That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to put our son's hard cock in your pussy?"

My wife was in the process of straddling Mike as I held his cock, "I was worried you'd take that load of cum that I want."

As I felt my wife's pussy lips touch my hand, I moved it out, "Oh, he's young. There's plenty."

Molly dismounted from her brother's mouth and moved next to her mother. As Susan rode Mike's cock, Molly sucked her nipples, and then Mike's. I watched, letting my middle-aged cock recover. The whole scene was so perverted and exciting.

"Mom, oh mom, I can't hold it. Gonna cum."

Susan picked up the pace, sliding back and forth on her son's hips. Rubbing her clit on him, "Do it, baby. Cum in mommy's wet pussy."

My son went cross-eyed when he came. Molly's lips were sealed around one of his nipples, and I had pulled out the plug and had a finger probing his asshole, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk!" He bellowed as I felt his anus pucker with the effort of shooting his load of cum into the most forbidden vagina. Susan moaned, and I saw the flow of her orgasm wash over my son.

We all lay there panting. I pulled my finger out of my son's ass. Molly sat up. Susan dismounted, letting a small wave of their combined fluids flow out. I nearly collided with Molly as we both dove to lick it up. We got Mike clean. I shoved Susan flat and dove between her legs to suck my son's cum out of her pussy. Molly complained, "Hey. No fair. I want some."

"I looked up from my wife's pussy, "You and Mike fuck all the time. You get lots of your brother's cum."

Molly gave a mock pout, "Yeah, but not from my mother's hole."

Susan stared at her daughter, "Hole? Really?"

Molly giggled and sucked on Susan's nipple, "Sorry, mom."

Susan was too busy cumming to reply, "Oh, Jim. Suck my pussy. Take our son's cum."

The mix of my wife and our son flowed into my mouth. I didn't swallow. Leaning up, I grabbed Molly and jammed my mouth against hers pushing my mouthful into hers as I kneaded her firm young breasts. I gently disengaged.

We all sat in a sweaty, satisfied mess on our bed. Susan, the practical one, spoke first.

"Okay, that was the dirtiest thing I've ever done. I loved it and want more, but we need rules." She looked at our kids, "You two. Well, you're adults, you can do anything you want with each other. The house is now clothing optional and open for fun. As for us," She took my hand, "We sleep together and alone at night."

I needed to get in on this, "Susan, you don't need my permission or presence if you want to have sex with Molly, or Mike, or both. We're family, and I do not feel threatened by any of you. Besides, I'm old, and I'll never keep up with the three of you." We all laughed. Susan squeezed my hand, "Thanks, babe. Same rules for you. Let's just let it roll and see how it goes. But we all have to promise that if something doesn't feel right, we speak up right away."

We all agreed. Molly picked up the plug, "Brother dear, we need this back in your tight little ass. You never know."

She got the lube out of our drawer and slathered it on the fat plug. Mike rolled on his back and held the back of his knees with his hands. Molly held the plug, shiny with lube, out to me, "Go ahead, dad."

Mike's cock was hard again. I hate youth. I put my hand on the inside of this thigh. Molly and Susan were behind me. I placed the round tip at his rosebud and pushed, no movement. Mike sighed, "Go ahead, dad. I want it."

I applied more pressure and felt his ring surrender. I watched, fascinated, as his hole opened and accepted the fat plug. Soon I had it in, the ring-closing around the narrow part, the jewel tight against his ass.

"Thanks, dad. Can't wait to have your cock in there."

Sadly, we don't have a ten-by-ten shower like they do in the stories. Ours is just the usual tub shower, but we had two people at a time in there, rotating so that everybody got to wash everybody. Our new family dynamic.

We were famished, so we all headed for the kitchen, naked. Naked was going to be the norm now. As we prepared food, we touched. Our bodies rubbed together. Both Mike and I were fully erect. It was glorious.

As we sat at the table, eating, Molly and Mike whispered to each other. When we got up to clear, Molly left. We finished clean up as Molly came back into the room. Mike turned to me, "Dad, I want you to fuck me."

Susan's eyebrows arched, and then she smiled," Ohhhh, kinky." She looked at Molly, "Dad get your ass yet, kid?"

Molly actually blushed, "No, mom. We haven't been fucking that long, remember? I've never had a cock up my ass."

Susan moved next to our daughter and slid her hand between Molly's firm ass cheeks, "But you'd like to, right?" "Yes, mom. I would, both of them."

Mike had mounted the Ottoman in the living room. On his hands and knees, his knees drawn up tight under him. His nice round ass sticking out, waiting. Molly took two fingers of lube and massaged them into her brother's ass hole after pulling out the plug. Mike sighed, "Oh, that's nice, sis. Give me fingers, open me for dad's cock."

As Molly did that, Susan lubed my erection. We were eye to eye, "Are you going to stick this big fat cock up your son's asshole?"

Susan had let me have her ass a few times, but she admitted it was not a big thrill for her. Knowing Mike wanted it made it exciting, "Yeah, baby. I'm going to fuck our son in the ass."

We both groaned with the vision as Susan led me over and placed the head of my cock at Mike's hole, "Give it to him, Jim. Our son wants it."

I pushed and felt his ring accepting my cock. Mike groaned, "Yes, dad, yes, more." I kept the pressure up and watched as my erect penis slowly filled my son's ass. I nearly came. Susan and Molly sat on the floor on each side of us and watched. I held Mike's hips as I kept pushing my cock into his ass. Soon, my hips touched his, "You okay, son?" "Oh fuck, dad, more than okay. Fuck me, dad, let me have it. Your cock is hitting my prostate. Feels good."

On a bright sunny morning, I stood in my living room, naked, fucking my son's ass as my wife and daughter watched. I liked this new life. I'd love to say this went on for a while, but as anyone who has ever fucked an ass knows, it's tight. "Mike, I'm gonna cum."

"Give it to me, dad. Don't hold back."

I did. I rammed him hard and held as my cum jetted deep into my son's bowels. The girls were panting, touching themselves. I held till the feeling ebbed and then slowly pulled out, watching my son's hole gaping and then closing. He rolled over on his back, and Molly was quick to mount him. Mike looked at me as his sister fucked him, "Dad, my ass is yours any time you want it." I smiled, "Thanks, son, but I can't return the favor, not my thing." Molly, cinder shifting on her brother's cock spoke up, "Well, try me, and if I like it, you can both have my ass."

It's now a month later. Mike still lives at his place, though he does visit more often. We always go naked here all the time, and everybody does whatever they want, though, once the initial thrill wore off, it's not as often as you think.

Susan came in the front door, wearing clean scrubs from work. I was sitting on the couch. Mike stood in front of me, holding his scrub shirt up, his pants around his ankles as I sucked his cock.

"Oh, father-son bonding. I love it. Where's Molly?"

"Napping," I said, "We've been fucking all day. Mike missed the fun, so I'm making it up to him."

Susan flipped off her shirt, no bra, and shoved her pants down. Naked, she moved to the ottoman, "You, sir, are greedy. You've had sex with our daughter all day, and now you want our son too?"

I released Mike and helped him undress. He moved over and between his mother's legs, "Mom, I love having sex with you. I fantasized about this for years."

Susan rubbed her pussy. She was wet, open, and ready, "Fuck mommy, son. Stick that cock in me, now."

Mike mounted his mother in the missionary position and soon lay on top of her, fucking her hard and talking, "Oh mom, oh mom, so good."

Molly came into the room and sat on my lap, "Mmmm, I see mom's home from work." "Yeah," I replied. "I was sucking Mike, and she got jealous."

Molly laughed and then shifted her hips, "Daddy, is your cock getting hard watching mom and Mike?"

"Yes, baby girl."

Molly got up and stood next to her mother and sibling. She lay across her brother's back, presenting her young pussy, "Fuck me here, dad."

I got behind her and slid in. She was drenched. As we fucked, Susan's hand came up and fondled our joined sex. Molly reached out and put a finger up her brother's ass.

What a sight. What a life.

Son: Mike