That Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cracked the door open. She came out of the bathroom and looked at me oddly. "What, you are shy around me now, you've seen me naked for the past 2 weeks?" I came in quickly and closed the door.

"Shh, I'm doing that for you goof ball," I replied. "I don't want them to think I can just walk in comfortably and see you naked."

"Oh," she said. She continued around the bed with just a towel on her head. Her body looked perfect as she glided along the floor towards me. Her tier drop tits jiggled softly as I watched her move towards me. I leaned against the door making sure it clicked shut.

Crack. "Owe, fudge," she yelped. I turned to see her flop on the bed in the mostly dark room and pull her foot to her face as she looked at her little toe. "Fuck that hurts," she giggled in pain.

I moved to look at her. My cock grew quickly in my shorts at the sight of her on the bed. One leg was splayed open and hung off the bed. Her other was twisted up to her face. The result was her puss was spread open before me as she rocked a little on the bed. My eyes focused on her little cunny. It was freshly washed and shaved and looked delicious. Her little lips were parted softly displaying her little inner lips. A white pearl of moisture already forming at her little center.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better," I asked? I hadn't even looked at her toe. My eyes were stuck on her wet center.

"Please," she growled. She knew I wasn't looking at her toe either.

I knelt down and looked at her little cunny, her little gap in between her legs. I lowered my nose to it and inhaled. Her scent intoxicating. My mouth covered her lips and formed a tight suction over it. Her taste exquisite.

"Hmmm," she growled with pleasure.

My tongue dipped into her wet little folds. Digging inside her. I ate at her, chewed her folds as she released her foot and pulled both knees to her chest. Opening herself up further to me. Allowing me to dig my tongue deeper into her hole. Her sticky wetness flooded my tongue. She tasted clean and smelt flowery with lotion that she had put on after her shower. My cock strained in my shorts.

One arm pressed her legs further into her chest as the other pulled the Velcro on my board shorts and released my leaking member. She whimpered as my fingers twisted around and pulled her open. I split her lips wide and chewed her clit. Gently nibbled with my teeth at her little nub. She gasped as I did this. Loved to have her clit played with. I tugged my cock gently but gave up on it quickly and focused on her. One hand pulled my head into her. Pressing my mouth harder into her opening.

Her juices leaked out and covered my chin. They pooled and ran down to her little rosebud. My fingers found her hole and pressed into it. Sawing in and out of her soaked hole. She was sopping wet. Her wetness soaked into the bed. My fingers left her cunny and went a little lower. I pressed into her butthole. Just the tip at first. She pressed her hips into my finger and moaned. I had never tried to put anything there. This made her wetter. Caused her to grunt with pleasure and push into me more.

My pointer was in all the way now. My knuckles stopped further penetration. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled it on my tongue. Her hand pressed my head hard into her now. My cheeks were mashed into her thighs she pressed so hard. Her hips undulated with my working tongue.

Her breath was ragged as she started to flood me. She came hard rolling and pulling my head. She yelped but tried to be silent. We were not alone in the house so she couldn't be her normal loud self. Just a soft fuck escaped her lips as her body relaxed.

I lapped softly at her hole, my finger still pressed into her ass. I looked up at her. Loved the way she looked after I ate her. The afterglow was priceless. Her legs opened and lay open on the bed. That look in her eye said she wanted more. I stood and dropped my shorts. They piled up at my ankles. Took my cock in my hand and pressed it to her lips. They spread, parted so easily. She opened up and yielded to me as I pushed in. All the way till my hips bumped hers. Her tight hole still quivered and contracted around my length in her post orgasmic state. Loved how wet she was after. So slippery and easy to glide in and out of.

I started pulling and pushing into to her. Watched her eyes roll in her head. Her little nose wrinkled as her lips parted with a sensual moan. I looked at us now. Her little lips split apart by my member. It glistened white from the light that filtered in from the closed curtains. I pressed back into her. My nuts slapped and stuck on her fluid she leaked down her ass as I pulled away. Her hands pulled her nipples as she rolled her hips with me. Feeling me fill her completely.

"Jessica," my aunt, her mom, called. Footsteps grew louder as she came closer to the door.

"Shit," she yelped.

