That One Weird Time with My Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked that.

"Damn, you have a great ass, too."

I suddenly become mindful of my musky crotch smell. And wonder if it turns him on or not.

"Thanks." My dick continues to thicken and stretch outward as I start to see him relax into this. I have one of those cocks that shoots straight out when hard, doesn't go up. It hangs out like a branch, angling slightly downward at the head.

He smiles as he watches it grow. It continues to stretch out further as I think about the bizarre situation I'm in. And is getting closer and closer to touching him.

"It looks like I'm hard now, too."

He lets my penis tap against his neck. Hello, there.

"Yes, you are. This is a very handsome piece of meat you have here." He rubs the side of his cheek against my warm and fleshy erection, and some of his long hair falls softly on my dick. The long hair helps make this feel less gay, for some reason. And it doesn't hurt that he's not a bad-looking dude, as well.

"Do whatever you want with it. You're in charge here."

Ian takes my cock in his mouth, cooling it down with his saliva. His tongue slides around my shaft and I feel his warm breath. More and more of my dick disappears into his mouth like a magic trick. And suddenly my shining cock appears again.

"Get up on the table and lay down," he commands me.

Whoa, there, Ian. Taking over. I like it.

I hurriedly pull my pants and shoes off my legs, hoist myself up onto the exam table, and lay back with my knees up. Cock and full ass exposed. His chair rolls away as he stands.

He lifts my right calf and runs his hands across the hairs. Stretches it out, pulls the sock off, and places my big toe in his mouth. This little bitch is ravenous.

The sensation is tickly, but arousing. He starts sucking on my toes and licking along the arch of my foot as his right hand caresses my inner thigh.

He puts my foot back down and pushes my knees into my chest. Wet warmth suddenly touches my hairy taint and circles around it. His tongue slithers upward, scooping up the underside of my balls. It tickles. He's giving me a good cleaning.

He then shoves his tongue in my hairy asshole without much warning. My pelvis jerks real quick in surprise and then relaxes into it. Whoa, this is an unfamiliar sensation. But interesting. Arousing. I wonder if it smells down there or if he's grossed out.

But he keeps licking with passion and I am relieved that he doesn't stop.

A male patient is licking my asshole right now. And it feels good. I surrender even more.

I suddenly get a strong sense of feeling vulnerable. Like, I'm so passive right now. At the mercy of someone else. What the hell kind of situation have I gotten myself into? This is a strange feeling. But I am curious.

And hard as fuck.

His tongue creeps across my taint again and along my testicles, then journeys across the length of my pulsating hard-on that's sticking out. He grabs my dick at the base and starts sucking it in rhythm with his hand strokes. Damn, this guy got comfortable with me real quick.

He quickly spits on his other hand, and puts my dick back in his mouth as his saliva hand starts lathering my asshole. As my dick is getting swallowed up his wet finger enters my ass. I've never had a finger in my ass.

A voice inside me tells me to protest and draw a line in the sand, but my body is overcome into submission. I just feel so taken care of so far. I gotta see this through, because my body is fuckin' alive right now.

This patient is working me like a machine!

In and out, his finger continues to fuck me in the ass as my dick is getting pumped by his hand and mouth. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

I then imagine him as my best friend, Mitch. Sucking me off. Getting a taste of the dick that's been between my legs all these years. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

Ian continues devouring me, gulping in and out, in and out.

His mouth must hurt. But he's entranced, eyes closed. In the zone.

I'm getting closer and closer to climax. I feel sensations stirring in my crotch and through my legs. He chokes for a second and then continues blowing me.

I feel swirls of pleasure coursing throughout my body and gathering more and more in my groin.

I'm almost there. Fuck, this feels so good.

Slurp.

Slurp.

Slurp.

"Shit, here I come," I whisper. He keeps his finger in my ass and mouth on my dick. Waves of titillation gather to a point and then release into a full-body rapture.

A massive sequence of cum pumps into his mouth. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. I arch my back. He swallows as much as he can, semen spilling out from his mouth and dripping down my penis. I continue squirting, emptying out all that's been building up inside me. Clenching my toes in reverie.

He gulps down one more load and then slowly pulls his mouth from my sensitive-as-fuck cock. He pulls his finger from my ass. And licks up the drip from the base of my cock and back up.

I put my head back in relief, chest rising and falling in rapid succession. My dick plops to the side against my thigh. All I can say is, "Wow," as my breathing tries to return to a normal rate.

"Sorry, doc. I got kinda carried away there."

"Yeah, you did. But, so did I." I sit up and slowly reorient myself to my surroundings. It's Tuesday. And I'm at work. I'm a doctor. This is my patient.

He wipes semen from his chin. "That was medicine."

I stand up and start putting on my pants, dick still semi-hard. "I had a feeling you'd appreciate it." I smile, while buttoning my pants and tucking in my shirt.

He grabs his jacket and there's a moment of not speaking.

"I'll probably regret saying this, Ian, but I think you should see me regularly. If you're down for that."

"Yeah, I'd be down for that. You really made me feel comfortable. And let me be myself."

"I like it when you're comfortable. You gave me some much needed release."

He laughs. "For sure. All right, well, see ya."

He walks toward the door, pauses and then approaches me.

Looks down at my crotch. And grabs it, giving it a hearty squeeze. And then wraps his other hand around a grabs my ass.

"One last feel. Ok, sorry, see ya."

And then he's gone. I stand there amused and split between reality and fantasy.

And then glance at the clock and think to myself, damn, that probably put me behind schedule a bit.

12