All Comments on 'That Summer of Good Feeling'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Splendid!

A little disappointed that there wasn't much sex. But this was a true romance, and true to the era. You made me care about the characters and wonder what might have happened to them after school started. A follow-up maybe?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
three dimensional characters

I enjoyed the pace and the evolution of Louis and Becky's characters. It felt good - thanks - well written *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it but didn't love it. Disappointed in her actions. If she truly had feelings for Louis, enough to engage in serous sexual activity with him before getting busted, she gets caught up in nostalgia and plays around with the the dickhead. Not sure exactly what hot and heavy is but sounds like serious foreplay. She is certainly not without guilt in this action, and disrespected Louis before attempting to recover, and Louis gives her a free pass. Her actions spoke louder than her words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...