That’s So Hot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Older dominate men have always turned me on," she said absently. "A friend of mine said it's because I secretly want to fuck my father, but I don't think that's right. Do you?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just rambled. "I read somewhere that there is evidence to that effect. Girls who are abandoned by their fathers or who don't get the attention they want from him can become obsessed with older men. You know, seeking daddy's affection through another older man."

"Really? You know, I love my Daddy more than anything, but I think it would be wrong to let him fuck me."

"That might be why women seek another father figure."

"You know what else, when older guys treat me like a whore, Jesus, I go crazy," she said. "When Mr. McAllister started slapping and choking me, I went off like a firecracker."

One question I had to ask. "Why do you always call older men by their respectful title or sir? Most people don't expect that anymore."

"Oh! I guess it's because my Daddy always taught me to respect older men, especially white ones. I just couldn't call him Red." She whispered it and even looked a bit embarrassed to say his nickname when he wasn't around to hear it.

"Even after what you just did with him."

She giggled. "No, isn't that funny? I think I even respect him more. God, I'm such a whore."

We sat in silence for a minute and then she asked me the question I was expecting, but still was not ready to answer. "Do you hate me now?"

"No baby. I could never hate you. I love you. Are you mad at me?"

"A little disgusted for sure. You just sat there rubbing your little dick while a big dick stud fucked me in your bed. Why didn't you stop me, honey? I gave you lots of chances to stop me."

"I ... I ... I have no idea."

"Do you know what I think?" she asked.

"What?"

"I think you wanted this to happen all along. And I think you might be that cuckold thing, like the councilman said. He told me that he watched you watching me around other men. He said he can always tell a cuck when he sees one."

Fuck. I just sat there and looked out the window. I couldn't think of a fucking thing to say.


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Coach Wife takes another look at husband's old football coach.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories