That’s What Friends Are for Pt. 03

Story Info
Brian completes the family set.
2.2k words
4.38
8.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What friends are for -- Jess

Brian couldn't get that whisper out of his head. What had Carol meant. Did it mean she wanted her to finish the family off and fuck her eldest daughter Jess or had she got something in mind.

He had already had the mum and the youngest daughter and to be honest the idea of having the final female was enticing. He liked Jess a lot. She was the quietist of the three. Jess was a devote Christian and Carol had told them that she hadn't really had a boyfriend. Brian pushed his sexual thoughts from his mind. Even if he did get the chance would Jess play?

Over the next month, Brian had forgotten all about Jess and the whispered conversation with Carol. He went on with his life and things seemed to be going back to where they were before his encounter with Carol and Lara. The old discontented feelings were starting to creep back.

Brian sat in his home office working when an email popped into his inbox. It was from his boss asking him if he could go to Manchester for a couple of days to do some presentations. Brian loved doing presentations but was a bit worried about leaving Nicole on her own. He texted his daughter to ask if she could come over and stay. She agreed and it was all set.

That afternoon Carol came round for her weekly coffee with Nicole. Brian sat chatting and explained that he was going to have to go to Manchester for a couple of days. Carol promised to look in on Nicole while he was away.

On the way up to Manchester by train, Brian was surprised to get a text from Carol.

The text said "Hey Brian. Nicole is fine so don't worry. Enjoy your time away in Manchester. Here is Jess's phone number. Why not give her a call or a text. She has said she would love to catch up with you."

Brian smiled. He wondered what sort of catching up Jess wanted. He shook his head Jess wasn't like that.

Brian thought no more of it as he headed towards the office. He had decided that after work he just get settled into his room in the hotel. He had picked a fairly quiet hotel and he intended to get an early night ready for the presentations the following day. .

He checked his phone and saw yet another text from Carol.

"Jess said you haven't text her. What are you waiting for? We won't be happy if you don't text."

Brian shrugged. He realised he had nothing to lose by texting so just sent a message

"Hey Jess. This is Brian here. Your mum said I should text you and say hi. I am in Manchester on business."

Brian didn't expect a reply but was pleased when he heard the ping as the message dropped into his text.

"Hi Brian. It's Jess. Are you free tonight? I would love to catch up with you. Where are you staying?"

Brian smiled and replied giving Jess the address of the hotel and telling her he should be there from 5 pm. He soon got a reply from Jess saying that she would meet him in the bar at 6pm.

Brian got to the hotel. He went straight to his room and changed into more casual clothes. He went down to the bar and ordered a drink. He glanced at his watch and saw it was five to six. He looked at the entrance and was thrilled to see Jess walking towards him. He gasped as she looked nothing like he expected her too. Her dress was cut low showing a generous and appealing cleavage. The skirt she wore was very short and her legs were clad in silk stockings. The shoes were high and she walked with a very sexy gait. Brian stood up and walked towards Jess. She smiled and they cuddled.

"Wow Jess you look amazing."

Jess smiled and said "I thought I would make an effort for you."

He kissed her on the lips and was shocked when she responded. Was this really the Christian, innocent Jess that he knew.

Brian asked Jess what she would like to drink. She asked for a cocktail so Brian obliged. They chatted for a while about how she was getting on and life in general. Brian suggested having something to eat. They went into the restaurant and sat down at a secluded table. Brian couldn't take his eyes off Jess's breasts. Suddenly Brian gasped as he felt a hand touch his knee. Jess kept talking but Brian felt her hand creeping to his bulge.

Brian took a chance and let his hand rest on Jess's knee. He let it slip up her leg until it crept onto her panties. He was pleased to feel a little dampness there. He wanted to try more but he got cold feet and pulled his hand away.

They finished their meal and went back to the bar. Brian sat next to Jess. He rested his hand on her knee as they chatted. Jess looked a bit shy but seemed to enjoy the attention.

"Brian, can I let you into a little secret?"

Brian nodded and reassured Jess that anything she said would never be shared.

Jess seemed to relax a little and put her mouth near to his ear. "I am a virgin but I don't want to be anymore."

Brian looked at her face. The poor girl was really worried.

"Hey Jess that's fine."

Brian asked Jess if she wanted to come up to his room where they could talk more openly and in private. When they got to the room they sat on the edge of the bed chatting. Jess opened up to Brian saying that she was tired of not having anyone to love. She told him that she had heard what her mum and Lara had done and was jealous.

Brian smiled and said "Look Jess there is no pressure to copy them. You are a beautiful sweet young lady and I love you the way you are".

Brian could see she was starting to cry and he held her in his arms. He brushed away her tears and couldn't help kissing her. He felt her responded. He could feel himself becoming aroused but didn't want to frighten her.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea Jess."

Jess's face fell and she started to look as if she was going to cry again.

"Okay Jess. I can see you want this but we take it slowly okay."

She nodded. Brian kissed her on the mouth and slowly started to kiss down the side of the neck. He could feel Jess respond as he slowly eased her dress over her shoulders and down. He gasped as he saw the young body that lay beneath.

"God Jess you are beautiful."

Jess looked up and smiled. "Am I really? Do you want me?"

Brian nodded and slowly unhooked her bra. He admired her firm young breasts and started to lick and suck them. Jess let a little cat like meow out as she started to get turned on. Brian gently lifted her bottom and pulled her panties off leaving her naked except for her stockings. Brian loved females in stockings so had decided he wanted to keep those on. Brian let his hand trace down Jess's stomach until he fund her lovely pussy. He stroked it gently and felt Jess's wetness/ Slowly he entered her with one finger. He could feel the tightness and went slowly. She responded by pushing onto his finger. Brian gently massaged her clit.

"Jess are you ready for me to get undressed? We can stop if you want."

Jess squealed "Don't you dare!! I want you so much. Take me."

Brian started to strip. His cock was so hard that it sprang out of his trousers.

Jess licked her lips. "Oh god your cock is beautiful."

Brian lay beside Jess and took her hand. He placed it on his cock and showed her how to masturbate it. She was very gently but soon got the hang of it. Brian slipped a finger back into her pussy as she wanked him. Brian knew he wanted to fuck Jess but was willing to take it slowly.

He could feel that he was getting more turned on so he told Jess to stop. She looked disappointed.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Brian smiled and shook his head.

"No sweetheart. You are good at wanking my cock. I just need to put a condom on."

He reached out for a condom and put it on his swollen cock.

"Lay back Jess."

Jess lay back and Brian parted her legs. His mouth found her pussy and he tasted the sweet juices which were flowing from it. "God you taste good."

Jess lay on her back. She was so excited and turned on. She was finally going to get rid of her virginity. She wanted Brian inside her so much. Brian sensed that Jess was getting a bit impatient and didn't want to make her wait too long. He slipped the tip of his cock into her pussy.

"Jess if you want to stop just say. It is all good."

She nodded but told him to go for it. Brian slowly let more of his cock enter her tight virgin pussy. She moaned and her hips bucked as he slid in and out of her. She was urging him on using language he never thought he would hear from her lips. He increased the pace and the depth of his fucking as he got lost in this amazing fuck. Jess was lost in the moment and Brian couldn't help but cum.

Jess looked sad as he pulled out. "Was I good?"

Brian kissed her and whispered that she was amazing.

"Was I as good as Mum and Lara?"

"You were better"

Jess relaxed on the bed. She had finally broke her virginity and felt amazing. Brian had been so gentle and she had loved how it made her feel. She wanted more. She looked at Brian and smiled. He kissed her and let his hand go between her legs and gently rub her pussy. She was getting turned on again so she grab his cock and started wanking it. It felt so good and was growing in her hands. Suddenly she felt the desire to have it in her mouth. She had watched porn films where the girl had sucked the man off but had never tried it.

"Brian. Would you let me suck your cock?"

Brian nodded and guided Jess's head toward his swelling cock. He gently told her just to lick the tip and the shaft and then his balls. Jess followed his instructions. It felt some naughty but so good.

"OK Jess. Open your mouth and put my cock in. Don't try to take too much. Just take as much as you want."

Jess hungrily put his cock in her mouth. She started to gag a little but was determined to carry on.

"Now move your mouth up and down as if you are sucking a lollipop."

Jess obeyed and started to bob up and down. Brian was encouraging her and telling her how good she was. She kept going feeling his hot cock in her mouth. God it felt amazing. She wondered what his sperm tasted like.

Brian was struggling not to cum as Jess sucked. She was doing so well for the first time and he had never been so horny. Having his cock sucked by a first timer was amazing. He could feel himself losing control but didn't want to frighten Jess so he gently put his hands on her head making sure she kept going. He could feel his juices rising.

"I am going to cum Jess. Do you want to stop?"

She looked up and released his cock from her mouth. "Will you cum in my mouth Brian please? I want to taste you."

Brian nodded and put his cock back in Jess's mouth. She started sucking again as he felt himself lose control and shoot his load into her mouth. She gagged as the sperm hit the back of her throat but she just swallowed. It tasted so good.

"Well done Jess. That was awesome. You suck cock well."

For the rest of the night they explored different ways of enjoying each other. In the morning Brian woke with Jess in his arms. She looked so sweet and sexy but had the glow of someone who had discovered the joys of womenhood and sex.

After showering together they dressed and went down for breakfast. Jess looked happy and Brian smiled as she wolfed down the food.

"Sex makes you hungry I see."

Jess laughed.

"I will drive you to the office Brian."

When they reached the destination Brian turned and kissed Jess. He promised that the next time he was in Manchester on business he would call her. She smiled and told him she couldn't wait.

He watched her drive off. He had now had all three women in the family. What a journey!