That Thing Called Fate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I knew, I was waking up on the same couch. Emma was still nestled to my side, a slight smile on her face as she dreamed. Twilight had started to fall, as the snow still fell outside.

I looked over to see my father in his Lazy Boy watching some college basketball. Mom was in the love-seat crocheting something together. She tried to teach me how to do it once but I could

not learn the hand movements at all and quickly quit. Needing to pee, I tried to ease out of my position without waking Emma, but to no avail.

"Sorry, gotta use the bathroom." I said.

"It's okay, it's probably time to start up dinner." I stood up and stretched, and cast a cautious eye on my parents who looked back with no anger or anything.

"Honey, I already got everything going so don't worry about supper." My mother announced.

"Mom! You should have woken me. You shouldn't be doing all that work alone." Emma replied.

"Don't worry, I had your father's help." She looked over at him and he looked back and for a moment I saw something. I don't know if it was due to the new baby or what, but it looked like they had almost fallen in love all over again. I smiled to myself and left for the bathroom.

When I returned Emma and mom were gone and dad was just scrolling through things on his tablet. I started for the kitchen to see if I could help, when my phone started ringing. I checked and it was Roxxy. I took the phone and walked back down the hall for privacy.

"Hey Roxxy."

"Hey butthead, were you sleeping or something? I tried to text and call earlier."

"Actually yeah, when I got home I kinda crashed on the couch."

"Yeah I can see that, that couch is probably more comfy than that hospital bed. So can I drop everything off tonight without ruining the surprise?" I took a second, probably due to my nap,

and remembered my Christmas gift for Emma. I had gotten the idea from mom before my coma, and thought it would be perfect, even with the snow.

"Yes! Yeah, I forgot to tell dad and mom about it. But I will give you the garage code and you can drop it off. Thank you so much for doing this for me, I don't know how I'll ever repay you." I

replied.

"Don't worry about it, it's been paid forward. I'll text you when I'm near so you can distract Emma."

"Oh...okay," I stammered, unsure what she meant by her statement.

"Okay gotta run." And she was gone.

I scratched my head but pushed it off to the side as I returned to the living room. I quickly and quietly relayed my plans to Dad for my Christmas gift to Emma. He loved the idea and said he would help in every way he could. So we formulated a plan and enacted it as Roxxy grew closer to the house.

Mom and Emma returned a short time later. We all entered the kitchen together as my father announced, "Alright dear, let's get this over with and show them their big 'surprise' downstairs."

My mother looked at him as if he were pulling the trigger too quickly but he winked at her and we all headed for the door to my bedroom. The parents went down first, as Emma helped me down each step, with my legs still recovering. This was the first time I had been down here in quite some time, but as we got to the landing and made our left around the corner into my room, it now had much more stuff in it and things were moved around. My bed usually sat in a corner, but was now in the middle of the wall as if it would normally be for two people to be able to enter and exit. A banner was hung from the ceiling that said "WELCOME HOME/MERRY X-MAS". Emma hugged me as hard as she could without hurting me.

"I love you," she whispered into my ear.

"I love you more than you'll ever know," I whispered back. As I did, a faint noise, which must have been the garage door opening came through.

"What was that?" My mother questioned. She obviously had never been down here before when that sound was made.

"Sounded like some large snow falling on the roof, must have fallen off the tree." I lied. My mother shrugged and bought it. My father looked at me with a knowing smile. Emma and I were then sat down and given the rules together. We were told this was a probationary period, to see if we could follow the rules. They pointed out every rule, with us each promising to obey. They also asked us to try and make this easier on them as well and to remember that we were still siblings in their eyes. We agreed and gave them both hugs.

As a family we sat and had dinner together for the first time in months. There was no weird feeling in the air, no judging, no talk about "us", just mostly the three of them catching me up on

stuff that had happened in the world since I was out cold.

We finished dinner and did the dishes together as mom and dad went back to the living room. I had told dad to let mom in on my present and he said he would. We flirted and bumped hips as we did the dishes, trying not to overstep any boundaries placed upon us. We finally finished as Emma announced she was going to break in her new bathroom. I rolled my eyes, knowing that my own personal bathroom was now shared with my "roommate". While she was down there my parents and I devised what the plan was for tomorrow morning and set off on setting up different aspects of the plan. I collaborated with my dad until he told me he would take care of everything for tomorrow. He told me I still needed to take it easy and to rest up. I gave him a big hug and left him to it.

I decided it was probably closer to bedtime than it was to wind-down time so I set my sights on my bedroom door and slowly made my way down. Thankfully, I made it to the landing without incident. Almost like fate, just as I did, the bathroom door on my right opened as Emma stepped out wearing only a towel around her waist as she dried her hair. Her breasts were on full view for me. They wobbled as she stopped, seeing me standing there, ogling her.

"What? You've seen them before." She said with a grin, and continued to the bedroom.

"Yeah but I'll never get over seeing them," I teased back. "Like the first time I saw you walk out of the bathroom naked." I flashbacks to the day I came home from the hospital for my kidney. I could still see the shocked look on her face as she saw me standing there.

"Yup, you were a perv then too," she laughed as she dropped the towel from her waist, exposing her perfect little butt. I hesitated for a second, but we were in "our" room so no rules were being broken. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her stomach. Her nude

form pressed up against me. I used my nose to press away wet hair as I placed a smooth sensual kiss onto the back of her neck. She shivered at the sensation and melted in my arms. I craned my neck around and she looked at me. We exchanged smiles and shared a kiss.

Nothing sexual, nothing that screamed take me now. Just a kiss of two people who loved each other.

"So I know it's not until tomorrow but I have a Christmas gift for you." Emma whispered.

"You didn't have to get me anything," I replied. She turned around in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. We began to make out, but before anything got started, we heard a voice

up the stairs.

"Sean honey can you come up here for one quick second?" Our mother called down. I rolled my eyes as Emma giggled and sent me on my way. I trudged up the stairs, somewhat annoyed. But my mother just wanted to make sure everything was to my liking for my present to Emma. I looked it all over and gave them my mark of approval. Mom and dad wished me a good night,

and almost scampered down the hall to their own room. I raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. As quickly but as safely as I could I returned to the basement to find my surprise. Laying now on

the bed, Emma looked amazing as she was now wearing a red bra and panty set with black stockings and garter. She was also wearing a Santa hat, and a bow. I guessed this was the gift

she was referring to.

"Merry Christmas brother dear." Emma announced sexily. She rose from the bed and placed the Santa cap onto my head. She led me over to the bed and lightly pushed me down. I scooted back so I could enjoy the show fully. Emma turned to the audio system I had in my...uh, our...bedroom and started playing some copyrighted music. She then began to dance for me. It seemed like she had gained more confidence since the last tryst at the hospital but of course we were in the comfort of our bedroom and not a public hospital room. Emma began to undo her bra straps and let it fall to the ground. She covered her breast as a tease, until she turned around to discard the panties as well. As she pulled them down I could see the perfect pair of pussy lips puffing out towards me.

My body immediately responded to the effect of her striptease on me, which she quickly noticed. "Look what Santa brought me!" She exclaimed as she crawled up the bed towards me. We took a moment to let her statement set in and then we both started laughing.

"You know you don't have to use porny puns Emma," I laughed.

"I know but I was just trying to be sexy for you." She replied.

"Emma, you could sit in a chair reading a book and I would still find it sexy. I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world and anything you do I will find joy in. But all of this is just a bonus."

She crawled up to me and we kissed. I grabbed her and pulled her nearly nude body onto mine and held her there as we kissed. Her weight kept shifting until I figured out what she was doing. Her hand grasped my erection and I gasped in between kisses, not ready for the grip.

"Well we still need to take care of this, I know you haven't done anything since that time in the bathtub all those months ago. I expected her to snake her hand into my sweatpants, but instead she broke off the kiss and slithered her way down my body. I was not expecting this, at least right now. I knew someday we would explore each other's bodies, but I was going to give Emma all the time she needed to be ready for each step.

Emma pulled down my sweats, letting my dick spring out. She inspected it closely, this being the first time she had come face to face with my erection. She let her fingers dance around it, playing with it like a toy almost. She finally gave it a grip and started to stroke me softly. I didn't know how long I would last due to prolonged absence of masturbation, but I was gonna hold out as long as possible. Which was probably a good thing because Emma had one more thing she

intended to do.

Emma's hand left my cock and she quickly came towards it with her face. Her mouth wrapped around my dick as the air left my lungs in shock. I quickly inhaled as her tongue swirled around the shaft. I couldn't believe that this was happening, but I got lost in the moment as she continued her work. I tried my hardest to hold it all in but seeing her bob up and down on it with her perfect ass in the air behind her I found it nearly impossible to hold on for long.

"Emma...I'm," I started but she started working faster, trying her hardest to push me over the edge until I couldn't hold it any longer. Rope after rope of cum burst out of me and into my sister's mouth as she didn't stop until she was satisfied. She finally pulled off of my now shrunken member and showed off a satisfied smile. "Emma that was amazing," was all I could say.

"Well I've been looking up techniques online, I didn't want to seem like an amateur. How did I do?" She beamed.

"Wait...was that your first time?" I asked. For the first time I was actually thinking about if she had done anything with any other guys.

"Well, yeah Sean. I've never done anything like this with anyone, once I fell in love with you, I didn't want any other guy near me. I had one boyfriend a few years back feel me up but that's

it. And I'm glad that nothing else happened with him. I want to experience all these things with you first, and only you." She replied.

"Emma I love you so much, and I feel like I can't come up with the words to truly explain how I feel, but I want to experience this whole life we have left as one, together." Emma slid up the

bed to let me hold her and kiss her.

"I know you did a few things with Roxxy, but that's okay. I've gotten over the jealousy, besides you told me that you really only dated her to try and have a 'normal' relationship. I believe you, Sean."

"Yeah but no matter what I did, I couldn't get over my want for you."

"Well now you don't have to worry cause you got me babe," she giggled.

"That I do." We cuddled until both of us passed out. I had kicked off the sweats and removed my shirt, as we slept together truly for the first time as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~

(Emma)

The next morning came quickly as Sean woke me up with kisses to the neck. He didn't know it yet, but that was my "spot". He was waking up more of me than he intended to. I turned to give him a kiss which he readily accepted. But soon, he jumped out of bed.

"Alright Sis, it's now time for my present." He announced.

"What is it?" I genuinely was surprised that he had gotten me anything since he had been in the hospital for so long. Maybe he got mom or dad to go out and get something.

"You will have to get dressed and join me upstairs to find out." He was super cheery, which made my heart smile. I was so glad that he was doing better. I turned to exit the bed until I noticed the clock.

"Sean, it's only 6:45! We could have slept in a bit longer, you know." I wasn't angry, just sleepy. Worrying over him for these past few months felt like it had aged me five years, but it was all worth it to see him up and around again.

"Yeah I know but this present is best enjoyed before the sun comes up." He explained as he started to throw on clothes. I did the same. While I had just thrown on a small shirt and shorts I turned to look at Sean who was wearing a thick coat and sweats. "You might want to wear something more than that dear." I looked down to see him noticing my hard nipples pressing upon the shirt. Out of habit, I folded my arms in front, blocking the view.

"Why do I need more?" I asked more out of curiosity than care.

"Because Emma," he said as he made his way towards the staircase. "It's cold outside." And with that he raced...well for him, raced up the stairs and out. I rolled my eyes but I wanted to do as he asked. It seemed he really was trying hard for this gift.

I changed out my clothing by putting on a bra and panties with my own heavy duty sweater. I decided to wear my jeans as well. I slipped my boots on and walked up the stairs. I opened the door and did not see anything of notice until I saw the light out back. I made my way past the living room and to the back door and what I discovered amazed me.

I slid the door open and outside stood Sean. He was under a cloth canopy that was strung with decorative lights. The deck had been shoveled to give us a bit of space to stand. Next to Sean sat a tray table with a boom box sitting on it. On the ground past him was a heater that was already pumping warm air into this spot.

"Sean what is all of this?" I asked incredulously.

"Emma, my dear," he held out his hand for mine, which I offered to him. "May I have this dance?" With that he hit the play button on the boom box and soft piano music started to play. How did he know that this was something I had always dreamt of? Mom must have told him, that traitor.

Sean pulled me in close, and we slow danced under the falling snow flakes, with the only light coming from the tiny lights above. I cried for a moment knowing that this was truly love and not

a fairy tale.

Thank you for the long wait for this chapter. This could be a fitting end, but it is not as there is more to come. Thanks again to my editor ScottishTexan and to all the readers that make it worth writing. Stay tuned for more!