That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, deep, holding, jetting my load deep in my lover's vagina. I rolled off, panting. Susan lay on top of me. I could feel our fluids running out over my soft penis and balls. She kissed me lightly.

"Miss me?"

I kissed her back, "Like air to a drowning man."

Her lips caressed my ear as she whispered, "Am I a better fuck than our daughter?"

It seemed like ten minutes I lay there, all the possibility's racing through my mind. She knew. I went with my gut.

"Not better, just different."

My wife moved her hips, rubbing her soft vagina on my exhausted cock.

"Good answer. I think this would be a good time for a confession."

I opened my mouth to tell my tale. She kissed me lightly, "Not you. I know all about you. Me."

Once again, my mind raced. The conclusion was obvious, Molly had shared our secret. But...

DAY ONE

"That first night Molly was here. I came home about four-thirty, wasted, as usual. I'd showered in the de-con area at the hospital. I was so beat I just grabbed a clean set of scrubs. No panties, no bra. Just wanted to sleep. I had forgotten she was coming home.

"Jim, she made food. A real meal. I must have looked like a homeless person the way I shoveled it in. While I ate, she talked. Then, she told me. 'Mom, till this is over, you work, you come home and rest, nothing else. I got this. Whatever it takes to get us all through this, I'll be glad to do it.' I cried, Jim. It was just such a relief to have help. She came over, and we hugged. It felt so good.

"Molly wouldn't let me do a thing. 'Go, sit. I got this.' I sat on that big couch in the living room, trying to adjust to not having any responsibilities but myself. I felt so unburdened. She came and sat next to me. Rubbing my shoulders. 'You're so tense.' She said. Her hands felt like magic. 'Yeah, been that way for a while.' I replied. 'Let me help. Lie down.'

"I lay face down. Molly sat next to me. Her hands rubbing my back, kneading. I felt the tension ebbing. She'd run her hands down to where the scrub bottoms started, then at my feet, moving up. Returning to my shoulders and back. Her hand ran under the top. It was so loose and baggy, a size too big. Her hands-on my skin felt electric. I was ashamed. I hadn't felt this way since college, with that friend I told you about. But this was Molly. But it felt so good. I moaned. Molly replied, 'That's it, mom. Relax, let it go.'

"Her hands, so soft. Over my shoulders, rubbing the muscles down my side. Then, on the next pass lower, her fingers touching the side of my breasts. An accident? No, she did it again. I knew what this was. I was confused, conflicted, but tired and so needy. I'm sorry, Jim, but I just let it happen. Her hands, fingers, tracing the skin on my sides, lingering at my breasts, nearly touching my nipples, already hard. I knew my pussy was getting wet. So wrong, but I could not say stop. Those long, young fingers traced down my sides and slipped under the waistband of the scrub bottoms, tugging just a tiny bit, then moving on. I knew it was a question. The next pass up, she pushed the whole scrub top up, and I lifted my shoulders and let our daughter slip it off. I was lying, half-naked, on our couch while our daughter seduced me. I was under no illusion, and I didn't want it to stop, mostly. I needed to say something. What I did was fall asleep.

"Molly nudged me, 'mom, go to bed.' I didn't think twice. I got up, naked from the waist up, and went up to bed. I'd like to say I lay and thought about what was going on, but I just passed out.

DAY TWO

"Molly had one of your old button-down shirts on. I caught the flash of panties. I was exhausted, again. She had dinner ready. After, I went to the couch as she cleaned up. I lay face down on the sofa, knowing what I was doing, but not caring, wanting.

"Molly sat next to me, her hands kneading under the scrub top, caressing the sides of my breasts. I was wet instantly. Wet and willing. I cleaned up as she slipped the top off, just like the night before. Now her hands slipped under me on each pass, touching my nipples, my hard, needy nipples. Every time her hands reached the edge of my scrub bottoms, she slipped a finger inside, briefly, then longer, asking. 'Molly, don't. You don't have to.' She paused rubbing me. I nearly drifted off.

"She lay against my back. I noticed that her nipples pressed into my skin. She had nothing on. I felt her thick pubic hair, even though the fabric of my pants. 'Whatever it takes, mom. If you want me to stop, say, stop.' I said nothing.

"She moved back next to me. Kneading my back muscles, teasing the sides of my breasts. I swear I could smell my excitement. Molly's hands traced down my sides, under the waistband, pausing. I lifted my hips, my capitulation complete, and let my daughter strip me naked. She gently slid the scrubs down, bunching them at my ankles and then gently slipping them over my feet. I spread my legs a little. Showing myself, feeling so wicked. Molly ran her fingers up the backs of my legs and over my ass. 'Rollover, mommy.'

