That Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davey went back to work on her neck, increasing the pressure. Sandy responded with soft oohs and ahhs.

"That feels good, Davey. You're a natural," she said. Tilting her head slightly forward to expose her neck, she sat back against him, resting her ass against him under the water. "Do you mind?" she asked.

"No that's fine, get comfortable" he said. There would be no mistaking his erection now.

He moved his hands lower, kneading the muscles between her shoulder blades. "Is that where the pain is?" he asked.

"Mmmm, yes, right there. Press hard"

Davey loved the feeling of her neck and back, and of her body up against his loins in the warm water. He stopped worrying about his erection, which she was growing quickly as she leaned against him.

As he moved his hands to her shoulders, Sandy reached up and pulled down the straps of her bathing suit. "These are in the way. What you're doing on my shoulders feels incredible." She adjusted the front of her suit so her voluptuous breasts were barely covered. As Davey worked her shoulders, he looked over her to watch her breasts move with each of his touches. She looked back at him and smiled; her eyes half closed.

Davey had spent nearly twenty minutes on her neck and back when the phone rang.

"Darn, I better answer that." She climbed out of the pool, not bothering to readjust her straps, and went into the kitchen. Davey took some deep breaths and adjusted his bathing suit.

She looked unhappy when she returned.

"Steve's on his way home soon with friends from work that I have to cook for at the last minute. God." She frowned.

Crestfallen, Davey said, "Then I should get out of your hair and head out." He climbed out of the pool, trying to conceal his full-blown erection.

"I'm so sorry, Davey. I was loving that. You made my neck feel so much better," she said, turning her head from side to side.

She got out of the pool and came close. "Thanks again for all your help and your good company. Please come back soon."

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close against her. His bare chest was pressed against her wet bathing suit. He loved the smell of the chlorine in her hair. He let his hands slide down her back so they rested on her hips. His unmistakably hard cock pressed against the thin bathing suit over her belly.

"I'm glad you seem to have liked it, too," she whispered in his ear, pressing harder against his rigid cock, which was pointing straight up in his bathing suit. Her warm breath -- and recognition of his arousal -- made a chill run down his spine. She lifted her head from his shoulder and kissed him lightly on the lips as she let him go.

Davey changed quickly in the bathroom and left quietly. He missed the left turn into his street and had to backtrack.

Crossing The Line

Davey thought about her constantly, often in the shower. But he heard nothing from Sandy for a week. Then the phone rang.

"Hi Davey, Steve here."

Davey's stomach turned.

"Uh, hi, Steve. What's up?"

"I wanted to thank you for your work around here. Sandy's says you've been so helpful," he said.

"No problem. I'm happy to help."

"Great. We're throwing a party on Saturday and we could use some help before then on a stone walkway by the pool. Is that something you can help with?" Steve asked.

"Sure. When would you like me to do that?"

"Anytime next week," he replied. "Just work it out with Sandy."

"Ok, will do. Thanks, Steve."

"Thanks, Davey."

Hanging up the phone, Davey felt guilty. He liked Steve and had never set out to do anything to hurt him. But he was so attracted to Sandy, and she might feel attracted to him. He was confused. He comforted himself -- or let himself off the hook -- by figuring nothing would come of him and Sandy anyway. He still felt bad, but not bad enough to stop seeing her.

Sandy called the next day. "So, my handsome friend, when can you come help with these paving stones?"

"I can come over now, as a matter of fact, if that works for you," Davey said. His other work projects that day could wait.

Sandy chuckled. "It works for me. Come on over."

He was there in fifteen minutes, wondering if he seemed as over-eager as he was.

It was still hot, and Sandy was wearing tight shorts, a tank top, and sandals when she greeted him at the door with a friendly hug. Davey was a disappointed it was not like their last, but he was glad to see her.

Sandy showed him the yard project, which was substantial. It was going to take hours, time he would not spend with her. But if it helped her, he was all for it and he dived right in. The pavers were large and heavy, and the hot sun was beating down. He pulled off his shirt after a while and the sweat ran down his strong young body.

"Don't get sunstroke," Sandy told him as she brought him a pitcher of ice water and a glass, looking at his body. "And take plenty of breaks in the shade. If you need anything at all, just let me know."

"Thanks, Sandy. I'll be fine."

She turned, then looked back. "You look good without a shirt." She smiled.

He smiled, too, and then worked happily. Sandy came out from time to time to check on him and to water plants in containers, bending over in her little shorts. He wanted to tell her how good she looked but kept it to himself. It was probably obvious from the way he looked at her anyway.

He finished the last paving stone four hours later. Tired, shirtless, and drenched in sweat, he wandered into the house and found her in the kitchen washing party glasses.

"My God, Davey, you look exhausted. I'm so sorry." She looked concerned.

"I'm fine. Nothing a shower won't fix."

"Then let's get your recovery started with a shower! You can use ours since its nicer. I'll get you a towel. You know where the shower is." She went off to get a towel.

He was tired but the thought of showering there raised his pulse. He went into the master bathroom, turned on the water, then pulled off his few clothes. As he was about to enter the shower, Sandy walked in with his towel, standing not a foot from the naked young man.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, right?" she joked, looking him up and down.

"True. Thanks, Sandy," he said as he stepped in and closed the shower door, smiling.

"Take your time. I'll just be working around the house," she said.

The cool water felt incredible on his over-heated skin and sore muscles. He lingered a bit to enjoy it but did not want to waste much time away from her. After drying himself he noticed she had taken his sweaty clothes. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went out to find them, and her.

She was dusting in the living room when he came out.

"Your clothes were filthy, so I put them in the wash. It won't take long," she said.

"That's really nice, thanks." He did not mind being trapped with her wearing only a towel.

She put down her duster, sat on the couch, and motioned for him to join her. "You need to get off your feet for a while so you can recover. Did the shower help?"

"Very. So nice and cool and it helped with the pain in my back from bending over with those pavers," he said.

"A sore back? I'm sorry."

After a pause, she said, "Hey, you helped with my sore neck. Let me return the favor!"

"That would be nice," he replied. What an understatement.

"Let's see. It's too hot outside. How about we lay you out on the guest bed and I work on that back of yours?"

"I'm at your mercy." Davey smiled.

Sandy took him by the hand and led him down the hallway, turning left into a bedroom. "I'll try to find some massage oil. Make yourself comfortable face down on the bed. Be right back."

Davey had never had a massage, but knew he wanted this one. He pulled back everything but the fitted sheet and climbed onto the bed. He undid the towel around his waist, lay face down, then arranged the towel so it covered his butt. Soon he heard her footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Perfect," she said. "I found a nice bottle of massage oil, left over from God-knows-when. Let me get these sandals off and I'll get started."

He heard her sandals hit the floor then felt her climb into the bed with him. She straddled his lower back, her thighs against his sides.

"Am I too heavy?" she asked.

"No, it feels good."

"It does," she replied.

She worked the oil in slowly, starting at the top of his neck. He loved the feel of her soft hands on his skin, kneading his sore muscles. The scent of the oil -- something flowery -- was soothing. If not for the electric charge of lust surging through him, he might have fallen asleep. The excitement got to the point he reached under himself to adjust his growing cock, so it pointed down past his balls, out of the way. Sandy lifted herself slightly while he adjusted.

"Good, make yourself perfectly comfortable," she said.

As she moved slowly down his back, she moved herself down his body, now squarely straddling his ass.

"Is that ok?" she asked.

"Mm hmm," he replied softly.

"Where does it hurt the most?" she asked.

"My low back, mostly."

She moved further down his body, moving his towel lower so his ass was partially exposed, and applied warm oil. Then she methodically worked every inch of his lower back.

"That feels so good," he managed, his erection raging.

"I'm glad," she said softly. "Even with the AC it's getting warm in here."

She pulled off her tank top and set in on the bed where Davey could see it. His heart skipped a beat. Then she moved further down his body so she was straddling his thighs, wearing just her bra and thin shorts. She pulled off his towel and tossed it to the floor.

"I've seen this cute butt before, anyway." Another jolt shot through Davey.

"You have a beautiful body, Davey," she said as she started massaging his ass.

Davey was speechless.

She worked every inch, pushing his cheeks wide apart on the upstrokes. She used her elbows to push extra hard and deep. Davey shuddered when he felt the stream of oil running down between his cheeks, then jumped as her fingers massaged in the oil everywhere. He had never been touched there before.

As she moved lower, she could not help saying, "Oh my," when she encountered his massive erection and taut balls.

"I'm sorry," he said instinctively.

She leaned down, her beasts touching his back. She whispered in his ear, "Don't be sorry, Davey. You're a healthy young man; that's natural."

She paused. "Can I help relieve your tension?"

"Yes," was all he could say. He could not believe this was happening.

She warmed more oil in her hands, put them between his thighs, and gently rubbed it on his cock and balls, touching them lightly since he was clearly ready to come any second.

Leaning down against his back, she whispered in his ear, "Turn over for me."

He quickly did as she asked. Facing her from his back, for the first time he could see her wearing only her bra and thin shorts. Her breasts were magnificent and overflowed from her white bra.

"You like my breasts?" she asked, smiling.

"They're beautiful," he said breathlessly.

"Thank you," she said as she ran her fingers through his black pubic hair, his rock-hard cock pointing straight up, jumping every time she touched him. She studied his cock as she took it very gently in her hand, her other hand cupping his balls.

"It's so long and thick and perfectly formed."

He had no words.

She traced the tip of his cock with a slippery finger while her other hand moved back and forth from his balls to graze against his ass. He squirmed and tried with all his might not to come. Sandy only touched him lightly and then stopped, keeping him on the edge. She ran her finger the length of the underside of his cock, which made him moan when she touched the particularly sensitive spot below the head.

"You like it when I touch your big cock, don't you," she asked, knowing the answer.

He couldn't speak.

"Say, 'Yes, Sandy, I like it when you touch my big cock,'" she playfully insisted.

He complied. "Yes, Sandy, I like it when you touch my big cock."

"Good." She smiled but his eyes were closed tight as he tried to fight off coming.

"Do you like it when I tell you what to do, Davey?"

"Yes, I do," he responded.

"Good. Always do what I say. I'll make it worth your while."

"Yes, I will."

"Since you've been so good, Davey, and you're so handsome and sexy, now I'm going to rub your cock and make you come. But I want you to fight it for as long as you can. Only come when I tell you to and you can't possibly hold it back any longer -- no sooner."

"Ok."

"Ok, Sandy," she corrected. "Say my name."

"Ok, Sandy."

She let oil run down from the tip of his cock, down its length, over his balls, and into the crack of his ass. He shuddered. Then she put her hand around his engorged cock and very slowly started stroking it up and down, lingering at the tip between strokes.

"Oh, God."

"Not yet, Davey."

She kept stroking, tightening her grip and gradually increasing the speed. She could see him tensing his muscles to prevent the inevitable.

"Almost, Davey. When you're about to come hold it back until I say you can."

"Yes, Sandy," he said through gritted teeth.

After a few more strokes, Davey was ready to explode. His hips started moving involuntarily and he bit his lip. His head tossed from side to side. Sandy tightened her grip and sped up her strokes.

Finally, she said, "Come now, Davey."

Instantly, he shuddered as the greatest orgasm of his young life erupted in Sandy's firm hand, wracking his body with overwhelming waves of the most intense pleasure. His cum shot into the air and copiously poured over Sandy's fingers into his pubic hair. She kept massaging his throbbing cock and balls until it fully subsided.

When he could open his eyes, there was beautiful Sandy, cum-covered cock in hand, smiling at him warmly.

"Does your back feel better?" she teased.

"Uh, yes. Every part feels better."

"That was quite an orgasm, my sexy young man. I thought I might drown." She held up her hand as his cum continued to drip down onto his body.

"I'm sorry to make a mess," he said.

"I love the mess you made, Davey. The sexiest thing I've ever seen. Look what else you did." She got up on her knees and pointed to the large wet spot in her shorts between her legs.

"I got you there, too?"

"No, silly boy, making you come made me so excited my vagina got soaking wet, through my panties and my shorts," she said, smiling broadly.

"So that's a good thing, right?" he asked.

"Very good."

She lay down on his chest, looked into his eyes, and kissed him deeply on the mouth. A dream come true, he responded in kind, his tongue meeting hers as they kissed passionately, their arms tightly wrapped around each other. But when he tried, unsuccessfully, to undo her bra from the back, she pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Davey, but I'm afraid that's going to have to wait for another day. Steve will be home before long and I've got this sexy mess to clean up before that happens."

