That Photo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

The idea had abruptly become very appealing, he was suddenly and very unexpectedly aroused by the thought of taking as well as giving. It was, after all, 'that' cock in the photo that had awakened his 'bi' potential in the first place. Little wonder then that out of the blue he wanted it in him! He wanted very much to feel 'that' cock push through his own sphincter and way up inside his arse, and he wanted very, very, much to feel Mike's spunk inside him - definitely no condom! He could suck him off another time, but this time he was going to feel what it was like to be fucked!

Daniel was in turns appalled and excited by his turn of thought, but he knew he was going to try it anyway, regardless of risk and potential pain. After all, Mike could hardly argue while tied to the bed, could he? And in any case, it had been agreed that he, Daniel, should be in control.

His decision made, his breath coming in quick pants, his heart drumming in anticipation, Daniel withdrew his fingers from Mike's arse and leaned around to pick up the KY once more. Taking another large blob on his fingers and without stopping to think, he applied it to Mike's cock, spreading it over the head and down the length of the shaft and making the entire length a hot, hard, slippery and beautiful object of Daniels desires. Mike tensed with the sudden cold of the gel on his cock and made a small questioning sound at the unexpected feeling.

What Mike thought he was doing Daniel didn't know, or care, but because he wasn't sure just how much he could take of Mike inside him and because he desperately wanted to feel Mike cum, he began wanking the slippery cock to bring Mike close to orgasm before he tried penetrating himself with it. This action probably calmed any queries Mike had, for he relaxed into the pleasure of Daniels hand, moaning softly from arousal and once again thrusting slightly with his hips.

Daniel continued to masturbate Mike, watching him carefully so as not to take him past that point of no return, and at the same time thought about the thing he was about to do. Was it really such a good idea? Could he face himself after having homosexual sex? Would he really enjoy it? Would he regret not doing it if he backed out? Daniels emphatic 'yes' to all these questions coincided with Mike making noises heralding approaching climax and so he immediately stopped wanking him and instead reached again for the lubricating gel. Mike, of course, assumed that this was another tease and a soft "oohh" of frustration escaped his lips.

Daniel two fingers acquired their third blob of gel and after putting the tube back on the bedside cabinet they vary carefully and deliberately smeared it around his own anus. Then, first one finger and then the other, they found their way inside to both lubricate the way and to give Daniel some idea of what to expect. This was, surprisingly, the first time anything had gone in that way and Daniel was amazed how easily they penetrated and how nice it felt. That did it. Any lingering doubts gone, Daniel climbed onto the bed and straddled Mike so that he was kneeling facing towards his head. He then reached around to take Mike's cock and guide it towards his descending anus. As the tip met the crack between Daniels cheeks Mike suddenly realised his intentions and went absolutely rigid. "You sure?" he asked, breaking their pact of silence a second time.

"Yes, very." replied Daniel. "But stay very still, let me do it!"

"Condom?" asked Mike

"No, shoot up me!" Daniel was committed!

"Oh, yes please!"

Lining Mike's cock up with it's target, Daniel allowed himself to sink lower until the tip now lay just touching the entrance, and he then stopped, hesitating just for a moment. Gathering his courage and giving himself up to his hunger, Daniel lowered himself further. For just a moment his sphincter muscle resisted, but with the combined lubrication of both penis and anus, it gave way and the head of Mike's cock was abruptly inside Daniels arse! Both men groaned aloud. Mike from this unexpected pleasure and Daniel from the fact that the pain he expected did not come, except as the merest twinge.

Both men now remained still for a long couple of minutes, each taking pleasure from the moment of their first gay sex and assembling the courage to continue. For his part Daniel was content to relish the current sensations and contemplate those to come, while Mike hoped to have his turn to enjoy them! He had expected, and really only wanted, to be on the receiving end. He was, after all, the passive partner! But he was quite prepared to try giving as well. Just so long as it was 'as well'.

After a minute or so simply savouring the exquisitely full feeling in his arse Daniel began to lower himself, slowly but surely impaling himself on Mike's cock until he was sitting fully on Mike, his rectum filled with hot hard cock. He then began slowly and tentatively raising and lowering himself on Mike's shaft, just enjoying the alien sensations of having a cock in his arse! With Mike's knees held raised and open Daniel found that he couldn't sit squarely upon Mike, but was pushed slightly forward by the extended thighs as he lowered himself. This had the effect of making Mike's cock rub against Daniel's anal entrance and against the opposite wall of his rectum, multiplying the apparent size of the invading member and the pleasure it gave him. Daniel was in ecstasy.

Having now assured himself of the capacity of his anus to cope with Mike's cock, and of his own capacity to cope with the idea of gay sex, Daniel gave himself to lust and began rising and falling faster and faster, at each lunge pushing himself hard down upon Mike to get the deepest possible penetration. Quicker and quicker Mike's cock pistoned in and out of Daniel, both men uttering little moans and groans of pleasure over their panting breath. Daniel was almost literally bouncing up and down on Mike, who was unable to resist making counter thrusts of his own, pushing himself up to meet Daniels descent so that their bodies slammed together, Daniel's own rock hard cock slapping against Mike's stomach each time.

Red faced and sweating, totally engrossed in their fucking, both men missed the involuntary little feminine cry of heat that would have told them that Sinead was well aware of their activity and responding in kind. In fact both men also missed the accidental swinging open of the door behind them that momentarily revealed Sinead standing in the doorway with her right hand deep inside her opened trousers. Almost instantly her left hand grabbed at the door edge and returned it to its partly open position, but there was obviously no fear of her watching television!

Oblivious to Sinead, Daniel was looking down at Mike as they fucked, gaining even greater arousal from the obvious pleasure on his partner's face, seeing Mike's mouth open and close, the veins begin to stand out on his neck and forehead and his hands pulling against his bonds as he responded to his lust. It seemed that Mike was enjoying the sensation of having his cock inside the tightness of Daniel's arse as much as Daniel was enjoying it being there! All he needed was Mike's cum jetting into him to make the pleasure complete, and with a thrill of realisation Daniel suddenly became aware that the moment was not very far away. Mike was almost there, his mouth had stopped moving, his jaws were now clenched, as were his fists, and his entire body had taken on coiled spring tension, just waiting for the moment of release.

It was not long in coming! With a groan deep from in his throat Mike pushed urgently upwards to meet Daniels downward stroke, his back raised from the bed in his desire to find greater depth inside Daniel, who, in turn, pushed down hard onto Mike so that when the explosion came it was as deep as possible inside his rectum. A second groan, longer and louder than before, came from Mike's throat and his cock twitched and jerked inside Daniel, abruptly spurting his cum into the depths of the man's arse. Daniel felt the twitch and felt the first gout of hot spunk explode into him. The sensation was tremendous, he had never felt such a thrill in his life as the feeling of that first spurt of a man's hot cum entering his body and he wanted more. More came, three more great jets of spunk flooded into him, each one accompanied by a deep groan from Mike and a beautiful spasm from his cock, and each one making him wonder how much closer he could get to his own climax without bursting onto Mike's stomach, and each one making him wonder why he had waited so long in his life to experience this sensation.

After releasing the first four great gouts of spunk into Daniel's arse Mike fell back the inch or so onto the bed and began to thrust jerkily into him, each time sending a decreasing spurt of cum into his partner, until finally spent, he relaxed back onto the bed, panting and shuddering as his climax passed over. Daniel wanted the fabulous sensation in his stretched anus to continue, but the feel of Mike's cock softening within him told him it couldn't last, and with his own urgent need for release demanding attention, he lifted himself from Mike's body, feeling the now flaccid penis slip from his very wet and gaping hole. Turned on even more by the feel of Mike's cum dribbling from his arse he quickly released Mike's straps.

"Kneel down" he commanded.

Mike quickly obliged, even forestalling Daniels next request by leaning forward, laying his cheek on the bed and stretching his arms out to either side ready to be retied. Once more attaching the straps to Mike's wrists and knees so that Mike's arse was raised into the air and fully exposed Daniel positioned himself behind him. Another blob of the ever useful KY applied to the tip of his own cock and massaged along its length and he was ready to give Mike a fucking to end all fuckings. Daniel was being carried away on a wave of lust, his partner's feelings almost forgotten as he introduced the head of his cock to Mike's anus and immediately pushed his way in. Mike yelped with pain, the sound causing Daniel to regret his action and immediately pulled back out.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, go back in, do it again, don't be gentle, it was good like that, you just surprised me, that's all." Mike's words came in gasps, partly from need, partly from pain.

Daniel needed no second bidding. Placing his cock tip at Mike's entrance he pushed hard, sliding his cock full length into Mike in one thrust. Mike moaned and pushed back.

"God, that's good, fuck me hard" Mike wanted Daniels cock rammed into him without mercy.

Daniel did just that. Knowing this was a man instead of a woman he was fucking turned him on mightily, the forbidden fruit syndrome he supposed vaguely. Besides that, Mike's arse was tight around his cock, intensifying the sensations, and his movements made his own dripping arse slurp, reminding him of the pleasure he's just had and which he was about to give to Mike. He knew his cock was rock hard, bigger and harder than he's ever known it. He knew too that his climax could not be far away after the stimulation of the thrill packed hour just passed. All this knowledge and the sight of Mike helpless before him spurred him on. He gripped Mike's hips and fucked him. In and out drove Daniel slamming himself up against Mike's buttocks in an attempt to delve deeper. Harder and harder, faster and faster, Daniel fucked Mike brutally. Mike moaned, whether from pain or pleasure, or both, Daniel neither knew nor particularly cared. Mike would say if he didn't like it, wouldn't he? And in any case, Daniel was pretty sure that he did.

Daniel was right too. The vicious reaming that Mike was receiving was hurting badly, it seemed to him as if his arse was being split apart and the pain was relentless. He felt sure that at least some of the lubrication must be his own blood! His face was being pushed roughly into the bed with each thrust and his hips were bruising from Daniels grip, but he didn't care. The very intensity of the pain and his own helplessness and inability to do anything about it were making it the most stimulating experience of his life. Mike didn't want it to stop, but he knew that Daniel would soon orgasm. If only he could carry on after he had cum! Or if only there was someone else to take over when Daniel finished!

And Daniel was close to finishing. He could feel the accumulation of pressure in his balls, the intensity of feeling building at the base of his cock, the shortness of his breathing and the loss of muscular control in his legs, all the signs of one almighty orgasm were there. And then so was the orgasm. His body took complete control, his back arched, his cock spasmed, and the heaviest load of spunk he had ever delivered was flooding into Mike's arse. From his mouth came a long keening sound while from Mike's came the words, "Yes, yes, yes!" shouted for the world to hear. Daniel was at the mercy of his climax. There was no way in which he could withdraw and thrust in again, he just had to pull on Mike's hips and press harder with his own pelvis as he tried in vain to sow his seed deeper into Mike's body. While he held Mike clamped to himself spurt after spurt of his spunk shot deep into Mike's arse, each seemingly greater than the last. He groaned again at each one, until with the last he collapsed forward onto Mike's back, panting and spent, his balls as empty as his arse was full.

...............................

The two men showered in turn, cleaning away sweat, spunk and lubricant while examining their bodies for damage and their consciences for regret. Neither man found regret, though each found a few bruises they couldn't account for and Mike did indeed find a trace of blood in his anus, though nothing like what he had feared. Now both were sat in the living room wrapped in towelling robes while Sinead was making them coffee.

"I'm sorry if the teasing didn't happen quite as I thought it would, we didn't do half what I had in mind" said Daniel, "But then I didn't expect to be climbing on top of you and sitting on your cock." He paused. "And I hope I haven't hurt you, I know I got a bit carried away fucking you!"

"Thank God you did!" replied Mike, "It's taught me some things about myself that I didn't know"

"How do you mean?" asked Daniel.

Mike paused, embarrassed and not sure how, or even if, to continue. "Well, I knew I fancied trying it in the arse, and I knew I like being teased, but I didn't know I like being forced, sort of 'used' I suppose. I also didn't know that I liked it to hurt!"

Daniel looked at Mike. "And I didn't know I could be so sadistic and so uncaring about another's pleasure, I'm not sure if I'm happy about that." He paused for a moment looking thoughtful, then smiled and said "But it seems we suit one another, so shall we meet again?"

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12