"I rolled over and let one leg fall off the couch. I was open to our daughter, naked, horny. She stood next to the couch. Young, tight, her breasts modest, like mine, her nipples long and rigid. Between her legs, bushy, warm, welcoming. She tugged at the hairs, 'yeah, used to shave for the team. Kinda got away from me.' 'It looks lovely.' I replied, a bit huskier than usual.

"Molly lay on top of me, her knee, between my legs, pressed against my wet pussy. I felt her furry sex on my thigh, wet, warm. She brought her mouth to mine. 'I've experimented in college. I have a friend, a girl, we have sex. I still want men, but I enjoy a woman. Mom, have you ever...?'

I reached and grasped her firm ass cheeks, massaging, rubbing her star, whispering, 'yes, like you, in college. But not in a long time. This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this.' 'We're both adults, mom.'

Our lips touched, and any chance of resistance on my part evaporated. I kissed our daughter with passion, yielding to my need, disregarding the morals. Our tongues tangled, my pussy got even wetter. I moved my hand lower, off her hard ass, and between her legs. She was soaked, I wanted. I fingered Molly as I pulled on her. Pulling her up. She caught on. 'You don't have to, mom. I want to make you happy.' 'I want it, baby. Ride mommy's face.' Molly positively growled as she moved her trim hips up and gently rested her furry, wet pussy on my face. Jim, for the first time since college, I was licking a pussy, and it was our daughter. She came, all over my face. I loved it. She tasted tart and wonderful. She talked. 'Eat me, mommy. Lick your little girl's pussy.' It was intoxicating. She came again and dismounted. Molly licked her juice off my face, smiling. 'Well, never thought that would ever happen.' We laughed. Molly kissed me, 'my turn.'

She settled between my legs and licked me."

I had to ask, "Better than I do?"

Susan smiled, "Not better, different."

We laughed, and she continued.

"I lay there, giving in to my lust, and came all over my daughter's face. She kept going, licking, pinching my nipples, fingering me, even up my ass. I just kept cumming. Finally, she paused. 'Come sleep with me, mom. I wrote you that note and spent the night with Molly.

DAY THREE

"The next night, when I got home, Molly was naked. I laughed, 'guess we didn't cross a line, huh.' Molly came to me, and we kissed, deep and hard. She paused, 'we did, mom, one I've wanted to cross for a long time. But you have to be okay with this.' My only concern was you. I'd been weak and let things happen. Now I had a secret from you, and that wasn't right. 'Your dad...' Molly gently pulled my scrub top off, 'I'm working on that.' I laughed, 'you pervert.' Molly was on her knees, sliding my scrub bottoms down, 'raised by two closet pervs. This is going to be fun.'

"I wasn't in the guest room that night either. I think I heard you come home, but I was licking our daughter, so I'm not sure. Molly told me how you too were giving in, how much she has wanted this to happen. She told me she watched you fondle her pink thong and masturbate with the black one. She heard you say her name as you masturbated. But, once you left her purple thong, full of your cum, she knew you were ready.

"Molly and I had sex the next night too. But I knew where I belonged. I felt you touching me. I was wet because our daughter had made me cum over and over. I won't lie. I loved sleeping with my daughter and having sex with her. But I've lied to you."

"Well, we're even because I didn't tell you what Molly and I were doing."

Susan rolled on top of me. We kissed, long.

"I love you, James."

"I love you, Susan."

"I think we need to punish our sex-crazed daughter."

I laughed, "really? What did you have in mind?"

Susan rubbed her body on mine, "I think we should require her to have sex with both of us at the same time."

"That will be torture."

Susan rolled off me, "Only if she says no. And we know that isn't happening."

Susan was in the shower when I woke up. She came out, damp and newly shaved.

"Go shower, and be thorough." She winked.

I was hard when I walked back into our bedroom. Susan put down her phone, got off the bed and on her knees in front of me. She slipped her mouth over my cock. I put my hands on her head as she adored my erection.

Molly walked in, naked. Susan stopped sucking, "get on the bed, young lady, you have been bad."

Molly smiled and got on the bed, slipping a pillow under her tight round ass.

"How bad have I been?"

Susan slurped my cock. Molly rubbed her slit. I could see the wetness. Susan released my cock and stood up, "You took advantage of your parents' delicate condition and seduced us, causing us to perform incest, which is considered by many to be immoral and is illegal in many states."

"Not this one." Molly replied as she slipped two fingers into her vagina."

Susan got on the bed, "No matter. You still need to be punished."

Molly mocked a frown, "I'm sorry, mommy. I won't do it again."

Susan grabbed Molly's legs and pulled her towards the foot of the bed until her hard little butt was at the edge, "Well, in order to punish you, you will have to do it again. You fucked daddy behind my back, and you sucked on Mommy's pussy behind daddy's back. Now you're going to do so we can watch."

Molly hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled back, opening her shaved sex, "Well, it is only fair. I have been bad."

Susan looked at me, stroking my cock, "Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck our daughter."

I moved between Molly's legs, capturing them in my hands, pushing back till her knees were on her belly, "I'm going to put my erection in your vagina, daughter."

She giggled, "But daddy, mommy will see us."

"Every time, from now on." I shoved my cock into my daughter's open pussy till the head hit her cervix, looking straight at my wife. She had one hand between her legs and the other pulling a nipple, "Oh fuck. It is so much better in person. This is so hot."

It was. I was overwhelmed with the wrongness. I'm fucking my daughter while her mother watches. Doesn't get any wronger, "Susan, I'm fighting not to cum."

Susan was on her knees, next to Molly's head, "Hang in there, dad, it's gonna get better. Molly, would you like to lick mommy's vagina?"

Molly was working through her first orgasm, "Yes, mommy. Let's show daddy how I love to eat your pussy."

Susan straddled her daughter's head, facing me, and settled her pussy on Molly's mouth. I went back to feeling Molly's soft tight pussy around my cock as she slurped her mom's pussy, "Doesn't get any better than this." Susan said as she came on Molly's face. We fucked and sucked for a few more minutes. I was doing okay holding back. The Viagra Susan left for me helped.

Motion to my left caught my eye. Mike, our son, was standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Mike!"

Susan's head snapped around. She jumped off Molly. I yanked my cock out. There was nothing to cover ourselves with. This was bad.

"It's about time you got here."

Molly's voice shocked me. She lay on the bed smiling. I looked back at Mike and now noticed that the front of his personal scrubs was tented by his erection with a large wet spot at the tip.

Molly got off the bed and went to Mike, leading him next to the bed, "We, I have a confession. Mike and I have been having sex."

I wasn't sure what to feel. Shock, my kids are fucking, well, so are we. But the other part was that Susan, and I were pretty sure Mike was gay, so that was a surprise. Susan recovered her mastery of the situation, "I see. And just how long has this been going on?"

Molly looked at Mike, who blushed. Molly waited. Mike got the message, "We lost our virginity to each other."

Susan was trying to be the tough guy, but It's difficult when you're naked, and your nipples are hard as rocks, standing next to your husband with an erection, "When?" She demanded.

"In high school," Mike replied.

"He's a little bigger than dad," Molly added, "and really good at licking pussy."

Susan ignored the remark, but she did seem to stare at her son's hidden cock, "To be honest, son, dad, and thought you were gay."

Mike fidgeted on his feet, "Well, I kinda am. I like both equally. I know that's fucked up."

Susan pointed to her son's penis, "So, who gave you that nice boner?"

Mike sighed, "You all did. This is my ultimate fantasy, total family sex."

Susan smiled, "So, having fucked your sister, licked her pussy and cum in her mouth, now you want me too?"

Molly laughed lightly, "umm, not exactly, mom."

Mike spoke in barely a whisper, "I want you both."

My jaw dropped. I hadn't been with a guy since college, and this was my son. I looked at Susan. She had the most wicked look on her face, "Well, Jim, you did watch Molly and me. It's only fair. I know you won't mind."

Molly giggled and jumped off the bed, "Let's show them, Mike."

She whisked off her brother's top and dropped to her knees. Mike smiled weakly as his sister slipped his scrubs down his legs. He had no underwear. Molly was right. He was a little bigger than me. Molly held her brother's cock as she turned him sideways before taking him in her mouth. Mike groaned, "Oh, sis. So fuckin good."

Susan took my cock in her hand," our kids are having sex right in front of us."

I cupped her breast, pinching a nipple, "I love it."

"Me too," she replied, "So fucked up. But so much fun."

Molly released her brother's fat cock and looked up at him, "Show them."

Mike turned his back to us and bent over. His hole was covered by a big round jewel. My son had a plug up his ass.

Molly stroked Mike's muscular flanks, "I was the first to have my brother's ass. I pegged him with a strap-on. Now his roommate Zack fucks him. So, my bisexual sibling, what do you want?"

Mike was still bent over. I was fascinated by the plug. Mike spoke, "I want to have sex with my parents."

Molly lightly slapped her brother's ass, "More, Mike, tell us more. Who?"

"I want to fuck my mother and lick her pussy till she cums on my face."

Susan blushed, but her fingers were busy between her legs. Molly slapped her brother's ass a little harder, "Tell them, brother, tell him, or I'll hit you harder."

Mike sighed, "I want to suck my father's cock and have him fuck me in my ass."

Susan and I stared at each other, slack-jawed. Mike stood up and put his hand between his sister's legs as she took his cock in her hand. They masturbated each other as they waited for our reply. Susan got a wry smile, "It's been a long time, right?"

"Yes, since college."

Susan held my cock, stroking it, "And you did enjoy it."

"Well, yeah."

"You watched Molly and me. You owe us a show."

I laughed lightly, "Okay, you talked me into it."

Susan smacked my ass," Yeah, right. Mike, come suck your father's cock."

As Mike came over, I remembered my first time with a man. College. A drunken challenge between my freshman roommate and me. We each sucked the other, cumming in each other's mouth, then passed out drunk. I woke the next morning with Pete sucking me. He said, if you don't want this, say so, and we'll never mention it. But we're not gay, and this is more fun than jerking off. So, let's just enjoy it and not overthink it. I agreed. We spent four years sucking each other whenever the feeling rose. Pete loved being fucked. Me, not my thing. We occasionally slept together but no making out. I met Susan my senior year, and after college, that part of me faded into the past, but I never lost interest.

I turned to face my son as he approached and got to his knees. He lightly grasped my penis, exploring. He looked up at me, "I spied on you once. When you were showering. I masturbated watching you wash your cock. I wanted to walk in, get in the shower and take this beautiful cock into my mouth." With that, Mike opened his mouth. I felt his warm, wet lips kiss the tip of my cock and slowly envelope the head. I groaned. Mike kept taking me in, his tongue caressing my shaft. I gently took his head in my hands, "That feels great, son."

My naked son was on his knees sucking my cock while my wife and daughter masturbated each other, watching. The wrongness was off the scale. He was also very good at sucking cock. His hand held the base as his mouth moved back and forth, bringing me closer. I was not going to last long. Molly and Susan stood next to me.

"Our son has your penis in his mouth," Susan said.

"Dad, Mike's blowing you."

Mike and I looked at each other as he sucked me, "Mike, you mind sucking daddy's cock?"

Mike released my cock, "I'll suck your big fat cock anytime and anywhere, dad. Give me your cum."

Susan and Molly moaned.

"Mike, son, I'm gonna cum soon."

Mike moaned and cupped my balls, extending a finger to rub that spot just behind them. The girls were no help at all.

"Cum in your son's mouth, daddy. Do it."

"Yeah, baby, our son wants your load."

I tightened my grip on my son's head, "Cumming, Mike."

I felt the glorious release. My cum jetted hard into my son's willing mouth. He held just the head of my erection between his lips and let my cum bathe his tongue, never swallowing. Sensing that I was done, he gently released me. Molly and Susan rushed him. Molly got there first and kissed her brother hard, taking my cum from his mouth. Susan kissed Molly, sharing. So fucked up, but so good. I needed a rest. I dropped into the lounge chair, "I want to see you and Molly."

Molly pointed to the bed, "Get up here, brother. I'm gonna ride your face."

Mike lay down, his rigid cock waving, as his sister positioned herself over his face. She lowered down until she sighed, "My brother has his tongue where I pee, mommy."

Susan laughed and moved next to her son, "He has a lovely cock, dear."

I laughed, "He certainly does."

Susan took her son's hard penis in her hand and slipped her mouth over the end. Mike groaned into his sister's pussy. I could see her wetness all over his face. Susan took all of him and sucked him a few times before stopping. She looked at me over his cock, "I could use some help here."

I stepped over to the bed. She held my son's hard cock. I got on the other side of him. Susan moved her hand away, and I held my son's erection. I moved my face closer. Susan's mouth opened a little, anticipating. I extended my tongue and touched Mike's cock. Susan sighed, "So hot."

It felt good to have a hard cock in my hand again. I explored a little. Then I slipped my lips over Mike's cock and took him all in. I know why women like a cock in their mouth. It fills you. It's inside you. Warm, hard but soft, pulsing with energy.

I sucked my son's cock for a few minutes. I stopped and looked at Susan.