All Comments on 'That Pesky Pencil Skirt'

by wayneavl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

Keep up the great work love your story and yes I love pencil skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

What a cute and hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. I loved the quick, direct action. I appreciate both this type of story and the ones that take their time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lace Panties

I to in joy dressing in women clothes stocking heels make up.But i have never went any farther with it.Dressing around the house was as fare as i would take it.I would wear panties pantie hose and bra under my street clothes.I would if any one would take notice to the out line of my bra under my tee shirt One day i went to the gym and forgot i had pantie hose and a thong on.But the man changing next to me took notice and said nice thong and stockings as i dropped my pants.To late to pull them up i was caught for the first time I did not know what to say or do i just stood there as the man dropped his pants and under wear.His cock was nice and hard and stood sticking straght out.He walked up to me and grabbed my cock as my cock was nice and hard also.As i sat down on the bench i though he was going to suck my cock.But he pushed his cock in to my mouth and told me to start sucking.I started to suck his cock like i have been sucking cock for years.But this was my first time so i just kept sucking.I took his load and swallowed it down.When he finished it was then a second found its way into my mouth and i started to suck it too.I started to get up and pull up my pants to go when ii was grabbed held down and took a cock in my butt .One after another untill i was fucked twice before i got to go.

luv23wayluv23wayover 3 years ago
Story

Thanks for sending me the link. I couldn’t help but think of other things while I was reading your story...neighbor😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous