All Comments on 'That Little Bitch'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its not incest dumbass..

Your story you fucked your SIL, not your sister..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Message to anonymous

You are the dumbass. This section is incest/taboo, SIL falls under taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need to rework characters

Karly is a psycho/sociopath. What's to like about her? And this Cole is a sleaze who used his SIL and fucked then dumped her without a trace of conscience. That makes him pretty loathsome too. Your characters are just too vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this!

Absolutely loved this story! Well done mate.

NotWiseNotWiseover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the feedback.

NotWiseNotWiseover 8 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous #3

The characters are who they are. What your comment tells me is that I mostly succeeded in characterizing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

Really liked it. Technically, in laws are not incest, but it was still hot. You should have her sister use her just like her husband did. No one could claim it wasnt incest then. Plus you know, girl on girl is just hot.

NotWiseNotWiseover 8 years agoAuthor
The story is Taboo, not incest

I'm not going to rewrite the story to suit the Literotica taste, but if I were, then Karly would be Cole's sister, not his sister-in-law and she would be jealous of her brother's wife instead of wanting what her sister had.

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
I liked it.

Keep it up.

cantgetenough88cantgetenough88over 8 years ago
It was awesome

I read that story and wow. It isn't descriptive enough but it does describe them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My sister in law

My sister in law is always flirting with me behind my wife's ( her sister ) back. She rubs her tits against me and whispers in my ear " I bet you'd love to fuck me up the arse". She's a right dirty bitch. She always grabs my cock when nobody's looking and holds it until it's hard. I'm finding it hard to resist her. Should I fuck her?

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 8 years ago
Interesting story on sibling rivalry & close quarters bred attraction

THE FOLLOWING REVIEW HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY THE AUTHOR:

(I am not new to the Literotica site. I'd been lurking, reading the stories for a couple years, then I made an account around 2 years ago. I began occasionally rating stories and recently became the self proclaimed Critic Laureate of Literotica, just a tag line and 'trademark of quality' for my reviews.

I just recently began using the sites forum (bulletin board) and after announcing I was taking requests for reviews, the author of 'That Little Bitch' NotWise asked me to give my thoughts on the story.)

REVIEW of "That Little Bitch" by NotWise :

Writing a short story, (and I don't mean a novella, I mean a two to three pager), can be very challenging but NotWise has risen to it. There is a distinct story arc and in the brief time allotted the characters are fleshed out as much as possible.

Now some reviews have said this isn't a true incest story but they're very wrong. Firstly, the category is Incest/TABOO, meaning the content will deviate from societal norms. The Incest/Taboo (I/T) genre is the most popular on Literotica and it is my favorite type of erotic literature. I like and read other genres in the adult writing landscape, but the I/T is where I usually gravitate to...call me kooky. I like it. And many do, even if they won't admit it publicly. Problem is, like most things that are very popular, the lowest common denominator can encroach and the only stories getting 4 or 5's have to be formulaic mother-son fuck fests. The author's angle of the sister-in-law is just as taboo as mom & son in reality; just ask your wife or S.O. to let you bang her sister and see what happens.

The bratty kid sister who takes advantage of their age and situation, to their older sisters chagrin, is easy to imagine. The brevity of the story however didn't allow the heat to be built between the husband and the sister-in-law; the encounter is sudden, out of the blue. Short stories also make the motives and morals of a character more difficult for the reader to grasp. To use wrestling speak, there were no clear cut heels or babyfaces as the actions of the husband weren't too scrupulous either compared to the obvious opportunism of the hot little sister.

The only other nitpicking were some of the word choices (essence for male ejaculate/cum was used too often) lack of detailed descriptors of the characters appearance. Though yet again, this was a short story and some things have to be forgiven or accepted. None of the negatives were going to break the story, it was a nicely written and pretty hot story top to bottom.

Literotica Star Rating: 3 stars (***)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable story. Good work.

ishtatishtatover 5 years ago

Well written short story. Probably doesn't rate because none of the characters are either likeable or hateable (enough). Miles better than 99% of the stuff served up in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cole is a complete dirt bag, and Jill deserves a whole lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an asshole. He's arguably worse than Karly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
734 Followers
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...