaking it she started stroking it.

Oh my god my mom was such a horny divorcée! She nibbled on my left ear lobe and whispered into my ear, "Jim, Jim honey, I want you again, I need that cock back inside me." Then she gently kissed my neck while hovering her tongue closer and closer to my sensitive earlobe. Then, with just the very tip of her tongue, she darted her tongue jus to lick my earlobe then playfully bit down on it. Oh, and that dick she had been playfully aiming at the bowl? It was now fully erect and firmly in her grasp. She nuzzled my neck and whispered in my ear, "Jim, honey let's go back to the bed. I really want to go at it. "

Linda, Saturday would turn out to be a series of ever more intense sexual acts with my divorced and depraved mother. When I look back on it now forty years later, at the time I felt like the luckiest, most loved son in the world. Today, I realize I need help. That's why I'm spilling my guts out to you Linda; I want to move on from the events of that weekend.

Linda, what my mom and I did next, no one would have expected. I still regret it to this day.

I'm not proud to say I inherited my mom's ravenous libido. As a teenager, I would jerk off, rub one out, masturbate at least three times a day. Most teenage mornings I pushed aside my bedroom curtains to put on a show for the woman who lived behind our family home on Long Island. I got off knowing she enjoyed watching me cum from her kitchen window.

Even at my school, my curvaceous Spanish Teacher gave me daily boners every third period. Thank goodness the Spanish textbook I carried around in front of my boner was a large edition and I could use to hide my embarrassing erection. Although, when I really think about that teacher's facial reactions while she watched me awkwardly leave her class...I'm pretty damn sure I remember her having a stupid, self-satisfied smile on her face. Yea that young nubile teacher most definitely noticed. "Teenage boys." she probably thought to herself as she rolled her eyes after we left her room.

My mom followed me back to the living room where the fold-out bed in front of the TV was still opened wide for our unsatiated desires. My cock was fully erect again as I plopped, face first, onto the covers. I noticed the thin white t-shirt she had been wearing last night was now crumbled up and covered in dried sweat, cum and vaginal juices. I took it and threw it under the couch and felt my mom's body land right next to me.

I barely had time to flip onto my back after chucking the encrusted t- shirt onto the floor before she was on top of me peering downwards at me with hungry eyes and a tight lipped, predatory smile. She didn't kiss me; she didn't caress me or say sweet nothings. She wanted to fuck my brains out. She moved so she could be a position for straddling my thighs then she guided my hard manhood right up into her hot, wet pussy. Mom pushed herself down onto my cock. She clenched her teeth and her squinting eyes focused on the wall behind me. She didn't care who was attached to that cock.

There was no gentle, thoughtful start to her movements, she violently thrusted her hips back and forth at an ever-faster speed and she let loose with loud guttural, animal sounds as she rode my engorged cock to a fast-approaching orgasm. I had nothing to hold on to...her bouncing full breasts heaved up and down as she used my chest for leverage and balance. Her breathing became deeper and louder. My cock thrusted involuntarily upward pushing up into her moistened vagina since each time she pushed downwards on my cock she moaned with perverse pleasure. She started to get wet then wetter, and her pussy's kagels grabbed my cock ever tighter with each grinding movement she employed. Then she ejaculated a warm jet of fluid all over her boy balls.

Thus lubricated, my shaft was ever easier for her to grind up and down on and she pushed back and forth riding her first-born's cock to sexual ecstasy. She fucked as if it would take away her anger with her ex-husband, she screwed me like she was angry at everything and everybody and was taking it out on my cock! Then, she increased the pace of her rocking motion and with each forward thrust of her hips she grunted, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god! Yes! Oh-god-yes! Oh god! Oh my god! Yes!...oh, fuck yes!". Her whole-body shuddering and her motions became spastic, then she let out a loud, guttural groan, "CUMMING!" I hadn't cum yet, but my mom rubbed her clit into a second orgasm as she rubbed it furiously while my shaft still twitched inside of her clenching, tightening vagina.

After my two earlier orgasms in last 24 hours my cock had lost some sensitivity so I was now lasting longer! I took the initiative, grabbed her shoulders, and guided her onto her back while staying deep inside of her. It was my turn to fuck her. It was my turn to fuck a pussy. I wanted to cum hard. I didn't kiss her... I didn't say sweet romantic things. I fucked her brains out. We really went at it. No messing around. My cock was learning to fuck for 30-40 minutes at a time this weekend. I tightened my abs, pulled backwards as I tightened my glutes and then at full speed rammed my cock into her pussy as only a well-conditioned marathon trained runner could. The pace of my fucking her excited her more and more as she was expelling breathlessly with each invasion of her pussy, "Uh... uh... uh... uh... fuck... fuck... fuck... yea... yea... yes... un... un.... Yea! Just like that! Don't stop! Oh... OH... UH... Uh... Yea... YEA!... UH... oh... yesssss."

She pushed her legs as far apart as they could go, and another stream of her vaginal ejaculate sprayed all over my balls and the sheets as her vagina clenched down again on my entire shaft. Her tight cunt sucked the first squirt of cum out of me then we came together as I continued to pump into her until I couldn't move anymore and a second jet of cum spilled into her pussy She looked up at me with her steely eyes and in a raspy voice said, "Oh,shit, sweetie, that, that, oh my god. that was fucking great!" I was still cumming. She then wrapped her sweaty legs around my 28" youthful waist pulling me towards her as a third powerful stream of cum filled her followed by a weaker fourth. I had crossed the finish line and gently allowed gravity to pull me down onto her heaving breast squishing her hard aroused nipples into my chest.

That poor, abused, fold-out bed was soaked from our love making but I enjoyed the chilling sensation on my skin. I managed to keep my cock deep inside her. I didn't want to ever leave the sensations her pussy gave me, then looking at her mouth... her tongue was licking her lips. God, she looked so sexy doing that I just had to push my tongue into that mouth.

We kissed and sucked for the next hour. My erection never totally left me as her sensuous lips seemed to have a direct connection to my cock. My shaft would start to soften and deflate a bit and she would push her lips against mine and shove her tongue deep into my mouth. My shaft would stiffen again and the head of my cock bulge and twitch with each penetration of her tongue into my welcoming, wet, mouth. I caressed her heavy round tits and pinched her nipples between my fire finger and thumb. I wanted her and she loved it.

Finally, with my balls totally drained, I pulled my semi- erect cock out of her pussy; white, foamy, ejaculate oozed down from her still parted pussy lips, the cum dripping past her star-like, pouting asshole and continuing down the crack between her heart shaped ass cheeks. It was a fucking awesome sight. She fell asleep while I watched her. I headed for the bathroom, peed and grabbed some towels for the dished sofa bed covers and tamped them into the wet sheets and gently covered her in the blue blanket.

I walked quietly into the kitchen looking for something to munch out on. It was bare. I found some crackers and orange juice for lunch and then cuddled up against her breast while she slept angelically and took my own nap using her breast as my pillows. We both were satiated as if we had eaten a tryptophan-laden Thanksgiving dinner. Linda, Is there nothing as much fun as sleeping next to someone who just fucked your brains out? Even if you shouldn't have done it? At the time I felt like the best lover in the world. Now I realize we broke every rule in the book.

By late afternoon we were awake and hungry. There was not much to eat but the leftovers of Friday's dinner, so the microwave was employed into its noisy humming business. A soon to be divorced woman who slept with a dozen different men in the past few years and her horny, young lover voraciously ate their warmed-up spaghetti topped with plenty of shaken, grated parmesan cheese thickly sprinkled over the red sauce. Those carbs would come in handy as a source of energy later that Saturday.

As we ate our pasta and drank our diet soda my mom asked about my dad. She had cheated on him for years and years.

In the divorce proceedings an investigator for my dad's lawyer submitted evidence of my mom in a threesome with another couple from Clinton. Going back even earlier, one of my earlier memories is the image of my mom having sex with a man in her bed that was not my dad. They shooed me away, but I remember seeing her swallow his huge penis. What struck me was how gigantic it was compared to mine and the moans she made as if she was being hurt by that giant thing that stranger had.

She had had affair after affair during her marriage, most recently pretending to attend exercise classes but, getting laid; it even came out she enjoyed lesbian sex and anal vibrators. All these sordid facts would later come out publicly in the drawn-out multi-year divorce proceedings. While we chatted between love making sessions that afternoon, I even got brave enough to share with her how I bumped into dad on my runs outside the village with a college-age "ladies" on more than one occasion. She was perturbed but not surprised. I asked her about her plans. She said she was going to buy a house, sue to get part of dad's future retirement checks and work until she could afford to move to Scottsdale where her sister had recently moved into home a few months ago.

She asked me my plans. Oy. At that point in time, I had two years of junior college but no degree; I planned on SUNY Tech for a business degree. But my heart wasn't in it, and I just didn't have a damn clue what I was going to do, or, where such was going to live, or how I would pay the bills now that my parents would become divorced and sell the house I lived in.

After our late lunch and another nap, we were back at it. Not a slow, romantic post lunch make-out but an animal-like hunger was satiated. "That's it...that's it.... Oh yes, please...Yea baby! I fucking want it...fuck that pussy! Oh yeaaaa. Ohhhhh oh ohhhhh!" Right there...Don't you stop... don't you fucking stop... keep going... don't stop don't ooohhhh fuuuuck yeaaaah! Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,uh-uh-uh, fuck...fucker...fuck! don't stop! don't- uh..Oh god! I'M COMING... fuuuckk yeah!" I made her beg for more, licking her clit and pushing my tongue as far into her cunt as I could manage. Slurping and licking her pussy, pushing my face hard onto her vaginal lips.

She couldn't get enough of my improving oral skills. I would lean on my left arm to free up my right hand to push in and up to rub her G-spot and lick and kiss her clit. I hope the loud downstairs neighbors from last night her moans from her orgasms. She grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands as she pushed her hips up into my chin as I sucked on her clit and rubbed her G-Spot with two fingers. She moaned and squirmed and then would suddenly get quiet as all her muscles tensed and she spurted her hot cum all over my mouth. I was getting incredibly hard and started to crawl up towards her gushing pussy. I placed the head of my cock right under her clit and the pushed my hips slowly... very slowly...forwards aiming my bulbous purple head of my cock right for her pursed vaginal entrance one millimeter at a time...she purred, and French kissed me as my shaft kept a slow motion forward thrust into her tightening pussy. I resisted the urge to just plunge it into her and ramming it against her cervix. I took every delicious second, I could to inject my entire length into her constricting, sucking pussy as her vagina vainly tried to engulf my entire cock at all at once.

I was disciplined as she begged, "Jim, please, Jim, give it to me!" Finally, I was balls deep in her. This would be the hottest fuck of the long romantic weekend with her. Her hips bucked up and down as she started the fucking while I stayed perfectly still with my hips pushed forward and my ass cheeks tightened to support my cock's furthest penetration. The bulging head of my cock was battering her cervix as she gyrated beneath me on my shaft. I was determined to last a longer time before cumming this time, and, with my years of marathon training, I could fuck her to a dozen orgasms without losing my breath.

We would both talk about this weekend for decades to come. "Oh my god, ohhhhhh" she cried out as I started to pull back and violently thrust into her... again and again... picking up speed I skillfully brought her to the edge only to pull out and lay on her and nibble at her breast and neck then move to her mouth and passionately kiss her while I reentered her hungry dilated pussy with hard cock with my balls smacking her ass cheeks at full force while a wet slapping sound echoed throughout her apartment as my hips smacked against hers. "Ohhhhhhhh... Uh.... Ohhhhhh.... Uh.....ohhhhhh!" We hit an erotic musical rhythm each time my cock was engulfed into her firm wet pussy then reluctantly released by her toned vaginal muscles. Who would come first? The marathon runner whose cock was getting harder as each minute of fucking passed by. Or the insatiable milf spreading her legs apart so she could feel inch after rigid inch of her lover's rigid manhood push her Pusey into orgasmic oblivion?

Because I had already cum three times yesterday, I had proven to myself my libido was a match for her's and my cock was now desensitized enough by all the rough fucking, I could now go for an hour and not cum unless I really thought about how fucking good it felt to be inside her. To delay my orgasms I thought about baseball and kept up the fucking. My maturing cock could fuck her all day and night until I decided I was ready to cum.

I fucked her like I was sprinting towards the finish line of a race... her body tensed she moaned while hugging me and came all over my cock. She purred, "Oh baby, you're going in so deep!" I kept up a steady rhythm of fucking like a machine and she came a second, third and finally a fourth time. Then I let myself go... I came as I never had before. Normally I can feel my balls tighten as the ejaculate races up my shaft, however... I never felt the first blast of cum explode into her pussy but by the second surge I screamed, "OH GOD, I'm Cumming!" Then I felt a third big squirt hit her cervix, then a less powerful fourth weaker stream of ejaculate. I was spent and collapsed on her tummy and rested my head on her round, full breasts that were now my pillows and felt her heart racing. then as our perspiration mixed and cooled our overheated bodies my deflating cock slid out of her and softened while it continued to ooze cum.

Exhausted from her multiple orgasms, she lay on her back with her legs spread apart and I could plainly see her vaginal muscles pushing out a steady stream of white foamy hermie spermies. No need for a condom since she had had her tubes tied after the fourth kid. I could cum like that every time with a lover like her. Finally, my balls were empty.

We napped next to each other the rest of the afternoon and it wasn't until her phone rang that we were roused out of our wonderfully sleepy state. For the first time. That weekend I did not get an instant erection watching my mom's ass jiggle and her breasts bounce as she jogged for the phone. It was Terri Sears on the phone, and she was on her way over to visit my mom for a girl's night out, which would consist of vodka-sweetened drinks and complaining about their divorces and money troubles.

I heard mom say that she would order some take out from the Greek restaurant around the corner, it's the best Greek food in the city. They agreed she would come over in about an hour. I asked her if I could stay for dinner. She said, "Terri is a real piece of work, she's a slut and would sleep with anything or anybody! I think you should head home to your father's." Damn, rejected.

I headed for the shower in her tiny yellow faded painted bathroom. The faucet was from the 1920s and the tub was probably used to make illegal booze for a speakeasy. I had just started to soap up my body when my mom came in and hopped into the shower. She grabbed her shampoo bottle and started to vigorously lather up her brown shoulder length blondish hair while now hogging the pathetic spray coming from the antique shower head. "Aww come on mom, you're hogging all the water!" So, she finally stepped aside, and I could continue rinsing and rubbing soap under my armpits and clean away all the cum coated crust from my crotch. Then she wiggled her wet heart shaped cheeks back in front of me and the shampoo from her hair trickled down between her shoulder blades and rivulets of watered-down shampoo trickled down the crack of her ass and over her pussy and trickled down towards her legs and hurtled down the drain. My eyes took in her skin's soapy sheen under the bathroom light. I was getting hard again.