That Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It soon became all too apparent exactly how close Katy was to the edge. With my fingers extended inside her, she opened her legs as wide as they would go and drew her knees up to her waist so as to allow me deeper. I could feel the hard yet spongy ball of her G-spot grow suddenly firm under my fingertips as I hammered my fingers deep into her, faster and faster, concentrating my pressure on that swelling ball. It grew firmer under my fingertips with every rapid stroke. I heard her begin to groan louder, drawing in sudden deep ragged breaths and exhaling hard against Mark's flesh. Her sound was muffled as if her mouth was suddenly buried into the crook of his neck.

The quickening deep breaths became shaking pants. Her groans becoming louder, faster, desperate and finally uncontrollable. I could feel her movements beneath my hand suddenly increase as she drew in one last breath and began to moan, louder and louder. Her whole body tensed and her pussy gripped my pounding fingers as she grabbed Mark hard and held him against her, unleashing the shattering sound of her orgasm against him.

"... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! OOOHHHHH YEAH...... FUUUUUUUUUCK" She screamed.

Her hips violently bucked as my fingers pounded into her and I could suddenly both feel and hear the sound of hot fluid gushing all over my thrusting hand. The sound of spattering liquid and the panting screams of her ecstasy were complete heaven. I had felt her cum hard before, even to the point of feeling her dribbling down my fingers, but nothing like this. Her bucking under my fingers had descended into completely uncontrolled spasms. Her guttural screams filled the room for well over a minute, echoing around our pulsing bodies as we each writhed in the darkness.

As her convulsions subsided, and as I slowed my pumping hand, her screams quietened and slowed to breathless groans, though she continued to twitch and throb at completely random and irregular intervals. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her quivering pussy and her now sodden knickers, and lifted myself to my feet beside the bed. I could see Mark had drawn his knees beneath himself, and was knelt beside her, though she still held his upper body tightly against her own as she caught her breath against him. Silently, listening to Katy slowly regaining control of her breathing, I wrapped my drenched fingers around my cock and sank back into a bedside chair. I wanted to watch what he might do with her now.

She appeared spent but I knew how much he must be aching to explode. I knew that I was myself, so I could only guess at how desperate he must be for his own release. I don't think anyone could have blamed him if he had already cum all over himself at this point. 'Maybe he had' I thought. He certainly hadn't moved in her arms for a short while, and the way he had tucked his knees under himself... It could certainly have been a way to hide any embarrassment, as unnecessary as it would have been.

From my new vantage point I held my breath, hearing my own thumping heartbeat in my ears, but listening in the darkness for any interaction between them. What would they say? What would they do? Anything at all? Having just shared such an intimate moment, and being friends, perhaps it would all be a little strange and excuses would be made to bring the night to an end? I would be lying if I said I would not have been disappointed if that happened, as I badly wanted to watch Katy fuck him... Or at least watch her make him cum.

I was just wondering in my own head if that perhaps made me strange, wanting to watch my girlfriend get my best friend off, when I heard the unmistakeable sound of more kisses coming from the bed. I gripped my cock that little bit tighter and angled my body, so as to better be able to see the dark figures now moving on our pillows. I could see Mark was now propped up above her, having been released from her grasp, and they were kissing, softly but passionately. I could hear the whimpering sounds Katy made as her breathing, still recovering from her orgasm, was interrupted by Mark's mouth and probing tongue.

She placed a hand on his chest between them and slowly pushed him up to his knees, rising with him as they kissed. He was so hungry for her now, putting his arms around her to pull her up with him. Once upright, she rose to her own knees in front of him. I could see the silhouette of Mark's hard cock between them, no doubt ready to explode if he hadn't cum already in the darkness. I watched as she took him in her right hand, slowly running her open palm up and down his length in the gloom. Balls to tip. He moaned against her mouth at her touch and I loved it. I had no doubt that she could make him cum in seconds.

