All Comments on 'That Summer Ch. 04'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kind of a rushed crappy end

once again we get a crappy cliff hanger end from you. if you really cared about both the story and the readers you would change the way you write. from now on wrote the whole story out in rough form complete with chapters and a proper beginning, middle and end. then you can take each chapter and edit it and post it quickly and not make the readers wait months or years for you to continue and we don't need to worry about you fucking up and leaving. as is you fucked up quite a bit and left us hanging a lot which is never good and drives readers away fix it fast or lose readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more to follow

I hope you continue story it's very good and I like to see conclusion to the characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need more

I also hope you continue it and would love to find out what questions he had and what happened between Angela and her father how did it happen? I also would like to know how did her mother uncle and her father got started. I hope we all don't have to wait another 4 months to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This completely changed the tone of the story. From a cousin love story this has now become something very weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good overall, but disappointing twist...

I'm a giant fan of this series... it has been excellent. At times it's incredibly erotic, and at other times it's fantastically sweet. You've created a really fun story with interesting characters. Having said that, I'm very disappointing with the Angela/father twist. I don't have a problem with people who enjoy parent/child incest, but i much prefer cousin/sibling incest (mostly cousin). And that is what drew me to this series... it was a hot and sweet cousin love story.

this twist just felt really unrealistic, and now it seems you're ready to explore a topic that i'm usually not comfortable with (again... not judging people who enjoy it, its just not the reason i read this series). now it seems like incest is a prevalent part of this family... that not only feels unrealistic, but it makes the Derek/Jessica relationship seem less special... the impact they'll have on this family seems less severe, and some of the tension has disappeared. it would have been nice for Jessica's father to have accepted the relationship simply, and only, because he loves his daughter very much... not because he's dabbled in incest himself.

i'm not asking you to take it back, i just hope it doesn't become an important part of the series moving forward. hope this doesn't develop into a huge family orgy or something haha.

ultimately, this is your story, and it's completely up to you... do what you think is best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
need more LOTS MORE

Please add lots more chapters need a lot more of this story I think this story could compete with some of the other great stories that have many chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHEW!!

Excellant!!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Fantastic Finish!

Mind writing another series like this soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not concerned

I love your writing. Hard to sift through all the garbage on here to find something good. I'm almost sure there will be no family orgy. The writer always has an unexpected twist so the whole family going at it is to obvious. Also some of you should remember Angela is adopted so its not incest technically.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 10 years ago
nice story

nice story but seems you over worked on the last part. could have been different story than pulling whole family in to incest. that looked little odd. never the less it is a good story. loved reading it so far.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Lookin good so far

I was somewhat confused right near the end of page 1 when they were describing about what had happened in the bathroom between Derek and Angela then Jessica and Angela. The way it all ran together it was hard to figure out who was talking, Derek or Jessica. I had to go back and re read it 2 more times until I got it straight in my head. Other than that I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

More please man. I love this story and I would love to see it continue. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say give us more! Great story and I can't wait to see how they will end up.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Love it, but...

Wher edid all these extra pieces vome from? Did I miss a chapter? Angela and Dad? Mom and Cousin Steve? I really like the love story angle on this, but I feel like I missed something. And she's been with Derek for three wqeeks, but is already several weeks late?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Drama and conflict

And a lot of "details" created to fit an unknown scenario.

Not fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well where did that go...

This was a tender bittersweet love story right up to this chapter - and now what the hell happened? a lot of oddness straight out of nowhere just to get a guy off balance. It's already hard enough for those of us in most of the world outside of bits of the US and China to appreciate that there are places you can't marry your cousins so there was already an underlying artificial feel to fight. Most places in the world see this as a straiht love story, nothing taboo.

One chapter to go, let's hope for a conclusion more like the earlier ones than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Left field

Rather than repeating what "Anonymous 06/27/13" said, I'll just say that I largely echo what they and several others have said.

I don't even think the Jessica/Angela/Derek involvement was out of bounds, but the parents was too much. Not for being "wrong", but that it just doesn't fit. I don't think a twist was necessary to deal with the family.

I reluctantly downgraded this chapter to three stars from all fives before, Not for any real issues of writing quality, it was no worse than other things I've given four or five stars before, but because the bar had been set so high, and this was jarring. Not an objective measure, sorry.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

truly wonderful

such beauty the way you have told this...im certainly sold, cannot wait to read the final chapter{and check out your other stories}

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2001 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES