That’s What Friends Are for Pt. 02

Story Info
Brian enjoys Carol's daughter.
1.5k words
4.32
23.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian couldn't believe what had happened between Carol and him whilst Nicole was out. He still woke at night sweating and thinking he had been dreaming. Carol had popped by a few times but had not mentioned anything and had acted as if nothing had ever happened.

A few weeks after the encounter with Carol she popped into the house to see Brian and Nicole. "Brian I have a favour to ask you?"

Brian nodded and said "Of course. Anything for you."

Carol went on to explain that her daughter Lara had an important presentation to deliver for her work as a midwife. Usually Carol's husband Ian would help her but he had to go abroad with his work. Brian said he would be delighted to help and suggested that they all go down and see her at the weekend. Carol agreed and said it would be a lovely day out for them.

They set off early for Reading. Nicole sat in the back seat while Brian sat in the front. Brain admired Carols legs and they really enjoyed the trip down. Carol hiked her skirt so that Brian could see more of her shapely legs. His cock was hard as he looked across. It seemed so naughty with his wife in the back but he knew she couldn't see.

They arrived at Lara's house and got out of the car. They knocked on the door and Lara answered. Lara was 25 and was a stunning looking girl. Her red hair was wavy and down to her shoulders. She was wearing her midwifes uniform which clung to her perfect body. She had nice pert tits and a smile to die for. She welcomed them into the house with a kiss.

Brian suddenly realised that his cock was hard from seeing Carol but was also excited by Lara in her uniform. He had always had a bit of a fantasy crush on Lara and had often thought about her in her uniform when he was masturbating.

The girls all chatted as Brian sat and watched. He was so tense but was loving the sight of three sexy ladies.

After about an hour Carol said, "Well this won't do. Brian is here to help you with your presentation Lara not sit around and chat with us".

They all laughed. Carol suggested that Nicole and her went shopping for a couple of hours so that they could get on with it.

When Carol and Nicole had gone Lara got her laptop and opened up her presentation. Brian sat next to her and took a look. The presentation was really good and only really needed a few tweaks here and there. Brian soon had it perfect and after he had added a few touches to the speech to accompany it they were done.

"Well that didn't take long."

Lara smiled and said, "I wonder what we can do to keep ourselves occupied till mum and Nicole get back?"

Brian had a good idea what he would like to do but was frightened to suggest it.

Lara walked to the kitchen. Her butt was firm and wiggled nicely as she walked. Brian couldn't take his eyes of it. He walked into the kitchen and stood looking at it as she made a drink. He could see the outline of her stockings under the uniform and felt himself getting hard.

Lara turned round and her gaze fell to the bulge in his trousers. She smiled and walked towards him. "Oh Brian don't tell me you like me in my uniform."

Brian gulped and spluttered "Of course I do. You are beautiful."

Lara smiled again and walked towards him.

She stood close and said "Brian I know about you and mum."

Brian was stunned. What the hell was happening here!

Lara could see the shock on Brian's face and quickly said, "Look I am not about to tell anyone. Mum explained everything and I liked she wanted to help. I didn't really need much help with the presentation but I wanted to see you. I have always had a crush on you and I wanted to see if you were as good as mum said you were. It was mums idea for us to arrange this."

Brian stood rooted to the spot. His cock was rock hard and aching for relief.

"But what if your mum and Nicole come home?"

Lara laughed and told him that she had arranged with her mum to text her to tell her when to come home. "Oh I see so this is how it is going to be."

Brian laughed and pulled Lara towards him. He kissed her grabbing her tight butt and pulling her even closer into him so she could feel his hard cock digging into her. She moaned as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. His hand squeezed her bum as he kissed her.

Lara could feel her pussy tingling. She wanted Brian so much. She had since she was 18. Brian looked her up and down. His eyes seemed to go right through her clothes and Lara could feel herself getting wet between the legs.

Brian undid the buttons on her uniform and pulled her breasts free from her bra. He reached out and fondled them before sucking eagerly at her erect nipples. Lara undid his trouser zip and reached out and pulled his hard cock out. She gasped at the sight. It was better than she had dreamt of and much bigger than her mum had described.

"Well nurse. I think I need some help with my problem. Get on your knees and suck me off Lara."

Lara got on her knees and took Brian's cock in her mouth. It tasted amazing as she licked the tip and tasted some precum. Brian let her lick his shaft and balls before grabbing her head and pushing it down on his cock. Lara greedily sucked on his knob enjoying every minute of it. She had dreamed of doing this since she was young and it was just like she imagined it.

Brian was enjoying Lara's attention but knew he should really take control otherwise Nicole might get suspicious. He stopped Lara and told her to put her hands on the table. She did so and Brian lifted the hem of her dress uniform. She wearing stocking which always got Brian horny and she had on a nice thong. Brian pulled it one side and started to finger her wet hole. Lara moaned as his fingers caressed her but she wanted his cock in her.

Brian was in heaven but was stunned when Lara said "Can you fuck my arsehole Brian?"

"Are you sure?" he said and she nodded.

"Do you have any lube cos it might hurt?"

Lara laughed saying it was part of a nurses kit and went and got a tube. She leant back with her hands on the table. Brian opened the tube of lube and rub a generous amount on his finger and his cock. He gently pushed his digit up into Lara's arsehole. She moaned and pushed back a she gently eased it back and forward.

"Are you ready for my cock Lara?"

She nodded and Brian put the tip of his cock into her hole. She moaned as he slowly let his lubed cock ease into her. She was so tight and gripped his cock with the muscles. Brian was so turned on and he pushed a little harder. She pushed back and soon they were in rhythm fucking harder and harder. Brian reached round and found Lara's breasts as he stroked with his cock. He fondled her tits and teased her nipples. The pace quickened and both felt their orgasms coming. With one final hard push Brian shot his load deep into Lara who slumped on the table.

Brian zipped up and went to the kitchen and got some kitchen roll. He handed it to Lara who cleaned herself up. He kissed her and watched as she straightened her clothing. "You better send that text now."

Lara sent the text and ten minutes later Carol, and Nicole came in to find Brian and Lara sat side by side in front of the computer.

"All done. Thanks for your help Brian."

"The pleasure was all mine" he said, winking at Lara.

Carol caught the wink and smiled.

"Everything to plan then Lara?"

Lara nodded, "Oh indeed it did."

After a quick drink Carol said that they should be going. It was a long journey back and she wanted to go before the traffic got too bad.

They all kissed Lara and climbed into the car. Brian was very quiet on the journey back thinking of what had happened. He had never thought Lara would be like that but he was thrilled it had happened.

Carol dropped off Nicole and Brian. She thanked Brian for looking after Lara. Brian blushed a little as she said it.

Carole came close and whispered into Brian's ear "Just one more to go now."

Brian was shocked he knew what she meant by that. Carol got back into her car and drove off leaving Brian to wonder when the next encounter would happen.