All Comments on 'That Night'

by The_Wolf_With_The_Red_Roses

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My girlfriend wanted to fuck my best friend and I wanted to please her? How fucked is your MC? In the future tag shit like cuck so we can avoid it.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 2 years ago

Excellent story , well written and made me hard as rock. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do most these stories about couples spicing their sex life up involve the wife/girlfriend trying another man? Always seems like it’s more for the Roman than the man, what’s the husband. / boyfriend get out of it that improves their sex lives? Puzzlesme abs seems rather like something purely for the woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"First and only time?" What a lie. You straight up lied about the direction of this story. He's just another willing beta cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely an amazing story and well written. That is one of my favorite fantasies I would like for my wife to help come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!! Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and I love it. I've been fucking my husband's best friend for over 40 years. I'm 64. He doesn't disappoint. He licks and fucks the shit out of me at least 1x a week as his wife is not really into raw sex. OMG he makes me come multiple times as he is a master of edging. He has brought some of his work friends over and they have gang banged me on many occasions. Most times my husband watches and jerks off but he participates once in a while. He loves taking pics and films of my encounters. Highly recommended for any woman, regardless of age, who has a huge sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, excellent progression of action, and very cpsensual. One of the very best “loving wives” / sharing stories I’ve read. Kudos and great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story. Few weeks ago I met a woman in a club. She were dancing with me when she started to grind herself into me. Soon my cock was rock hard, she said to me I feel your cock she started grinding harder into me. I started to move my hands to her thighs pulling her into me tight. Come on we will sit down at the corner of the club. We were sitting at the club she started to rub my balls and cock. I started to feel pre cum seeping from my slit. I put my hand on her legs, she opened her legs as I moved my hand up towards her pussy. I started to finger fuck her as she kept playing with my balls and rubbing my cock. Let's get a cab and come home with me I said. As soon as we home we were having awesome sex. I was a night I will not forget.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Fuck!

That was hot as fuck.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

Well written story, really enjoyed it.

ThreesomeJoanThreesomeJoanalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story reflecting the intimate passions involved in sharing ones lover. I sincerely hope Katy gets shared many times in the future, and you gat to share in her doubled pleasure.

RracoonzRracoonzover 1 year ago

This is a yummie story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a well-written first story. Too bad you have

not continued to share your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous