That Little Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How cute is that?" I said, pointing my phone at them.

David got a few pictures, too, and then we just watched them. "Wouldn't it be great to live that carefree?"

"Yeah, the life of a five-year-old, sure looks like fun."

Both of them laughing, they rolled onto their knees and got busy and started rolling some snow balls on the ground, to build their snowman. Seeing they were fine and having fun, David took me by the hand and pulled me away from the glass doors.

Taking advantage of being on our own, smiling into my eyes, he wrapped me in his arms, then surprised me with just a teasing little rub of his nose against mine. We both stood grinning at each other, until he began feathering a few soft, little kisses across my lips, before he gave in, let out a groan and really kissed me.

As we deepened the kiss and I wound my fingers into his hair, the heat of his hands sliding up along my waist under my sweater had me sucking in a breath. Stroking his thumbs along the bottom of my bare breasts, he had my nipples growing hard and my breath hitching in my throat, and I could feel my sex responding, getting all warm and tingly.

His lips twitching, he cocked an eyebrow. "Someone's not wearing a bra."

David chuckled when I said, "I think that might be me. When I saw it was nearly ten and I was still in bed, I dressed so fast I just threw on whatever was handy, and didn't even think about putting on a bra."

Teasing my nipples with his thumbs, making them tingle like crazy, he gave me the naughtiest smile. "Oh, I'm not complaining." Sliding his hands around me, he squeezed my backside, and whispered against my lips, "So, are you wearing any panties?"

I had to think for a minute, and finally I shook my head. "I don't think so."

Letting out a strangled groan, his eyes rolling skyward, I could feel how hard he was growing against my belly, just from running his hands over my body.

His little exploration had got me so wet, I knew I needed go out and buy some condoms, because we couldn't just keep hugging and kissing forever.

Just in the nick of time, before we got too carried away, my phone chimed, and I picked it up off the kitchen counter, where I'd forgotten it last night.

"Oh, hey, Mom," I said, when I saw who it was.

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart," Mom said, laughing. She was always so bubbly, she had me laughing, too.

"Thanks, but I think that was yesterday."

"Well, just think of it as Valentine's weekend, a weekend for people in love." Looking over at David, I smiled when she said that, realizing again, just how easy he'd be to love. "So, is my grandson all packed and ready to come over to his Gran's, for another fun-filled sleepover?"

"Oh, shoot, Mom. I forgot. Brayden has a friend over from school. They had a sleepover last night. And now they're out playing in the snow in the yard."

"Well, he can bring his friend along. I got him the latest Disney movie that he wanted to see. And baked him a chocolate heart-shaped Valentine's cake, knowing how much he loves chocolate. Got a little basket of treats for him, too, filled with all his favorite goodies. There's more than enough for the two of them, and I don't think Brayden will mind sharing with his friend. I've got a pot of meatballs simmering on the stove too, because it wouldn't be a sleepover without his favorite spaghetti and meatballs for dinner."

I winced, looking over at David. "I'll have to ask his uncle, to see if it's okay."

Talking in a whisper, I told David what was happening. He nodded. "If she's okay with Nathan staying too, I think he'd be alright as long as Brayden was with him. But we should ask them first."

I told my mother I'd phone her right back, and we went and called the boys. Leaving their garishly-colored snow man almost finished, their cheeks all rosy, they waded back through the snow, to the deck. I reminded Brayden about his sleepover at his grandmother's, and told him that Nathan was invited, too.

Hearing that, Brayden turned to his friend and gushed, "Oh man, it's so much fun there, Nathan. She always makes us popcorn, and we watch movies. We play bingo for candies and toys, too. She's even got a really friendly old cat who likes to fall asleep in my lap, and he'll probably let you hold him, too."

"Is it okay if I go, Uncle David?" Nathan asked, as soon as he heard how much fun Brayden would be having.

"Sure, you can. As long as you know you'll be staying there overnight. But you know you can always call me if you change your mind."

After thinking on it for a second, Nathan nodded. "I really liked staying here. So, I think I'll be okay at his grandma's, as long Brayden's there."

I phoned my mother back and told her we'd bring the boys by as soon as they were changed and we'd shoveled out the driveway. She laughed. "Then I guess I'd better get the bingo game out and start putting together some prizes."

"She just loves spoiling him," I told David as we all went into the garage, to get out the snowblower. "Probably because he's her only grandchild."

Then it occurred to me, I think at the same time as it occurred to David. With the boys gone, we'd have the house to ourselves. I couldn't look at him, or I knew I'd start laughing. Judging from the way he was avoiding my gaze I think he was trying just as hard to hold it together.

Though I was feeling a tiny bit guilty at the way my poor heart was thumping away in my chest. Already imagining all the naughty stuff the two of us could get up to, once we were on our own, with the boys away at my mother's.

After he'd cleared out the driveway, David drove us to my mom's little bungalow only a ten-minute drive from my place.

When she ushered us in, mom automatically pulled both boys in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. I noticed Nathan didn't seem to mind, the way he smiled back at her, as she took hold of him by the chin and said, "Aren't you a cutie?"

When I Introduced her to David, the way she looked him over kind of wide-eyed, and then shot me a sly little smile, I could just imagine what she was thinking. Especially when she pointedly asked, "So, you're not with your wife this weekend, David?"

When he looked at me, smiled and said, "No, ma'am, I'm not married," I thought my mother was going to break into a happy dance right there in the hallway. She looked so giddy, seeing that her daughter had arrived on her doorstep with a handsome single man. She even elbowed me and rolled her eyes, when David turned to help Nathan with his coat.

I knew she wanted me to start dating again, she'd told me often enough. Now seeing me with David had her smiling from ear to ear, like her wish had finally been granted.

Though I had no idea what would happen with us next, I hated to get her hopes up, if this was only meant to be a Valentine's fling.

Mom nodded at her kitchen, filled with the delectable aroma of simmering meatballs, and said to them, "Come on kids, Gran's going to show you how to make a jungle for lunch." Then she smiled at us, and gave us a little wave. "There's some meatballs for you in that container on the hall table. Now you two go and enjoy some time to yourselves, the boys will be fine with me."

When we got out to the car, my mom's care package in hand, David asked, "What did she mean, about them making a jungle for lunch?"

I laughed, thinking about how much fun they'd be having, dreaming up fun little scenes. "Mom was a kindergarten teacher, until she retired last year. She just loves working with kids, and has loads of different ways to keep them entertained. No small wonder Brayden loves coming to see his Gran.

"She uses these colorful sectioned plates to build little edible scenes, like a jungle or a zoo, with hummus and other dips, and veggies like broccoli or cauliflower that look like trees. I think they have as much fun designing them, as they do finally getting to eat them. It's a good way to get them to try different things, and eat a little healthier, too."

Chuckling, David looked across the car at me, shaking his head. "I think I should be taking notes. I thought I was doing okay, just keeping Nathan clean and fed and getting him to school every day. The two of you are so good with kids, you could write a book on how to keep them happy and occupied."

"Well, I've always loved kids." Suddenly, I felt a wistful thinking back to when my boy was born, looking down at him cradled in my arms, I was so happy I cried. Even now, I had to clear my throat to get the words out. "I think the day I became a mom had to be the happiest day of my life. Even if I'd known that I would have to raise Brayden on my own, if I had it to do over, I wouldn't change a thing."

Stopped at a red light, David looked over, studying me intently for a moment. Then he reached for my hand, lifted it to his lips and pressed a kiss into my palm.

Such a sweet gesture, it really touched me. After nearly five years without a man in my life, I was sure enjoying being with one that was so affectionate.

After that tender little kiss, we were quiet for a while, till I pointed out a drug store, remembering what I needed to buy. "Do you think we could stop in there?"

Looking across at me, he nodded. "Yeah, I should go in, too."

Once we got inside, we went our separate ways. I headed down the feminine products aisle, pretending to look for something. Then carefully peeking around to the next aisle, seeing where they kept the condoms, I rushed over and grabbed two packs -- just in case.

At the checkout, I turned my head and couldn't believe that David was right behind me. We laughed when we saw we were buying the same thing. Only he was buying four big packages!

I don't know what he had planned for us with the kids away, but I don't think it involved anything outside of the bedroom.

Back in the car, I looked around noticing we were heading south instead of going north to my place. Until David mentioned he needed to go home and change. He'd been wearing the same suit since yesterday morning, because of our fun little sleepover.

