That’s So Hot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did not talk to him about that part, I know."

"You mean the nasty fuck part? We sure did. He assured me that was his wheelhouse. I think that's so hot! It really turns me on."

We put the conversation on hold as we took the crowded elevator up to our home. But just as soon as we entered, she started up again.

"Yeah. Do you want to hear about it, honey? He was very, um ... graphic."

"Indeed," I said, feigning disinterest.

"Yes. Apparently, he likes to take charge with a woman. He would insist on my complete submission and on certain acts I don't do with you."

"Such as?"

"I would have to suck his big fat 9" cock for sure. He also would insist on 'fucking me like a bitch.'"

"But you don't do either of those things."

"Well... not with you, Sure, I haven't. But I have done it before with lots of other guys. I know how. What do you think about that?" My heart was racing now, but I know this line of discussion was designed to make me jealous, and I wasn't playing.

"That, of course, is your choice. It's your body." There. I put it back again in the words of the political argument. She would have to do better than that. After a long silence with our eyes locked, she punched my chest and stormed off.

The next night I was working in my office at home and getting ready to go pick her up from work, when the phone rang. It was Raquel letting me know that she was getting a ride from someone, so I didn't need to pick her up. I asked who it was and she wouldn't say. But then ...

"Honey, you can stop all this if you want to. Just one little capitulation won't kill you," she said. I'm not sure what I was thinking at that exact moment other than I couldn't give in on one of my most ardent political beliefs.

"I can come get you in just a minute," I said.

"You are so stubborn, do you know that? Do you want me to sleep with him? Is that it? Will it turn you on? Be honest."

"It's not up to me. It's your body." I was wondering at that moment if she was right and my firm response was designed to get her to stray.

"Don't pick me up, you jerk. I said, I have a ride." I know that I worked on something for the next hour, but I have no idea what it was. My mind was completely on who might be bringing my wife home, almost certain I knew who it was.

Sitting in my office, I heard the door open. About a minute later, I walked to the slightly ajar door of my office to see Raquel standing in our living room with Red. I was struck by their differences in looks, but particularly how much taller she was in her heels. He was holding her and rubbing her ass, and she was giggling, until they noticed me.

Raquel turned to me and gave me a defiant look, as if to say, "What are you going to do about it?" That gave me the thought that she didn't really want to go through with this.

They separated just enough for me to see that she had her fingers around the big tent in his overalls. Her outrageous behavior was telling me that this was just a big game to see who blinks first. Then we send the old man on his way. Well, I know how to fight like this.

"Can I get your guest a drink?" I asked. The confused look on her face was priceless.

"Hell yeah," Red said. "I could use a cold beer." I dashed off to the kitchen and returned moments later with the drink. Red was now sitting on the couch with my uniformed wife on his lap. They both looked at me.

"Are you planning to watch?" he asked. "I got no problem with that, if that's your thing son. Just asking. Make no mistake, I'm going to fuck this little piece of tail I've been chasing for months. You can watch if you like, but I'm fucking this cunt tonight."

He grabbed her face with two hands and covered her lips with his mouth. They began to kiss, and I could see her eyes were closed. His hands began to find their way around her body and one began unbuttoning her vest.

I stood there for a minute like a fool, just watching them. I wanted to yell for her to stop, but my mouth didn't open. My heart was breaking, but when I looked down I saw that I had a tent of my own.

When I looked up again, I saw one fat hairy hand palming my wife's large soft breast. Her response was a soft moan into his mouth.

"Goddamn, you're a hot bitch," he said. "If you were mine, I wouldn't let anyone else touch you like this. You husband is one dumb fuck." And then he fed one of her nipples into her his mouth.

"You shouldn't talk like that," she said very softly. "He's still my husband." Her hand came up to the back of his head, pulling his sucking mouth tighter to her breast.

"I don't care. He's a stupid limp dick who can't give you the fucking you need. But don't worry honey, I'm going to make you scream for pleasure all night."

As he said this, his hand was being jammed up between her spreading legs. He fumbled about under her skirt for a moment, but then he smiled as he jabbed his fat finger into her wet pussy. She spread her legs wider and moaned again, but longer and louder this time.

"Damn, you're wet and ready baby. You must have really missed getting fucked proper over the last year or so. Does that make your little cunt feel good."

"Oh yes," she moaned, "That feels good. That feels so damn good."

His mouth continued to roughly suck her tit. He let his teeth scrape her sensitive nipple flesh. He opened his mouth a little wider and sucked in a large part of her boob. He began to rapidly stroke her cunt and she fell back a little.

"You like it rough don't you slut?"

"Yes sir. That's so hot. Use me like a slut," she said.

"I'm going to take you to your bed bitch and fuck you right," he said. Red jumped up, and she slid to the floor. He grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and dragged her bent over with arms waving.

He stopped and looked at me. "Which way to your bedroom, limp dick?"

I just pointed down the hall, and he went in that direction, my wife's high heeled boots click clacking on the tile behind him as she tried to keep her balance.

I still stood there for a minute or two, trying to get my brain to work. My wife was going to fuck old Red right in our bed. Jesus Christ. I took off after them.

I found her lying spread eagle on the bed with her top completely gone and her leather miniskirt up around her waist. Red was pushing two thick fingers into her shaved pussy.

"That's so good," she moaned.

He started fucking his fingers in and out of her rapidly, and she was soaking his fingers with juices. She was already lifting her ass up and taking his fingers deeper into her cunt.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her fingers down around the tent in his pants. She could feel his hard-on and traced the outline of his long fat cock with her fingers.

She moved her fingers up to his zipper and pulled it down. She reached into his open fly and pried his cock out as he ripped his shirt off and kicked off his shoes. She looked down and gasped. His body was fat and hairy and his cock looked huge sticking out of his pants. She moved her hand up his body and touched his hairy chest.

"Play with it baby," he said. "Kiss it. Suck it. You know you want to. You know you like big cocks!" He dropped his pants to the floor.

She moved both her hand up and down on his fat cock, moving her fingers up to the head and then down to cup his balls.

He grabbed her hair again and pulled her face within inches of his cock head. As she turned her face up to look at him, I saw her smile at him as she would any lover. She was in awe of him, and he know it.

"What's the matter bitch?" he asked. "I know it's bigger than your husband's, but don't tell me it's the first cock you ever tasted." He slapped her face with that big heavy cock, and I was surprised at the repeated loud "thwack" against her face.

She fought against the attack, pusher her face against him. She went down until her lips were just inches away from the base of his cock. Even I could smell the strong odor of his sweaty crotch. She may not have been an expert at sucking cock, but I could tell she was ready for this. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Go ahead, baby," he said yanking her face closer. "Go ahead. Kiss my cock!"

She went down and did it. She kept her lips against the head of his cock and her tongue licked at his piss-hole, tasting his precum. She drew her head back as if she had been slapped.

"What's the matter, baby?" Red laughed. "Never have a trouser snack spit at you?"

"I don't like the taste of cum."

"I don't give a fuck," he laughed pressing his hands harder on the back of her head. As he pulled her back down to his prick, she started licking at the head of his cock.

Very slowly, she opened her mouth and let the head slide in. She held his fat cock there for a short time. She seemed both scared and excited at the same time. She finally pulled her head back and let his prick slip out of her mouth. She gently licked the tip of his cock a few more times, moving her lips all over the head of his cock. He groaned with pleasure.

"Is that all right?" she asked.

"That's good, baby," he answered. "You've got a lot to learn, but that's a good start, though. Get down on the floor in front of me and take it deeper next time."

Still holding the back of her head, Red pushed his hips forward into the mouth of my kneeling wife and began to saw his hips forward and back until he had a smooth rhythm going. He pushed deeper on each thrust forward until she gagged. He began to laugh as she pulled away to cough and catch her breath.

"With practice, you could be a good little cocksucker. You just have to keep at it." He grabbed her head again and forced his cock back down her throat.

"Don't you think so boy," he said turning to me. "Oh that's right, how the fuck would you know. Bitch won't do this for you." He laughed while continuing to force his cock into her mouth. She gagged again and tried to hold him off with her hands.

"Don't run away on me bitch. Nobody said you could run away." He fucked her face that way for another few minutes.

But then he pulled Raquel up by the hair again and pushed her onto the bed on her back. He made her stretch out and leaned on top of her. His fat bounced as he dropped his body against her. He grabbed her breast on two fat paws.

