That Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mind if we do," she said.

Bear quickly got up and grabbed two more chairs. Then gave us 2 wine coolers each.

He made small talk with us for a while. They were nice people that were here every August for a week.

"So, what can you play," Jessica asked pointing at the guitar?

"Anything you want," he answered with a smile. "Mostly country."

"How about Toby Keith," she asked?

"Name me a song missy," he laughed.

"Should have been a cowboy," she smiled.

He started at once. He sang better than I thought even in his semi intoxicated state.

Jessica swayed to the music and wrapped her arm around me. He strummed along through the song. We clapped as he finished before looking at the sexy blonde in the short red dress. She ate up the attention he was giving her even though he didn't have a chance with her. She ordered another song and he playing it willingly.

"I got one for you," he said after he finished a long swig of beer. We both had finished our first wine cooler and were now on our second. He had played a few more songs. I was enjoying what Jessica had gotten us into. Plus it made the night last longer.

"Seeing how you're wearing that red dress," he hinted. "I haven't played this in ages so bear with me on this one I might mess it up a few times."

He cleared his throat and played a few cords before starting. Lady in red sounded kind of funny with a guitar only but the point of the song rang clear in my mind. I stood quickly and took Jessica by the hand. Like two kids who didn't have a care in the world I started slow dancing with her around the fire. As silly as it felt it was perfect. She melted into my arms as we slowly turned around the fire holding each other so close. Her head rested on my shoulder. Arms wrapped around my back with her body pressed against me.

Bear was no dummy to the situation. He repeated the last verse again before the song ended. It was perfect. Jessica leaned into me and kissed me with a kiss I had never felt before. It said everything that she couldn't.

"You two love birds can stay here if you want but we are going to turn in for the night," Bear sighed.

I barely heard him as I looked at Jessica. Her eyes said she wished it was 5 years from now and that we had everything figured out. I kissed her again before I let her go.

"At least give them a ride to the road," his old lady ordered.

We squeezed into a golf cart and were taken to the road.

"Where are you two heading anyway," Bear asked?

"By downtown," I said.

"Well, I can run you two down to the main drag that has a sidewalk and some street lights on it," he offered. "I can't be running past that though. They know me from a previous incident."

We both tipped our heads around to look at his crocked smile. He busted out laughing. "That's a long story that I don't want to tell."

The cart cruised down the road quickly. We didn't see a soul out there. True to his word we got to the main road and he parked the cart. I climbed off and turned to help her.

"Thank you Bear," Jessica said sweetly. "You made this night perfect." She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his scruffy cheek.

"My pleasure pretty lady," he sighed.

"Be safe," he offered before turning away.

It was a long walk down the road but at least there was light to help us safely travel.

I clicked the key into the slot and opened the door as softly as I could. We didn't make a sound as we tip toed through the villa to our room. I shut the door and sat on the bed. I was exhausted. She walked into the bathroom and stood in the soft light taking her earrings and little heart necklace off. She looked stunning still even after a long night. Bear and his song came back to my head. She looked perfect just then. She could see me watching her, drinking her in. She knew what was on my mind but made no quickness in her actions.

She came from the bathroom and sat on the bed. Twisted her leg up and started to untie her sneakers. Only she could wear sneakers and that sexy little red dress and make it work. I loved this woman. Loved everything she did and every way she moved. Couldn't stand it any longer. Leaned over and caught her from behind. Kissed the back of her neck sensually. She leaned into my kiss. Tilted her neck and pressed into me. Still working on her other shoe but yielding to me.

My hands cupped her breasts. Felt the nipple on one and the smooth pasty on the other. She let the shoe fall to the floor and pressed back into me. I flattened out and let her lay on top of me. Still kissing her neck and touching her body. Felt her weight press me into the mattress. Worked her skirt up her legs over her hips. Her legs opened and hung over mine as I scratched at her clit.

"Hmmm," she growled. Arching her back and pressing into my body more. My other hand pinched her nipple through the material. Breath caught in her throat as it sent a jolt through her body. My cock pressed into her ass as she now slid it along my length. Fuck she was wet. Still soaked from earlier most likely. My cock leaked with excitement as I circled her slit hard. Short little gasps left her mouth. Still as horny as I was.

Her little cunny opened to my fingers as I dug them in. Felt her slide her legs apart more as I pressed into her. Rocking her hips in short little thrusts as I pressed in two fingers. So open and wet. This hungry little mouth wanting everything I could give her. Legs closed suddenly as a little orgasm pulsed through her body. I took that opportunity to roll us so I was on top now and pressing her to the bed.

I unzipped my shorts and realized I had left my boxers on the boat. Laughed to myself about that as they feel off to the floor. She arched her back exposing her little puss to me. I leaned down and touched my tongue to her little rosebud. Slipped down and touched her sex. Wetness filled my mouth as I kissed it. Loved her taste.

I hovered over her. Pressed my tip into her wet cunny but didn't slip in. Wanted to see if she would let me. She arched her hips more but remained flat on the bed. Looked so sexy just then. Arched up like a cat in heat. I pressed my tip to her puckered little asshole. Pressed it in.

"I don't know about that," she said coyly. "I don't think you will fit."

"Shh," I hushed her. Pressed with firm pressure until my head slipped inside her ring. It clapped down on my head.

"No, no, no, you're too big," she begged.

I relented and pulled free. Didn't want to ruin the moment. Pressed my shaft down to her slit. It was closed tight now. Split her in half as my tip felt her juice seep into me. She was sopping wet. I slipped in all the way. Laid on her body and pressed her down. Used my hands to take some of my weight off of her. Rolled my hips to fuck her. Sensually rising and falling into her. Last time I thought. It was almost daylight now. Morning was just breaking when we got in the door.

I slipped so softly in her. Kissing her neck as she puffed with pleasure. She loved to be kissed there. Moaned a content sigh as I pressed into her hard. Little slaps of flesh quietly filled the room.

She rolled her hips with me now. Meeting me as I pressed deep into her. Feeling her cunt tighten as she started to release. Grunts of animal lust escaped her lips as I rode her. I began to cum with her filling her with what little I had left.

I rested on her and kissed her behind the ear. Pulled her hair out of the way. She was a mess as I rolled from her. We both lay there resting and looking at each other.

"I love you, you know," she whispered.

"I know."

She rolled from the bed dripping me as she went to the bathroom. I put my shorts back on and looked at the clock. 6:06. We had made the most of the night for sure. She returned from the bathroom still in her dress. Fell on the bed face down. I flopped with her. Her hands tangled with mine as we looked at each other.

I didn't hear her leave. Never said that painful goodbye. It was best that way. Just a simple text blinked on my phone. I love you, thank you for the wonderful vacation. I will never forget what we have. I scrolled through my phone and looked at all the pictures of her I had taken. Found the one of us on the boat and could only smile. So perfect.