We eyed other, smiling as we took the elevator to the top floor to his beautiful, modern condo. Gazing out from his floor to ceiling living room window, I also noticed he had an incredible view overlooking a park with the misty skyline of the city in the distance.

Dressed in perfectly fitted jeans and black sweater, he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and with his chin on my shoulder, he looked out, too. "When the weather's good, Nathan loves to go down to the park and throw a ball around. It gets him out for some fresh air, so he's not always cooped up in here. The new house I'm building has a good size back yard. And he's already dropping some not too subtle hints about maybe having a tree fort."

I turned my head, smiling at him. "I'm sure he'd love that. Just don't tell Brayden, or that'll be on his wish list, too."

Settling his hands on my hips, he turned me around to face him, touching his forehead to mine. "So, Mrs. Winters, where would you like to spend the night, your place or mine?"

I must have pulled a face, because he pulled back, looking surprised. "What's wrong?"

"It's actually kind of embarrassing, but I don't even know your last name," I admitted, feeling a little awkward, since we'd spent the night together.

I could see the amusement in his eyes, when he informed me, "It's Sommers."

I blinked. "You've got to be kidding."

"Yeah, I thought it was kind funny when Nathan mentioned that you were Mrs. Winters. But I'm Sommers, with an O. So... now that you know who I am... where would you like to stay tonight?" Then he brushed a feather light kiss across my lips, making my knees go weak, when he slid a hand down over my backside and drew me against him.

Oh damn, was he ever hard. Since we were alone in his apartment, with no chance of anyone walking in on us... Lifting an eyebrow, I nodded at his bedroom door, deciding we might as well enjoy each other while we could.

That decided, I laughed at his playful little growl, when he lifted me off my feet, wrapped my legs around his waist, and walked us back to his room. Now we could finally do something more than just kiss.

Though it had been so long for me, I just hoped I still remembered how.

He surprised me though, he was so gentle, taking the time to sit me down on the edge of the bed. Considering, at this point, I wouldn't have objected if he tore off my clothes and tossed me onto my back, and dove on top of me.

We'd already established that we had something pretty good together, so there wasn't any reason to try and pretend that we both weren't dying for this to happen.

Still, I loved the way he knelt on the floor, carefully removed my high-heeled ankle boots, and with his eyes on mine, slipped my socks off my feet. A little shiver went through me as I watched him cradle my feet in his hands, drop his head and press a kiss to the top of each foot.

"Since I plan to kiss every inch of you, thought I might as well start with these pretty feet."

Oh, wow. I knew it was going to be good with him, but had no idea, just how good. He already me tingling with anticipation, though all he'd done was kiss my feet.

My breath hitched in my chest as he slid my pants down over my legs. I watched his eyes go wide when he got his first look at me -- without any panties. "Well, you're definitely a real blonde." He chuckled, smiling at the little nest of curls sitting over my mound, before he drew me against him, breathed me in, nuzzling me with his nose, and making me shudder.

When he got to his feet, I reached for his fly, looking up into his eyes, I slowly pulled it down. Even through his black boxers I could tell from the outline, that he was hard as a brick. Sliding my hand up and down his length, I wiggled my eyebrows making him laugh as I admired the size of his hardware.

Five long years had passed since I'd touched a man, and I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to get to experience this, with someone as kind and sweet, and as amazingly well-endowed as he was.

Not that he was freakishly long, or overly thick, but he was just big enough that I knew he'd be a nice tight fit.

"Kaitlin." Sounding a little breathless, he slid his hand into my hair. "We need to get our clothes off, or this is going happen really fast, especially if you keep stroking me like that."

I nodded, and pressed a kiss to the pulsing tip, through his boxers. Then gathering the hem of my sweater, I tugged it over my head and tossed it aside, letting my breasts bounce free.

I almost laughed out loud at the way his mouth fell open when he got his first look at my girls. Not that I'm huge. But thankfully, even after having my son they're still pretty perky, a full C cup, with dusky pink nipples, that right now, were hard enough to cut glass, he had me so aroused.

"Wow, you are one gorgeous woman," he murmured, lifting his gaze to my eyes.

Impatient to see him without his clothes, I pushed up his sweater. He got the hint and pulled it over his head, baring his chest. While I was busy admiring his rippling muscles, he tugged down his jeans and boxers and kicked them aside.

Wow! Now it was my turn to drool, getting an eyeful of him totally naked for the very first time. Holy Hannah, was he ever ripped. I imagined he had to work out, to maintain a body like that. Everything just so nicely defined, I needed to feel those muscles sliding under my hands.

David's chest heaved, and his nostrils flared, staring down at me breathless as I reached out and ran my fingernails through the dark hair adorning his chest, teasing his erect nipples with my thumbs.

I could feel him tremble as my hands slid down over his body and across his abs. Smoothing them over his muscular thighs, softly moaning, I kissed him from hip to hip. Smiling against his flesh, I lashed my tongue down each beautifully defined 'V' muscle than ran along his groin, till I'd captured my prize in my hand.

Smirking up at him, with a wiggle of my eyebrows, I thought I should remark about out delectably long and thick he was. "Nice," I murmured, stroking him up and down and making him chuckle.

"Thanks," he said, with a bit of a grin. "How about we get in bed now," he said, pulling back the sheets, interrupting my exploration.

Though I didn't complain when he slid me onto my back, cupped my face in his hands, slipped his tongue between my lips and made sweet, sweet love to my mouth. Oh, this man really knew how to kiss.

He had me feeling so needy, all I could think of was getting him inside me. Still, it felt so nice to be sharing such a sensual kiss, that as much as I wanted to get busy with him, I kind of hated for it to end.

His eyes locked on mine, David pulled back, pressing his lips to my chin. Slowly, he trailed kisses along my neck, across my collar bone, and all around each breast, till finally, he did what I was aching for, and drew a nipple between his lips and began to suck. Oh wow! I thought I'd bounce right off the bed. A few teasing tugs with his teeth had me so wound up, it was nearly enough to send me right over the edge.

I loved that he took his time lavishing attention on each one, relentlessly licking, lapping, sucking and teasing me with arousal little nips, till he nearly had me crawling out of my skin.

Digging my fingers into his hair, I could barely catch my breath as he kissed his way over my tummy, licking into my navel, and pressing a hot open-mouthed kiss to the top of my mound. I felt like I was burning up, he was getting me so hot.

Then he slid down between my legs, and kissed me, right where I really needed him most. The heat of his tongue lashing across my puss, nearly had me melting.

Twisting his hair between my fingers, as he made love to me with his mouth, I got so carried away, he let out a yelp. "Sorry," I said, releasing his hair. He just shook his head and laughed. He had me so wound up, I couldn't help it, convinced I'd never felt anything as good.

Undeterred, David dove back in, dragging his tongue along the length of my puss, over and over, till he had my whole body deliciously tingling. "You're just so sweet," he whispered, as he pushed his tongue inside me, then added a finger, making me stars, as he worked me over like I'd only ever dreamed of.

I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head, wondering if they'd ever roll back. Whatever that thing was he was doing with his tongue, felt like absolute heaven. I tried to hold back, but I started to quake like mad, when he focused his attention on my clit, circling with his tongue, sucking, and licking relentlessly, till he had me tossing back my head, squealing like a crazy woman. "Oh, David," I whimpered, "that feels so good, I can't stop shivering."

Smiling against me, he didn't stop, and kept it up till my hips shot off the bed, and he had me screaming his name. "David, I'm coming so hard!" I cried out. I was never noisy in bed, but what he was doing to me felt so insanely good, I just couldn't keep it in.

Kissing his way back up body, smiling into my eyes, he captured my face in his hands, slid his tongue between my lips and kissed me, long and slow.

If I thought I was falling for him before, I knew I was over the moon in love with him now.

Slightly shivering, still feeling little aftershocks, my heart nearly thumping out of my chest, I watched as he sat up and reached for the box of condoms on his night stand. When he plucked one out, lifting an eyebrow I held out my hand.

Now it was David's turn to roll his eyes. Tearing the wrapper open with my teeth, carefully fitting to the swollen tip, I rolled it down the length of him, smoothing it up and down with my hand, making sure to secure it right down to the base. When I pressed a kiss to his pulsing crown and gave him a little lick, the way he shuddered, I could tell that he was pretty close.