That Lovely Facial Cream Pt. 05

Story Info
Common room was not common anymore.
1.1k words
3.83
2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached home in evening. She made me perform her fantasies for around 6 hours. My back was paining but at the same time, all those feelings which she gave me was making my cock erect everytime I was thinking about it.

She was satisfied with me and at the same time I was also happy doing all her tasks. I took a shower and then completed my assignments.

After an hour, I got a message from her.

She said, "I'm very happy with you. I'm satisfied with you."

I replied, "Thank you, mam."

She replied, "Did you enjoyed today doing all those work?"

I replied, "Yes, mam."

She said, "You will have to do one more work for me."

I replied, "How can I please you mam, please tell me?"

She said, "You will not sleep tonight. You will text me after every 30 minutes that you are my slave."

I said, "Ok, mam."

I was tired and sleepy but still I had to reply yes because I didn't wanted to disobey her orders.

I did the same thing whole night.

Next morning, when we went to college, she took me to the common room. She shut down the gate from inside. As we reached early that day, the college was almost empty.

She sat on a chair and made me sit on my knees in front of her. She started pulling my collar and my hairs.

Then she said, "I saw all your messages when I woke up today. They were really nice. I guess you really like me and you also like to be my slave."

I replied, "Yes, you are right."

Then she took out her panty from her bag and put it into my mouth. They were smelling really hard. I was just ordered to swallow that while she was talking to me.

She was wearing a sky colour top that day. Her hairs were open. She was looking very pretty.

She held my chin tightly and in a cute voice she said, "You are so nice, you obey all my orders. Come on stand up, I want to hug you."

She hugged me then and at the same time she took my cock in her hand and grabbed it really hard as if my penis seemed to her as soft as a cotton bag and she was enjoying pressing it and getting the soft feeling of it between her fingers.

It was hard, painful and sexy.

Then she said, "You are really sweet. You let me do everything I want to do with you."

I replied, "It's my pleasure mam that I'm getting to do something for you."

After a while she let my penis free. Then she again told me to bend down before her.

She was sitting in front of me in a chair with her one legs upon another.

She held me by my hairs and then she started rubbing my face below her sneakers. At that moment, I was enjoying her hands on my hairs and that smell of her sneakers.

Very soon my face changed it's colour. It became greyish black.

She stopped for a while.

Then she spitted on the ground, rubbed her sneakers on it and then told me to eat it.

This time she told me to lick it from a little far distance from the sneakers so that she can clearly watch my tongue licking that spit from her sneakers.

I did as she told me to do.

Then she stood up on the ground and kicked me on my chest with her sneakers. I fell down by my back on the ground.

I loved her kick on my chest. Her legs and her sneakers always seemed very soft to me. The more hard she try to hit me the more sexy it made me feel.

Then she opened the gate and said, "Follow me."

I quickly got up and went with her.

She ordered me to walk behind her.

When we reached the class, she held my hands and took me to the last bench. As time passed by, many more students came.

Soon the class got crowded.

Then she put one of her legs on another and told me to pull my head down below the bench and lick her toes with my tongue and lips.

As I started licking her toes, she pushed her legs into my mouth. Now I was licking all her five toes. Her legs seemed quite yummy to me.

After sometime, she let me free. Then I attended the remaining class.

After the college classes were over, we went home together.

On our way to home, she asked, "Are you feeling hungry?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm."

She said, "Today, I'll feed you. You will come with me to my home."

When we entered her home, she signalled her eyes towards her shoes indicating me to open it.

I opened her shoes and socks.

Then she went to her room to change her clothes. When she came out, she was wearing a black inner and blue shorts. She was looking damn sexy.

She ordered me to undress myself infront of her.

I did so as she ordered me.

Then she sat on a sofa and told me to bring a half filled tub from her bathroom.

I brought it.

Then she said, "Sit on the floor."

She put her legs in that bucket and ordered me to wash it by my hands.

I did it in a very nice way. While I was washing them, she sometimes put her legs on my face and my face got wet from her wet sexy feet.

After I finished cleaning her feet, she told me to drink that water putting my face into the tub just like dogs do by putting their face into the pond.

That day I realised I was going to be her dog slave. But I found it cute to be the dog of such a cute girl.

After that she told me to make Maggi for her that was kept in her kitchen. I went to her kitchen and made Maggi for her.

I quickly made it and served her.

She smelled it and said, "Good job. Now sit down on the floor and massage my feet."

I started doing that.

After a while, she dropped some noodles on the ground and ordered me to eat it.

As I was going to take it in my hands, she kicked me hard on my face.

She said, "Eat it with your tongue, you dog."

I bent down on my knees and started eating the noodles licking it. She put her legs on my head and made my head fully touch the ground.

I somehow completed eating the dropped noodles.

When she completed eating her noodles, she washed her hands and gargled and then spitted the water into the bowl.

She then ordered me to drink it.

I did as she told me.