That Lovely Facial Cream

Story Info
Facial with my mistress spit.
898 words
4.29
7.5k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning. I shifted to my new house in the Ganges Apartment. Suddenly I heard the voice of a girl. Her voice was so pleasant that I could easily guess that the girl must be a college girl around 25 years old.

I didn't got the opportunity to see her that full day. Next day when I stepped out for going to college I saw a girl going to college at the same time. She was too pretty.

She had long hairs upto half of her back. She was so sexy that it made my penis stand. Luckily I got to know that me and her will study in the same college. More luckily I'll see her face every morning.

I kept staring her all day in the bus and in the college campus. I thought of talking to her many times but I was feeling shy as she was very beautiful. Even she noticed me a few times while I was staring at her.

Next day I went to talk to her and introduced myself. I told her that I stay next to her home and also study in the same college with her.

She replied that she already know these things.

She addressed herself as Cynthi. I introduced myself as Aryan.

After a few days I asked her whether she has a boyfriend.

She told me that she is single and at the same time she asked me about my relationship.

At that time I was also single.

I told her, "It's strange after being so pretty you are single."

She replied, "Not everyone can fulfill my demands."

I smiled and said, "If I get a chance to stare at you, to listen to you the whole day, I would love to do everything you want."

She replied, "Really?"

Then she dropped her pen and told me to bend down and give her the pen picking it up.

Next morning she told me that she was impressed by me as I did at once what she told me. She then asked me how beautiful she looked to me. I told her the most loveliest.

She then asked, "Would you like everything of me?" looking at her feet. Her feet were so sexy that I also started looking there. And at the same time I replied, "Yes, obviously."

Then she gave me a folded paper and asked me to open it. After opening it, I saw there was a chewed chewing gum inside it.

She told me, "I chewed it yesterday and I wanted to see that how beautiful I'm for you."

You told me that I look beautiful then can you eat the chewing gum that contains the saliva of my mouth.

I replied, "It's lovely and in fact I'm feeling myself lucky that I'm getting to eat this chewing gum."

On listening this she smiled and said that I might be the boy that she was looking for.

I smiled on listening to this. We reached college then.

We went to the canteen to have some lunch and to know each other.

She asked me, "Whether you like my legs?"

I told her, "Yes."

Then she told me, "Ok keep looking at them constantly for 15 minutes. During that period you should not look above. Just keep your eyes down and look at my legs."

I don't know why but I was loving taking those orders from her. In between she rubbed her legs with her other leg shoes.

After some time she told me to clean that area with my hands that got dirty when she rubbed her legs by her shoes.

I did as she told me.

Then on going home she told me that she wants to take an exam of me how well I can accomplish her orders.

I agreed on that.

Then she told me to come on the terrace at 3 p.m.

When I reached she told me to close my eyes and open my mouth bigger.

I kept my eyes closed till she ordered me to open it. I had the sense that something is being poured into my mouth but I can't see it.

Then she told me to swallow it.

I did as she said. Then she told me to open my eyes.

Then she asked me, "How was the taste of my spit?"

I replied with smile, "It was lovely, mam."

On listening mam she was delighted and she smiled.

Then she told me to beg for her spit and that too in a way that excites her more.

I said, "Mam, can I please have your spit on my face so that I can rub it and clean my face."

She was delighted and then she spit on my face.

I rubbed it nicely all over on my face.

She became very happy and told me, "You got me as your girlfriend."

I was very happy.

She told me that tomorrow we will not go to college. We will bunk our classes and she will take me to a hotel room and make me learn the works that I'll have to do for her happiness. If I do all those works with full dedication I may get a chance to see her naked.

After listening this I couldn't sleep that night just imagining what will she teach me the next morning.