That Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." She held his balls and looked up at him. "Here's what we're going to do now, Davey. I'm going to open my mouth wide and you're going to put your cock in my mouth. When I close my lips around it, you're going to push it in and out slowly. I want you to fuck my mouth, Davey. And this time, since we can't take our time, you come whenever you want, but you must come in my mouth. I want to taste you. Do you understand, Davey?"

"Yes, Sandy." He thought he was dreaming.

She opened her mouth and pulled him toward her. Leaning in, he slid his fully engorged cock into her eager mouth, something he had never experienced. Her warm wet mouth and soft tongue were indescribably pleasurable. She gripped his naked ass and pulled him in deeper. He could not believe how far she could take him. Not wanting to mess her hair -- the party was not over -- he carefully put his hands on her neck as she looked up into his eyes. He held her neck more firmly as he gently pushed in and out. Sandy squeezed his ass every time he slid into her mouth. Getting close right away, Davey thrust more urgently as she moaned softly and squeezed him harder, pulling him in further.

Davey held back as long as he could, but soon he had a shattering orgasm and filled her mouth with cum. He desperately needed to cry out but had to suppress it because the party guests were nearby. Sandy stroked his balls until his orgasm ended, swallowing every drop that flowed into her mouth. Then she licked him clean.

She stood up quickly. Utterly aroused, Davey kissed her passionately. Was that his cum he tasted in her mouth?

Smiling and licking her lips, Sandy told him to, "Feel what you made happen again, Davey." She took his hand and put it under her velvet dress. She moved his hand through her pubic hair to her pussy, which was soaking wet. He pressed his finger into the opening of her vagina, but she pulled his hand away.

"Did I say, 'Simon says put your finger in my pussy'?" She smiled and arranged her clothing so it did not look like she'd been giving a blow job in the shed.

"I have to get back in there or someone will start looking for me. You head home, my delicious one. I'll say your work was done so I sent you home." She kissed him quickly and hurried out of the shed, turning to smile once more before she disappeared into the darkness.

Standing alone with his pants at his knees, Davey slowly pulled them up. He went out the side gate, elated. Walking home in the dark, he savored Sandy's scent on his still-moist fingers.