"God I love these big ripe fucking tits," he said. His mouth opened, and he sucked one of her hot nipples into his mouth. He gently tugged at her nipple with his teeth. He pulled his head back and let his tongue scrape across the nipple.

"That feels good, Mr. McAllister," she moaned. "Oh, that feels so fucking good!"

He turned to me again and laughed, "I just love a bitch who gives me the respect I'm due." He started moving his hungry mouth from one tit to the other. He was using his teeth and tongue to drive her nipples crazy. She was squirming and moaning in excitement.

He slipped his hand down her body and between her legs to stroke her cunt. She opened her legs and one of his fingers slipped easily up inside her wet pussy. He started reddening her big tits with sharp little slaps.

"Oh, you're making me so hot," she moaned. "That's so fucking hot."

He kept working her breasts. He knew what he was doing. Gentle kisses and vicious slaps were driving her mad. She put one hand on the back of his head. She kept tugging at him as she licked her lips.

"Keep doing me like that," she moaned. "Slap me. Oh God. You don't know what you are doing to me, sir!"

"Oh, I know slut. I know," he laughed again.

There was no question that Raquel wanted what Red was doing. I started to wonder how many times older men had used her like this. I was realizing I didn't know anything about my wife's past lovers.

Again she let her hand slide down the front of his body to his cock. She gently wrapped her fingers around his prick.

"I need to be fucked Mr. McAllister. I need your big cock," she moaned. "Please fuck me, sir."

Red laughed as he spread her legs wide by slapping the inside of both thighs. He moved up slowly and rubbed his cock against her open cunt mouth. She tried to pull his prick inside her, but he used it to slap her open cunt. She tried to grab his cock for a few moments but then gave up, throwing her hands up over her head. He took that opportunity to push his fat cock halfway inside her tight little pussy.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "That's so hot. You're so fucking big. My pussy feels so stretched. Give it to me like that!"

He pulled back slowly and then slammed into her again. He rammed his cock all the way down into her hot pussy. He pulled back slowly again and then rammed his fucker all the way into her again.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, I'm gonna come on your big cock. Don't stop sir, don't stop. That's the way," she moaned. "Fuck me like that. Give it to me like that."

He was hunched on top of her with his face between her tits. He started fucking her like a fat frenzied animal, ramming her tight young pussy with the force of his stocky legs and ass. He seemed determined to drive his cock right through her body. He wanted her to remember this fuck for a long time.

Raquel was lifting her ass off the bed and pushing back against his fucking monster. She loved it. There is no question that I never pleasured her like that.

"Fuck me like... that," she moaned. "I like that. Oh shit, your cock is so damned big!"

His big balls kept slapping her with a "whack." He wasn't playing. She was raising her ass up even higher pushing them both higher in the air. She was behaving like a whore, but she didn't care.

"I'm cooommminnnngggg ssiirrr. Fuuckkk mmeee haarrrrddd. I neeeeed your cock," she groaned. "Give it to me harder!"

Then Red really started slamming into her again. His long fat cock was filling her pussy to the fullest. His heavy balls slapped her hard. I could see her juices coming out around his cock. She brought her legs around him and started trying to pull him in faster.

"Oh shit, you're making me come again," she moaned. "I'm fucking coming again, and it feels so damned good. How is this possible? You feel so damned good. You're the best Mr. McAllister. I love your cock sir! I love it."

He fucked her pussy as hard as he could. His prick was ramming into her belly and more of her juices flooded from her cunt.

The sweet spasms of pleasure rocked her body again and again. She couldn't stop moving. Her pussy juices were leaking out of her cunt and wetting his cock.

A final spasm went through her and she stopped moving. She couldn't find the strength to move. Red seemed to know it and lifted his head to look in her eyes. Then he kissed her long and hard. Like a lover kisses. And she kissed him back the same way, throwing her arms around his fat neck.

He pushed his obese body up onto his haunches and smiled down at her. He was sweating profusely and it was landing on her belly. Despite how gross that looked, she looked up at him with awe.

He took his big prick out of her pussy and rested the fat cockhead against her belly. He slapped it there a couple times as she tried to move her hips to recapture it. He was teasing her, and it was working.

"Did you like that Raquel? Did that make your little cunt squirt."

"You know it did sir. I loved it, and I need more." She smiled. "Please sir, I need some more."

"You're a horny little cunt, ain't you," he said "I knew it was just a matter of time, the way you used to stare at my cock. Fuck, this is sweet."

"Please don't tease me sir. Fuck me some more. I know you can."

"I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked. Now open that cunt nice and wide for me, bitch." He pushed her legs back over her head, so her hips were right up in the air. She reached around her legs to spread her pussy open to him.

He lined his cockhead up with the mouth of her cunt and turned to me again. "See boy, this is how you fuck a cunt like little Raquel." Then he slammed down until her pelvis slapped against his big gut. He was once again embedded to the hilt in my wife's pussy.

"Oooooohhhhh mmmyyyyyy fffuuukkkkiiinng GGGooooddddd!" she moaned out. He slowly rocked her body with the full force of his immense weight, repeatedly ramming his cock home.

He pushed her legs to the side and put one hand around her neck and squeezed. After every other thrust, he would reach over and slap her face with that hand and then grip her neck again. When she tried to cover her face, he held her arms up over her head again and just kept slapping.

"Who's my fucking whore now Raquel? (slap) Who is it? (slap)"

She knew the right answer immediately. "Me. I am sir, I'm your whore. Fuck your whore any way you want."

"Who owns this cunt, slut? It's mine, ain't it?"

"Yes. It's yours sir, it's all for you."

"What about you husband? It don't belong to him?"

"No sir. My cunt is yours. All yours. You were right about him. He has a limp little dick that doesn't compare to yours. You don't have to worry about him. Do whatever you want."

He started to use his other hand to slap her tits. First one, then the other. "This cunt (slap) is mine (slap) now (slap) anytime (slap) I want (slap) right? (slap)"

"Yes sir. Oh my God, yes. Anytime." She reached out to caress his face. "Anytime you want, Sir. I would never say no to you again. You know what I need. I'm a dirty whore and you know how to treat a whore."

"Fuckin A," he said and once again began to fuck her hard wrapping both hands around her neck now. I began to worry that he would hurt her, but he let up every

10 seconds or so to let her catch her breath.

"Oh shit. I'm cumming you fucking whore," he shouted, followed with a primal scream. "Shit, I'm gonna give you a cum bath whore! Cumming all over your pretty fucking face."

Red pulled out and scrambled up until his hard prick was just over her tits. Then his prick started spurting hot wads of cum over her face and tits. She seemed to love it. His aim was wild and cum ran all over her body and made her look sticky and wet. It seemed like he came gallons.

He hopped off her and grabbed his smartphone from his pants. He began taking photos of her cum blasted face. He knelt over her again to get his cock in the pictures as well.

My pretty cum-covered wife licked and sucked on his deflating cock pulling his nasty jizz into her mouth. "How does my cum taste now, cunt?" he asked. "You like it now don't you."

"Yes sir. I'll do anything you want. I'll gladly swallow your cum, if it's what you want. I meant what I said before. You own me now. I'm your whore, like you said."

He turned to me once more. "Do you get it now boy? This is what happens once they get fucked by a real man. I might even share this cunt with you now and then," he

laughed. She too turned slightly to look at me. The old cock, still large even in a soft state, lay across her cheek.

She really was degraded by the vulgar old white bastard, but there was no question that she loved it. I couldn't believe she would ever let a man treat her that way, not to mention this degenerate. Furthermore, I couldn't believe I just sat there and watched it.

Red leaned down and kissed Raquel on the lips, seemingly the only place not covered in cum. She extended her neck to kiss him harder.

"Mr. McAllister," she asked in a real quiet pleading voice.

"Will you fuck me again? Please."

"Sorry baby," he said jumping from the bed. "I'd love to honey, but I gotta go. Don't worry though cause we'll be getting together again real soon." He threw on his clothes and swept out the door. She watched him all the way out of the bedroom.

Once the front door closed, Raquel sat up on the bed and sighed. "I tried to warn you, you jerk," she said. "But you wouldn't listen. Damn, you're so stubborn."

"I'm sorry," I said for some reason. But I really wasn't. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I sat down on the edge of the bed and just stared at my wife as she tried to wipe the cum from her face.