All Comments on 'That Just Ain't Right!'

by doctorwes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, ....

This short fuck story with hardly any build-up leaves us wondering why his girlfriend's mother will introduce her daughter's boyfriend to cheating -- and hence also.possibly corrupt the young couple's perception of a sexual relationship as an expression of the love between them?

That the mother have observed the young man being fascinated by her body is not any kind of explanation. She's described as a woman who may often evoke that kind of attention with males. Most grown-ups would be secretly amusef and feel flattered by the young man's attention -- remember she could have been his mother -- but then leave it at that and leave their loved kids alone. So why did this mother act differently? Just because she is an egotistical person to whom her child's happiness means not much or ....? (Her 'emphasized lesson' about always using rubber is in any case not conveyed very well by giving him an introduction to non-rubberized sex, I think ...)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
The title says it all

Reads like Mom just wants to be eaten and fuck a young guy. There wasn't much instruction, just her telling him to eat her pussy. Knowing he is probably not very experienced, there's a lot more she could have instructed him on than just sucking her pussy if she really wanted to help her daughter out. One of the things I don't understand, at the last she warned him not to fuck her daughter without a rubber, yet she knew that they were having sex so why didn't she get her daughter on birth control pills? Doesn't seem right. I think Mom was just looking to score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds right to me.

Same thing happened to me,junior/senior years of h.s., Two wanted to be fucked if I wouldn't the daughters-didn't save those sweet young assholes from getting filled..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All I can say is the story wasn't real nor sexual. Just a mother having sex...like bam bam, thank you mam. No foreplay, loving, or tenderness. Don't short cut just to finish quicker. It's more like a man jumping a woman, get off, then jump up, dress and go home. Nothing. .. Sorry but that's the best I can do on this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctorwes@doctorwes
Grew up in southern Oklahoma and went to college for civil engineering in upstate New York where I have lived ever since. Had a successful career, but some years ago in my mid-life crisis I quit my job, went back to school for a doctorate and became a college professor. It's...