All Comments on 'That Summer Ch. 03'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue.

Yes you should continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

To leave your readers with a cliff hanger of this magnitude would be a crime. Yes most definitely continue. I know ill be waiting.

Cowboy5780Cowboy5780about 11 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story it has so much more potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes Continue!!!

It's a wonderful story and I truly enjoyed reading it. You can't stop now and leave us all wonder what happens next. You need to tell us if her family except them or what. So please continue the story. I'll be waiting on pins and needles until the next chapter is done!!!!!!

jayhawk790jayhawk790about 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!

This is really a great story. You should continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE!!

One of the best stories! Please continue!

Stalker_says_hiStalker_says_hiabout 11 years ago
Love it!

This was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story... At least this part of the story. I believe as a reader, that it is my duty to tell you that you need to write more for these characters, and continue their story of love and insest. I have fallen I'm love with your writing and your characters... So please, don't leave me hanging on this cliff...

AJ

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Love the story, but don't see how to top it !

I'll defer to the talented author's judgement, as to if a sequel is warranted . Just write with as much verve as this start had & it will be right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please stop

I have loved this story right from the first "bad..." this is a wonderful place to stop. dont keep going and ruin a good story. If you must continue take the story from her sister point of view and maby just make mention of the previous main characters but dont bring the story back to them.

SWIM21SWIM21about 11 years ago
I can't believe a story on Literotica made me cry!

I have never read so fast in my entire life! When I saw that Jessica was getting married in the description for this chapter, I was damn near desperate to find out how the story would end. I have got to say, you are a master of storytelling, straight-up. You write with such earnest passion that the story becomes something so much more than erotic fiction. If you aren't a published author yet, you should be. I personally would love to see what you could do with these characters after this chapter. It doesn't have to be some big heart-rending altar-call like this one, just something more. A send off, if you will. Ultimately it's up to you, and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Above all, don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing.

This story had me hooked, with the teasing, and the "bad"... Then this final piece. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WANT TO READ MORE

very nice storyline. keep it going , the build up , the love scenes love it all.

waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crying!

I am someone who seldom cries at anything, titanic didn't make me cry and neither did any other of them sad films and stories, but this took my breath away, you are the only person I now know that could make me cry by just reading a story. I loved every second of reading this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I love your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

Loved the story, please continue. I love the characters and the pace of writing. There is so much more to this tale. Can't wait till the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue!

I had your Chapter 1 saved in my favourites and came back to see Chapter 2 and 3, which are exquisite! Please please please continue!

betweenthesheetsbetweenthesheetsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
for my readers

I am currently working on another chapter. It's going to be a few more days before it is completed. Thanks for reading and I do enjoy the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait!

I am so glad to hear you are working on addition(s) to this.

Very well thought out, we'll written and such a good story.

Keep it coming. Maybe a 15 or 23 chapter tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Best

I am an avid reader and have read a good portion of the stories on this site as well as more books then I can count. I have to say that this story is hands down the BEST I have ever read, this site or otherwise. The characters are supremely built, masterfully interwoven and beautifully spoken. The small comments and descriptions coming from the characters make this story.

Also, while this may have been written as a 'erotic' tale, it is so much more then that. This is one of the only stories of this nature that has depth and feeling to it. You have created a wonderful base for future chapters or a perfect end to a great read. Thank you for all your hard work and please continue to write, you are one top 5 easily.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
My Heart on a Roller Coaster

I don't care who knows this, but I was close to tears by the end end this chapter, so many great feels in this piece sir/ma'am. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no way in hell

if he loved her he never would have left five years ago.

if he loved her he wouldn't have kept in touch with her because it would hurt to much.

if he loved her he never would have gone back when invited to the wedding.

if he loved her and went back he never would have fucked her and at the airport he would have turned and walked away when he saw her. if she is going to be so indecisive now and put him through so much shit what the hell is she going to be like after getting married? she wont change she will still cause constant grief and heartache, why would he put up with it. even love has its limits and she stretched those limits beyond breaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some people shouldn't comment

You shouldn't comment if you didn't read the story. He didn't fuck her at the airport. It was at the wedding site in a banquet hall or something then in the hotel room. Don't comment unless you read the whole story. I loved the emotion and would give it more than 5 if I could!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
WOW

You had me shitting bullets until the very last few paragraphs. I kept thinking how can Jessica be so indecisive and how can Derek be so patient and forgiving. Thank god for Angela to save the day. You are one hell of a story teller and I like it that you don't use what I call $100 words that keeping me running to the dictionary to figure out what the author is trying to say and impress everyone that he/she is smart. Being smart is someone that can say or write things that everyone can understand not just the well educated and smart people. Thank you and I still have 2 more chapters to go and please don't make me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

MY GOD YES PLEASE CONTINUE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ WETHER IT WAS COUSINS OR NOT GREAT STORY GREAT SEX SCENES AND I WAS CRYING TOWARDS THE END OF THIS ONE . PLEASE MORE!!!!!! :-)

Vrcruiser82Vrcruiser82about 9 years ago
Awesome

I know that word gets thrown around a lot but this story so far and especially the last 2 chapters were really good. Normally I wait til the end to comment, but I felt after this chapter it deserved a special note. Simply captivating. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this bit

"Dam," the officer grumbled. "That's the third one this month. I fucking hate weddings."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow what a switch up

i love the change of pace and the non-wedding. I was ready to find another story then it got good again. i love the way you describe the sex between them but it a little to often for me. And i am the One - eyed SEX MONSTER

Cudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome! I was wondering if the sister knew when she gave him attitude about showing up, heh. No WAY those two fucked like rabbits that much without someone spying them out. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if some of the parents haven't figured it out by now ;). ....hope she remembers to call her sister to let her know she caught him! ;)

The story is easy to relate to, generally speaking, since I grew up with a hottie cousin that is about my age. Have some younger cousins that are now grown up and drop dead gorgeous and I could easily see myself falling for them at the drop of a hat, had the universe twisted a few different directions, heh.

Of course, my biggest regret is that for ALL the times my mom has been divorced and remarried, not one of those bastards had a hot daughter. I always wanted a hot step-sister out of one of the deals! Lol :)

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow - you thought about ending the story here!?!

glad you didn't. this one is 5 stars as well. I'm looking forward to chapter 4!

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6almost 5 years ago
Best. Line. Ever!

"Dam," the officer grumbled. "That's the third one this month. I fucking hate weddings."

I love this story, so far, as much as It’s the way you look at me. So if you keep writing, then I’ll keep reading!

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

yes yes YES!

bloody brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories