That Trial Fantasy

Story Info
The Trial Room Saga.
3.7k words
2.4
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeanExum
SeanExum
14 Followers

That Trial Fantasy!

That fantasy, you always look forward to, that You lust towards, that tingles you so much so that you almost think to do it anyway - and that was Gifting her (Seema) a couple of dresses. It's always been a challenge! like if I send her the dresses and then she may get a questions how she got it, etc and so forth,, hence online shopping is off limits. then handing her the dresses might have fitting issues, that leaves with one option - to buy her some dresses from the store, and for that I will have to be present in the store while she shops. I knew its very risky, but that's the only tangible option. It took me quite some time to convince her and then there were feasibility issues, availability issues etc. But we did overcome all that to fix a day when I could come out of office and so can she... It was a Tuesday and her Birthday! And the plan was to have lunch together and then go for shopping.

{Backstory -- Seema is my Ex-colleague now. We were in the same organization a couple years ago and are very good friends -- well more than friends. She is very beautiful, smart and openminded. We were in the same team and rather we were The Team. We both were married and hence would discuss marital issue and solutions as well. We would always look out for each other in every possible way. So much so that we also would discuss our personal and Private issues and at time took matter to our hands... literally 😉. I had the liberty so spank her anytime I wanted. I would ask her colour of her Bra and she would update me, sometimes with a picture of her strap. There had been instances when we would be working together and she would show me her cleavage to keep me motivated. There were times when I would tell her regarding my urge for a Boob Squeeze, she would sneak me in to the printer room and allow me to play with her melons. She had even given me instant reliefs in parking lots by quick hand jobs. She was the one who gave me my 1st Blow job experience!}

The day arrived and I was nervous. I made sure to come office early so as to compensate the extra hours which were being planned to be quality spent. I had told her to wear something light. As she will have to change while fitting the dresses and she agreed, as it seemed logical to her. Shez quite well educated and intelligent. Hence to convince her with something or to put forth a point. You will have to really make the point - Pointed!

At around 1pm I left office... to her message that she is was on her way. I had already reserved a table and was Right on time, placed myself at the corner and ordered the food-Which was pre decided by her (she is super Foodie and prefers dishes just like her - Hot 😊. While I was ordering the food... She walked in, my eyes lit and so did the place with her vibrant beauty. She is voluptuous and her vitals: 36 -- 28 -- 38 scream out hotness.

She was looking straight at me with her sparkling smile on her lips, her Red Lush lips. Her hair was bouncing with her each step and so was her bosoms. I quickly drifted my eyes from her tight pink top to her shiny belt and then on her colourful skirt. It was well in contrast to her Top... It was a black thin mini. And while she walked towards me. I did observe its thinness as I could assume her shapely legs outlined inside the skirt. She took her seat on the couch attached to the table and we did the formal kiss. I hugged her and wished her a "Very Happy Birthday". She acknowledged the same and asked about how much time I had and I told her that I have all the time she needs to get her the best dresses in the market :), to which she pinched my leg below the table.

I caught her hand and she looked around to check if anyone noticed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, when our eyes met. I told her how beautiful she looked. She smiled and thanked and asked me if I liked her dress. I acted as if giving another look at her dress and said her dress looked perfect. She pinched my thigh again and told that she noticed while I was staring at her boobs. I inquired if I am allowed to stare... To which she breathed in while swelling her breasts and teased with a playful jiggle. I got visibly nervous and horny of course. I creased her thighs (under the table) and asked her if she knew the kind of reaction will it render if she does such stuff like the previous one. To which she inquiringly touched my shaft... I was surprised. She smiled a bit and said -- "I like it when it hurts you inside your trousers",, and squeezed it. Her fingers were Soo soothing that I closed my eyes with ecstasy and on top of that she gave a kiss to my cheek. This had been always the same awesomeness about Seema.

The Food arrived and we didn't move much and kept a low profile about all that was happening under table. I made her release my penis by loosening her grip and requested her to focus on the food. She was happy to see the Tandoori Chicken. Thanked me and did put the Tandoori chicken in her mouth seductively. I had got rid of my shoe and was creasing her feet and leg with my toes... Which she always liked. We ate looking at each other's eyes. I was taking a note at her nail paints, her lip sticks and her ear rings. After the lunch was done. The waiter got us the Choko Lava cake (her fav) and she was super happy. We did the bills and decided the mall to visit. We got up and I took my chance to squeeze her butt while we walked out of the table. She didn't mind.

We reached the mall; we took the lift to the 3rd floor for the ladies garments section. There was no one in the lift and Seema kissed me passionately, I responded by grabbing her Butt. The kiss was short lived as the lift reached its destination pretty quick. We reached the floor and started looking for her dress. I always wanted her to gift her a Bodycon, hence walked straight to the section. I liked a couple of them and asked her to try her out. She held the dresses and we both walked towards the trail area. She diapered to the changing isle (there were a row of changing rooms).

I waited for a while and she called out my name and I went in the isle (as it was relatively off hour and there were not many people around) to find her standing Infront of the mirror outside the trail room. She was in the yellow dress. She looked absolute stunning; it was fitting her quite well. It had a slit on the thigh area which I liked the most. I asked her if she liked... She said she loved it. And hurried inside to check the other one. She seemed quite excited about it. I was still in the aisle and could see her ankles in the door vent. She dropped her dress and my heart skipped a beat knowing that she was now standing only in her underwear.

I moved a couple of steps back... So as to avoid the sales person dragging me out of there. In the mean while she opened the door and called me in the room, and said she felt awkward coming out. It was a Deep Red Dress. It was short and was sexy. It had a deep neck and was showing a lot of cleavage. I could also notice her black Bra. She asked inquiringly if the dress was inappropriate. I assured her that it was excellent. She swirled a couple of times to be assured. Her butt was bulging out hot and her panty lines were prominent in this dress and her Waist was looking cute. I assured her that the dress was cool, just that she had to wear the appropriate underwear with the Bodycon dresses.

She had a confused look on her face to which I touched her erect nips and told that she Will have to avoid showing these out. She smiled and told that it was me who had caused then to be pointed. I then held her waist and turned her around, spanked her butt and told her about the panty lines. To which she agreed that she will have to wear something else with the dresses. I told her to guide her to get a couple of underwear as well today. She had a playful look at me and declared that she will get the inners only if I also get some. (while squeezing my butt). I couldn't refuse her and hesitantly agreed. She jumped with a big yes and kissed me. I couldn't control and hugged her tight. It was quite cosy here and we got dragged into each other.

We smooched each other with ought most passion. I was holding her butt and she was clawing mine. I made my tongue explore her lips and then her mouth. She tasted super sensual and sweet. She did bite my lips and was in no mood to let it go. I made my right hand on her left boobs and squeezed hard-she squealed lightly. I started squeezing both her boobs while feeling her bra on her dress. Her nipples were very pointed and hard now. She had already made her hands way inside my T-shirt and was feeling my heartbeat by her finger tips. I moved down from kissing her lips to her neck -- it felt so warm, i kissed intensely. She had raised her right leg and had her ankle besides me, pulling me towards her, as a result her dress was raised high and I touched her butt over her panty, it was covering 3/4th of her butt cheeks. I loved to squeeze it.

I was very hard and was rubbing my pelvis over her body, and she was feeling my erection on her abdomen. I kissed down from her neck to her chest and licked her cleavage and pulled down her dress to expose her push up bra. Her melons were struggling to be inside the fabric, as they looked too huge for the little brassiere. Her 36C boobs were so tempting that i wanted to open them up and suck the juice from them but then I heard a noise outside and remained in that position for a moment. I could hear her loud heartbeat, while I smelled her right from her cleavage. Her musky fragrance was driving me crazy.

We remained in that position without making any noise as to be sure no one was around. This gave us a window to feel and hug each other which we had not done in ages. It was really comforting, relaxing and arousing. Seema kissed my lips again and bared her bra to expose her breasts. She hinted me to taste her and I did. She creased my hair while I sucked her boobs. Her pink nipples were something which I always loved to link and suck. That's exactly what I did. She slid her hand inside my trousers and felt the Hard on and felt it to its entire length and made her way inside my underwear. Played a while with my balls and squeezed them intermediately. With her other hand she was clawing my butt.

I was Squeezing and sucking her melons without a care in the world. She was starting to rub my shaft and I was feeling her fingers. She then touched my chest, indicating to put a hold to what I was doing. She slowly kneeled down while smiling to me and I guessed what was coming. She helps my trouser waist band and slid it to the ground. My Black underwear was next in line as the huge bulge was very evident. She then brought her face closer to my underwear and smelled the same and bit my shaft. She then pulled my underwear down to free the Shaft which sprung to her face. She then gripped the shaft and tried to slid the foreskin down. She knew that it hurts me as my skin was tight, she tried to lubricate the tip my licking it. Her warm tongue on my penis tip was doing wonders to me. She carefully slid the skin down to expose my pink Mushroom Head.

Without wasting any time, she put the head inside her mouth and sucked it like a candy. After tasting the head, she inserted the whole penis inside her mouth and started to suck vigorously. I was holding her hair as she bobbed. Just then we heard someone walking in the aisle and we abruptly halted with what we were doing.

We were interrupted and brought back to all our senses. Seema asked me to check around, so that we can move out of the trail room. She quickly removed the dress and told me to hold while she wore her skirt. Her sexy black panty was a bit transparent and i could make out that she had saved her pussy. Her body looked so hot and sexy when she was in her underwear. Her curves were very shapely and her extra fat was on the right places. I kept staring at her until she wore her top and pinched me to make way outside.

Although i was not in mood to move out at all but it was not the place. I opened the door and allowed her to look outside, she signaled it was clear for us to walk out, just then i held her waist and pulled her butt towards me, pressed my hard dick on her butt crack and rubbed it against her. She moaned and pleaded to let go and turned to look to my eyes with a promising blink. I hugged her again and then walked out of the trail room. The aisle was empty and we quickly walked to the counter, paid the bills and walked out of the store with a sign of relief that no one caught us there. We also had to get her lingerie, and had to make sure that this time the trails are good, hence walked a distance to the mall with the best lingerie brands.

We held hands while we entered the mall and were kind of getting cozy with each other, maybe it was the after effect of what had happened inside the trail room. We window shopped for a few minutes before entering to a big lingerie showroom. The mannequins were very well dressed with the lingerie and were looking quite alluring. I started suggesting a couple of underwire Bras to her, but she insisted on the pushup ones. She also wanted half covered ones but i insisted on the 3/4 ones. But we both agreed on the thongs, the skimpy ones. To compliment the dresses, she got the matching colors.

Then we moved to the men's section and she stopped me and went ahead. I knew what she was doing, she wanted to surprise me. Came back with a couple of underwear and then we both headed to check them out. The trail rooms here were bigger and had a special waiting area, hence one can wait to check out the trails, while there were no doors but big screens. We walked to the arena, to my surprise there was another girl already showing her lingerie to her boyfriend. She was wearing a lacy Bra and satin panty, and she was damn hot. Seema pulled me towards her to interrupt my view and said -- "wait here a hot girl will walk in this area soon, and went inside the trial closet. I was sneaking on the other girl who was still displaying her lingerie sets while the guy was touching the material and getting teasingly physical with her.

In a few long minutes she emerged out of the cabin, in her Red Pushup Bra and Red thong. she walked towards me as a Queen after winning her battles. She was sexy and that she knew it. Her physique was well complimented by the lingerie, and it's because of her voluptuous body that the lingerie looked good. Yeah... She was burning hot. I was into her body such that she had to come really close to me and call my name. I said "Yes... We are taking this". By that time the other couple had left and she told me to check my underwear as well, I thought it was logical, she turned and showed me her sexy butt in her thong and walked away. As she entered her changing cabin and changed to the other lingerie, I could see she dropping her lingerie at her feet, I loved to picture this sight.

I entered the cabin opposite to her, so that we could show each other the stuff without coming out of the cabin. I pulled the screen and undressed, although getting naked in the changing cabin felt weird. Then I did put one underwear and what the hell, it was so skimpy, more than half of my butt cheeks were exposed and the front part was not wide enough to cover my shaft - when erect. But I was excited to show this to her and see the look at her face. I undid my screen and looked towards her cabin.

She undid the screen and stood tall in her yellow lingerie. The exotic piece of cloth was hardly covering much of her boobs but were holding them quite nicely to amplify a super deep cleavage. Her Yellow thong was a string on the waist and the front cover was a tiny material, managing to cover her mound. She raised her inquiring eye brow and I raised my eye brows to compliment the garment. Then I pulled my waist band and looked towards it. She took her tongue out and did an air lick, I then turned to show my butt, she purred and made a bite.

I knew she was liking it. Then I signaled her to change to her usual dress while I check the other underwear. I pulled up the screen and took out this underwear to wear the one. This one was equally skimpy but had a nice hold on my penis. I opened the screen and there she was standing top less. I was in a mini shock while she ran towards me bouncing her 36 C cups. I came a couple of steps back and got hold of her and she pulled the screen.

She sucked on to my lips and I also did the same. She was hugging me with her hands on my shoulders and her legs on my waist. I was holding her butt to make her stay as she was. She was hitting her pelvis on mine, her thong was hitting my underwear, her vagina was hitting my penis. Bodies were burning on skins; passion was taking its shape. I kissed her neck and then liked her ear. She was making slow moans. I reached to her boobs and gently squeezed them, she said, "eat them "and I did. Her orbs were tastier than they looked.

I was sucking hard to extract something out of them and suddenly she released one leg and did put her hands in my underwear. Dragged out the rod and rubbed on her panty. With one hand, I pulled her panty and thrusted my penis head towards her vagina. She closed her eyes as I rubbed my pink mushroom head inside her, it was warm and moist. Then she forced her body towards me penis and her vagina started to suck it in, inch by inch. In a few seconds I was inside her, I was fully inside her. She whispered in my ear, rub it inside me, and punish me. I grabbed her leg and got it on my waist, pushed her on to the cabin wall and rammed inside her. She screamed and I didn't stop.

While I pinned her on the wall, she kept feeding me her melons. She kept saying Eat me, eat me when suddenly we heard the cabin screen being pulled out - it was a sales girl. She was looking at me, Seema was looking towards her but couldn't say much, she left with a giggle. I didn't stop with what I was doing. Her screams had filled the place with Aah, aah, aah and I loved the noise. My grip on her hips was getting tighter in sync with her pelvis push. Her vagina lips were literally swallowing my penis up. She was clawing my back mercilessly as equivalently I was nailing her bums. It was not before and then her mound clinched the rod and I knew it was it. I told her - I am Cumming...

Wasting no time she released her legs from my waist, knelled down and ordered me, cum all over me, I obeyed and trusted my grip on my rod while I ejaculated on her face, her lips and her boobs.

Wasting no time, she grabbed my butt and nailed them and pulled me further in and bit my shoulder and allowed me to cum threads and threads of love juice inside her.

It took a few minutes before we gathered ourselves up, wore our dresses and walked out of the mall. We were already late than our original schedule. But before we made our ways, we made a long passionate kiss... Until we met next time. I stood there and looked at her walking away swaying her hips. I loved it.

SeanExum
SeanExum
14 Followers