That Lovely Facial Cream Pt. 04

Story Info
Took her panty into my mouth.
989 words
2.4
3.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were going home, we took a half empty bus and Cynthi took me to the last seat.

She told me, "You have performed your tasks very well today. You have done whatever I told you to do in the best way. I'm very happy with you."

Aryan smiled and said, "Thank you, mam."

She told him that she stays alone at home after returning back from college. Her mother does a job and she returns at night. Her father also returns at night.

Aryan's family also had a same kind of schedule. So he and Cynthi had a chance to spend the whole day after college with each other.

Cynthi asked him, "What do you do after going home from college?"

Aryan replied, "I have classes on all days. So I don't spend much time at home."

Cynthi told him, "From today, you will not go to any of your classes. After returning home, you will have your lunch quickly and then come to my home. From today I'll give you classes on how to be a good student."

Aryan thought for a moment but he agreed on that as he was getting the opportunity to see her whole day.

They reached home. Aryan quickly had his lunch and went to his new classes where Cynthi was his mam.

He texted her, "I'm at your door. May I come in, mam?"

She replied, "Yes, come in."

As he entered her home, she indicated him to close the door.

He did as she told her to do.

She was watching TV and eating chips at the same time. She indicated him to sit down on her door mat.

He sat there.

She text him, "Sit there quietly with your heads and eyes down until I finish my chips."

After 10 minutes, she came. She made him stand up and then holding his chin, she spitted on his face.

She said, "Now you are looking mine. It's so nice to see my spit on your face everytime."

Then she said, "Open all your clothes except your underwear because the task I'm now going to assign you can make your cloth dirty."

Aryan opened his clothes as he was told. She then took him to her kitchen.

Then she said, "These are uncleaned utensils of yesterday night and today's morning. From now it's your job to clean it everyday."

Aryan replied, "I would love to clean the utensils, mam."

She said, "Ok, good, clean it quickly. After that I have more work to assign you."

She then went away. He started cleaning the utensils quickly. She came back after 10 minutes.

She gave a tight slap on his lips scolding him that he is very slow in his work. Then she pulled the hair of his nipples to give him punishment.

She told him, "If you want to stay with me, learn to perform your tasks quickly."

Aryan quietly listened to her with his head down.

After she went away, he quickly performed his task.

After completing the task, when he went to Cynthi, she told him to clean his house.

He did that quickly and also very well.

Cynthi got impressed by his work. She decided to reward him.

She said, "You have done your tasks very well. Now you will get the chance to see my bra and panty."

She took him to her washroom and showed her dirty bra and panty that she weared for the previous two days.

She told him, "Go and take my panty in your hands and have it's smell."

Aryan replied, "It's lovely, mam. This smell is as sexy as you. This aroused my penis."

She blushed on listening what Aryan said.

She then said, "Ok, take that panty in your mouth and keep it there until I tell you to take it out."

Aryan took it inside his mouth. That smelled a lot but Aryan was finding that smell sexy as the smell was of Cynthi.

She then ordered him, "Take my bra in your hands and come with me."

She stood on sofa and made him bend infront of her in such a way that she can put her legs on his back. She made her bra tied to his face as a mask.

Now Aryan was having the smell of her bra through his nose and the taste of her panty through his tongue.

She told him after few minutes, "I pee into it some time before, so do you like the smell of my toilet?"

Aryan got shocked at first, but then he replied, "It's lovely, mam. All your smell makes me feel aroused."

Cynthi blushed and made him sit in that position for 1 hour.

Now Aryan was having a pain in his back sitting like that for a long time.

He requested her, "Can you please release me from this position, mam?"

She said, "Ok stand up. I guess you are having a pain in your back. I'll cure this."

She then bought her mother's footwear and hit him hard on his waist with that. She continued to do so till his waist became red.

After hitting like that for 15 minutes, she asked him, "Are you alright now?"

Now, he had another pain in his back after getting beaten so much.

He replied, "Yes mam, I'm alright now just because of you. Thank you, mam."

She asked him, "How do you feel being my slave?"

He replied, "Mam, you are so beautiful that I want to take these kind of orders everyday. I feel really lucky that you chose me for this work, to serve you."

She said, "Ok, it's nice listening this from you. Now, take out my bra and panty and clean it properly."

He went to the washroom and cleaned it with his hands in a very nice way.

Then she said, "Now, go, wear your clothes and go to your home."