That Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That seemed pretty dirty, but I feel remarkably clean," Sandy joked as she dried him off with a soft towel.

"Let's make some dinner, sweetheart."

"Let's!" Davey adored her.

They worked together in the kitchen, joking and laughing and touching. The lingered over their candlelit dinner in their robes, sipping the delicious wine Sandy brought. Their conversation was light, avoiding the changes that were coming.

But eventually Davey could not avoid his fears. "I used to look forward to leaving for college. Now, the idea of leaving you scares me." He looked distraught.

She leaned in and took his hand in hers. "I know exactly how you feel, Davey. You are a treasure to me. But the future will be what it's going to be. There's no sense sacrificing our beautiful present -- here, alone together right now -- by making ourselves miserable about the future." She paused. "Let's make this time the best it can possibly be. There's plenty of time for the future to happen." She smiled warmly and squeezed his hand.

"I agree," he said. He felt relief from his anxiety as he looked into her loving eyes.

"In that case, time for dessert?" he asked.

"I couldn't agree more," she said. "And, fortunately for me, I'm your dessert!"

"Good, because I have an uncontrollable sweet-tooth for you, Sandy."

"I've noticed, baby, and me for you."

After a night of intense lovemaking in the four poster bed, they awoke naked in each other's arms. Drinking coffee in bed they planned their day.

"Do you think we can wear clothes long enough to go on a little hike today?" she asked.

"That's a great idea. But I may need to ravish you at some point deep in the woods."

"Then we're definitely hiking today." She kissed and hugged him. His heart soared.

They lounged around the cabin then packed a picnic and headed out. The day was glorious and the mountains stunning. They did not see another soul. After their picnic on a natural overlook, they lay together on their blanket and held each other close, kissing passionately. Taking off their clothes, they made love gently and slowly, after which they fell asleep in a tangle.

They held hands the entire hike home, admiring the scenery and wildlife they saw along the way -- basking in the comfort of being together in this beautiful wild place.

Back at the cabin, Sandy said, "I know this is ambitious, but let's make another nice dinner. Then we can see where that leads." She winked.

"What a perfect plan!" Davey's happiness and desire for her was limitless.

They talked and laughed as they cooked together, touching often. They lit candles and the wine flowed during their romantic dinner for two.

The kitchen straightened up, she pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "You know, these four poster beds aren't just decorative. Would you be willing to indulge one of my fantasies, baby?"

His heart and mind raced. "You know I would, Sandy. Anything."

She smiled. "There are two parts to it."

She turned and went over and opened her bag, pulling out a handful of long scarves.

"First, I want you to blindfold me. Then time me down to this big bed. Then I want you to strip me naked by cutting off all my clothes."

Davey was spellbound. His cock hardened. "And what's the second part?"

"Then I want you to do anything and everything to me that you've ever dreamed of. Would you like that?" She knew his answer and trusted him completely.

Feeling flushed from the wine and her proposal, Davey kissed her.

Then he took charge.

"Hand me that black scarf, Sandy, and throw the others on the bed."

"Yes, Davey." She handed him the black scarf.

"Turn around," he directed and then carefully tied the scarf around her eyes. "Tell me if anything is too tight or you want me to stop."

Enveloped in blackness, Sandy softly replied, "Yes, Davey."

He stepped to the kitchen, found a pair of kitchen shears, then led her to the bed. He turned her around and helped her sit

"Lie down on your back, Sandy."

She did and he lifted her head and tenderly placed it on a pillow. He got over her and, one by one, tied a scarf snuggly around each of her wrists and ankles.

Then he tied the other end of each scarf to a post on the bed, leaving a little slack so she could move some.

"There's nothing you can do to stop me, Sandy." She cooed softly.

"Now I'm going to cut the clothes off your beautiful body."

"Yes, please, Davey."

"Yes, please, what?" he asked.

"Please cut off all my clothes, Davey."

"That's right," he said.

Trembling very slightly, Dave took the kitchen shears and started with Sandy's tank top, making a long slow cut all the way up the front, between her breasts. Spreading the shirt open, he saw she was breathing heavily, her voluptuous breasts rising and falling. Placing his palm on her heart, he felt it pounding. He cut both straps at her shoulders and pulled it off. She sighed.

Then he ran his hands down her body to the waist of her shorts, pulling at the waistband with his fingers. He slid in his hand under her lacy panties and ran his fingers through her soft hair and spread the lips of her pussy. Sandy shuddered. Then he cut up each leg of her shorts and pulled them off her body.

He moved back up her body and cut both bra straps, made another cut between her breasts, and pulled off the remnants. He played with her nipples with the cool metal of the closed shears. It was Sandy's turn to tremble.

He turned on her body and made short work of her black panties with two cuts. He pulled them off her body in one motion.

"Now you're completely naked, Sandy, and tied down. You're helpless and I'm going to do whatever I want. That's what you want, isn't it?"

Breathless, she said, "Yes. Please do anything you want to me, Davey. There's nothing I can do to stop you."

"That's right, Sandy." He pulled his shirt off then got up and took off the rest of his clothes.

"I'm completely naked, Sandy, and my cock is very hard."

"Mmmm," she said, almost imperceptibly. She lay on the bed, spread eagle, ready and wide open for him.

He climbed back on top of her and straddled her blindfolded face with his thighs, facing her. He lightly brushed her cheeks and lips with his hard cock. Her tongue searched out, and found, his cock. He moved it back and forth across her tongue, from tip to base. Moving up higher, he told her to, "Lick me here, Sandy," as he lowered his balls to her mouth. She licked every inch and sucked them.

"Now open your lips. I'm going to fuck your gorgeous mouth." He lifted her head slightly with his hand, then pushed into her eager mouth, gently moving in and out with his hips. With each push he went deeper, until Sandy had taken in nearly every inch. He gripped her head more tightly and thrust more quickly as she moaned and sucked greedily.

After several minutes he pulled his cock out of her mouth slowly.

"That was so good, Sandy. Do you like having your mouth fucked?"

Catching her breath, Sandy said, "I love you fucking my mouth, Davey. The deeper the better."

"That's not all I'm going to fuck, Sandy. But first I'm going to make you come hard."

"Yes, Davey."

He slid down her body to face her breasts. He pushed her big breasts together and rubbed his cock between them. He leaned close and flicked his eyelashes across her nipples. Sandy gasped. He stroked and pinched them, softly at first but with increasing force. The harder he pinched the louder she moaned. She never said it was too much.

Davey lowered his mouth to her breasts and kissed them all over, finally settling on her nipples, which he teased with his tongue for a long time. Feeling her movements increasing with her pleasure he began sucking one nipple hard while he pinched the other, going back and forth between them as Sandy moaned loudly. Within moments, Sandy screamed as her orgasm consumed her and her body bucked under him, pulling at the restraints.

Once it ended, Davey kissed her hard on the mouth then said, "Your nipples are so sensitive. But so is your pussy. And it's completely exposed for me, isn't it?"

Still out of breath, Sandy managed, "My pussy is yours, Davey."

Davey turned on her body so his ass rested on her soft breasts and he faced her pussy, both her legs tied wide apart to opposite posts. He combed the brown hair around her pussy with his fingers, tugging at it slightly. Then he spread her full lips to expose her hard clit and dripping wet vagina. Getting up on his knees and moving them back towards Sandy's head, he lowered his head between her shapely legs and ate her soaking wet pussy with abandon. Sandy cried out furiously.

Noticing their empty wine bottle on the nightstand, he brought it to Sandy's lips.

"Wet this for me," he said, touching it to her lips.

Without hesitating she took the neck of the bottle into I her mouth and sucked it like his cock. He slowly pulled it away and applied lube for good measure. Then he rubbed it back and forth across Sandy's clit, as she strained at her restraints. Moving between her quivering legs, he held the bottle to her vagina and slowly pushed it in.

"Oh God!" Sandy moaned. "Yes!"

Davey pushed it in to where the neck widened and the bottle barely fit in her tight pussy. He began thrusting in and out. Sandy gripped the sides of the bed with her tied hands. Fucking her with the bottle, Davey leaned down to her fully engorged clit and licked and sucked it vigorously. Sandy cried out ecstatically. Moments later another monumental orgasm rocked her, making her whole body shake. Liquid squirted from her pussy copiously, drenching Davey's mouth as he kept sucking her clit.

When it ended, Davey got up and told her, "I'm turning you over now."

After untying the scarves at the bedposts, he turned her onto her stomach. "I'm re-tying your arms but leaving your legs free. Get up on your knees but keep your face on the pillow."

"Yes, Davey. Whatever you want."

One her knees, Sandy presented her beautiful ass to Davey, who spread her legs and massaged her ass forcefully.

"Pleases spank me, Davey," she pleaded.

His intense arousal overcame his profound reluctance to do anything that might hurt her.

"Yes, You deserve a spanking before I fuck you hard, Sandy."

Davey gently slapped each of her cheeks.

"Mmmm. Harder, please. Punish me for the very dirty thoughts I have about you, Davey."

He gave her ass a hard slap and waited for her response. Sandy writhed and moaned, but not in pain. He slapped her other cheek even harder. Her moaning loudly. He slapped her hard twice more on each cheek. It stung his hands.

Spreading her now bright red cheeks wide, he lowered his mouth and pleasured her ass with his tongue for a long time as she squirmed and moaned loudly.

"You like my hot tongue in your ass, don't you, Sandy?

"I love your tongue in my ass, Davey. Oh God!" She pushed back toward him.

After stimulating her with a few more licks, Davey got up on his knees behind her, put his cock to the mouth of her vagina, then drove his full length into her in a single thrust.

"Oh Jesus, Davey!" Sandy cried. "Please fuck me hard!"

Holding her firmly by the hips, Davey thrust his thick cock in and out of her, his hips and balls slapping her perfect ass with each thrust. Fully inside her, he paused and reached under her and squeezed her nipples hard as he drove in and out. Sandy came yet again, rocking back and forth to meet his every thrust. At that, Davey's orgasm exploded and they pounded against each other wildly, both howling with lust.

She collapsed to the bed and he lay on top of her for a long time, both drenched in sweat and panting. He felt his erection slowly receding inside her. Eventually he pulled out of her, watching his cum drip down from her pussy.

He slid two fingers into her and coated them with their juices. He brought his fingers to her lips.

"Taste us, Sandy."

She took his fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"You like the taste of our fucking, don't you?."

"I love the taste of our fucking, Davey."

Davey reached over and untied the restraints on her wrists. Then he gently turned her onto her back, lay on top of her, his cock nestled between the lips of her pussy, and slowly untied her blindfold. They beamed at each other, kissed passionately, and held each other tight.

After a long time, he whispered, "I love you, Sandy."

"And I love you, sweet Davey."

They fell into deep sleep contentedly in each other's arms.

All Things Must Pass

The day after they returned from the mountains, Davey answered the phone.

"You're home, Davey," Sandy said, without her usual playfulness.

"I am. Are you at home?"

"I am, but not for long." Her tone concerned him.

"What's going on?"

"Ann tried to kill herself last night. She was back East staying with a girlfriend."

"Jesus, Sandy. Is she alright?"

"They pumped her stomach in time, so she'll live. But she's in bad shape and needs us there."

"Of course she does. How long will you be gone?"

"Probably a few weeks."

Davey's heart sank and he had trouble finding his words.

"So you won't be back until after I've gone to school?"

Sandy paused. "I'm afraid not. I'm so sorry, Davey."

Silence.

Finally, Davey asked, "Can I see you before you go?"

"Of course. Come over now. Steve won't be home for a couple of hours. He's tying up loose ends at work."

"I'll be right there."

"Please," Sandy said, her voice trembling.

Davey head spun as he rushed over. He could not put thoughts together. He had been counting on two more weeks with her before leaving for school.

She was waiting just inside the door when he let himself in. After a moment just looking at each other, they fell into each other's arms, clinging desperately. Both had tears in their eyes but tried to hold it together.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart," she said after leading him by the hand to the living room couch. "I was counting on not losing you yet."

"Me too." Davey was brokenhearted.

They held hands and sat silently as they looked into each other's troubled eyes.

"This summer with you has been so beautiful, Davey. You're a wonderful man. You saved me from the misery I've been living with for so long. You helped me see happiness is still possible and I'll always be indebted to you for that. I've never experienced what we've had, and I've lived a long time. You've renewed my belief in love and passion, and I will always love you for that. And for you being you." Tears streamed down her face.

She gathered her thoughts. "But you're young and you need to move forward with the wonderful life I'm sure lies ahead. We have a unique connection, but our circumstances are so different. We each need to find our own ways forward. But I hope we always stay connected as best way we can. Please know that I love you dearly. I always will." Sandy's tears flowed as she struggled to speak.

Davey matched her tear for tear. "I love you, Sandy, and I don't know what I'll do without you." He had never felt so despondent.

She wrapped her arms around him. "You'll go to school and start a new, exciting life. You'll feel this loss for a time, like I will. But you will meet new friends and fall in love again. You're such a good man. You'll have a wife and family and they'll love you with all their hearts. A good, happy life awaits you. And what we've had will stay in your heart -- like it will in mine -- making your life even richer."

Davey could not speak.

Sandy pulled him close and kissed him tenderly for the last time, tasting his salty tears.