Tearing herself away from his mouth, she rapidly lowered her kisses down his neck, to his chest; his stomach; licking his entire body as she moved down. For a fleeting second I caught a pang of jealousy as she moved towards his cock. Katy had never been a great lover of giving oral, but right now I could see that she was hungry to taste Mark. To feel him in her mouth. The pang of jealousy disappeared immediately as I watched her draw back his slick foreskin, wiping away his pre cum, and wrap her mouth around him.

He groaned deeply and threw his head back, forcing his hips forward and offering his entire cock for her to devour. I didn't know what I wanted to watch more, the ecstasy I could make out on his face in the darkness or the sight of Katy's head working up and down on his cock. They were side on to me, so I had the perfect view of my best friend's cock, silhouetted against the window behind them, disappearing in and out of her mouth. She worked her right hand expertly up and down his shaft in a twisting motion in time with her head.

She came up for air suddenly, sucking in gasping breaths as she took to licking his cock, wanking it against her rampant mouth before quickly wrapping her lips around him once more. His own breathing was now coming in quickening gasps through clenched teeth and I could see his hips were moving in time with her head. My cock throbbed in my hand at the sight of my best friend fucking my girlfriend's mouth. I'd never seen her so desperate to feel a cock in her mouth and I knew the sight of her breathlessly wanking him against her lips and her cheeks and her tongue, would stay with me forever.

Just as I was sure that him filling her mouth with his hot cum was inevitable, she suddenly lifted away from him, tearing her mouth from his cock with a satisfying pop and fell back on to the pillows. Synchronised by some unseen signal, she lifted her hips from the bed as Mark frantically grabbed her knickers and tore them off, throwing them behind him into the darkness. It wasn't lost on me that at that moment I was as good as invisible, but that is exactly what I had wanted. To watch her fuck him like I wasn't there.

Before her underwear had even hit the floor behind him, Mark had descended face down between her legs and was gorging himself on Katy's throbbing pussy. I had to release my grip on my cock as the sound of his wet tongue lapping at her, no doubt clumsily but with wild enthusiasm, was enough to tip me over the edge. She had both hands on the back of his head, and may have even been holding him by the hair, pulling his face hard into her pulsing mound.

She gasped as he slipped an unseen number of fingers inside her whilst he licked and sucked at her clit. I couldn't see them, but I could see the silhouette of his arm moving back and forth as he pumped them into her. Her breathing was heavy and I could tell she was loving every second of it. Mark definitely had bigger fingers than me and it sounded like she was enjoying them immensely.

The sound of her groans of pleasure and the wet slap of Mark's fingers hammering into her was incredible, and it was clear that he was a fast learner as to what she was wanting from him. I could hear in her breathing and from her quickening groans that she was on her way to cumming again, and I knew that if she got she got off on his tongue then she would want to be fucked immediately. She loved to get off on my tongue and then demand my cock in her whilst she was still cumming. Only this time it wouldn't be my cock she was aching for. It wold be my best friend's.... And I was aching to see it.

He must have been able to feel it in her movements too and he did not falter as he rhythmically fucked her with his fingers and tongue. Despite his lack of experience, he moved now entirely on instinct, driven by the carnal connection between them and that primal desire to bring a woman to orgasm. To feel her shudder and hear her scream with ecstasy at his hand. He did not need to wait much longer for his reward as I heard Katy's movement's and breathing escalate suddenly to shaking crescendo.

"Ooohhh..... F-Fuck.... Fuck" she stammered and gasped in the darkness. "I'm gonna cum..... I'm Gonna cuuummmm!"

And as her body descended into spasm and she began to scream, bucking and grinding her soaking pussy into Mark's face, I stood, lifting myself from the chair, cock in hand, to stand next to the bed. I didn't want to miss out on the moment Katy took him inside her for the first time, and I knew it was coming.

Her orgasm reached its screaming peak and I stroked my cock faster and harder as she rode his tongue from underneath, forcibly pulling his face harder into her and using his mouth to massage her throbbing clit. She could barely function when she finally released Mark's face from her sodden and pulsing cunt. He was so lost in the moment that she had to lift his mouth from her pussy, gasping for breath as she ordered him above her.

