All Comments on 'That Summer Ch. 05'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

I loved it from the start and so glad you brought it together to this finish here, ty for a great read and adventure. / bill

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A great story with a fantastic ending

Really great storyline with a happy ending makes it a pleasure to read.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

It was a truly great story and I loved the way you tied it up. I would be interested to know what happen toher father and sister after being caught in the act. Did her sister moved away and not botherwith them or did she run off with her father? Would make a nice next story.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I wondered what happened to Angela though, my thoughts on her are conflicted. On one hand, she seemed to accept Jess and Derek's relationship; on the other hand, she is a backstabbing little bitch to her trusting sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic Ending

Great to see the focus back on the cousins again. Good Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I may be the only who thinks this but I think you should contiune this story in some way. I love the relationship and it their so good together but there are a few loose ends in my opinion.. I do love your work and hope to see more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great main story

The main story between the cousins was amazing. You really got some heavy emotion and they were great characters.

However, I felt the Father/Daughter relationship at the end was forced and felt really artificial. It popped up out of left field and was sloppy. I just don't see how it fit with the rest of the storyline.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
happily ever after

I loved the whole thing. A great love story with many ups and downs. I also loved the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

Another favorite story of mine! I was shocked about what Angela and John was doing... anyway, Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I just can say great... i think thats one of the best of ones ive ever read....

studfarm57studfarm57about 9 years ago
well written, but what about Angela?

I enjoy your stories and always learn a lot about sports -- football, basketball, fishing. Your writing is excellent. This one, though, didn't put in enough about Angela or John's character to make the affair understandable. And at the end John has fallen off the face of the earth, but no mention of Angela. Don't the sisters still love each other, even with so much anger between?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. Can't wait to read Chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great series. Loved it

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Creative Ending

But I think it would have been better if it ended at the airport. A brief prologue explaining it took a while for the parents to accept the new normal after which they and their 4 children lived happily ever after.

But it's not my story.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Absolutely great series, loved it and loved the happy ending.

Must admit thought it was all going to go wrong for Derek when he went to Jessica's wedding but so nice to see true love win out.

5 star....

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really a great story

kept my interest until the end - which was terrific. but - since they weren't in florida - where were they? And - you could easily add another chapter. loved this story!!!!

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

so so good....thank you

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

This series had a lot of potential, especially the twist with John and Angela, but it was gutted by the writing. You have far too many sentence fragments, grammatical errors, and incomplete sentences which makes it very tough to read an otherwise great story with some real drama and conflict. It feels like you are going so quickly with your writing and just trying to vomit it all out. You could really use an editor or to make several self-editorial passes to flesh out your writing so that everything doesn't feel so abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As Delftsejongen writes, a lot of fuss over first cousins. In a lot of places, paternal first cousin marriage is preferred as it helps maintain family closeness after adulthood by becoming in-laws. The fuss here in the U.S. is recent, historically speaking; 150 years ago, it was common. Yes, in Illinois, where Derek's parents live, it's illegal. However, in California, New York, and much of the South -- including Florida, where Derek was living, it's fine.

This one felt rushed. Almost too much focus on how Derek and Jessica can't keep their hands off each other, which by now we get. The flashing of strangers? An interesting kink, but didn't move the story along. The sentence fragments are okay they're not overdone.

I suspect that John's issue, since he WAS fucking Angela, was jealousy about losing his opportunity to fuck Jessica as well. That said, the omission about Angela's fate was curious. And what about Jill? Was she living near Derek and Jessica, helping with child care?

The other chapters were all 5 stars, but this one feels unfinished because there's no resolution about Angela.

Thanks for sharing. 4* TJ Skywind from my tablet. Slainté

Wellusedbody66Wellusedbody66about 2 years ago

That was one of the best stories I've read

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

this was a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First cousins.. yeah, did not work out for me. She was too young to fall in love, and I was too young to know....

Still, millions of such relationships succeed in the long run.

Interesting twists, Angela and Dad? Then the poo hits the ventilator....What?

Still a good series, but what happens when the female (dog) reaches her prime sexual peak and the male (runt) starts slowing down??? Suspect that the female dog has to be 20 years plus the senior of the male runt, who knows? Can't guess, since no one I know is immortal.

Carry on, give us another fantasy....like in follow me, I'm the pied piper!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

So, no resolution with the sister and dad, after the build up, bad form. Other than that, was ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

That Summer Series Info

SIMILAR Stories