That Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Derek is back and so is his Schemes.
1.1k words
3.55
6.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Night pt.2

Ava and Michael couldn't seem to get rid of Derek. Every week, he came over to drink and play video games, and Ava had had enough. She couldn't get the idea of coming over as much as he was. He had never done it before, so she wondered what the change was.

This weekend, Derek had insisted on bringing his own game, and Michael hadn't even finished telling him the lie he and Ava drummed up not to have to hang out before he left to grab his things. Derek even bought his alcohol, and this time, it was 120 proof.

Derek had brought a bag full of things and told Michael and Ava everything inside was a surprise. The night proceeded as usual, with them all downing about 1-4 shots before getting belligerent.

"Okay, so, what is this game of yours," Michael slurred.

"I call it Crawl N' Brawl." Derek cooed.

"Crawl and Brawl?" Ava slurred.

Derek unfolded a long blue mat and spread it across the floor.

"Yeah, it'll be fun to see. All you have to do is crawl to the end of this mat and take every shot you pass by, and before you ask, no, these are just beer shots, so no one's getting messed up."

"Easy, I got first." Michael cooed.

Michael got down on all fours and began his crawl. He stopped by every drink, took the shots, and reached the end, standing and walking back.

"Pretty damn easy," Michael boasted.

"Trust me, it gets harder as we continue." Derek reassured, "Alright, Ava, you go."

Ava got on all fours and began her crawl, passing the first shot and downing it. She made it to the end of the mat, passing by three more shots and downing all of them and then standing and walking back.

"I... I don't think those were all beer." Ava chuckled, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Gotta toss a surprise in there somewhere." Michael said, laughing at Derek, "Alright, D, you go."

Derek quickly went to the end, taking his shots, and this time, he waited at the end of the course. He suggested Ava and Michael go around two more times, and they did, laughing and giggling as they got more and more clumsy through the night. It didn't take soon before both Ava and Derek were barely able to stoop down onto the Matt without falling over.

"Alright, Ava, come over here, and this challenge will be for Michael."

Michael readied himself, "Bring it on."

"You have to complete the course four times, or I have to spend the night."

"Oh no, you better win, babe," Ava said.

Michael, with a massive grin and the confidence of a god, began maneuvering on the mat very slowly.

Ava turned to Derek to see him rummaging in his bag. Her vision was very hazy, and her mind was clouded. She went to ask him what he was doing, but he pulled out a long string with what seemed to be some red ball in the middle. Did he have a gag? Following that was a long rope and handcuffs. Ava began to crawl after Michael but was pulled back by Derek.

"Where are you going, baby? We have some time now."

Ava tried to kick at Derek, but he simply thwarted her and stuck the gag into her mouth, wrapping it around her head. Ava tried to plea, but the binding suppressed her voice. She was tossed over on her stomach like a ragdoll, and Derek tied her hands up and cuffed them together. Ava looked up and saw Michael still crawling up the Matt, and she attempted to hurry toward him.

"Come here."

Derek pulled Ava toward him and lifted her by the middle of the legs, pulling her into a doggy position. Wasting no time, he pulled his cock out and began fucking Ava. Ava's pussy was even wetter than the last time they'd fucked, and she was creaming all over him. Derek slapped Ava's ass loud and hard, making Michael stop for a moment.

"Hey, did you guys break something?"

"No, no, man, you're all good. Keep it up."

Michael, laughing and taunting his win, kept going up the mat. Derek pumped Ava as if his life depended on it until he burst inside her. Ava could feel his cum squirting inside her, and then he pulled out to rub it onto her ass.

Derek pulled her pants up and waited for Michael to return from the mat. Finally, Michael had completed the course and was more drunk than he had intended. Completely wasted, Michael stumbled around the room and approached Ava, who was lying on her stomach.

"Ava, you need to stop trying to keep up with the big boys," Michael laughed, "Ayo, D, thinks she's blackout?"

Derek laughed, "Yeah, probably. I think she might need to go to the bathroom to piss."

Michael leaned down over Ava, "Honey, need to piss?"

Ava groaned, and Michael stood up, trying to drag her into his arms only to stumble over. Derek laughed and walked over to Ava, grabbing her up.

"Bro, I got her. You go get some rest."

"Really, man, I'd hate to have you deal with that."

"Nah, bro, what's a bro for?"

Michael smiled and stumbled off to the bedroom while Derek dragged Ava to the bathroom, tossing her into the room. She plopped onto the floor with a loud thud, and Derek unzipped himself.

When Ava came too again, she felt a liquid pour onto her face. Was someone trying to sober her up? Ava opened her eyes and could see Derek finishing pissing on her body.

"What the... what the fuck." She slurred.

Derek pulled her up by the back of her head and began fucking her throat wildly. She could feel his dick sliding in and out of her throat, clogging all air. He came inside her mouth and pulled out in time to cover her face with his sperm.

"You're a slut. A nasty bitch."

Ava tried to talk, but his dick impaled her mouth again, silencing her. He fucked her throat and pulled out to give her a second to recover, then ram himself back inside her.

"Fuck I'm cumming again."

Derek held Ava's mouth over his dick until he leaked every drop of cum out. Derek fucked Ava for as long as his dick could get hard, and when he finally shot his 5th blank into her, he finally checked his phone. It was 3 am, and Ava had passed out nearly 4 hours ago. When Derek finished, he dressed and took pictures to commemorate the night. Derek left the house, leaving a note on the fridge that said, "You guys suck at drinking. Gotta do better next time."