"Of course," he replied, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry. If you'd like, we're not done. You probably have a lot to learn about sex. I'd like to teach you everything I know. And I hope you'll teach me a thing or two yourself." She smiled as her soft hand lazily moved up and down his hip.

"I'd like that so much, Sandy." Davey wondered if he had entered some parallel universe.

"Good! Let me get a warm wet towel to clean you, then you can get dressed in your nice clean clothes and go home."

"Thank you, Sandy."

She smiled and kissed him again.

"And don't forget to come for our party Saturday night!" she said as she bounded off.

Davey was ecstatic. The summer was turning out completely different than he had ever imagined.

Taking Chances

Saturday morning Davey answered the phone, hoping it might be her.

"Well, hello my naked friend," she joked.

"Hi Sandy. How are you?"

"I'm fine. A little worn out from whipping this place into party shape. You're coming tonight, right?" she asked.

"Sure. I've been looking forward to seeing you."

"And me you. Too bad I won't be able to see as much of you as last time," she teased.

Davey's cock stirred.

"Since it's mostly Steve's work friends coming tonight, I thought you would feel most comfortable working with me to keep the party running."

"That would be great," he replied. "I kind of figured I'd be the only teenager there. Plus, I'd love to work with you."

"Wonderful! Can you come a little early, say at six? And remember, you can only come when I tell you to come." She laughed.

"Yes, Sandy, I will come at six, Sandy. I know you like me to say your name." Davey loved their play.

"I do. You won't regret doing what I say. See you tonight, sexy assistant."

Time dragged on slowly as Davey watched the clock. But finally, it was time to shower, put on some nice clothes, and head over. He walked quickly and arrived exactly at six.

Sandy met him at the front door as he came in. She was dressed for the party, wearing a low cut black velvet dress that came to her knees, clinging to her notable curves. Davey was speechless.

"Hi Davey," she said.

"Yes, hi Davey" said Steve as he walked out of the family room. He patted Davey on the back as he walked past them. "Thanks for helping out. The walkway looks great."

"Happy to help." Davey answered, unable to take his eyes off Sandy.

She smiled. "Ok, assistant, follow me to the kitchen."

"Yes, Sandy." He smiled and she winked back at him.

Once alone together in the kitchen she told him how handsome he was in his dressy clothes. He blushed.

"Do you like my party dress?" she asked, turning around to show him.

"I really do." He smiled and looked up and down her body.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought you would," she said quietly. Then she leaned to his ear and whispered, "Unfortunately, I forgot to wear panties. Can you tell?" She took his hand and put it on her ass. Davey gently squeezed her through the soft velvet.

"I can tell. And I'm not supposed to concentrate on anything but that tonight, right?" He smiled.

"That's exactly right," she said, giving his butt a quick squeeze. "But now we work."

Once the guests started arriving, Sandy spent less time in the kitchen and more time socializing, leaving Davey in the kitchen washing dishes and thinking about how good her ass felt and how she was nearly naked under that dress. She came in regularly to keep him company and give him instructions on what needed to be done.

"You're doing great, Davey," she said as she squeezed past him, closer than necessary. Leaning in, she quietly said, "This no panties business feels nice."

"I can only imagine," he responded, his predictable cock hardening at the thought.

She got close and felt his crotch for a moment. "I can tell you're imagining." She smiled and licked her lips, gave him his next assignment, and was off.

Her brazenness with a house full of guests -- and her husband -- only aroused Davey more.

As the hour got late, the party wound down. When Sandy came into the kitchen, Davey said, "I've packed up two boxes of the glasses. Can I put them away somewhere?"

"Yes, follow me. They go in the storage shed. I'll show you."

He followed her out the kitchen door to the backyard and around to the shed.

"Where is the darn light switch," she asked herself as she fumbled for it inside the shed. Finding it she turned on the light. "Close the door behind you."

"They go right on this shelf," she said, pointing.

As soon as he set the boxes on the shelf, she turned him around by his hips.

"I want to show my appreciation for all your wonderful help tonight. Stand right there and hold still." She picked up a gardening pad and set it on the floor in front of him. Then she lifted her dress slightly so she could kneel on the pad. She quickly undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and lowered them. Then she lowered his underwear over his cock, which sprang out.