That Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day was a beauty, Yumi and Haruto went to a local park enjoying the sunshine. They took an easel, paints and brushes with them, taking turns capturing a landscape on the same canvas. It was a unique experiment in artistic collaboration. Several people gathered around them while they painted a splendid scene. Many are commenting on the flaming colors and wavy intonation of the exhibition. A couple asks for Yumi and Haruto's contact information to buy some art. The two are very pleased with interest as the publics reaction to their art wasn't even on their minds.

After a nice evening meal and fascinating conversations they went to bed.

Haruto was so aroused by the previous night's story he decided to play with Yumi during the night. They kissed and fell asleep. He woke in the middle of the night reenacting the story to a t. The only huge difference was he had no urge to ejaculate at every exciting moment.

After all the foreplay exactly like Yumi's fantasy, he started fucking her and did so for about twenty five minutes, albeit in different positions. They started in missionary position, moving on to Yumi being on all fours, then Haruto got on his back while she did gymnastics on his pole and finally back to where they started. Haruto couldn't have been more of a stud. Yumi's nether region was so slick and vibrating that when Haruto looked down at his coated boner, together feeling her orgasms, he let loose all his seed in her womb. They were sweating profusely and breathing heavily, it was like they'd just finished a race. They embraced kissing each other to sleep.

Yumi woke up before Haruto giving him a long kiss to start the day.

Haruto felt like a king.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With all this new found self control he wanted more, much more. Even Haruto was amazed/impressed with his sexual confidence.

A few nights later Yumi's breathing woke Haruto in the middle of his sleep. He reached over to caress her breasts and she didn't even wake. He moved and unbuttoned two buttons on her shirt to get underneath. Again Yumi didn't stir. He got more bold, moving between her legs to smell the fantastic aroma. This was a smell he wasn't familiar with and not easily identifiable or able to label. Nevertheless he was under the influence of her natural scent. He stayed there for what seemed like several minutes taking it in. Haruto got bolder, starting to play with her panties. The sides were so thin he could insert a finger in at the seems, tearing them like tissue paper. First her right side, then her left. Yumi was still sound asleep while he pulled aside her torn panties. With the soft light Haruto could see some of Yumi's personal folds, with her very hairy bikini trimmed beaver, it was an enigma. He started to insert his tongue into her hole.

"Ummmm...," she moaned.

The smell increased tenfold and he kept inserting and removing his tongue.

"Ummmmm...," she moaned again. "Haruto...no," she yelled.

Yumi pushed Haruto's head away.

"What's the matter? I don't understand," he retorted.

"We're not a couple like that," she stated.

"Were you not eating my cock recently," he asked, being very confused?

"Yes, but this is different."

"How so," he wanted to know?

"Only in marriage or with very with committed couples is the man allowed to eat his woman," she said.

"Is that a law," he inquired?

"Yes, an unwritten law handed down over many generations."

"Seems to be very hypocritical to me."

"Perhaps, but that's the way it is."

Haruto was dumbfounded.

"OK, let's go back to sleep," Yumi said.

Haruto was still confused. Yumi was enjoying the sex until she woke up? Haruto slowly went back to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day Haruto was trying to cobble everything together. In no particular order he replayed some of Yumi's sexual characteristics, she loved giving blow jobs, kissing, getting massages, eating his cum, fucking, and fucking with cream pies. But when it came to him eating her out...well we know that answer.

Haruto had extra time after class and decided to create a new software program and build a motorized piece of pulley equipment. He had all the specs and measurements to synchronize both aspects.

The following day Yumi was meeting her client somewhere in the city and Haruto had time to put his equipment in place.

Her patron Kei was two years older then her, very handsome and a self made technology millionaire, who just happened to love her art. They hit it off from the get go, easing any fears she may have had meeting him. Kei was offering a large sum of money for a not yet started canvas. He already owned several of her pieces placed in his vast art collection. Kei had no qualms about this commission, which would take six to twelve months to complete. Kei and Yumi talked about subject matter, colors, texture, presentation plus a host of related art subjects. She was tickled pink with his reception and encouragement. When she got home she couldn't contain this enthusiasm, going on about all the most minute details of the meeting.

"I'm so happy for you Yumi," Haruto said in earnest.

"Thank you Haruto, I couldn't have done it without you."

Both felt they've made tremendous leaps in their personal wellbeing while together.

After dinner they watched an American movie called "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks. Watching a movie was a first for them. The Japanese translations were awkward in many places making it funny to watch, even though this movie is far from a comedy. They kept repeating "Itason" (Wilson) over and over to laughter, letting go of their adult norms.

At bed time they kissed and hugged like any loving couple.

Sometime in the middle of the night Haruto got the equipment he had already attached to the bottom of the bed frame. He was careful not to wake Yumi, all the while staring at her beauty. First he moved the top sheet off the bed, then put on soft ankle restraints, followed by restraints above the knee and then wrists. He took his remote out to make sure it was working properly, it was, making very small mechanical moves not waking her. Now for the fun and a quick recap from a few days ago.

Yumi was still sound asleep while he pulled aside her torn panties. He started to insert his tongue into her hole.

"Ummmm...," she moaned.

Haruto then licked the full length of her clit.

"Ummmm...," she moaned. "Haruto, I said no," she said from her stupor.

Then as she did the other night, she was about to push his head away, immediately Haruto activated the remote which pulled her hands over her head, feet and thighs apart all at the same time.

"What are you doing to me," she protested?

"I believe you enjoy this more then you let on," he said.

Haruto dived in for more pussy eating. Salivating on her swollen clit and again inserting a finger a little bit inside.

"Ummmm...," she moaned. "Haruto, I said no," she said again while trembling this time.

Haruto was not dissuaded and kept eating her. He inserted his finger further in her pussy while circling the end of her rock hard clit.

"Ummmm...," she moaned. "Haruto, I said no," while trying to bring her knees together. It was to hard to struggle.

Haruto was licking up and down on her clit and thrusting his middle finger in and out of her cunt. His finger was covered with pussy cum and he greedily sucked it off before inserting his tongue in her glistening hole.

"Haruto, I said...no," she cooed. "Haruto..."

Again he thrust his middle finger in and out of her sex box. Then he added his index and middle fingers, thrusting then in and out. His fingers were so coated they were dripping, placing them on her lips. She sucked them dry.

"Haruto, I said...ohhhhh,...I've never tasted my own delicious cum."

He didn't let up. Her clit needed attention, as did her slippery canal. It was an entertaining and thorough finger fucking. Yumi was squirming, cooing, moaning, breathing loudly and thrashing about. Haruto tasted more liquids of different flavors then he could possibly describe. She had put up far less resistance then anticipated. Yumi's quim was quivering now and out came a dollop gush of cum juice that Haruto kept in his mouth. He moved to swap cum with her, their tongues were intertwined. Yumi couldn't get enough of her own sex from Haruto. After sometime he moved up and let her eat his joystick. After several minutes Haruto came so much that cum was oozing out of her mouth. He released the restraints and again they kissed passionately. Both were excited with their contentment, longingly gazing at each other.

"I'm ready to date now," they said at the same time, which made them laugh.

12