"Fuck me!" she demanded "..... Now.... Fuck me!"

Without even a moment's hesitation, Mark lifted himself to his knees between her spread legs, wiping Katy's juices and his own saliva from his chin on the back of a hand whilst simultaneously taking hold of his cock to guide it towards her gaping throbbing pussy. My eyes had sufficiently adjusted to the gloom so as that I could see everything in enough detail to enjoy it fully. I could now even see the veins in his cock and noted how incredibly rigid it looked. I knew he wouldn't last long.

Reaching between her legs, Katy batted Mark's hand away and took hold of his cock for herself. I was mesmerised, and I could see that he was just as captivated as me by the sight. With her body still in spasm, and with the sound of her gasping moans still flooding our ears, we both watched as she quickly rubbed the sticky head of his cock around her cunt before pushing it down and pulling him into her.

The sight of my best friend's veiny cock finally sinking into my girlfriend's yawning pussy was amazing. My vision buzzed and my cock throbbed and pulsed in my hand as he pushed his hips forward, falling forward with his hands on the mattress either side of her. They groaned together as he filled her with his length. I could see his arse cheeks tensing between her thighs as he drove himself forward, stuffing his cock into her as deep as it would go. His balls pressing against her anus beneath him.

He began to thrust into her without another moment to waste and my cock burned in my hand as I peered into the darkened shadows between their slapping bodies, captivated by the sight of Mark's hips lifting away from the cradle of Katy's thighs before pumping back down. My balls tightened as I caught sight of his veiny cock flashing in and out of her, slick and glistening with her juices.

Finally being filled by Mark's cock, after all the weeks of aching desire, and with her orgasm still pulsing through her body, Katy screamed with every thrust. She clawed at his arms and bounced her own hips underneath him to match his rhythm. The slap of their bodies getting immediately louder as he slammed into her.

"Harder Mark" she begged "..... Harder!"

He obliged instantly and groaned through his own panting breaths as he began to pump his cock into her faster and faster, harder and harder. His rhythm began to falter as his body began to spasm in ecstasy. I knew instantly that he was at that beautiful point of no return. He was seconds away from cumming and she knew it.

"Harder!" She demanded, screaming as his pumping cock prolonged the orgasm which continued to ravage her body. Her eyes were locked on his as she stared up at him open mouthed, panting and screaming as she was jolted by his pumping cock. Her tits bouncing in unison as he fucked her mercilessly.

"HARDER...." she screamed, "HARDER!!"

And Mark let out a huge bellowing groan of his own and the thumping rhythm of his thrusts faltered further and descended into farcical spasm as his own climax tore through him. He collapsed on top of Katy, who held him hard against her as he bucked and writhed on top of her. I watched his arse cheeks tense repeatedly between her legs as he tried to drive his cock deeper and deeper into her, as if forward was now the only option available to his hips as he filled her with his hot cum.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck, groaning repeatedly against her as he continued trying to thrust, with all control of his hips now evading him completely. "Fuck... Fuck... Fuck" he gasped with every twitch. "Fuuuuck... Oh fuck me". He was almost sobbing into her neck.

She wrapped her legs around his slowing waist, raising her hips up to him and pulling his pulsing cock deeper into her still. She breathed just as heavily against the side of his face as she held him. Their simultaneous moans and gasps filled the room like a chorus of euphoria.

I yearned to feel her and I was fighting the urge to cum already. Part of me wanted to cum with them, but I also wanted to feel her hot, sticky, cum filled pussy wrapped around my cock. I wanted to know what it would be like to slip into her and feel the heat of the mess they had just made together. I wanted to know how it would feel to fuck her knowing she was full of another man's cum. With Mark's cum!

I stood beside the bed for what felt like an age, carefully stroking my cock as I listened to them grow calmer in their embrace. Finally, almost laughing with exhausted euphoria, Mark lifted himself from Katy's embrace and rolled off her. I watched as his softening cock, covered in glistening cum, came into view and flopped back against his stomach as he collapsed next to her. It was so wet it almost twinkled in the half light coming through the window. His pubic hair was visibly sticky and matted together.

"Oh my God" he laughed, taking long deep breaths, completely spent.

Katy reached her right hand between her legs and slowly massaged her throbbing mound, she laughed exhaustedly with him as she felt his sticky gift all over her fingers as it began to dribble out of her.

"Mmmm" she purred, lifting her right leg and exhaustedly nudging me with her foot. "Your turn babe. I've got room for one more".

I didn't need to say anything. I quickly moved onto the bed and knelt between her legs, looking down at the glistening sticky mess of her sodden pussy. I could see Mark's cum oozing from her, dribbling down over her arse cheeks and her anus. The bed sheets under my knees were soaked with sweat and cum.

I couldn't wait to sink my cock into her. At this point I was completely intoxicated by the forbidden debauchery of it all and I ached now to simply use her. To abuse her exhausted body purely for my own sexual satisfaction. To fuck her like the slut I had loved watching her become.

Katy sensed it too and reached her right hand between her legs and pulled my cock into her cum drenched pussy. She sensed how much I wanted it and locked her eyes on mine as she drew me deeper. I could feel the heat of Mark's cum envelope my cock as I began to slip in and out of her and it was instantly too much for me to take.

"Do it babe" she urged, locking her eyes on mine and lifting her legs up and around my waist. "Don't hold back... Cum for me!"

"Yeah?" I grunted, thrusting harder immediately.

"Fuck yeah... Harder babe.... Fuck me!"

She thrusted her hips up underneath me, matching my own. She put her right hand behind my head, almost swinging off me as I fucked her, our eyes locked, whilst with her left hand she reached out and placed it on Mark's cum soaked and softening cock. She knew the sight would tip me over the edge and she wanted it. She had regressed to some debauched base version of herself, in which all she wanted was to be fucked and used. She had succumbed to the role of our private slut and she knew I fucking loved it.

"Harder." She hissed, her eyes still locked on mine while she smeared the cum all over Mark's cock. "Do it babe.... Cum for me!"

I groaned. Thrusting faster. Harder.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah."

Faster. Deeper.

"YEAH?"

"CUM!" she screamed as our bodies slapped together "CUM! CUM! YES! MMMMM"

"FUUUUUUCK!"

I shuddered and forced my cock down into her with all my might, pinning her body to the bed as I exploded inside her. I could feel the hot cum shooting and smearing all over my length as she continued grinding beneath me. My vision flashed and blurred as every nerve ending in my body tingled and burned with pleasure.

Gasping and groaning, I collapsed on top of her, my cock throbbing and twitching inside her flooded pussy. I had never felt such exquisite heat, and she was so wet that I could hear every fleshy movement as we writhed together. Our sweaty bodies writhed together as I ground myself into her, my groaning euphoria falling out of my mouth in uncontrolled waves of breathless laughter.

For the next ten minutes I continued to slowly grind against her as we each caught our breath and calmed ourselves. I felt my cock softening inside her and eventually slip out as I lifted myself off of her and allowed her to move to lay between myself and Mark. I kissed her, long and tender, before she rolled over and also shared a gentle kiss with Mark. Whilst the room was now dark and motionless, we all three basked in the beautiful afterglow of what had just happened.

We fell asleep soon after, with Katy remaining between Mark and myself. A big part of me had hoped to be woken in the night by the movement of the bed as they fucked again, slowly, perhaps so as not to wake me, but in truth I was equally as relieved when morning came and that had not happened.

As we had all agreed, Mark had gotten up and left in the early morning without waking us, avoiding any awkward conversations. Not that any were expected, but it was good to know that Mark had honoured the agreement, as we knew he would throughout. We knew that we could trust him to keep that night a secret, perhaps so that one day the urge might take us to do it again.