All Comments on 'That Photo!'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
robin48robin48about 18 years ago
Oh Danielle!

romantic ruff real.I felt such cock hunger at first and then quite feminine when Daniel became Danielle and surrendered his ass cherry and then lovingly lapped Mikes

sperm.I want same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

That was so damned good, there are no words for it. Possibly the best piece of delicious pornographic literature I have ever read. Damn.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
Great story!

Fresh concept and very erotic, including the imagery. I do wonder when Daniel managed to remove his clothes, which was not mentioned and would have been a nice "step" on his way to experiencing transformation. I'd also enjoy seeing Sinead get involved; but perhaps that complicates matters? I will check out your other stories now! If stories about unexpected anal sex intrigue, do check out my "Kate's Date With Destiny" series under "non-consent."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my!

Never thought I’d be so turned on. Excellent descriptions.

Wanted so much to suck that cock you described. It looked so lovely in my mind. More!

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 5 years ago
Thought it jumped

One moment it was all about masturbation and fellatio, going along gently and erotically: the next it was into arse fucking big time. Very good to start with and then went awry, I thought. Too suddenly really gay. Sinead's peeking was a bit underplayed. Better if she had come in and helped! I thought the roughness with which Mike's bottom was attacked did not improve the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This started out well and then went badly wrong. too rapey and hurty.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

What a great job you did, describing a rarely discussed subject. I hope you continue writing about Daniel’s new sexual awareness. It’s a shame that society limits experimentation between straight guys. So many men are missing out on the pleasures of prostate stimulation; whether by toys, fingers or cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous