That Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
A young man's torrid affair with an older married woman.
10k words
4.76
19.7k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

This is the last in a three-part series.

Exploration

Davey beat his mother to the phone when it rang.

"How are you, Davey?" Sandy asked.

"I'm fine, Sandy. My mom says hello." His mother was sitting near the phone, reading. She looked up and smiled.

"Ah, you're not alone. So, tell me handsome, have you been touching yourself in the shower with thoughts of me, or Ann Of The Perky Tits?" Sandy teased, knowing he could not answer.

"Uh, sure, Sandy. I have time this week to work on that," he replied, flustered.

"I see. Then you should come for a visit and we can discuss my question in person."

"When would you like me to come, Sandy?"

"Only when I say you can come. You know that Davey," she giggled. "Why don't you come to the house around noon. I've got a proposition for you."

Hi pulse quickened. "Ok then I'll see you at noon."

"Don't bring a bathing suit. You won't need it," she said and hung up.

He arrived promptly at noon and let himself in. Not seeing her, he went out to the pool. She was submerged to her neck but stood slowly when she saw him, revealing her nakedness.

"That pesky Ann has finally gone home, so we have the place to ourselves. Come join me. The water's lovely."

Without saying a word, he pulled off his tee-shirt, shorts, underwear, and sandals.

"Mmmm," Sandy murmured on seeing his body.

Davey slid into the pool next to her and they embraced and kissed, holding each other tight. Her body felt wonderful against his.

Feeling his instant erection pressed between her legs, Sandy said, "Well you seem to like me very much." She slid her pussy back and forth across it.

"Every part of me is crazy about you, Sandy," he replied.

She smiled. "It's wonderful to feel so appreciated." She guided his cock slowly into her vagina, sighing.

"I just want to feel you inside me, Davey. Don't move. Just kiss me."

It was a challenge for him to hold still inside her but being in her while they kissed passionately was sublime. She held his ass, and he touched her breasts. He was starting to feel he could last longer without coming thanks to their encounters over the summer. He was able to stay inside her and kiss and caress her without worrying he would come instantly.

After a long time, she pulled away from his kiss. He started to withdraw his cock, but she pulled him back into her.

"That can stay right where it is." She smiled lasciviously.

"So, Steve drove Ann home," she said, Davey's cock filling her pussy. "He's spending the night up there with her for some father/daughter time while she's so sad about her boyfriend leaving."

"I'd like you to spend the night with me, if you can," she said, looking into his eyes. She squeezed Davey's ass and pulled him further into her.

Davey had been having a hard time concentrating on what she was saying but awoke from his trance instantly.

"I'd love to. I just need to figure out an excuse for my parents. That won't be hard. Once I turned 18, they said I could come and go as I pleased," he said.

"They have confidence in you; that's not surprising," she said, smiling.

"I'll come up with something. What time would you like me here?"

"I'd like you not to leave at all, but I'll just wallow in my loneliness while you set the stage at home. Why don't you come over at seven? I'll have dinner ready for us." She smiled at him in the way that left him in a puddle.

As she pulled away, she said, "I hate not making full use of this," gripping his cock. "But let's save the big fireworks for later tonight. Okay, baby?"

He loved it that she called him "baby." And waiting for the big fireworks enthralled him.

"That's a good idea, Sandy," he said, pulling her close for another long kiss.

"So, go work your devious magic at home then come back at seven. And none of your naughty showering in the meantime. Save it all for me later." She winked at him.

"My God, Sandy. Sometimes I feel like this must be a dream."

"I know the feeling. But I'm pretty sure it's not," she said. "Come back soon, Davey. And bring your toothbrush."

He smiled at her and climbed out of the pool, his erection pointing to the sky.

"I promise to take good care of that tonight," Sandy said, staring at his cock while she pinched her hard nipples.

Heart pounding, Davey dressed quickly and left.

Once back home, he told his mother a group of kids he knew were going to camp out in the hills tonight and he was invited.

"That sounds like fun, Davey," his mother said. "I'm glad you're not entirely alone this summer."

"Me too," he said, telling a bit of truth with his lie.

This lie required that he pack up some camping gear -- a sleeping bag and pad, tarp, a flashlight, and his day pack. That took five minutes, leaving what felt like countless hours until he could return to Sandy. The hands of the clock moved in slow motion. But at long last it was time to walk the five blocks back to her house.

She laughed when he walked with his gear into the kitchen, where she was setting the table.

"I was going to let you sleep in the bed, Davey. And what exactly are you planning to do with that big, long flashlight? You are very bad," she teased.

He came to her and kissed her hard. "Now that you mention it, this could be interesting," he rolled the flashlight back and forth in the palm of his hand and raised his eyebrows.

"It's as hard as you get!" she exclaimed, grinning as she moved her hand up and down the flashlight.

Davey put down the flashlight, slid his hands up under her dress, and held her ass through her silky panties. "Careful, Sandy, or we won't get to this beautiful dinner you've made."

"If we didn't have all night, I'd knock everything off the table and make love to you right here and now. But we do have all night, so let's sit down and eat. I hope you like it," she said.

"I love your cooking, Sandy."

She smiled.

"Can I offer you a glass of wine?" She filled two glasses with white wine.

Her dinner was delicious -- pasta with chicken and vegetables, Caesar salad, and crusty warm French bread. For dessert she made chocolate mousse. The wine flowed.

"This may be the best meal I ever had," Davey said, feeling tipsy.

"That may be true." She paused. "At least until you feast on me tonight."

She looked him straight in the eye then stood and walked to his side of the table.

"Come with me." She held out her hand and led him to the master bath.

"Take off my clothes, Davey."

He slowly unzipped the back of her dress and gently pulled it over her head. After looking her over from head to toe, he reached around and unfastened her pink bra, her luscious breasts spilling out. He knelt and took off her shoes then moved up to her pink lace panties. Her brown pubic hair showed through the thin lace. He very slowly put his hands inside her panties at her hips and lowered them to the ground and then off. Sandy stood before him, trembling slightly from excitement, wearing only a thin gold chain around her neck.

"Turn around, please. I want to see all of you, Sandy."

"Yes, Davey." She turned so her back was to him. She was beautiful from every angle -- her back, her long arms and legs, and her perfect round ass. He ran his hands from her neck to her calves.

Davey gently turned her back to face him. She reached to him, unbuttoned his dark shirt, then pushed it off his shoulders. After running her hands up and down his chest, she knelt and removed his shoes and socks. Undoing his belt, she slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down and then off. She caressed his hard cock through his underwear then gently pulled them off. She stroked his stiff cock and his balls.

"Let's bathe each other," she said softly, and turned on the shower.

As they waited for the water to warm, they hugged and kissed, their nude bodies tight together.

She led him into the shower and closed the door behind them. They lovingly washed each other's hair first, then their bodies. Sandy went first, starting at Davey's neck and ears, then moving to his chest and arms.

"Hands up," she said, smiling.

He held his hands in the air and she carefully washed his arms and underarms. "I love your strong arms and chest, Davey," she purred. He was mesmerized by her swaying breasts as she ran her soft soapy hands over him.

She knelt before him and ran her fingers through his pubic hair. Then she gently washed his cock and slid her hands down to wash his balls, which were taut from his erection. Sandy nuzzled his cock with her cheek before moving to wash his long legs and feet.

"All your hiking has made your legs so strong, baby," she said as she washed them.

"Now turn around and put your hands on the wall."

Davey turned and she carefully washed his back. Then she moved to his ass.

"I want you clean all over," she said as she rubbed soap in her hands.

She spread his cheeks and washed between them. Davey shuddered. With one hand she spread one of his cheeks and with the other she pushed a soapy finger against his ass. "Just relax and enjoy," she told him as she very slowly slid her finger into him. The feeling surprised Davey, slightly painful at first but then pleasurable as he relaxed, and her finger penetrated him deeper. She slowly withdrew her finger, rinsed his body, then turned him around and kissed him ardently.

"Now wash me, Davey."

He did. Standing close he tenderly washed her neck and small ears. She reached down and put his cock between the lips of her pussy.

"You have beautiful shoulders and breasts, Sandy," he said as he ran his hands over them. He massaged her large breasts and nipples for a long while, as she moved her hips slightly, so the head of his cock slid across her clit. He washed from her shoulders to her fingertips. He moved down her belly and ran his fingers through her hair before moving to her pussy.

