That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. You have always been so good. I have a friend. Her dad is always stealing her panties to masturbate."

That was interesting. I'd been tempted but never, until this week, took action, "How does she feel about that?"

"Don't know. We were drunk, and the conversation went elsewhere. But I thought it interesting that he obviously had done it more than once, and she hadn't put a stop to it. But my father never did, until..."

I could not figure out where this was going. After yesterday I would not have been surprised to have my daughter wake me by putting my cock in her mouth. Not this. Is she talking us off a ledge?

"These are interesting times."

Molly went on as if I had not answered, "You were so respectful, so good. It took me a while to finally catch you. Catch you looking at me like a woman and not just your daughter."

"A father should not do that. I was wrong."

Molly leaned over and kissed my forehead, "Thank you, but you have to know what effect that had on your little girl. When I caught you looking at my ass and the pubic hair sticking out around my bikini, I was energized. The man I most admired saw me as a woman."

"It's wrong. I'm sorry."

She kissed my forehead again, "No, it's natural. I'm on a Reddit page. Dads scope their daughters all the time. Girls have caught their dads masturbating, watching them."

"That would be awful."

"Yeah, I can see that. But, I don't think all the girls were repulsed by it, judging from the responses."

"What do you mean?"

Molly gave me one of those,' you've got to be kidding me' looks, "I think they wanted or got what my father and I were starting yesterday."

"I was over the line, not thinking."

Molly rolled away from me and got up. She stood on the bed, straddling my legs. She had white hipster panties on and a yellow tee-shirt that just touched the waistband. She looked down at me, now trapped under the sheet.

"I was. I was thinking. I've been thinking a lot since I got home. These are interesting times. Nothing is normal, and the stresses are overwhelming. I saw my mother and father, zombies, going day to day, just surviving. Never enough sleep, no time together. No love. I worked, cooked, cleaned, so you two could rest. Now I have my father back, rested. But now I'll tell you. I saw you. I saw you sniff my pink panties. I watched you cum with my black G-string. I heard you masturbate, saying my name. You left a cum-filled purple thong. We have a problem."

I was staring at her rigid nipples pushing the tee shirt out. The mound of her pussy, the hairs sticking out of the edges of her panties, and what looked like a wet spot between her legs.

"Yes, Molly, we do."

"Yesterday, on the couch, under that blanket, you almost touched me."

"Yes."

"Why?"

Wow, that threw me. There was no safe answer, "Because I wanted to feel my daughter's vagina. I wanted to know if you were wet and excited. I am so needy, and my judgment is gone."

The sheet was just over my belly. Molly stepped closer until her feet were under my arms above where the sheet covered me. I was looking up at an expanding wet spot.

"Do you still want to touch your daughter?"

My breathing was irregular. I reminded myself we are both adults. Shamefully, I gave no thought about my wife.

"Yes, Molly, I want to touch you."

She looked down at me, through her modest cleavage, "Touch me, father, please."

She twitched as my fingers ran up the front of her thigh. She was panting. I watched my hand as I moved it closer, now at the joint of her hip. Touching the edge of the left leg opening. Molly moaned, her eyes on mine. The cotton was soft under my fingers. I moved up, running along the waistband and over and down her other leg, following the hem of the garment. Back up to the waistband and over, stopping just under her belly button, pausing. Molly bit her lip, "More father, please."

One finger touching the elastic waistband, pressing just enough to dent her soft skin. Trailing down, feeling the pubic hair under the fabric. I paused as my finger sensed the top of her vagina. My daughter groaned, "oh, daddy." I moved my finger slowly lower, pressing the fabric into the folds of her sex. When I got to where her opening should be, she shook, and wetness filled the cotton at the tip of my finger.

"I just came, father."

I kept my finger there. Pressing just a little and moving, loving the feel of the soaked fabric, knowing what was still covered.

"Thank you, my daughter. That was nice. Show daddy your breasts, Molly."

She groaned and flipped off her shirt, letting it flutter to the floor.

"Do you like them, father? I know you've peeked."

My finger toyed with the cotton-covered wet outline of her vaginal lips, "They are wonderful."

She pushed them together, "I don't think you can fuck them, father."

I pressed a little harder, forcing fabric up into her crease, "No, maybe not. But I can cum all over them." She groaned again.

"Do you have an erection, father?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because touching my daughter's soaking wet pussy through her panties and looking at her amazing breasts excites me beyond words."

"Show me. I've never seen your hard cock."

