That Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand was now wrapped firmly around Taylor's hard member, pumping with excitement. I felt Taylor tense and then he moaned. I looked down and Taylor was coming hard, long ropes of come spewing from his tip. I felt my head move down and I engulfed his spasming member. He moaned with delight as I took the tip of his member into my mouth and began to lick up his come as it shot out of his slit. Two big wads filled my mouth and I swallowed quickly. I felt his penis loosen, so I moved back up and kissed him quickly. I could hear the action on the screen coming to a climax.

Mr. Jives was now pounding hard and fast into his new boy toy. He hissed and slammed hard. Marcus cried out as he felt Mr. Jives come. Mr. Jives pulled out and pulled his condom off quickly, then pumped the rest of his load onto Marcus's backside. The two then collapsed onto the bed.

Taylor had cuddled to me during the end of the scene. I had moved my arm around him, pulling him tightly to me. He put his head on my shoulder, and we watched the rest of the movie together.

As the final credits rolled, we fixed ourselves and stood. He took my hand and led me out of the theatre. The other couples didn't move quite as quickly. We stepped into the store front and then out into the walkway. He released my hand and I looked at him, thanking him with a nod. We found the elevator and we descended to the level where his car was. In the elevator he took my hand again and he cuddled to my arm. He released me again as the elevator door opened. Seeing no one nearby, he again took my hand and we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and helped me get in. He then moved to the driver's side and got in. He put the key in the ignition but didn't engage it.

"Dale, thank you for an enjoyable evening."

I nodded in reply.

"I think that I am definitely interested in a relationship with you, albeit a discreet one as you wish."

I again nodded. He moved his hand to mine and squeezed. I took it in mine and returned the squeeze. He reached over with his head, and we kissed for long seconds. He then turned back to the steering wheel and started the car.

He dropped me back at my car in the parking lot. I thanked him for a nice evening, and he smiled. He looked around and then gave me a quick peck. I struggled out of his car as he snickered at me. I smiled at him as I got into my car. He squealed his tires as he sped off.

12