He knelt and said, "Spread your legs so I can wash you." Her legs spread wide, he massaged her outer lips then spread them to wash the rest of her pussy. Sandy moaned and held his shoulders. He washed her legs with loving care, then turned her to face the wall.

He very gradually worked his way down her back, to her ass which felt so good in his soapy hands. She arched her back to make herself more available to his touch. He gently stroked between her cheeks, then she reached around and spread them herself. Following her lead, he got his index finger very soapy then pushed in against her. At first her body resisted, but then relaxed and he slid his finger into her.

She moaned.

Davey gradually withdrew his finger and rinsed her body carefully. They dried each other in soft towels.

"Time for fireworks," she said as she led him into the bedroom.

She pushed him onto the bed and was on top of him in an instant, kissing him furiously as her body writhed. Utterly aroused, Davey gripped her ass and reached between her legs -- her pussy was soaking wet. Sandy moved down his body and took his cock into her mouth, alternately sucking and licking, one hand on his chest touching his nipples. She licked his balls then alternated taking them into her mouth. Her tongue moving below his balls, she pushed his legs toward his chest. His ass exposed, Sandy moved lower and ran her warm tongue between his cheeks. Davey jumped at the sensation, but she held him in place and continued to pleasure his ass.

After a time, she lifted her head and said, "Fuck my mouth again, Davey," she insisted. She lay on her back, her head resting on pillows. "Come up here and straddle my face while I suck you." He quickly moved up to her face and pushed his cock into her hungry mouth. She squeezed his ass hard with each push.

She took him out of her mouth. Gesturing at the nightstand, she told him to, "Put lube on my finger. I think we like the same things."

He did as she said.

"Now go inside in my mouth again," she instructed.

He straddled her face and slid his cock back into her open mouth. He felt her finger pushing into his ass. He consciously relaxed and her finger slid in. Davey resumed pushing his cock in and out of Sandy's mouth. With each push in, Sandy pulled her finger back; with each pull out of her mouth, she pushed into him. The sensation of them penetrating each other was overwhelming. Davey reached down behind himself and rubbed Sandy's clit. She moaned loudly, though her mouth was full of his cock.

Pulling away, Sandy said, "I want you to come in my mouth, Davey, while I'm inside you." He was already so close and felt relieved she wanted that. He increased the power and depth of his thrusts into her mouth, and she did the same to his ass. In moments, he had a fiery orgasm. She kept sucking his cock and fucking him with her finger till well after it ended.

Afterwards she whispered, "My finger felt every throb when you came."

He leaned in and kissed her deeply. "That was amazing. Now you're going to come very hard."

He turned her over on the bed and lifted her, so she was resting on her knees, putting a pillow under her head and folded arms. The he buried his face in her pussy from behind, licking and sucking her clit as he alternately squeezed her ass and held her firmly by the hips. With no one around, Sandy moaned freely and loudly.

"I want to feel your tongue on my ass, Davey."

He released her hips and spread her cheeks, then he ran his tongue up and down her ass, making circles and flicking softly. Sandy squirmed and cried out. Her cries grew more urgent as he reached around her hip and began massaging her clit with his finger. They grew louder still when he took two fingers of his other hand and pushed them in and out of her dripping vagina.

Suddenly, Sandy exploded with cries of ecstasy, unable to take any more. Davey's tongue felt the pulses that shot through her body as the momentous orgasm surged on and on.

Davey's young cock was already revived for more. He got on his knees behind her and plunged it deep into her pussy, pulling her hips toward himself with every thrust.

"Yes! Fuck me, Davey!" she cried out.

Releasing her hips, he reached around to her breasts, as he continued fucking her from behind, his hips pounding against her ass. He held her breasts and played with her hard nipples, pinching them with each thrust into her.

"Harder," she pleaded.

He thrust into her and pinched her nipples hard as she cried out wildly.

Feeling like he could last a long time, Davey turned Sandy to her side, straddling one of her legs while holding the other up. Her eager pussy wide open for him, he plunged his cock in again and again, watching her breasts heave with each thrust. He kept pleasuring her nipples with one hand as he fucked her as deeply as he could.

He pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, and got between them. As they fucked, they kissed desperately and clung to each other, moaning from the intense pleasure. He knelt in front of her, legs spread, and watched his glistening cock slide in and out of her. As he watched it disappear and reappear, he massaged her clit with one hand and squeezed her ass with the other.

"I'm going to come soon, baby," she said, breathlessly. "I want to feel your cock in my ass when I come."

He turned her over and lifted her hips to put her on her hands and knees again. She was rubbing her clit.

"Put plenty of lube on us," she said, handing him the bottle. "And go in slowly, with your finger first."

She spread her legs wide and fully exposed her ass for him, continuing to rub her clit. He rubbed the lube onto her ass, his index finger, and his cock. Davey very gently pushed his finger in. She flinched slightly at first, then relaxed and his finger slid in, eventually all the way.

"Mmmm," she said. "Now do that with your cock while I play with my clit."

Davey got up on his knees and put the tip of his cock against her. He very slowly pushed into her ass, a little at a time.

"My God, you're so big," she said, pleasuring her clit furiously.

The sight of his cock slowly disappearing inside her ass made Davey weak in the knees. He'd never even imagined such a thing. It felt different than when he was in her pussy, tighter. But both ways were indescribably pleasurable to him.

Once he was fully insider her, she said, "Now fuck me, gently."

He began to slowly move in and out and rubbed more lube on his cock. As she relaxed more and more, he was able to increase the speed of his soft pushes. When he was fully insider her, he could feel her massaging her clit. When she slid her finger insider her pussy, he could feel it stroking his cock as it moved inside her ass.

He felt himself reaching his climax. But an instant before he came, Sandy did, sending her back and forth against his cock, which felt the grip of each throb of her orgasm. That pushed Davey over the edge, and he came, too, both of them crying out.

They were spent and Davey very gently pulled out of her. He lay next to her in the bed and took Sandy in his arms. They kissed lovingly, their naked bodies intertwined, until they fell into a deep, contented sleep.

As the sun was rising Sandy woke first, still wrapped around him. She gently untangled herself from him and got up. Returning from the bathroom with a warm wet washcloth, she got on top of Davey and whispered in his ear, "Good morning, lover. Time to rise and shine."

He slowly opened his eyes as she gently washed his cock. Dropping the cloth to the floor, Sandy stroked his cock as it hardened in her hand. She slid it into her pussy and slowly moved up and down on him as they kissed.

"Mmmm, I love the way you rise in the morning, Davey." She sat up on him, rocking her hips back and forth to stimulate her clit.

"Good morning," he managed as he moved with her, watching her glorious breasts sway with her movements, her nipples hard.

"My God, I'm going to come so fast," she whispered. A moment later she came, moaning as she rubbed furiously against him and pinched her nipples.

"Yes, it's a very good morning, baby," she smiled as she finally slipped off his cock. "Let me return the favor. Just lie back."

Sandy kneeled between his legs and took his wet cock in her mouth, tasting her own juices, while she caressed his balls. Looking him straight in the eye for every moment she took him deeply in then languidly moved her mouth up and down his full length.

It did not take long. He held her head tightly in his hands as his powerful orgasm wracked him. Getting every drop of his cum, she opened her mouth slightly and let some slide down his cock, then greedily licked it up, her eyes still locked on his.

"You taste so good, Davey," she said, smiling and licking her lips as she moved up to kiss him deeply.

"You do, too, Sandy. Waking up will never be the same for me."

They laughed and held each other tighter.

"Sadly," she said, "we're going to have to part now. Steve will be back from Ann's soon and I've got some cleaning up to do." She winked.

"Of course," he said. He wished he could stay forever.

Davey dressed quickly and said, "Thank you for a beautiful night...and morning, Sandy." They kissed and he left, camping gear in hand.

Paradise

Davey thought constantly about their night together. He was surprised that spending all night in each other's arms was as delightful to him as the sexual fireworks, which were plenty delightful. He could not wait to be with her again.

He called early from the phone in the guest room.

"Hi Sandy. How are you?"

"Well good morning, Davey. You're up bright and early," she replied. "I'm doing fine, and even better now that you've called."

"I was thinking maybe you'd like to go on a hike sometime. I know a place up the coast where there's a trail that leads to a little beach. Hardly anyone goes there, so we could probably have it to ourselves. We could bring a picnic and swim."

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers