That’s So Hot Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband believes in a woman’s right to choose in all things.
7.9k words
36.7k
108
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember the sensation of air rushing from my lungs the first time I saw Raquel. She is literally breathtaking. It took another 24 hours for me to fall completely in love with her. She was walking into a bar in Austin while I was walking out. We were both with friends, so it wasn't easy to turn my group around, but I did.

Believe it or not, it was her eyes that I noticed first, those laughing brown eyes. And then, of course, I noticed her 38DD boobs. They were magnificent on that tall slim 5 foot 8 inch-figure which was on prolific display in skin-tight jeans and an even tighter low cut blouse. She was 19 and of mostly Venezuelan heritage with dark waist-length brown hair, perfect glowing skin, the cheekbones of a model and a brilliant smile.

My friends all wanted a shot, but we both had eyes only for each other. At that moment, I felt very fortunate to be born a handsome Latino male. I've always known that I was good looking and was fortunate enough now to attract Raquel's attention. We spent the evening talking and learning about each other.

I was a senior at the University of Texas, and she was a freshman. I was preparing for a career in government, while Raquel was a poor student considering dropping out of school. She was working in one of the "breastaurants" that are so popular in Texas. At her steakhouse, the girls dressed in leather halter vests, miniskirts and cowboy boots and hats. She thought that I might think her work was demeaning to women, but admitted that she liked working there. That was the first time I shared with her my firm belief in a woman's right to make her own choices in all things including employment.

Our connection was immediate and ground shaking. She went home with me that first night, and we talked some more and made out for hours. Then we had crazy hot sex for the rest of the night. It was the most amazing experience of my life to make love to such a beautiful, passionate woman, even if she had some rather conservative rules.

She refused to go down on me or to let me do her from behind, so I naturally figured there was no chance of anal sex or anything else way out there. None of these acts she said were shared between caring and committed partners and that she had great hope for me romantically.

I was smitten. We began dating exclusively and a few months later, as graduation approached, she finally dropped out of school, and we became engaged. I thought her parents might see a connection there and be upset, but instead, they seem pleased. Until of course, they found out I was a Democrat.

Raquel's dad ran a constantly struggling small business, but saw himself as a mogul and was a hardened fiscal conservative. He also believed that there is a pecking order for Latinos and that Venezuelans are way above Mexicans. He seemed to believe that his wife's mother being Mexican American was of no importance.

And it was clear that Raquel's thoughts and ideas were highly influenced by her father's. She was his little girl, and she loved the special relationship they had. Despite my father-in-law's constant comments about my Mexican roots and poor political choices, my relationship with his daughter grew stronger. I got a job with a local Hispanic politician's office, and we were married.

Our first year was truly fantastic. My sexy new wife was hailed as a benefit to my career. We made love all the time we weren't working, and I was trying to break down her barriers. I loved taking her out and showing her off. All my friends and coworkers were jealous.

With the cost of our wedding and honeymoon, we had very little money, so Raquel continued to work. Even though I was concerned that it wasn't the right kind of job for the wife of a liberal political operative, she really liked the job and didn't want to look for another. I said nothing on the matter. See my previous stated belief on women's rights.

I had been to her restaurant before we were married, but afterwards I would go more often to pick her up after work. She looked so good in that ridiculous cowgirl outfit all long brown muscular legs and hips and boobs and the way she walked around the place with purpose and poise.

She was like a model on a catwalk. All the men there watched her strut and bounce across the floor from table to table in her high heeled boots. And from the customers, to the managers and to the kitchen staff, everyone who worked with her thought I was the luckiest guy ever. And they did not hold back telling me so.

One of her regular customers was particularly vocal when she introduced him. He was an older blue collar guy and didn't seem at all pleased to meet me. But he turned to my wife in horror.

"You're married? What the fuck?"

"Sorry Mr. McAllister," she said sheepishly. "But what can I do? He swept me off my feet. If you'll pardon me sir, I have to get back to work."

Once she had left us, he kind of pissed me off with his outrage. "Goddam it, you just took the finest piece of ass in this town off the market. And I was just about in that ass, too. Fuck." I didn't care if he was kidding or serious, I suggested that he not speak of my wife in that manner. I was even more appalled that this ancient overweight creep with crooked yellow teeth and bad breath legitimately thought he had a chance with my beautiful young wife.

He gave me a wicked smile begrudgingly apologized, and I spent a good quarter of an hour listening to him telling me about his construction business, his life and everything Red McAllister. I never met a man who liked to talk so much about himself. It didn't take long for the subject to come back to Raquel. How she touched his arm, gave him a meaningful look, or openly flirted with him. Although she had turned down numerous advances, he remained convinced that she was ready to capitulate.

I spoke about this revelation with my wife and her response surprised me. Her only comment was that she'd met me before Red, as if that was the only issue with his many offers. I asked her why she called him sir and Mr. McAllister, rather than Red. Her response was that it was only good manners to speak to an older man in a respectful way. That's how she was raised. I thought it best to let the subject drop.

Raquel and I argued about stuff like money as you would expect with a young married couple. But, we also argued about politics. Raquel was not a well-educated girl, but her father had clearly indoctrinated his political thoughts onto his daughter.

Being Catholic, a common theme for us was abortion. My argument is and has always been that I believe a woman has a right to choose in all things, most particularly concerning their own bodies.

That one seemed to stump my wife at first, and in fact she seemed to like that statement. But before long she brought it up again.

"So, you think I have the right to do anything with my body that I chose?" she asked while we were eating dinner.

"Yes, of course."

"So theoretically, I could abort our baby, if I wanted to? And you would have nothing to say about it."

I was shocked and my expression must have showed it. She seemed pleased that she unnerved me and that I might be questioning my usual smugness where politics were concerned.

"Of course," I said slowly, being careful to put the right emphasis on each word. "I hope you wouldn't, but that would be your right. I hope it would be something that we could discuss and you would consider my desires. But in the end, the decision would be yours."

"That's just terribly understanding of you," she said. "Just theoretically, what if a married woman wants to have sex with another man? That would be a decision about her body as well, would it not." She smiled thinking she'd found the flaw in my argument.

"Yes, it would .. and she could." And that was the first time I had actually thought about my sweet beautiful wife spreading those perfect dark-skinned thighs for another man. Strangely, I felt myself harden. Fuck.

"Wow!" she said. "That was honestly not what I expected you to say. You didn't answer as you did the last question. How strange? You wouldn't be jealous?"

"Oh, I most definitely would be jealous, but that doesn't change the fact that you have that right." I thought about mentioning the possible consequences of such a choice, but strangely, remained silent.

You must have guessed by now that my wife doesn't win too many political arguments with me. Sensing a possible win this time, she smiled and went in for the kill.

"What if this other man had a really big cock?" she said with a smile. "I mean really big — a real monster. Like twice the size of yours." That would be like a foot long, a big one indeed.

"Theoretically, that's the lady's choice."

Her eyes were smiling at me with all their brilliance. "And what if that same lady, theoretically, allowed the big-cocked man to do anything to her? And by anything, I mean fuck her in any way he wanted to. You know what I mean, a really nasty fuck." She said the important words with great emphasis, designed to get to me. She was trying to push my buttons.

"I'm not sure this is a political debate anymore."

"You just say that because you're losing. Or you are getting too horny thinking about that theoretical woman and the man with the huge cock. Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry darling, but you can't change my unshakeable belief in women's rights." I started to go into the philosophical reasons behind my belief, but she cut me off.

"I think we should test your beliefs. Now who should we get?"

"Get for what?"

"The man with the big cock of course, for me." I almost swallowed my tongue for a moment, but was able to ask if she was, in fact, serious.

"You have very strong beliefs, mi amoré. They sound a bit theoretical to me, but I can only assume they will stand up under real life examination."

"OK, sure. You're just fucking with me."

"I do have a few candidates. Would you like to hear them?"

"Sure, why not?" Let her have her fun. And I was interested in what hunk she would select. Maybe someone from the gym or her work.

"Now understand that the selected candidate will have complete rights to my body for, let's say, hours. Or maybe even all night."

"Sure, whatever you say." Where was she going with this?

"He can do anything he wants to with that big cock of his. For instance, squeeze it into any orifice on my body."

"Yes, I believe I understand the concept."

"No dear, any orifice."

"Oh, really?"

"OK, so let's say we start with two candidates, just like in a political campaign. I don't think our candidates should be the kind of men I could fall in love with. No tall, dark and handsome. That might create problems beyond the test, don't you think."

"Indeed." She's really playing this out and trying to get a rise out of me.

"What about an older man? That might work."

"Naturally." The thought of a disgusting old man rutting on top of my perfect young wife was both disgusting and strangely interesting. Even more so than a young stud. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"I'm going to suggest two candidates, who you are acquainted with, by the way. Please think about them and share your thoughts, so I can 'consider your desires.'"

"Now darling, you are using my words against me, and out of context, I might add."

"Candidate number one. His Honor, City Councilman Wayne." Sixty years old, fat, bald and a Republican, of course, and nearly always being chased by some scandal. And one of the most revolting creatures alive. He is our campaign's arch enemy. My dick was diamond hard at this point, but I was still refusing to give any response. Fuck.

"Candidate number two. Mr. Red McAllister, a customer of mine who I believe you've met." A guy with his own construction company who is most likely a Republican as well. Fuck me.

"OK, what do you think of that slate of candidates."

"Well, they all seem to meet the basic criteria you set -- men who no one could fall in love with, for sure. How you will swallow your bile to sleep with either of them is beyond me. But, how do you know if they measure up in at least one critical area?"

"Well, for the good councilman, I can only go by what he told me, and as for Red, his best feature is on display whenever I serve him."

"Wait. When did the councilman tell you about his big dick?" That fucking asshole hit on my wife. I'll fucking kill him.

"Of course, I know him from your description and his many TV news appearances, but I met him in person at the benefit dinner we went to last month, remember. And you must also remember that maroon strapless dress I wore. He sure did. Somehow, he got our home phone number and called the apartment the next day to say how much he enjoyed meeting me. It was a short conversation, but I couldn't get out of it until after he told me about his 'longhorn' at some length. He wanted me to know about that very specifically."

"And the delightful Mr. McAllister?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh, honey, you like Red, too?" she said countered with equal sarcasm. "He's my favorite customer. He's so disgusting, that he's actually cute. The girls love to joke with me about the dirty old man with the foot-tall zipper tower. I believe he has made it very clear what he would like to do to me. Very clear. His confidence is astounding. I have a theory, too. Would you like to hear it?" I nodded hesitantly.

"My theory, mi amoré, is that men like him have that confidence because of their big cocks."

"Interesting. But I have a question. Out of all the best that my gender has to offer, why on Earth have you selected these considerably older, and might I add, unattractive men?"

"How can I say this without sounding too conceited, mi amoré. When you look like I do, you scare the more timid men off. It takes a certain kind of confidence for most men to hit on a woman like me. I have to admit that I admire that a little. It's a bit of a turn on."

"You didn't intimidate me."

"Yes, and I've wondered about that recently."

"What does that mean?" She ignored my question.

"Plus, I have a secret thing for older guys. Didn't I mention that? Being with a confident older man, well, that's so hot. And of course when they have extremely large cocks... well."

"And that's important to you?"

"Oh, poor deluded husband. That's important to every girl. But stop avoiding the question. Which man should I ask to defile me?"

"Defile?"

"Yes dear. It's my choice that this man will be able to do anything he wants to me. I would be his sex slave."

I walked over and kissed her, pulled her to me and plundered her mouth with my tongue. "Can I make a suggestion, mi amoré? Why don't we just stop this game, and you can let me defile you?"

"Honey, don't be silly," she purred smiling. "You just aren't capable of that. You're sweet and gentle and loving, and that's why I chose you for my husband. I could never have that kind of sex with you."

Well I would just have to show her what I could do. Lifting her up into my arms, I took her upstairs to our bedroom with a plan for violent lovemaking. All the way up, she was watching me with those laughing eyes.

I threw her on the bed and began stripping her clothes away one piece at a time until she was completely naked. She leaned back onto the bed propped up on her elbows and slowly spread her legs.

"Look who got turned on," she said pointing at the lump in my jeans. "Is it possible that happened because you were thinking about me getting fucked by a powerful older man with a big cock?"

"Baby. There has never been a time when I saw you naked that I didn't get hard. In fact, just imagining you naked is enough." I may have growled that as I grabbed her ankles and roughly pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"This attempt at manliness is very captivating, mi amoré," she said with a giggle. "You have me turning to cream before you. But if you even scratch my ass, I'm going to kick yours." I took in the sight of her, her big perky breasts swaying on her chest, and her sexy shaved pussy. I practically ripped my pants off. And I knew that she was turned on, because I could smell her.

"I can be macho, you know," I said with as much macho as I could muster.

"Sure you can," she laughed sarcastically.

"It's not nice to make fun of your husband. I don't think any of your old white boyfriends can do to you what I'm going to do to you right now." I put her ankles over my shoulder and sank my cock into her with one stroke.

She moaned, and so did I; and so we repeated the process and didn't stop. We made love hard and long like two animals. Sex between us had always been good, but never been like that before.

As she approached her orgasm, she began begging me for more cock. "Give it to me deeper, deeper, please fuck me deeper," she said. I was pounding it in her as fast and hard and deep as I could. "Please baby, don't tease me. I need more cock. Give it all to me." She was slamming her pelvis into mine. I'm pretty sure she knew that I was giving her all I had.

"You've got it all baby," I said. And then she caught me completely by surprise with, "Oh no, I need more than me husband's tiny little cock. I need a really man with a big cock. What am I going to do?"

That set me off and I came in her with the orgasm of my life. It felt like it lasted for a minute. It was great.

We ended up tangled in sweat on a bed stripped of bedclothes. She was looking at me with a big smug smile. I was thinking, God, I love this woman. What a lucky bastard I am. Then she was talking and I had to stop and listen.

"Just so you know, I will only accept complete and unconditional surrender. All you have to do is say the words." I knew what she wanted, but I couldn't do it.

"Raquel, I've spent a lifetime constructing my political beliefs. They are based on what I have seen and experienced. They run pretty deep and won't be changed easily."

She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. "OK, have it your way," she said over her shoulder. But she turned around and stood in the doorway. "But remember, you can call this off any time you want. I love you, but you are a really stubborn man." And she turned again and closed the door. I did not sleep well that night or for weeks after that. Just waiting to see what she might do began to wear on me. A Cold War was now in effect.

The next week, we went for dinner downtown. As luck would have it, we ran into the aforementioned councilman, who was also eating at the same restaurant. He came up to greet us as we waited for our table. Raquel smiled at him, but excused herself to go to the ladies room. We both watched her walk away in her tight skirt.

"Damn son, that's one fine woman you got there," he said. "I'll bet she's great in the sack, huh?" I didn't answer, but give him an angry look.

"I don't mean to upset you, but she just seems to me to be the kind of girl who spreads it around, you know."

"You're an ass," I said.

He started walking back to his table. "We'll see son, we'll see." During dinner I saw my wife and him sharing glances. I know she was just trying to get to me, and he was just reveling in her attention, the poor deluded bastard. She was never, ever going to sleep with him.

When I picked Raquel up from work a few days later, she informed me that she'd spoken to Red about our argument, and he completely agreed with me.

"About abortion?"

"No baby, he's completely against that. But he agrees with you about a woman's right to sleep with anyone that she wants. He thinks I should get to fuck him as often as I want to. And it doesn't matter to him that I'm married."

"Really? I'm shocked," I said sarcastically as I pulled into the parking garage of our apartment.

"No. He's clearly a progressive thinker, just like you. And he has no problem letting me submit myself to him either. He even mentioned some very specific things he might do to me."