That Just Ain't Right!

Story Info
Rob's girlfriend's mother shows him how sex should be done.
1.7k words
4.06
23.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
124 Followers

It was the winter of Rob's senior year in high school and he had been dating Suzanne on and off since the mid summer. He was everything that a mom and dad would want for their daughter: good looking, tall, polite, an honor student, and he ran track. He and Suzanne were not what you would call promiscuous, but they did have occasional sex when the opportunity presented itself.

Suzanne lived at home with her parents, Dan and Marie. Their house was modest, but neat and Suzanne's parents both worked. Some days Rob would drop by and the two would do homework and sometimes watch television together. These times would then also present the opportunity for the two to have sex. Truth be known, it was Rob who took Suzanne's virginity some months prior.

This particular afternoon Rob had having sex with Suzanne on his mind the entire day. Towards noon, the skies had become overcast and a steady light wet snow began to fall. Suzanne had gone to the library first so Rob was home before her. He knocked on the back door and Suzanne's mom let him in. A nurse who worked second shift at the local hospital, she was already dressed for work in a starched white uniform with white stockings. She might have been in her early 40s, but had a great figure that was very trim but with nice breasts and great legs, which Rob had been admiring all school year.

"Hi, Rob. Suzanne isn't home yet, but there are some fresh cookies on the counter, so help yourself," she said as she retrieved a raincoat and a pair of rainboots from the closet in the back hall. (This was still the era when men, women, and children all wore rubber rainboots on inclement weather days.)

Rob took two cookies and sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. Suzanne's mom pulled out a chair and sat down to pull on her boots. Crossing her left leg over her right, her dress pulled up to where Rob had a great view of her thighs—so high that he could see the garters that held up her stockings.

"Great pair of legs," he said to himself as he felt his manhood twitch a little.

With one boot on, she switched legs to pull the one onto the right foot and afforded Rob with an even better view. "Spectacular!" he thought soaking in the scene.

Marie put her coat on, said good bye, and left for work. Before Rob could sit down and enjoy his second cookie, Suzanne came in.

"Sorry I'm late, but it was a messy walk from the library."

"We need to spend time on our history papers, but if we make good progress there can be time for . . . "

"We can only make time for sex if you remembered to buy us some rubbers. I have no intention of sweating out each month to see if I get my period."

"Well, then we're in luck because look what I have," he said showing the box of condoms.

Since they had all the time in the world and a box of a dozen rubbers, Rob and Suzanne took the opportunity to hump with abandon and went through three of them in one afternoon. Suzanne might have been a late bloomer in not being deflowered until she was 18, but wanted to make up for it now.

A week or so later, Rob made his usual stop at Suzanne's after school. Her mom was there, which was no surprise. What was a surprise was that she was not dressed for work, but was wearing a bathrobe.

"Hi, Rob," she said greeting him as he entered the kitchen. "Suzanne's not here. She went shopping with some friends."

"Oh, gee, she didn't mention anything about that."

"No, it was sudden. So how's school? I hope that you and Suzanne are managing to get all your studying done."

It seemed like an odd question, but Rob answered, "School is going fine. Why?"

"You and Suzanne seem to be spending a lot of time together. That's all. How's your biology class going?"

"I'm not taking biology. I took that sophomore year."

"I'm pretty sure that you're studying biology," Marie said as she turned around and let the front of her bathrobe fall open. She only had on a pair of panties, but no bra so Rob got a great view of her perky tits.

"Huh?" was the only response that he could muster.

"Look, I know that you're one horny guy. I also know that you have been fucking Suzanne recently. I'm also older and experienced enough to know when a guy is checking me out and you've been doing that every chance you get."

"OK, you got me. I'm guilty on all counts. And I'm sorry."

"Don't be! Did anyone ever tell you that you have a great body? I've always wanted to fuck a young hunk like you. Do you think you'd like to give it a try?" Marie asked taking down the front of her panties enough to flash him her bush.

"Gee, I, I, don't know," he stammered.

"Sure you do. If you think that you like fucking my teenybopper daughter, you should try fucking an older and more experienced woman. Come on upstairs and let me show you how things ought to be done," she said taking his hand and leading him to the steps.

