That Night at the Lake... Ch. 01

Story Info
Old friends get together at lake house and shenanigans ensue!
6.6k words
4.36
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another one of my stories! My ex-girlfriend said I should share some of these crazy stories with the world. At the time, I never bothered but now with the pandemic I have a lot more time on my hands, so...enjoy! I have changed the names to protect everyones privacy, but the rest of the story is 90% true and 10% filling in the blanks of minor details that I don't remember.

This story is a little more recent than any of my others, and a little more tame, but it's still one of my favorites. In early 2017, I had just broken up with someone I had dated for awhile and decided it would be a fun fresh start to take an 18 month work assignment out of town. Like, way out of town. About 2,000 miles of out town! Moved from the Northeast to the Southwest. Aside from getting used to the blazingly hot temperatures and the fact that literally 100% of food is very spicy, I met a bunch of new friends and it was really interesting to appreciate the difference in culture.

Shortly after I arrived in town, I met Stephanie. Being in our mid/late 30's at the time, we didn't have much in the way of the sexy adventures and wild stories that I normally write about, but we did have a handful of pretty wild weekends. I'll probably write about one or two more of them eventually but the first one was a really fun night that is kind of similar to one of my earlier stories.

Stephanie was a really great lady. She was in her late 30's but took really good care of herself. She had been married since right after she graduated college, and was recently divorced when I met her. I didn't dig much into her marriage but I was under the impression that they hadn't had sex in several years by the time the divorce was finalized. Well, his loss was certainly my gain. The first weekend we spent together we probably had sex seven or eight times, and I felt like I was just scratching the surface of her sex drive.

In addition to a high sex drive, she had a long list of sexy things that she wanted to try but hadn't ever had an opportunity for. She had a group of three or four girlfriends that she was super close to who lead fairly wild lives with their boyfriends/husbands. So, Stephanie felt left out and came up with a big list of things she wanted to try. I certainly didn't mind, but, if you want to know the list you'll have to read the stories I write about the evenings we crossed various items off of it!

One of our most fun adventures actually wasn't one of the things on her list, but afterward she told me it was one of her favorite nights that we spent together. So, our story takes place in the peak of Summer time, and it was HOT! In that part of the country, social events in the summer tend to revolve around swimming pools mostly because that is the only way to stay cool. In fancy neighborhoods almost every house has a pool, and Stephanie's friend Amy had a vacation house near a lake about two hours outside of town with a fantastic pool in the backyard. I had met Amy and her husband Doug a few times. They were super gracious hosts and loved to host gatherings. Their house was a few blocks from the lake but it had a really nice backyard with a resort-style pool (all the rage in that part of the country) and a fancy outdoor kitchen/patio space.

I honestly had no idea there would be anything exciting or remarkable about the weekend. I knew that Stephanie had a little bit of a wild side in her early 20's (before she was married) and that she had known most of these girls since then but it had been many years by that point. Steph and I had talked about maybe going to a nude beach in Cancun or Jamaica but the idea that something wild would happen close to home felt far fetched. Little did I know, however, that Stephanie, Amy and the other girls hatched a plan ahead of time for a skinny dip!

So, a little about the ladies. First, Stephanie was a super cute brunette. Medium height, about 5'6", and medium build. She did yoga and spin classes pretty regularly so she was in great shape. She had a fantastic pair of C cups and nobody ever guessed that she was over 30. In total, we were six couples and one single girl at this gathering. The main characters, and the people I knew best, were our hosts Amy and Doug. Amy and Stephanie could have just about been twins but Amy had slightly larger boobs, which Steph told me were the result of surgery in her mid-20's. I hadn't yet seen Amy topless but she loved wearing tops that showed off her new cleavage.

Another interesting tidbit for you to know as you read the story is that Stephanie had a bit of a fun history with Amy and Doug. Stephanie and Amy were both in their late 30's and had been best friends since college. About fifteen years prior, in their early 20's (back when Amy and Doug were just dating) the group of Amy, Doug and Stephanie apparently had a threesome or two. When I asked her if they had done anything more recently, she was both vague and coy. I knew better than to press the issue, and I certainly didn't care. As far as I was concerned, anything that happened prior to her and I meeting was water under the bridge but I was also pretty sure that they'd had some fun more recently. I was able to get her to admit that bathing suits were usually optional at Amy and Doug's lake house if it was just the three of them.

There were two more in the group who I had met before, Sarah and Jess. Sarah was a tall blonde, probably 5'10" or so, and while she certainly wasn't petite she had a great body. Jess was also tall, brown haired and a little bit heavier than Sarah but still with a nice body and a very pretty face. They had been roommates in their 20's prior to meeting their husbands and getting married, and were still super close. I had met them probably three or four times by this point at various gatherings but had not met their husbands. Let's be honest though, nobody at the party nor reading this story really cares what the husbands/boyfriends looked like. We were a bunch of average looking dudes who were just lucky to be along for the ride with this group of lovely ladies!

Stephanie and I arrived in the middle of the afternoon. It was well over 100 degrees with the heat index and we heard music coming from the backyard as soon as we stopped the car. We had brought a case of beer and a bottle of champagne, which we grabbed along with our towels and headed right for the back yard.

Amy and Doug were already in the water, along with Sarah and her husband Jim. Jess and her husband Steve were over by the cooler, grabbing drinks, having clearly just gotten out of the water. There was another girl in the pool, who I hadn't met.

"Come on in folks, the water's great!" Doug said to us.

Stephanie sure didn't need to be told twice! She pulled her tank top right over her head, and tossed it onto a chair, and then shimmied out of her shorts. She looked smoking hot in her black bikini bottoms with a neon pink top. I noticed an interesting group dynamic when Doug whistled at Stephanie in her bikini and everyone laughed. I didn't particularly mind, they had been friends for years. I tossed my T-shirt aside (although nobody really paid any attention to me, ha!) and Steph and I jumped into the water.

I'm not exactly sure what Doug did for a living (or Amy, for that matter) but their pool seriously was like something from a resort. It was huge, and on one end was a hot tub that probably could seat 8-10 adults (although with the temperature that day, I don't think anyone was anxious to get into the hot tub) and on the other end was a fairly impressive waterfall and landscaping arrangement. The waterfall gave fantastic ambiance, and I could tell they planned how the house was arranged that it would provide some shade to the pool area as the afternoon went on.

For as big as the pool was, there was no "deep end". This was not a pool for diving, it was a pool for lazy social gatherings on hot days just like this one. It was ok with me though, the waist-high water meant that all of the lovely ladies had their chests above the water line and the fact that we all had sunglasses on meant that we could totally check them out without them catching us.

We walked over through the water to the group, and I met Susan. She was there by herself, and was the perpetually single girl in the group whose adventures the other girls often lived vicariously through. Stephanie, Amy, Sarah and Jess all wore stylish but fairly normal bikinis. Susan, on the other hand, had on a very sexy one piece suit with all kinds of cut-out sections that barely covered her at all. In fact, all that was really covered above the water was two small patches that covered her nipples and were connected with a few thin strings that went in a couple of different directions. The suit had almost full covering on her sides but almost no fabric at all covering her front or back. More or less, her entire breast was exposed except for her nipples and whatever was covered by the strings. It was the type of bathing suit you'd expect to see in a swimsuit magazine but not in a backyard barbecue. It made Stephanie and Amy's string bikinis look positively modest by comparison but still, none of us were complaining, because she looked smoking hot!

We hung out in the pool, which, seemed to be about ten degrees cooler than the rest of the pool area, and chatted and drank for awhile. Not too long afterward, two more couples arrived. I hadn't met them before, but the girls were Mandy and Allison. Mandy was blonde and Allison was a redhead. Allison was fairly tall, with a slim build and Mandy was the shortest of the bunch, barely 5' with delicious looking curves. Mandy was short enough that her boobs were barely over the water line! Of course, part of that was the fact that her boobs were pretty huge for her small frame. I don't believe they were married but they had boyfriends with them, who were Chris (with Mandy) and Mike (with Allison). They hopped in the pool and were kind enough to bring more drinks for the group with them.

Up to this point, things had been fairly quiet and normal. We all did get an eyeful of Susan, as her bathing suit had literally no covering on the back other than a G-string, and not much covering on the front. Every time she got out of the pool to get drinks or go to the bathroom, all 12 sets of eyes would follow her and usually the girls would either catcall or whistle at her. It seemed like maybe this wasn't the first time this scenario had played out with this group and they were used to her antics. She just blushed and giggled a little at the good-natured teasing.

At one point, Amy asked Doug (and the group) if she should get a bathing suit like Susan's. He joked that he would be happy to pay for it, and Amy laughed. She then turned to Susan and tugged on one of the strings as she asked about how that suit even stayed on, and it popped the tiny covering over one of Susan's nipples out of the way. Susan, however, was not the type of girl to duck under the water and fix it. She just kinda stood there for a minute with one of her nipples poking out, trying to explain the suit to Amy before she noticed and popped it back in place. Everyone laughed and I got the impression that Susan was just waiting for the right opportunity to drop her suit altogether.

That wouldn't come for awhile though. The sun finally started to dip below the front of their house and give us some shade in the backyard and not long afterward, Doug fired up the grill and we threw some chicken, veggies, hot dogs, hamburgers and other backyard barbecue staples on the grill. It was still mostly daylight out, but with the sun no longer beating down on the pool area, it was decently comfortable to be out of the water for the first time. Most of the guys threw shirts on, but the girls all stayed in their suits, especially Susan!

Given the heat, nobody ate much and soon they cleared off the table altogether for some beer pong. A few games went on, and I halfway paid attention. I noticed the trash talk was pretty intense for this group, but I didn't think much of it. Other than a handful of games of strip beer pong over the years, I never much cared for beer pong. It seems like a lot of work to "have" to drink about 3/4 of a beer spread across six cups but I guess it gives us something to do. The only fun part of beer pong for me is that all of my years in both the fraternity house in college and the party house I lived in back in my 20's (from "She Sure Showed Us") had honed my beer pong aim into something of a party trick. I rarely missed, especially on a short picnic table like Amy and Doug had on their patio. Still, I didn't love playing so I rarely volunteered for games.

I was, however, drawn to the table when Stephanie and Susan teamed up against Amy and Doug. Mostly just because it was fun to watch Stephanie and Susan. They played for awhile, and the trash talk really got heated. Doug was an ok shot, and carried the game, but none of the three girls were a particularly good shot. It dragged on for awhile and I was only halfway paying attention when the trash talk apparently elevated to the level of the stakes being raised. I didn't hear whose idea it was, but apparently there was a challenge for a game of strip beer pong!

Admittedly, it was 90 degrees out and we had been drinking all day so it didn't seem like a huge shock but this was not a group of 25 year olds at a party, this was a group of grown adults pushing 40. I could barely believe it, but neither girl was backing down!

"Ok, I'm game! We'll totally get the rematch!" Stephanie said.

"You sure you can handle losing beer pong twice in a row AND being naked?" Amy asked, tauntingly.

"Oh, game on! Except we are doing this couple versus couple" Stephanie said, apparently volunteering me for the game.

Not that I minded. The night had suddenly gotten exciting, and I was confident that we would win pretty easily.

"Let's do it!" Amy said.

We debated rules for a few minutes. There are six cups, but nobody had on more than two articles of clothing (the girls each had their bikini top and bottom, guys each had their trunks and a t-shirt). We settled that by all putting our sandals back on.

"Can I get a practice shot?" I asked.

It was a reasonable ask, since I was the only one playing who hadn't been in a game at that point. Doug shrugged his shoulders as if to say "go for it" and I slung a ball straight into a cup. Over the years many people have asked me how to do that, and the answer is that it's really quite simple. Keep your wrist straight, line up to the cup and throw at the right downward angle. Boom - nothing but net! Amy's eyes got wide and I think she suddenly realized why Steph insisted that I play, and that maybe this was not a great bet to have made.

"Ok, lucky shot Mr Fancypants! Let's see if you can sink one when it counts!" Amy said to me.

I just laughed. Steph and I got to go first, since Steph had lost the previous game.

I took the first shot, and again, sailed it straight into the front cup. Now, Amy was clearly alarmed. She took the beer and drank it as Doug kicked off his sandals. Steph did her best with the next shot, but it bounced off the table.

Amy took her first shot and wasn't much better than Stephanie, bouncing right off the table. Doug had slightly better lucky though, and sunk his first shot.

"Boom! Drink!" Amy said.

I shrugged my shoulders and drank the first beer and kicked off my sandals. Just to be funny, I threw the next shot as I drank the beer. Again, nothing but net.

"What are you, some kind of beer pong champion?!?" Amy said, kicking off her sandals.

"Something like that" I said, laughing.

Stephanie was really enjoying this. I'm not sure if she knew about my beer pong skills but apparently she realized I would be a better partner than Susan.

"So, which one of you is going to strip first when he hits the next four shots in a row?" Stephanie asked, and Amy gave her a middle finger while she drank the beer from the shot I just hit.

Steph's shot bounced right off the table, then Doug's did, then Amy's. Me, on the other hand...nothing but net, again. Doug did the chivalrous thing, and pulled his t-shirt over his head instead of expecting his wife to toss her bikini top off.

"Uh oh...it look's like we are going to see a lot more of Amy in a minute!" Steph teased.

"We'll see! He's bound to miss eventually!" Amy shot back.

Steph did her best, but missed again. So did Amy, but Doug hit another shot. I guess he was trying to redeem himself. Steph kicked off her sandals.

It was my turn to throw again, and, you could have cut the tension with a knife. Everyone was watching, excited to see what would happen next. Cold as ice, I lined up my shot like I always do, and let it fly. And of course, nothing but net!

"Woohoo! Take it off, girl!" Steph taunted Amy.

The group started a chant of "take it off, take it off!" as Amy blushed. Clearly, she had expected to win this game. I wasn't sure if she would follow through or not. She hesitated for a minute, letting everyone chant before reaching behind her back and untying her top. She let it fall to the table, and her smoking hot boobs were on display! She gave them a quick squeeze, and her nipples turned rock hard.

"Ok, well, lets see how many shots you can make now that youre distracted!" Amy said at me, sticking her tits out.

I just laughed. Stephanie still didn't come close to making her shot. Things got interesting next though. Doug made his shot, so I took my shirt off. No big deal, I'm a dude and had been shirtless most of the day. But then, against all odds, Amy made her shot.

"Boom!" she said, jumping up and down and getting a high five from her husband.

I looked at Stephanie, and she was blushing pretty hard. I never knew her to be shy, but I had also never known her to get topless in front of 12 people. Still, she couldn't chicken out now that Amy was already topless. She reached behind her back, untied her top, and let it fall to the table. Just like Amy, her nipples hardened very fast between the cool evening air and the 12 sets of eyes fixed on them. The sun had somewhat dipped below the house but nobody was even really pretending to not be staring at the two lovely pairs of exposed boobs.

If you've ever played beer pong, you know that each shot gets a little tougher because there are fewer cups and theoretically you're a little bit drunker for each shot. Steph whispered in my ear that she had a special surprise for me if we won. I really wanted to find out what it was, so I lined up another one and sank it right in. This is where things got a little funny, because as excited as everyone was for Amy to drop her top, nobody really made any fuss for Doug to slip off his trunks. Poor guy.

Then came the real shocker. Stephanie actually sank her shot! Not saying I didn't believe she would finally hit one, but I was thinking I would have to make all six for us to win. As much as nobody made any kind of big deal for Doug to get naked, the entire group hooted and hollered for Amy to become the first naked girl. She blushed, and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her bottom and pulled it all the way down, and stepped out of it! They didn't seem to mind being naked but I could tell they hadn't exactly thought this was how their evening would go.

Amy and Stephanie were good sports about their state of undress. They stood there, Amy naked and Stephanie in just her bottoms, and chatted with the group. Mostly the group made comments about hard nipples ("gosh, it must be colder out here than I realized!") or the fact that Amy's pussy was completely shaved/waxed, or a few discussions among the women about Amy's fantastic boob job. The funny thing was that Susan was almost jealous of the attention, since she was no longer the most exposed female.

12