That Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds lovely, Davey. I'd love to do that," she said. "When are you thinking?"

"Whenever you're free." He was happy she liked his idea.

She paused and thought.

"Actually, today would work for me. I've got nothing planned and Steve gets home late on Wednesdays. Could we go today?" she asked.

"Yes," Davey replied enthusiastically.

Sandy smiled to herself. She had not been asked out on a date in a very long time.

"What should I bring?" she asked.

"Bring some hiking shoes. The trail isn't very hard though, about a mile each way. And maybe a hat and some sunscreen. And a towel or two. Do you have a blanket you could bring?"

"I can bring all those things, sweetheart. I can be ready in an hour, or even sooner."

He liked "sweetheart" as much as he liked "baby."

"That's great!" he said. "We can stop along the way somewhere and get things for a picnic. My car's such a beater. Could we maybe take yours?"

"Of course." She loved his planning their day together.

"Why don't you call me when you're ready, Sandy. Then I'll walk down to the hitch hiking spot there on the main road by your house. Then you can stop and pick up a mysterious hitch hiker."

"Ooh, that sounds like the beginning of a naughty story, Davey!"

"It is," he replied.

"Then I'll call you in a bit, mysterious hitch hiker. I can't wait."

He quickly got himself ready and told his mother he was going hiking for the day. When Sandy called, he was off in a flash. Ten minutes later she pulled over and he jumped in.

"I'd kiss you right now, but we're so close to your house," he said, squeezing her hand.

"That's so thoughtful," she replied, turning to look at him and smile. She squeezed his hand. "I'm so excited about our day!"

They stopped at a deli for picnic supplies. As they returned to Sandy's car, she tossed him the keys.

"Take the wheel, handsome." She smiled and got in the passenger seat.

Davey had never driven such a nice car.

"Ok," Davey said, looking around the car, then at her.

"But how I am supposed to drive carefully with your gorgeous legs tormenting me?" He smiled. Sandy looked great in her little shorts.

"Just keep your eyes on the road, buster. You'll get plenty of time with these," she teased as she slowly rubbed her thighs and winked at him. They kept one hand on each other's thigh for the whole drive. It did not help him concentrate.

They survived the hour-long distracted drive, chatting happily as they admired the scenery and beautiful weather. The moment he turned off the car at the trail head, they embraced and kissed passionately. Then Davey packed their things into his backpack, and they started down the trail, hand in hand.

"What a find, Davey. This is so out of the way. And it's stunning," Sandy said, looking around. They were winding their way down a narrow path through a forest of ancient Douglas Fir and deep green ferns.

"A friend took me here to fish once. It's so great I keep its location quiet. I've hardly ever seen another person here, at least during the week like now."

"I'm honored you trust me with it. And surprised you aren't leading me there blindfolded," she laughed.

"I'll blindfold you once we get there," he teased. His old shyness with girls was vanishing, though he still blushed slightly when the words came out of his mouth.

"Mmmm, that sounds like fun," she replied, then stopped and kissed him.

After twenty minutes they rounded a bend and started to hear waves. In a few minutes they emerged from the forest, at the edge of a small cove protected on the ends by rocky cliffs and from the open ocean by large rocks offshore. The beach was small but sandy. The sky was clear and deep blue.

"Oh, my God," Sandy said as she surveyed the lovely scene. "Between this beautiful place and you, I think I've died and gone to heaven," she said, wrapping her arm around Davey's waist and resting her head on his chest.

Davey felt he was going to burst. It was not just the ever-present lust. He felt powerful affection for her and loved every moment they were together.

"There's no one I'd rather bring here, Sandy,' he said earnestly. "It's a special place. More special now."

They took their shoes off and stood arm in arm for a long time, taking it all in.

After they picked a soft spot for their blanket, Sandy said, "The hike made me hungry, Davey. Picnic time?"

"Sure," he said, opening his pack. They sat close while they ate. Sandy opened their cold beers and they sipped them as they basked in the warm sunshine.

"As someone old enough to be your very young mother, I suppose I should insist we don't go into the water for half an hour so our food can digest. But the water looks so wonderful, and I never believed that one anyway." She stood up.

"Would you help me into my bathing suit?"

"Yes, Sandy," he said, smiling as he stood up. "Where's your suit?"

"It's under my clothes, Davey. You'll find it if you look very carefully."

"I will."

Standing in front of her, Davey slowly unbuttoned her shirt, then pushed it off her shoulders. Her bra was rose colored and barely held her breasts. He softly stroked the tops of her breasts with his fingers.

"Your breasts are so beautiful, Sandy."

"Thank you. I'm so glad you like them, Davey. Why don't you get a better look, baby?" She smiled and looked into his eyes.

He reached around her and kissed her neck as he undid her bra, taking it off her shoulders and tossing it on the blanket. He leaned in and gave each of her dark nipples a kiss, circling it with his tongue. Her nipples hardened in his mouth.

"That's very nice," she whispered softly into his ear, giving him a chill. "You've found the top of my bathing suit, now find the bottom."

He stepped back and undid her hiking shorts, slowly lowering the zipper. He slid them down and off, leaving her standing before him in only her tiny rose panties. He reached between her legs and caressed her. He felt her wetness through the silk. Then he pulled them off. He ran the fingers of one hand through her hair to her pussy, while the other held her ass. She murmured softly and he kissed her, both hands now on her fine ass, pulling her tight against him.

"I think I found your bathing suit" he said. "It's so sexy."

"Thank you, baby. May I help you with yours?"

"Please," he said.

Sandy pulled his tee-shirt over his head and off, tossing it in the general direction of the blanket without looking. She touched his chest and ran her hands up and down his arms. Then she slid her hands down the front of his pants into his pubic hair as she kissed him. Sandy undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them to the ground. She slipped her hands into his underwear and slowly pushed them down to his ankles. His full erection greeted her enthusiastically.

"Oh, my. Look what we have here," she said, feigning surprise. She lightly touched the underside of his cock with her finger, running it up and down slowly. It jumped at her touch.

Suddenly, she bolted for the water, laughing. As soon as it was deep enough, she dove in, her perfect ass following her long legs into the blue-green water.

Davey laughed and took a step towards the water after her, his underwear still around his ankles. Laughing harder, he kicked them off and ran in after her, his full erection leading the charge.

When he came up from his dive, Sandy was standing in front of him smiling, the cool water lapping against her breasts. She pulled him in and kissed him.

"Oh, Davey," she said softly as they held each other tight in the gentle waves. Davey's heart pounded against her naked body. He had never felt happier.

Eventually they let go of each other and played in the water and explored the tide pools at the edge of the beach.

"We need some sunscreen, Davey. Or we're going to have some explaining to do about why we're sunburned all over, or at least I will. Not that anyone at home keeps a very close eye on my body."

"I do." Davey smiled.

"True. And I can't tell you how happy that makes me," she said. "But be that as it may, let's lotion up."

They ran back to their blanket and lovingly rubbed sunscreen on each other's bodies.

"That's better," she said, smiling at him as he sat very close. "It's amazing that we have a place like this to ourselves."

"Let's take advantage of that, Sandy." Davey kissed her and held her breast. Sandy ran her hands up and down his back.

"Lie down, Davey," she said, pulling away. He lay down on the blanket and she climbed on top of him, moving up and down his body with her body. She slowly rubbed her hard nipples up and down the shaft of his cock, which made him writhe.

"Do you like how my nipples feel against your cock?" She knew the answer.

"Your nipples feel so good on me, Sandy," he said. "They're so hard."

"Here, does this feel good?" She rubbed his cock with her full breasts.

"Yes, Sandy."

"Tell me what you want, Davey."

He paused for a moment, then said, "Turn around on top of me so we can taste each other." He was not used to leading, but he was getting the hang of it.

"Mmmm," she said as she moved on top and lowered her pussy to his mouth, then took his cock into her mouth. She was wet and even more delicious than usual with the saltwater seasoning from the ocean. He gripped and spread her cheeks as his tongue caressed her, from her clit to her ass and back.

Sandy moaned and moved her mouth up and down on his thick cock, her hands under him massaging his ass. The sensation of his cock in her mouth while he devoured her pussy was almost more than either of them could take.

Not wanting to come yet, Davey pulled away and said, "I want us to come with me inside you, Sandy. Lay on your back."

"Yes, Davey," she said as she turned and lay down on the blanket.

"Spread your legs."

"Yes, Davey." She spread her legs wide for him, then spread her lips apart with her fingers. "Like this?"

"Yes." Davey was overcome by the sight of her, naked and making herself utterly available to him. He moved between her legs and tapped her clit with the tip of his rock hard cock. He rubbed the tip up and down her pussy, wetting it. Then he began sliding just the tip back and forth against her clit. When he began pinching her nipples at the same time -- hard, the way she liked -- she moaned loudly. He wanted her to get very close before they fucked.

When he could tell she was ready, he pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Rub yourself while I fuck you," he insisted.

"Yes, Davey," she replied, her face flushed.

He plunged in and out of her while she rubbed her clit with two fingers she had wet in her mouth. He gripped her ass with both hands, his fingers massaging between her cheeks. After a long while he pushed her legs up toward her chest so he could penetrate her more deeply. She cried out with each thrust and kept stroking her clit.

Soon, they both erupted with staggering orgasms as he filled her with cum and she quivered beneath him. As usual, her seemingly endless orgasm left him (and her) speechless. They kissed and clung to each other as he slowly softened inside her.

"Jesus, Davey. Are you sure you don't have more experience with women than you've let on?" she finally asked.

"You're really it, Sandy. How could I do anything differently with a woman as incredible as you?

She smiled, shaking her head in wonder, and kissed him again.

After rinsing once more in the surf, they dried and dressed for the return trip.

"I'll never forget this place, Davey," she said as they entered the forest.

"Me either, Sandy. And I'll never think of it as a place for fishing, that's for sure."

Halfway up the trail, as they walked quietly holding hands, they suddenly heard a sound just ahead of them. As they instinctively dropped their hands, a young man appeared coming down the trail, carrying a fishing pole.

"Davey!" he exclaimed. "Damn, I thought I was the only one who knew about this place."

It was Davey's acquaintance, John. Davey's heart pounded in a different way as he gathered his thoughts quickly.

"Hey, John! Good to see you, man. I guess you're not the only one who knows the good spots."

Davey paused. "This is my aunt Jane, who's visiting us. She's not from around here, so I thought it was safe to let her see the secret spot." He forced a smile. Sandy was smiling, too, but just as forced.

"That's cool. Nice to meet you. But don't be giving this place up to locals, Davey." John grinned. "The tide's just right in twenty minutes, so I better be heading down. Great to see you, Davey, and to meet you, Aunt Jane."

"Nice to meet you, John, and good luck fishing," Sandy said, smiling. She turned and her smile disappeared.

John winked at Davey, then headed down the trail. He was not fooled.

Davey and Sandy walked on quietly.

Eventually Davey broke the silence. "I'm sorry, Sandy. But he doesn't know Mark or any of our group besides me. He's a friend of another friend and we've fished together a couple of times. He didn't even go to the same high school. So, I think there's nothing to worry about with him."

"You're probably right. I hope so. It's such a small damn world." Sandy looked pensive.

Davey wanted to hug her, but given their close call decided not to. They reached the car and drove home, with very few words.

Love Nest

Davey did not hear from Sandy for several days. He was worried and decided to call her.

"Hi Davey," she said. "I'm sorry for disappearing, but we had Steve's cousins staying with us over the weekend. And Ann's been having a hard time." Davey felt relieved there was no problem between them over what happened at the coast.

"When are you heading off for school?" she asked.

His heart sank at the question.

"In about two weeks, to get settled before classes start," he said sadly. He had been avoiding the thought of leaving her.

"You're going to love college, Davey, and being on your own." She said, trying to make the best of their coming change.

"I suppose," was all he could muster.

"Are you busy? Can you come over and keep me company?" she asked.

He came right over. She had been working in the garden. She came to him and hugged and kissed him. Holding her again, he felt better.

"You feel so good, Sandy." He breathed in her scent.

"So do you. I've missed you, sweetheart." She smiled warmly. "Shall we sit by the pool and have a cocktail?"

"That would be great," he replied.

As they sipped their vodka and tonics, she made a suggestion.

"Let's get away together before you go, Davey. Somewhere completely private. I have access to a cabin in the mountains we could use any time. I can make an excuse. How about you?"

"There's nothing I'd rather do, Sandy. I can always get away."

"How about this weekend?" she suggested. "If we left late Friday afternoon, we could have two nights together and come back sometime on Sunday."

"I'd love that" he said, his spirits brightening.

The talked about their plan as they sat close, touching each other tenderly.

"I wish Steve was going to be home late tonight, but he won't. So, this will have to be just a planning meeting, Davey. But we'll more than make up for it up at the cabin, in peace." She held both his hands and looked lovingly into his eyes.

"Of course, Sandy. The weekend can't come fast enough." He kissed her, then went out the door.

The weekend did not come nearly fast enough. Time dragged and Davey could no longer avoid thoughts of being without her. He imagined joyous, amorous future reunions when he came home for holidays and summers. Then he realized how difficult that would be, with his friend Mark coming home at the same times. Instead of looking forward to his next adventure in life, he was dreading it.

But even anxious time passes, slowly, and Friday finally came. He said goodbye to his parents and left with his daypack for their rendezvous spot on the main road.

"Where you headed, good lookin'?" she asked as she opened the passenger door for him.

"Anywhere you're going, ma'am," he replied, tossing his bag in the back seat. She pulled over when they got to a secluded spot, to kiss him deeply and hand him the keys to drive.

"There's nothing like being driven around by a gorgeous man," she said, beaming at him. She rested her hand on his thigh as he headed them towards the mountains. The weather was good and the traffic light. They pulled up to the cabin two hours later, after stopping for supplies.

"Here's our little love nest, baby! We have an entire weekend to ourselves!" she said happily.

She took his hand and led him into the cabin. It was simple but had everything they needed -- a big porch, a kitchen, a tub for two, and a big soft four poster bed.

"This is perfect, Sandy." he said.

"There are hiking trails all around. Then again, we might not have time to get out much." She gave him a sly look.

"Hiking can happen anytime," he replied, "but time alone with you, in a place like this, is rare."

"This is precious time," Sandy agreed. She stood on her toes to kiss him, her arms wrapped around his neck, his hands on her hips.

"Maybe we should get in that big tub to wash off all that dust from our grueling journey," she suggested.

"How do you always read my mind, Sandy?"

"You're not quite as inscrutable as you think, my randy young man." She smiled and took off his clothes while he made short work of hers.

"Hmmm, what to do while this bath fills?" she asked as she poured in lavender oil.

Sandy dropped to her knees on the bathmat, facing him. She took his fast-growing cock into her mouth and squeezed his ass. Davey loved the way she looked up into his eyes while she sucked and licked him. The sight of his cock disappearing into her beautiful mouth made him crazy with desire.

"Well, that was delicious," she said, smiling, once the bath was ready. She stood and stepped into the tub, taking him with her by the hand.

The water was warm and smelled lovely, and the tub held them perfectly. She sat between his legs, with her back against his stomach and raging erection. He held her voluptuous breasts in his hands as he kissed her neck. He took her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, pinching them lightly at first, then harder. She moaned softly and her hand slid into the water, between her legs. As she caressed her pussy, Davey kept pleasuring her nipples. He pinched and pulled them, eliciting oohs and ahhs. He took her breasts in his hand and slowly squeezed out to her nipples, giving them hard pinches before repeating the process over and over.

"That's so perfect, Davey. Please make me come," she pleaded.

He continued to pleasure her nipples while he kissed her ears, breathing his warm breath into them. She quivered in his arms.

"Oh, God," she cried out as she came, thrashing in the warm water as he played with her nipples until her orgasm slowly waned.

When she caught her breath, Davey directed her to the other end of the tub, so she was leaning on the edge, her beautiful ass facing him.

He knelt behind her, took her firmly by the hips, and drove his cock into her waiting pussy. She gasped and clutched the tub. Davey was overcome with lust and thrust in and out of her powerfully, pulling her hips toward himself forcefully each time he entered her. Before long, he was on the edge of coming and slowed his pace, but still penetrating her with his entire length. Sandy reached one hand between her legs to feel his cock move in and out of her.

Sandy's touch pushed him over the edge.

"I'm coming," he cried as he pounded against her ass, thrusting into her as deep as he could.

"Yes, Davey, come in my pussy," she insisted as he filled her with his warm cum, waves of ecstasy crashed over him.

Still inside her and draped over her back, he rested his head on her neck as he gradually regained his composure.