Rob was now caught. Suzanne's mom knew that he had been fucking her daughter, but now she wanted him to fuck her. They got to the top of the steps and went into the master bedroom. Marie dropped the robe to the floor and peeled off her panties so that she stood totally naked before him, her perfect tits calling out to be suckled. Marie held out both nipples and Rob could feel his penis go erect.

"Do you like my titties?" she asked.

"What the heck?! Why not?" Rob said as he felt the erection growing in his pants. He undid his belt and let them drop to the floor. On the one hand he really wanted to fuck Marie, but still was a bit intimidated by the prospects. He reached for his wallet so he could retrieve the rubber that he carried in it.

"Forget the rubber. I'm on the pill so you should have no fear of knocking me up. Now come on the bed with me," she said taking his hand once more.

Marie laid down on the edge of the bed and allowed her legs to dangle. She spread her legs and Rob could see some glistening on her bush. She put her hand down by her pussy and spread its lips revealing her inner pink flesh. That pussy was calling out to Rob to be eaten and while he had never tried that before he had heard some of his friends tell about how awesome it was. Without further coaxing he got on his knees and snuggled his face into Marie's bush.

"Now take your tongue and lick me. You'll find that pussy juice is an acquired taste, but also guess that you will like it. I suspect that you never did this with Suzanne. You should try it, she'll really like it,"

Rob got more aggressive with Marie's pussy and discovered her clit, which he sucked on and drove her to the brink of an orgasm.

"Keep doing that. It makes me want to cum. Don't stop," pleaded Marie as she orgasmed.

Rob's erection was now harder than he ever knew it could be. He really wanted to fuck Marie now and got up off his knees, took his organ in hand, and approached Marie who upon seeing him drew up her knees in great anticipation.

"Oh, I'm ready. Fuck me. Fill my cunt with your young warm seed," she begged.

Rob inserted himself in Marie. She was nowhere near as tight as Suzanne, but he liked it just the same. After several long strokes and he knew that he was ready to cum. He thrust himself into Marie as far as his organ could go just as it burst forth with a torrent of cum.

"Fill me! Fill me! Please fill me!" she pleaded. And he did.

Several minutes later Rob could feel his erection shrinking and he withdrew. A few seconds later his cum started to leak out of Marie and onto the bedspread.

"That wasn't too bad for a young guy without much experience," Marie said. "Sex is fun, but it sure can be messy," she said trying to stem the flow with her hand.

"So what do you think? Do you like fucking an older woman?" she asked.

"You taught me a lot. I never ate anyone out before even if I had heard of it," he replied searching for appropriate words.

"I love oral. You'll have to try giving oral to Suzanne. I'm sure she'll love every minute of it. After you get her all worked up with oral, then you can go ahead and fuck her. The sex will be much better that way."

This whole scene was surreal. Here he was naked on a bed with his girlfriend's mother having just fucked her at her request. Moreover, she just showed him how to have oral sex and was recommending that he give it to her daughter.

Rob pinched himself to be certain that he wasn't dreaming. Did he just have vaginal sex with Suzanne's mom? Even better she wasn't mad at him for fucking her daughter.

"Thanks for the great lessons," was all that he could muster to say.

"But now I'll warn you," Marie began with a stern look on her face, "Don't you even think about fucking my daughter without wearing a rubber! Do you understand me?" Marie's voice as well as her expression had turned menacing.

"I understand," he said shaking his head affirmatively realizing, too, that he had just more or less gotten permission to fuck Suzanne provided that he used adequate protection.

"Good. And never forget it either."

"No, I won't," he promised.

At that Marie got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and was gone for some time. When she came back she had her panties and a bra back on.

Rob got dressed, left the bedroom, and went downstairs. He let himself out without saying a word. On the way home he mentally relived what he had just experienced. It was like his girlfriend's mom just gave him a detailed tutorial on sex.

"It might have been great," he said to himself. "But that isn't what is supposed to happen. That just ain't right."

doctorwes
doctorwes
124 Followers