That Night at the Lake... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, who's next?" Susan shouted. Clearly, she wanted to play.

Jim seemed to be a bit of a grump when Sarah wanted to play, but Susan volunteered to be her partner. Jess and Steve volunteered to be their opponents. Steve was a pretty solid shot and hit his first shot, and Sarah tossed her sandals aside. Jess hit hers next, and Susan pretended to be confused about what to do since her suit was a one piece.

"I guess each sandal counts as one? Should I take off my suit first, or my sandals? Susan asked.

"Take off your suit first, I bet Steve wont hit too many shots after that!" Sarah told her.

Without much debate, Susan pulled a few strings aside and had her suit off pretty quickly. She was naked before the game had barely started! I was getting the impression she wasn't the kind of girl who needed to be told twice when it was time to take off her clothes. Her nipples were rock hard, and clearly she enjoyed behind naked except for her sandals. Just like Amy, her pussy was shaved completely bare.

Sarah's plan worked though. Not only did she hit her shot, costing Jess her sandals, but both Steve and Jess missed their shots. Now that Susan was naked, she wanted to get Steve and Jess naked too. She threw a really great shot, and hit the first cup. Steve kicked off his sandals. Sarah wasn't nearly as distracted by Susan's tits as Jess and Steve were, and she sunk her next shot. Jess kicked off her sandals.

Now this game was getting hot.

Jess and Bill suddenly got their focus in the game, and Bill managed to take his focus off of Susan's naked body for a second or two in order to sink his shot. In hindsight, maybe having naked Susan take off her sandals would have been easier than Sarah taking off her top, but since we were all drunk it seemed to make perfect sense to have Sarah get topless. She reached around her back, unsnapped her top and off it came. Her tits spilled out of it & her nipples instantly grew hard. Now, with Steph & Sarah topless and Amy & Susan naked, we really had quite the party!

Jess made her shot too! Seemingly forgetting that her sandals could have counted for two items, Susan kicked them both off and was now completely naked head to toe. Then the game kicked into high gear, when both Susan and Sarah hit their shots. For Susan's shot, Bill tossed his shirt aside and nobody really cared but Sarah's shot meant that we would get to see Jess's tits! Everyone cheered, and Jess untied her top. She had fantastic tits, and we all stared for a minute as her nipples grew hard.

I looked over at Stephanie, and she was standing with naked Amy, and they were enjoying every minute of this party. I walked over, and put my hand on the small of her back. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, which brushed her boobs and her nipples against my arm.

"I have a very special prize in mind for you for winning our game." she whispered.

"I cant wait to find out what it is!" I said back.

I didn't see exactly what I missed in the game, but as I looked back over and Sarah was slipping her bottom off. We now had three naked girls and two topless girls! Only Mandy and Allison were still fully clothed, and they got ready for game number three. By now, the sun was mostly set but the patio area had plenty of lights. Doug turned on the fire pit (seriously, it had a switch and just turned on. It was pretty awesome!) and we hung out for a bit watching the last game. By this point, my eyes were wandering around quite a bit instead of following the game, but I definitely noticed when shots were made. Within a few minutes, both Mandy and Allison had slipped out of their tops and now all the ladies were topless! Another couple of shots later, and Mandy slipped out of her bottoms. If you're keeping score from home, that meant we had Amy, Susan, Sarah and Mandy all in the nude, and Stephanie, Jess and Allison in just their bikini bottoms. I suppose Doug and Chris were naked too, but nobody was really paying any attention to them. The girls were the focus.

It wasn't long before people started jumping back into the water. It was still pretty hot out, so the water was very nice feeling. Amy jumped in first, and yelled up at the girls who still had their bottoms on that they had to get naked to jump back in the pool. They didn't hesitate. All three girls who still had their bottoms on yanked them off, and jumped into the pool!

Later, Steph would tell me that her, Amy, Jess and Sarah had lunch a few weeks prior and the other girls told Stephanie they were jealous that we were still dating (rather than being married) because their husbands no longer looked at them the same way they used to when they were dating. Steph joked back that their husbands certainly looked at her, and they all realized that their husbands all had wandering eyes. Instead of fighting it though, they had this idea for a skinny dip. Apparently strip beer pong was just a fun, happy accident.

The funny thing about this is that none of the women cared to look at each other's husbands. This was all about showing off, and hoping that all the sexy ladies being naked by the pool would get their husband's motors revved up and let them feel extra sexy that night with all the men's eyes on their bodies. Nobody asked any of us men who still had our suits on to strip down. I didn't care though, the fact that I still had my suit on helped hide the fact that I was rock hard at the time! Doug and Chris were in the pool, presumably hiding under the water.

We hung out in the pool for about an hour, with all the ladies choosing to remain naked. The girls did their best to act casual but it wasn't hard to figure out between the grins, blushes, and rock-hard nipples that they were just as excited to be attracting the attention as the men were to be enjoying the show. The girls had fun teasing each other about nipple hardness or daring each other to get out of the pool and do various things. At one point, an impromptu game of "truth or dare" broke out although none of the guys were invited to play. It wasn't super wild, but it was fun. Almost all of the "truth" questions were some version of "what is the craziest place you've ever had sex?" and almost all of the dares were some type of "get out of the water and run around the house/yard/pool naked". Still, it was tons of fun to watch the girls daring each other to get out of the water, and the fact that they were all naked (although the water covered them from the waist down) certainly added to the game!

The game (and in some ways, the evening) came to somewhat of a peak when Amy chose dare, and one of the girls (I don't remember which one) dared her to kiss Stephanie. There was a chorus of "ooooooh's" from the other girls and I honestly wasn't sure what they would do. In terms of "girl on girl" action, this wasn't much but it was very sexy. Steph leaned in, and shared a tongue kiss with Amy for 20-30 seconds or so. The sexiest part to me was their boobs touching each other. It's funny to watch two girls kiss if they haven't kissed many girls before because they both act like "the girl" in the kiss and expect the other to lean in more (as a man would do). Still, they both leaned in a little bit and it was very fun to watch. Everyone cheered, and they smiled.

Maybe because the other girls weren't super anxious for the game to escalate, or maybe because the girls collectively thought that the group of boyfriends/husbands had been "revved up" enough, or maybe even that the ladies had been prancing around in the nude long enough that they were horny enough that they wanted some alone time with their boyfriend/husbands, but the evening tapered off very quickly after that. We cleaned up some of the booze and food and clothing strewn about and made our way inside. My favorite part of the cleanup is that none of the girls put any of the clothing on as they picked it up off the ground or table. Steph put her bathing suit into her purse and carried it inside. She had her towel in one hand, and her purse in the other, and absolutely nothing covering her body.

From what I could tell, Susan, Jess (and Steve) and Sarah (and Jim) were spending the night at the lake house but the others were getting ready to head out. The girls who were staying the night all stayed nude as the girls who were departing gathered up their clothes. None of them put their wet bathing suits back on but they slipped on coverups, most of which were very sheer and revealing. They said their goodbyes, and were off.

There was a really fun 10-15 minute period standing in the kitchen, winding down the evening, and the ladies were all still naked. Amy and Doug were talking us through accommodations for the evening. There were plenty of bedrooms, and they talked us through the details. Then we called it a night. Doug went onto the patio and started shutting things off outside and Amy lead us upstairs and started handing out linens. I remember a really funny exchange with Amy.

"Now, if there is anything at all that you need, ya'll be sure to let me know!" Amy said, totally naked.

I looked her in the eye, and then looked down to her tits, and then to her pussy, and then back to her eyes.

"Well, don't you know how to make your guests feel welcome!" I said, jokingly.

Amy smirked at me, looked down to my hard dick pressing against my shorts, and then she nodded in Steph's direction.

"Ya'll have fun!" she said, with a wink.

Before Amy could even turn to walk out of the room, Stephanie dropped right to her knees in front of me. She grabbed my suit with both hands and yanked it down to my feet. My dick sprung out and Steph took it right in her mouth. I'm not sure if Amy meant to watch but she was so stunned at how bold Stephanie was that she just stood there and stared for a minute while Steph went to town. It was fun to have Stephanie blowing me and be able to stare at Amy's naked body at the same time. Amy stared intently at my hard dick and watched Stephanie suck it, and bit her lip.

After a moment, Amy came over toward me. I was starting to wonder exactly what the girls had planned. I feel like Stephanie would have given me some kinds of heads up if we were having an orgy but her mouth was a little busy so I wasn't about to ask her. Amy stood next to me, and ran her fingers through Steph's hair for a minute, causing Steph to moan while she sucked my cock. Then Amy leaned in, gave me a long hug (probably 8-10 seconds) and a kiss on the cheek. I felt her breasts and hard nipples press against my chest. I wasn't sure how far to push it things with Amy so I put my hand on the small of her back. She stayed there for about a minute, pressed up against me. Then she leaned back, turned, and walked toward the door, turning to face us one last time.

"Ya'll have a great night now!" she said, winking at me.

Steph stood up and we walked a few steps over to the bed. She pushed me down on the bed. She climbed right on top of me, and my dick slid right inside of her. She was so wet! She rode me, gyrating her hips back and fourth, and arched her back. She had barely been up there for a minute when she started moaning. I could tell that all that prancing around nude by the pool had her amped up because she was NEVER that easy to bring to this point.

This is where things almost got a little more interesting. While Stephanie was up on top of me, riding, all of a sudden Amy reappeared in the room, carrying a couple of extra pillows. She was still naked.

"Oh, my! Well, ya'll got right down to business, didn't you? I just brought a couple of extra pillows in case you needed them." Amy said.

But she didn't just put the pillows down quietly and leave. She put them down, and then sat on a chair facing the bed. This did not phase Stephanie one bit. She kept riding, facing Amy.

"Oh hey, girl!" Stephanie said, between stifled moans.

In the position I was laying, I really couldn't see Amy but I could tell she and Steph were looking right at each other. Amy moved closer to the bed.

"Doesn't she have great tits?" Amy asked me.

Steph answered before I could.

"Aww, thanks babe." she said.

Stephanie took my hands and put them right on her tits, and gave herself a nice squeeze using my hands.

Then Amy surprised me, and reached over and grabbed one of Steph's boobs. This was pretty hot...my girlfriend was riding my dick, while one of her girlfriends was playing with her tits.

"They really feel great!" Amy said, squeezing Steph's breast.

"Aww, so do yours! And yours are so firm!" Steph said, as she reached out and grabbed one of Amy's breasts.

Now this was hot.

"Do you want to feel Amy's tits?" Steph asked me.

I turned my head to look at Amy.

"Oh, don't be shy!" Amy said, as if it was no big deal at all.

She took my hand and put it on her boob. It was funny to have my left hand on one of Stephanie's breasts and my right hand on one of Amys breasts. They both felt great. Admittedly, Amy's were a little firmer but they were also fake. Considering Steph's boobs were natural and also that she was in her late 30's, they felt great!

I laid there for a minute, letting Steph do her thing while I played with both girls tits. I was about to cum and maybe the girls could tell. Amy leaned over and started kissing Stephanie again, and I lost it. I moaned out loud as I came deep up inside Steph.

"I thought that might do it!" Amy said, as I caught my breath.

Steph climbed off of me, and the sight of the two naked girls kept my dick rock hard.

"Ooooooh! Still going? Steph, you're a lucky lady!" Amy said, looking right at my dick.

I was wondering if we were going to end up in a threesome, or even if Doug was going to appear suddenly for a foursome but instead Amy leaned over, gave me another kiss on the cheek. Then she and Steph shared a quick kiss (no tongue this time), and she walked to the door again.

"Bye y'all, have a good night!" Amy said.

Steph's favorite was doggy-style, at a downward angle with her face pressed all the way into the bed and for me to have one hand on her shoulder to pull her into me harder. I pushed her right down onto the bed and got her on her hands and knees. Normally it took her a little bit to work up to an orgasm but all the simulation tonight did the trick - she was close in no time. I had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, and she was moaning loudly!

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she called out. She came pretty hard, and then collapsed onto the bed. I laid down next to her and she snuggled up to me. We were out cold pretty quickly between the heat, the booze, the sex and the long day but what a day it was!

The next morning was pretty uneventful. Other than a wink from Amy, there was no indication that anything unusual had gone on the night before. Steph and I did have a funny conversation on the car ride home but that (along with the plans we made) will be a fun chapter two for this story. Enjoy!

12