I pulled away leaving her little cunny open and waiting for me to press in. White leaked from gap as she remained on the bed spread open. My cock waved and dripped her juice as I moved to the door.

"Jessica," she called again. The door handle started to turn.

"Whoa, whoa," I called. The door opened just a crack but stopped at my voice. She wasn't expecting me to be in here.

"You can't just come walking in here," I called.

Jessica now giggled and rolled off the bed. She moved towards the bathroom.

"We.... I could be naked," I said.

"Where is Jessica," she asked through the cracked door?

"In the bathroom," I answered pushing my cock into my shorts.

"And you're in here too," she asked questioningly?

"The bathroom has a door," I replied. "We do talk. She is in there and I'm out here."

"Well, ask her if she has her curler," she ordered.

Jessica now appeared wrapped in a towel. It hardly covered her body. Face still flush red with excitement.

"Here mom," she said opening the door a little and handing her the item.

"Jessica," she scolded.

"What, I'm not a child anymore," she retorted. "We are both adult about the situation. He's out here I'm in there. Not a problem."

"Hey Jill," my uncle now called. "I found it."

Now there were four people standing at the door. All with different looks but nobody wanted to press the issue. She gave Jessica her curler back and shut the door.

I looked at her. She cracked a devious smile and dropped the towel as she walked back to the bathroom.

"Get dressed," she ordered. "And lock the door too."

"But what about," I started.

She cut me off quickly. "Sorry, later." So sweet the way she said it though, she could feel my pain.

My cock was painfully swollen as she blew me a kiss before closing the door to the bathroom. It clicked open as she looked at me. "Thank you, I feel better."

I didn't. My cock was still rock hard and so close to firing and now I had to wait. I could take care of it myself.

"Don't even think about it," she read my mind. "Later, I promise." The door shut again.

"Well fuck," I muttered. I could hear laughter behind the door. I did as I was told and didn't. I got dressed in a button down polo and some khaki shorts before slinking off with a painful erection to the deck between the two villas.

She came out the door some time later. Her attire did nothing for my current condition. Scarlet red, single shoulder, fit and flare dress that stopped mid-thigh. The single strap showed a lot of boob on the one side. Light makeup with her hair in a soft wave. She looked stunning. I'm glad I had bought her that dress even though it cost me a small fortune.

My eyes must have said the lust I had for her. Seeing the affect she was having on me only fueled her teasing more. We all clambered from our seats and started for the bus stop. It was a short walk but a painful one as my eyes fixated on her ass as she walked. Her 2 inch heels brought her ass out more and made her calves really show.

Then she leaned in close to me. Her hot breath on my ear as she spoke. "This is the only thing I have on." She let her words sink in before she continued. "Besides the pasties I have over my nipples. They were so sensitive I couldn't let them be bare."

I dared a look down at her. Her lips were so close to mine now. Big and full with a shade of red lip stick begging to be kissed. How would I make it through dinner? Her hand gave me a quick squeeze before she walked away so casually. I had never felt my cock hurt so much. The bus stopped and opened the door. We were the last two to get on. I tried a peek but it wasn't going to happen.

I did my best to stay calm and composed. Fuck, the way she looked, I wanted to put my hands all over her. Feel her skin, taste her kiss. We sat on top of the world at the restaurant overlooking the area. I sat across from her. I couldn't sit next to her, wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her. This was the best thing I could do.

We ate very good food. Very expensive but very good. I texted her as we were about to finish. Don't get dessert, I want to go out to the downtown ice cream shop. She excused herself from the table and walked to the bathroom with her little purse in hand.

My phone blinked. Knowing her I hid the phone from view and looked at the pic. Skirt pulled up showing her thigh and a little of her ass. Just a peek of her puss between her legs. Don't you want me for dessert?

Who said I didn't want to eat the ice cream off of you?

Hmmm. I could hear her growl in the words.

She returned and sat with molten cheeks and a seductive smile. Batting her eyes as she looked at me. I wanted her so bad. She could clearly read my mind.

The bill came. My grandpa who was always quiet and reserved but always had a good one liner at the perfect time grabbed the bill. There was a big argument over that. Not a yelling match but a no you don't have to pay kind of thing.

"You bought us a room and tickets we didn't use today," he said. "We can get this."

"You sure dad," my mom asked?

"Yeah," he assured her.

"What you going to do with your tickets grandpa," Jessica now asked?

"Keep them as a souvenir," he joked. "Or you could have them. We won't use them."

"Yeah, you two take them," my mom agreed. "Magic kingdom is open till midnight tonight. Go out and have fun."

Both of us smiled. We fucked in one park, could we make it two?

An hour later we stood in line at Ghirardelli for ice cream. We got our ice cream and found a small table that over looked the water and sat to eat. She was all smiles but somewhat distracted. We both knew what we were thinking. I had to broach the subject.

"What are we going to do about tomorrow?"

"I go home and this comes to an end," she said sadly.

"Does it have to," I asked? "I could move up there and go to the community college near state and be with you."

"No, that wouldn't work," she said after some thought. "We have tonight, then we go back to being normal. Life has changed, we aren't 14 anymore. We have to be adults now. I love you. That's a big problem but we can't keep doing this. People wouldn't understand."

"You don't mean that do you," I pressed?

"Of course not," she said quickly. "But life won't let us be this way."

"Why should they tell us how to live," I asked? "If two people feel this way why do we have to conform? Look at us."

Her head rested in her hands. She knew that she wanted us to be us but just couldn't find a way to make it work. It was a painful struggle we both fought to suppress.

"I love you," she repeated. "What we have I won't get with anyone else. I know that." She sighed trying to find the words. "This is perfect, let's just have fun tonight and let life take us where it will. My offer still stands and always will."

"Ok," I said trying to be ok with it. So this was it. Tonight was it. It was like a death sentence but it was the way it was. She tried to find a way, a reason to make this last. If it was meant to be then it would be.

"I'm fighting this too," she said as we left and headed to the park. "We will be ok. Make a trip up and have your way with me once in a while. 5 years will fly by and then maybe we will make it work." She took me into her arms and kissed me deeply. That kiss meant everything to me. Somehow this would work. I pushed all of it aside and wanted to make the most of this night.

We went to the park. Held hands, kissed freely in front of everyone. We touched and groped each other. Teasing, laughing and having a great time. Every ride presented another chance to see up her skirt and touch her naked little ass. Playfully she would slap my hand away. All the while it made us more excited to be with each other. We shut the park down. They kicked us out at nearly 1:30. No rides were open but we didn't want the night to end. We left for the bus loop.

"Let's go on a boat ride," she giggled.

"It won't take us back to the room," I said.

"So, I still want to take one."

Who was I to deny her? We got on a waiting boat that was headed to Fort Wilderness. We snuggled up in the front of the boat and watched the lights reflect off the waves. She held me close. My hand rested on her thigh. Her warm skin so perfect on my fingers. Her skirt was high up on her leg as I stroked her skin. The boat docked and we looked at the driver.

"We're here," he piped. "This is my last stop. I'm going to park the boat."

We both looked at each other. This wasn't part of the plan. Now we were really far away from the room and didn't have a way to get back. True to form, Jessica jumped up and made the best of the situation.

"Come on," she cheered. "We can walk. More time with me," she offered.

She started to climb from the boat. My hand slipped under her skirt and slapped her bare ass. "Ouch," she yelped. "Bad."

We started down the dock. Me touching her ass under her skirt. She wiggling around trying to get away. Not really trying too hard though. She turned and went down another dock. It was a dead end. I caught her and took her into my arms. We started kissing now. Our tongues fought as my hands roamed her body. The curve of her ass around to her front. Up over her smooth dress to her tits. Cupped them and felt the little pasties hiding her nipples. They pressed hard into my palms through the material. Continuing up to her face. Pulled her into my kiss more. Wanted to taste her. My tongue raking over her teeth. She bit my lip before pulling away.

She jumped down into a little Boston whaler rental boat. Her eyes begged me to join her. I climbed in with her.

"Where you going to go," I asked?

"I don't know, take me out," she cooed.

I looked down and saw the keys still in the ignition. My mind said no but her cute little look told me to do it. She stood before I could answer and unhooked the rope. I turned the key and the little motor coughed to life. I idled away from the door trying to be sneaky but looking back the lake was silent except for this little boat motor running along. The lake patrol would be sure to find us but I didn't care. I got away from the dock and pushed the throttle all the way open. The governed motor went full tilt at an incredible 16 mph. We drove way out into the lake behind the little island in the middle before I stopped. I killed the engine and we started to drift slowly around.

We picked up where we left off after moving to the front of the small boat. Her hungry mouth eagerly kissed mine as she straddled me. My hands worked to lift her little skirt up. I got it bunched up her waist. Her puss ground against the painful lump in my pants. Hands pulled her higher in my lap as I slid down in the boat more. Fingers crossed her soft ass and spread her cheeks apart. I found her center. She was soaked. Wetness dripped onto them as I pressed into her.

She grunted hard into my mouth as I circled her opening. So sticky and wet with desire. She panted as she lifted to pull my shorts off. I was naked from the waist down now. My cock pointed up my belly. She ground her cunny over it. Worked with precision to press it into her center. I slipped into her hot folds. Pressed all the way into her little hole. Hot and dripping I split her. A content sigh as she rested and kissed me again.

Rolling, undulating her hips she worked. My shaft pressing so deep into her. Touching her very core. Feeling the end of her slippery wetness. Her hands pulled my shirt. Buttons popped off as she tore it open. Laughing with lust as her nails scratched my chest. My shirt lay open as she rode me. I worked on her top. Easily it slid down her shoulders and bunched up at her waist with the rest of it. I carefully pulled one pasty away. Caught her nipple in my teeth.

She tipped her head back and bounced now. I met her thrusts softly. It was a sensual fuck. Slow and deliberate. My fingers now scratched her skin. Feeling her muscles work as she thrust. Keeping her nipple in my mouth. My hands found her ass again. Pulled her cheeks apart and opened her more. Her body tensed and she groaned with content as she came. Soaked my lap.

She now came back to me. Tenderly she rolled her hips now. Basking in the afterglow but not wanting to stop. I let her control our pace. Didn't want this to end. Loved her soaked cunt lips leaking on me. So wet and hot.

We kissed deeply. Soul kisses. I roamed her body again. Stopping at her hips and guiding her movements weakly. Just letting her feel me deep inside of her. Her strong legs tightly wrapped around mine at the sides. The towel we were on bunching up under her movements. Slipping so smoothly inside her wetness. The perfect pressure her cunny put on my cock.

She moved quicker now. Her pace building to a quick bounce. Tipping and rocking her hips with more eagerness now. Her second release coming fast. Mine growing with her. Her little cunt clamped down and pulsed as she came again. Gasping as I kissed her neck. Salty taste flooding my mouth in the humid August night. Her cunt coaxed my cock to release. I filled her with a long overdue release. Washed her walls with my seed.

Mild little kisses continued as she relaxed on top of me. I remained hard for a while but softened. Her tight little cunt pushed me out. Such a strong little puss she had. She rolled off of me. I pulled her close as we looked at the stars. No words were spoken. There was no need to.

I flipped my shorts up and got my phone. Snapped a quick picture of us snuggled together. Turned on a music app. We listened to music just holding each other. Just being close to each other was all we wanted. The boat started to bump the bottom as we drifted to the island. Still we lay there for a while longer just listening to the old love songs and the creatures the hummed in the still night.

"We better get back," she said.

We both reluctantly untangled from each other and got dressed. I had two buttons left on my shirt. We had a laugh at that.

"Where to now," I asked?

"Back to shore," she ordered.

The boat groaned to life and we slipped back to the dock. Parked the boat where we took it from and walked off the dock towards the camp ground. Trotted along the twisting road. I had never been to the camp ground so I had no idea how to get out to the main road. We made a turn and saw a flickering fire next to a big RV. She stopped and looked at it.

"Where you going," I asked?

"I don't know," she said.

She walked towards the fire and a group of people sitting around it. They were drinking and playing some tunes on a guitar.

"Hi," she said.

"Well hello there," the guy said excitedly. "We aren't keeping you awake are we?"

"No, we got dropped off and can't find our way to the road," she answered.

"Keep going down the path and its way up ahead," he replied. "Or you could hang out here for a while. Have a few beers. Nice to have somebody easy on the eyes to join us."

"Bear, behave," his wife scolded. "She's a little young for you old man." The rest of the other 5 people laughed at that.