I flipped the sheet off my body. My cock was so hard, it was nearly purple.

"You shave your cock. Makes it look bigger."

"More fun to suck too. No random hairs."

"What do you want to do with that beautiful erect penis, father?"

I had two fingers massaging my daughter's panty crotch, "I want to put it inside my daughter."

Molly twitched again, and my hand felt another surge of wetness.

"Where do you want to put that cock, father?"

"In my daughter's mouth. In my daughter's vagina..."

Molly panted, "In her asshole too?"

My fingers pressed the fabric in again, further back, over her other hole, "If she wants. I'd put my hard cock in her tight little college girl asshole."

"Ohhhhh fuuuuccckkk." She groaned, "I've never done that. I'd let you. Take them off, please."

My fingers slipped under the elastic, next to her warm skin. I pulled the panty down. Molly moved one leg between mine so I could slide my daughter's underwear down her long muscular legs. The waistband went lower, uncovering the top of her pubic hair. Lower, lower, now the waistband was below her apex, but the fabric was still tight in her sex. I pulled a little, and it came free, a tail of girl cum staying connected for another second. Molly stepped out of her panties.

"Would you like them as a souvenir?"

I put them to my mouth, "Maybe, but I want to put my mouth where they were."

Molly carefully lowered herself and stretched her body over mine.

"This is the culmination of a long-held fantasy. Father, I want you to cum in my mouth. Cum on my face, my body, and yes, up my ass. But first, daddy, I need you to fuck your daughter as hard as you can."

"Molly, can you feel my erection?"

She shifted her hips. My cock was pressed between us, "Yes, father, I can."

I pulled her face to mine until our lips brushed as I spoke, just above a whisper.

"I want to feel the head of my penis touch your pussy lips, wetting me. I want to push in, spreading you, filling you, loving the wicked wrongness of it. I want to cum inside you. I want to put my cock in my daughter's pussy and cum hard."

We kissed, tongues clashing as Molly moved, adjusted, took my penis in her small hand, and put the tip at her sodden entrance. She broke our kiss.

"Father, stick it in me, now."

We moved together. The head of my cock, spreading her lips, bathed in her need. More, the head of my cock in her. In the most forbidden place, it could ever be. Warm, wet. We were eye to eye as we worked to get all of my daddy cock inside my daughter. Molly kissed me again and moaned, "Better than I ever imagined. More daddy, give me all of you."

Her pubic hair pressed against my shaved skin as I touched her cervix. We were fully joined, the crime complete. Molly touched my face.

"I love you, dad. Now more than ever."

"I love you too, Molly. And thank you."

She smiled, "Don't thank me yet. We're just getting started."

As the morning sun filled the room with light and warmth, my daughter rode my cock. My hands covered her modest breasts, flicking her nipples. My thighs were wet with her orgasms—our bodies squishing as we committed a crime. Molly came again, more wetness soaking the bed. I was surprised I had lasted so long. The wickedness, the wrongness fueled my lust. My daughter's pussy was tight and so wet. Her pubic hair, filled with her liquid lust. Panting, looking at me.

"I'm riding my father's cock. My dad is fucking me. Fucking my wet pussy."

"Your father is going to cum in that wet daughter pussy soon."

She groaned, "Do it, dad. Cum in me. Flood me. Fill me."

That did it. Coming up from my toes, a tingle, a surge, an electric current of cum jetted out of me, almost painful. It was so strong.

"Oh fuck, you're cumming in my pussy, daddy."

I felt like I came forever. Bolt after bolt, deep in Molly's pussy. Her hips hard against mine. She came on me again.

My daughter collapsed on top of me. We were a sweaty mess, panting.

"Father, that was the best fuck I've ever had."

I ran my hand over her sweaty back and let it rest on the curve of her firm ass, "Well, I'm no kid, so it may be a while before the second round."

Molly reached over to the nightstand and then brought her hand back. Leaning up, she released a handful of blue pills across my sweaty chest.

"Then start taking these, Father. I need more of my dad's cock in me."

I suppose this would have been an excellent time to have that after sex meaningful talk about fucking your relatives, but I wasn't interested. We'd gone over the fence, and I was going to enjoy grazing in the forbidden pasture.

I gently rolled my daughter off me, half rolled on top of her, and kissed her. We explored each other's mouth, my hands full of her breasts, Molly toying with my nipples. Maybe that pill was working already. I released her mouth and trailed my tongue down to her chest. Over and around a breast, sucking her nipple loudly.

"Oh, fuck, gonna cum, daddy."

She did, twitching and panting. I kissed lower, over her belly, my objective clear.

"What are you going to do, Father?"

My tongue toyed with long brunet hairs at the edge of her pubic mound, "I'm going to eat my daughter's pussy. I want to taste her cum as it flows into my mouth."

"Fuck, that's nasty. But, daddy, you just came in me."

I had moved around. I was lying between her legs, looking up at her. My face inches from her sex, "Yeah, so? I've tasted cum before."

"Dad, you've...?"

"Say it, daughter."

She gasped the words out as my tongue ran from the bottom of her slit up. Parting, plowing through her pubic hair. The taste of her, and me, on my tongue."

"Has my daddy sucked cock?"

A flick of her clit with my tongue, she gasped, "Yes, my girl. Daddy has had a cock in his mouth, cumming all over his tongue."

"Wow, that's so..."

"What's the big deal? Have you ever licked a pussy?"

My mouth covered her clitoris, my fingers were slowly entering her, turning up to get that spot.

"Well, yeah, but..."

"That's our fucked up culture. Girls can get it on, and it's hot. Guys do it, and it's gay. It ain't gay, baby. It's fun. Just like you and another girl, something different. Now, please lay back and let me lick your pussy."

Her cute inner pussy lips were shiny wet, and open. Her cum and mine drooled out. The hair was matted and glossy. Molly sighed as I ran my tongue up her slit, "Oh, I have to shave, daddy. You'll like it so much more."

"I like it just fine. I love having my mouth on your pussy."

She groaned again, "Oh fuck, just you talking like that could make me cum."

I nibbled at her lips and licked, tasting us. I let my tongue flick her clit, hard and needy, sticking out. Molly's hand moved to hold my head, "Eat me, father. Eat your little girl's pussy till she cums all over your face."

I buried my face into my daughter's vagina. I licked, I plunged my tongue in her entrance as she came. The rest of me and more of her pouring out. I fingered her g-spot as I sucked her clit like a little cock. She finally gently pressed my head away.

"Oh, daddy, that's enough. I gotta rest."

We lay in silence for a few minutes. A lot to say, but not feeling the right time. Molly moved lower, took my soft cock in her hand.

"Daddy, I'm going to blow you. Suck your cock. I'm going to put my father's penis in my mouth, make it hard and make it cum. I love the taste of cum."

I watched as her soft, young mouth captured my cock, now a little chubby from her slutty talk. Our eyes met as she took all of me. Her mouth, warm and wet, the idea, the act, so wrong but so exciting because of its wrongness. My daughter is blowing me and loves it. I was fully erect now, yearning to fill her mouth with my cum.

She took her mouth off my cock, "got you all cleaned up. You tasted like me."

"You don't mind?"

She actually blushed, "No, dad, I don't. I like the taste of pussy too."

That made my cock twitch as she took me back in, her tongue bathing the head as her lips descended to the base. Taking me all. She was in no hurry. Molly made love to my cock, licking, touching, exploring. Taking my balls into her mouth, licking me just under my balls. She paused again, holding my hard cock.

"I love this. I love exploring every bit of my father's sex. Anytime, dad. Anytime you want me to blow you, just take out your cock. I'll suck you, my daddy, and you will cum in my mouth."

She was getting serious about making me cum now. Her small hands moved up my chest and captured my nipples.

"Anytime, Molly? In the living room, while mom does the dishes?"

She moaned approval.

"In the garage, after I mow the lawn. When my cock will be hot and sweaty?"

She sucked me harder.

"If I come in your room at night, in the dark, and rub my erection on your face to wake you?"

She sped up. Her fingers pinched my nipples. How did she know that was my weakness?

"I'm going to cum, Molly. Cum in my little girl's mouth."

She took just the head of my cock and caressed it with her lips and tongue. I was there.

"Cumming baby."

The tingle rose from my feet, through my sack, and then I was there, jetting my sperm into my daughter's gulping mouth. She didn't miss a drop. I touched her head when it got too intense. She released me and crawled to lay on top of me. Her warm, young body felt so good. I held her firm round flanks in my hands as she kissed me. We kissed, deep and hard. I tasted my cum as my tongue explored her mouth, wrestled with hers. So much sexual energy, fueled by the taboo. Our secret.

Typical male. I fell asleep. I woke up. Something was rubbing my face. Something wet, slightly musky. I opened my eyes, looking straight up my daughter's body to her grinning face. She was rubbing her freshly shaved vagina on my face.

"Like it? Now you can suck my smooth pussy. I did it while you napped. I shave for the team. Those suits hide nothing. We even have a thing to put in, so our pussy lips don't imprint on the Lycra. Sometimes we don't use them. I get great looks from guys visiting practice and from more women than I thought."

My daughter held the headboard and rode my face. I loved her smooth pussy. My tongue went deep, she moaned. I fingered her rosebud. She came all over my face. I put my hands on her hot little ass and moved her forward till my tongue explored her asshole.

"Oh fuck! Nobody's ever done that. Lick my asshole, daddy. You're so fukin nasty!"

She came on my face, again, bathing me in her essence. Then she jumped off. My cock was rigid, needy.

"Daddy, you're gonna fuck me in every room. Come on."

On the Ottoman in the living room, the blinds wide open, the day bright and clear, the street not twenty feet away. Molly, on her back, legs over my shoulders as I pounded her.

"Hard, daddy, fuck me hard. I like it. But don't cum."

In the kitchen, her on the island, me on a stool, licking her pussy and her asshole. She came, covering the butcher block.

"Food prep will never be the same." She laughed as she jumped down."

Sitting on the toilet in the powder room, sucking my cock. Both of us on top of the dining room table, fucking like monkeys. In the guest room, on the floor, Molly on her hands and knees, me behind her, hands clamped on her hips, fucking hard, skin slapping, her juices splashing. The upstairs bathroom, her bent over the sink taking me.

She entered her room, pulled back the bed, and lay on it. Her pussy was red and wet from our rampant fucking.

"Here, daddy, I want it slow. Come to me, lay on top of me. Enter me slowly, love me. I've laid in this bed so many times, masturbating, imagining this moment. Make it real."

We did. On top of her, held up by my arm, kissing, slow sensuous, probing. Exploring with our hands, like it was the first time. Then, ready, my penis at her entrance, eye to eye as I slid my rigid cock into my daughter's pussy on her childhood bed, our forbidden coupling taken to the final frontier. She came three times before I couldn't hold back anymore and came inside her, groaning, emptying, spent.

We ate, finally. Walking around the kitchen naked, giggling like kids. My daughter sent me to the shower and bed, alone. We both know I needed to rest.

Yes, she did wake me by sucking my cock.

"Hey, daddy. I let you sleep as long as I could. You've got just enough time to fuck the shit out of me and leave."

I laughed as she got on all fours next to me. I got behind her and rammed her, plunging my cock into her sodden pussy, still dripping with our collective fluids. Her face in the sheets, her hands gripping the fabric, moaning, bucking, taking my cock like a pro. She felt different from Susan, not better, just different. I don't know what's ahead, but I'm going to have trouble giving up having my cock in my daughter.

Molly groaned as I came, ramming deep and shooting my cum against her cervix. We collapsed, sweaty and satisfied.

"Go, shower, you're going to be late."

My night was great. All night, nothing could annoy me. I thought about what Molly felt like, smelled like, tasted like. By closing, I was tired but still euphoric.

I showered and slipped into bed naked. Susan lay on her side facing away, naked. My hand touched her. I thought she was asleep.

"It's slowed down." She said.

"Good. That's great."

"Yeah, I'm taking tomorrow off."

Wow. I know what I want to do on her day off. I want to explore my wife, every inch of her. It's been so long. Molly is fun, but this is my wife. However, Susan's not going to like getting wild with Molly here. But there is now.

Susan rolled to face me. I took her into my arms.

"I love you. I've missed you so much."

She reached down and gently took my hard cock in her hand.

"I love this. We can talk all day. But what I really need right now is for my lover, my husband, to fuck me. Baby, I need your cock."

I did. I mounted my wife from behind, one of her favorites. Her pussy was smooth, wet, open. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slick vagina.

"Stop teasing me. Fuck your wife."

I rammed my cock in. All the way, hard, my hips driving hers.

"Yes! Oh yes, more, more."

It was getting noisy. I was sure Molly could hear us. I got even more excited picturing my daughter masturbating, listening to her parents fuck.

Susan came, hard, her fluids gushed between us.

"More, Jim, more. Harder. I'm so needy."

If I fucked her any harder, I'd be in front of her. My big hands pulled her trim hips into my plunging cock. I was in heaven. Susan gushed around my cock again. I couldn't hold back. "Gonna cum in your hot pussy, baby."

Grunting, "Yeah, fuck me, fill me. Give it to me."