That Pesky Pencil Skirt

Story Info
I found a surprise under my neighbor's 'pesky' skirt.
2.5k words
4.53
41.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Pesky Pencil Skirt

I consider myself bi sexual. Most people who call themselves bi actually prefers sex with one sex over the other. For me, it's all about the attraction. Male or female, it doesn't matter. On a recent Saturday morning, I was jogging through my neighborhood. I noticed one of my neighbors, about 5 doors down, standing at the back of her car. She was wearing a tight black pencil skirt, red blouse, thigh high stockings, and black 3 inch heels. (I didn't know it then, but I would later hate that skirt.) She was struggling to take something out of her trunk. The angle she was leaning at caused her skirt to hike up about 6 inches above her knee. I could see a little of the lace of her thigh highs. There was a beautiful gap between her thighs. I wonder what kind of panties she's wearing, I thought. Her butt was pointed upwards and her heels completed an overall curvy image that was a delight to the eye.

I slowed down my jog and walked into her driveway. She sensed my presence and turned to face me. She had a beautiful face with some small wrinkles around her eyes. I figured she was around 35 to 40 years old. Her green eyes were hypnotic; her lips were scarlet red and they were among the fullest lips I'd ever seen.

"Hi, let me help you with that."

"Thanks, it was easier getting it in the trunk (she laughed) than getting it out.."

God, those lips. I wonder what they taste like, I thought. I took her purchase out of the trunk. It was a Costco 40 case of water bottles.

"Where do you want it?"

"Oh, put it over in that (pointing in the garage) corner."

I placed the bag in its assigned location and turned back to face her. I could tell she was checking out my legs. I do a lot of running. So, my legs are athletic and somewhat lean.

"Thank you so much," and after a pause "I'm Diana."

"I'm Rick," I replied and looked into her fascinating eyes. As if to certify our introduction, we both reached out our right hands and shook them. At the same time, we leaned towards each other and she was indicating she was going to kiss my right cheek. At that instant, a dog across the street barked loudly. Slightly startled, I turned my face to the right and our lips met squarely. OMG! The taste of her lips was amazing. The flavor was a cross between ripe strawberries and blueberries. We held the kiss for just a second longer than a normal just-happy-to-meet-you kiss. Was there a trace of tongue?, I wondered. During the brief kiss I had unconsciously placed my left hand on the small of her back. She too, had placed her left hand on the small of my back. Then, in unison, we both said these exact words: "Pleased to meet you." We both laughed and said "jinx!"

"I feel like I owe you. How about some cake and coffee?" she said. I was all sweaty from the run.

"How about I go home, shower, and come back. It's not like we live very far apart," I said.

"Okay. How about in an hour."

"Great. It's a date," I replied.

I went back home and peeled off my sweaty clothes. I felt my legs and butt and found they were smooth. I shaved them the previous night. I did feel a little stubble on my face so I shaved it and hopped in the shower. While in the shower, I noticed I was aroused. I thought about playing with myself like I do sometimes, well almost always, in the shower. I decided against it. I finished the shower and decided what to wear. I like to secretly wear thigh high stockings and panties. I prefer thigh highs; I can still wear panties with them. I chose a pair of black thigh highs and a pair of pink & black horizontally striped boy shorts to go with them.They felt sexy and fit perfectly. I checked my look in the mirror. The boy shorts were a tight fit. They highlighted the cylinder shape of my now semi hard cock and the curves of my balls. I put on a pair of grey slacks and a burgundy polo shirt. The thought of seeing her again had me in a state of nervous anticipation. I kept thinking of the intoxicating taste of her lips. Finally, it was time to walk to her house.

I walked back to the front of her house. The garage door was down; she must have moved her car inside. I rang the doorbell. In about 10 seconds she answered the door. She looked scrumptious! She was in the same pencil skirt, red blouse, and was still wearing those sexy black high heels. I noticed she was now wearing a pleasantly scented perfume.

"Hi" she said smiling "come on in."

There was incense burning. She walked me into the living room and seated me on the couch.

"How do you take your coffee?"

"Just black, thanks," I answered.

From a chrome carafe she filled a cup for me. She poured herself a cup and added cream and sugar. We were sitting on either end of a couch made for three. She turned at an angle to face me and crossed her legs. The crossing action of her legs caused her skirt to travel dangerously high up her thighs. While we sat, she shook her elevated foot slightly--a trick known by all women that drive men absolutely wild. The motion garnered even more of my attention to her stunning legs. I tasted the coffee. Jamaican. It was delicious.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me today."

"My pleasure Diana. Actually, I'm glad we got to meet."

She smiled broadly and took a sip of coffee.

"Me too," she said.

I noticed the sip left a small lipstick mark on the rim of her cup.

"Would you like some cake?"

"Sure."

She got up and walked to the kitchen and pulled her hiked up skirt down a bit. She took two small plates from the cabinet.

"Rick, I don't know how much cake you want. Could you come here and show me?"

I walked to the kitchen and stood next to her. She had a small knife and was starting to cut me a piece of cake. I looked at the portion she was cutting and said, That's a little too much."

I moved a little closer to her while looking at the cake. She, too, moved a little closer to me. I put my hand on hers to guide the knife to the correct portion of cake. I glanced at her face. She was staring at my lips. I let go of her hand and moved in for a kiss. Our lips met. Our tongues found each other shortly later. We hugged each other. Our animal instincts took over. We tightened our embrace. We completely forgot about the cake. Instead, we were devouring each other's lips. I turned her away from the counter. Without breaking our embrace, I pushed her against the refrigerator. She lifted her right leg and bent it around my body. Her groin was now grinding against my left hip. Then, I felt her hardness against my hip. She wasn't a biological woman! Wow. All the better, I thought. I slid my hand down from inside the top of her skirt. From the outside of her panties I rubbed on her cock. It was well on its way to becoming a serious hardon. I wanted more of it.

I pulled my hand out of her skirt. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. We were still making out passionately. This time my hand reached under her skirt and found her cock again. It was harder yet. I took my other hand and started to pull her skirt up. It was tight. Tight skirts can be difficult. This one wouldn't budge. Then I tried pulling upwards on the hem of both sides of her skirt. She wiggled back and forth to help me with my noble endeavor. Finally we got the hem of her skirt up to her waistline.

She was wearing pink lace panties. I could see the outline of her cock. It was struggling to be free of the panties. I pulled her panties down enough to let it out. It was beautiful: about 6 inches long, cut, medium thickness, and demanding immediate attention. I got on my knees and took it in my mouth. Somehow it tasted just like her lips-- a combination of ripe strawberries and blueberries. She moaned in delight.

After a minute or two, I felt her tugging me up by the collar of my shirt. I stood up and she grabbed my right hand. She slid off the counter and led me towards her bedroom. In the excitement, one of her shoes had fallen off. She kicked the other one off as we scampered to her room.

Once in the bedroom, she pulled off my Polo shirt and began kissing my neck and chest. Then she licked my nipples and would occasionally bit them ever so softly. How did she know I liked that?, I wondered. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. They fell to the floor. She noticed my boy shorts and thigh highs. "Oh," she said as if to acknowledge her discovery that I wear women's panties.

Was she surprised, was she delighted, or was she turned off?, I wondered. After a short pause, she answered my unspoken query by pulling down my panties and taking my cock in her hands. My cock is average. It's about 6 inches, cut, and its width ranges between medium to thick. She pulled on my cock playfully and to lead me towards the bed. She turned me around and put a hand in the center of my chest. She pushed me down on her bed. My feet and legs were on the floor and the rest of me was lying face up on the bed. She pulled my boy shorts off and dropped them on the floor. She went down on her knees and took my engorged cock in her mouth. The feeling was incredible. She knew what she was doing. After a very enjoyable minute or two, she climbed into the bed, rotated her body 180 degrees, and positioned her face over my cock in a 69 position. She took my cock into her mouth. From this position, with her nose facing my balls, she was able to take much more of me into her mouth and throat. She took my entire length down her throat. Her lips went all the way down to my crotch. She would hold it there for a second or two and then come up enough to get some air. I heard her gag several times.

I was going nuts. She was still fully clothed. I was pulling at her skirt to get it off. For the first time in my life, I hated tight skirts. They don't yield! She had her legs squeezed tightly together and was offering no assistance at all. Clearly she wasn't done with her amazing throat job. After a few minutes of 'torture' she came up and started kissing me. I fumbled with her blouse and got it off. I unsnapped her bra and exposed her tits. I figured hey were about a "B" cup. They were very pleasantly shaped and felt natural. Her nipples were erect. They resembled tiny cocks. They were rock hard and extended out at least a half of an inch. I sucked on the right one and played with the other with my hand. She moaned and writhed in pleasure. Then, taking a note from her, I bit her nipple ever so gently. She shuddered in pleasure. Not wanting to leave anyone out, I switched to the other tit. I sucked it and bit on it gently like a nursing baby.

I reached down to her skirt. I wanted that thing off. I found a zipper on the side. I pulled the zipper down. It finally yielded. I slid the damned thing off. Without pausing I pulled her panties down, over, and off her ankles. She was an alluring sight. Shapely, but small tits, beautiful legs still in her thigh highs, a splendid hard cock, and balls about the size of hens eggs. I placed my body between her legs. I wanted to fuck her, and hard. Still, I had to taste her cock again. I licked her balls and the area of skin just beneath them. She squirmed in delight. Then, I took her cock into my mouth and slurped on it in an upwards and downwards motion. After a while I stopped the upward and downward motion of my head. As if on cue, she started to fuck my face. After a couple of minutes she suddenly stopped. She turned over, face down, in the bed. She arched her butt up slightly.

Her ass was gorgeous. Aside from a couple of pimples on the right cheek, it was flawless. I wanted to fuck it. I wanted to taste it. What a dilemma! I couldn't do both at once. Still deciding, I came up on her from behind. My cock was raging to go in. My mouth was watering to taste her. My mouth won out. I kissed the lower portion of her back by her tailbone. From there, I moved slowly and deliberately south. I was intentionally teasing her I finally reached her button. My lips and tongue played around it. The taste was phenomenal. I could do this all day, I thought to myself. My tongue went in it as far as it could. All the while I was stroking her hard cock. She moaned in pleasure. My cock would be denied no longer.

I entered her slowly, very slowly, at first. She gradually opened up for me. Once I was about three quarters the way in, she started moving back and forth. It felt incredible. I had my hands in her waist and was rhythmically thrusting into her. She moaned in pleasure. After about 5 minutes, I heard her start to moan louder and tense up. "Oh, my God. I'm cumming," she cried. I felt my climax coming soon as well. I increased the speed of my thrusts. A few seconds later my orgasm arrived. It was in about 5 waves. I felt wave after wave of intense pleasure as my cum squirted into her ass. Jesus, what an orgasm, I thought. My cock slowly went soft and I slipped out of her. I rolled to the right and she rolled to the left. On the sheets between us was a puddle of her cum. We were both sweaty and still breathing hard. We gently kissed each other and held hands. Then, we looked at each other and at the same time said, "Pleased to meet you." Laughing we both said "jinx!"