That Tricky Genie Pt. 03

Story Info
Her coming out starts.
2.7k words
4.69
4.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has 3 days since the phone conversation with Mandy, Jamie was embracing the new woman, both inside & out. She practiced her walk in her new high heels and well after many many stumbles and ankle twists found walking in them got a bit easier until finally she could strut with the best on them, actually feeling a bit naughty and sexy in them.

Jamie finally decided that tonight (Friday night) she would visit a club in hope to flirt with some handsome guys. She had a quick early dinner followed by a long hot shower, then laying out both leather mini-skirts she opted for the red one matching it with a black top finished with black fishnet hose she bought yesterday for the occasion. "Hmm she thought to herself red heels or black", a moments hesitation she chose the red ones.

Reaching the club at 8 Jamie was nervous as she pulled the door open before taking a deep breath and walking in trying hard to show off all the girl she was now. Scanning the room she spotted several guys who seemed to maybe be single and available and swayed towards the bar, the music getting louder as she got closer.

She felt two of the guys staring as she ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri, but as she spoke she felt a sudden panic, "what if he asks for an id all she had was her license as James?"

To her astonishment her handed her one saying the gentleman at the end payed for it. Jamie turning her head was shocked to see just who bought the drink for her, a guy from college that he had in class last year named Brian.

She nodding her head as a thank you and Brian held up his drink as if to say cheers before he walked over towards her.

"Hi I'm Brian, haven't seen you here before," he said.

"I'm Jamie pleased to meet you Brian, it's my 1st time here," Jamie said knowing as James there were many a days spent in this club.

"Well then I'm glad I'm the 1st gentleman to buy you a drink here, there's a table free over there would you like to sit and talk?" he said pointing to his right.

She felt so good a guy took to her so quickly, but wondered if it would be weird knowing him and all but then quickly responded, "Yes I think I would like that."

The two sat, Brian told her about college and where he was from, Jamie smiled and nodded knowing everything he told her, since as James he had told him last year. Then the moment came when he asked her about herself, Jamie went blank and the only thing she could think of was to tell him all about James's life but with a womanly twist.

After telling her story Brian suddenly said, "Wow I have a college friend from that same town, his name is James Tulley and he was in class with me. You wouldn't happen to know him would you?"

Jamie again froze, she had prepared how to act as a girl but didn't consider what might happen if she met someone she knew here. "Um yes I know him, he's my cousin matter of fact I'm staying with him,' she blurted out regretting it the second the words left her mouth.

"Oh man that's so funny, meeting you here. I didn't know old James had such a pretty cousin, maybe I might just have to swing by and visit him, I haven't seen him around campus at all.," he said.

"He hasn't been feeling well and has been doing a lot on line, I have been thinking of auditing some of his classes so I can take notes for him," Jamie said.

A slower song began to play and Brian stood up and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

"Yes I would thank you," Jamie said as she put her hand in his as he led her to the dance floor.

As they dance it seemed Brian became a bit more comfortable as his hands slid lower almost cupping her ass, each time he did it Jamie would pull them back up. He was persistent doing it over and over before Jamie asked him, "do you not understand I don't want your hands there?"

"I, I'm sorry I though you wanted me to," Brian said.

As she walked back to the table he followed and sat next to her as tried to take her hand she said, "look buying a girl a drink and her accepting a dance doesn't mean she wants your hands all over her."

A wave of enlightenment suddenly ran though her mind as she thought, "God was I like this to Mandy, is this something needing to change when she becomes James again?"

"Look Jamie, I'm sorry can we hit reset and start all over please?" Brian asked.

Jamie saw how sweet this boy looked and couldn't resist, "ok one more time."

The 2 of them sat talking all night ordering a few more drinks suddenly looking up realizing it was almost closing time.

"May I walk you back, it's not safe for such a lovely girl like yourself to walk alone?" Brian asked.

Jamie had such a great time and didn't want it to end just yet said, "Yes thank you, you are such a gentleman."

As they walked Brian reached his hand out and Jamie nervously placed hers to his, they walked hand in hand like 2 star struck teens until they finally reached Jamie's place.

"I had a great time Jamie would you like to maybe go out with me sometime on a real date?" Brian asked.

Pausing a few seconds Jamie answered, "Yes I think I would like that."

Brian slowly tilted his head and started moving in for a kiss, he noticed Jamie's eye close her head tilting with his. Slowly their lips touched remaining in just a lip only kiss for several seconds before lips parted and Brian's tongue began exploring Jamie's. Both breathing heavy before pulling apart.

Jaime could feel moisture exploding inside her hot little pussy, her mind imagining what his cock might feel like entering her, then she heard Brian say.

"Well Jamie I have to go before we go any further, can I see you again tomorrow and maybe take you to dinner?" he said nervously.

"I would love that, what time do you have in mind?" Jamie said.

"Say six, I know a nice Italian restaurant if you like!" Brian said.

"Six it is then and I love Italian" Jamie answered.

Brian took her hand and kissed it before saying, "till tomorrow my sweet lovely lady."

Jamie flustered with excitement ran upstairs knowing she needed to relieve the pent up sexual urges she was feeling. As she opened the door she stripped naked her clothes thrown haphazardly all over the floor. Laying naked she rubbed her pussy imagining what it would be like to have sex with Brian. Before she could orgasm she slowly drifted off to sleep as the booze and late time of the evening took it's toll.

....................

Awaking the next day Jamie was so excited to see Brian again but in her more sober state vowed to not give into him until she was ready. She looked over at her dresser and realized she forgot her phone last night, never plugged it in and it was totally dead. After plugging it in she took a shower and then had cereal for breakfast before checking her phone realizing she had 3 messages from Mandy.

Message 1 read: "Hi was missing you, I'm out drinking with a few of the other girls and I'm bored."

A few minutes after the 2nd message: : "Wish you would answer me, a few guys came over and asked us to dance my 2 friends went to the dance floor and one of the guys sat down with me, ugh, God where are you?"

The 3rd message came thru over 2 hours later: "Hey babe, we are going over to those guys place for more drinks since the club is closing. God we are all pretty wasted, hope you have a great night, love you."

Jamie felt almost a wave of complete jealousy fill her body not knowing wondering if the love of her life may have been with another.

About an hour later the phone rang, it was Mandy who said when Jamie answered, "Hi babe, God I'm so freaking hung over. How are you & why didn't you answer my texts?"

Pausing a bit Jamie said, "I'm fine sorry I was out and forgot my phone and didn't even plug it in. I didn't see you messaged me until it charged up. So did you have a good time last night?"

"Yeah about that (a long pause followed making Jamie's mid race), sorry but Rick, the guy I met last night and I made out, we didn't have sex or anything but it got kind of close. I'm so sorry babe I was so drunk!" Mandy said.

"Did you want to, I mean did you want it to go farther?" Jaime asked.

Mandy began crying saying thru her tears, "Babe I miss you and you're, I mean you can't. No I didn't want it but I need you and well you can't, you don't have your penis. I don't know I am so confused."

Jamie a bit upset blurted out, "Yes I don't and whose dumb wish caused this to happen? Look how about this, until I change back we both have a complete hall pass, just please don't tell me anything about what happens, deal?"

"Ok, but don't you tell me anything either ok?" Mandy said rather quickly.

"Deal, love you Mands," Jamie said.

"You too, I have to go now talk to you soon," Mandy said hanging up.

................

Jaime was ready and waiting for Brian hearing a knock at the door.

"Wow you look great," Brian extending his hand to Jaime.

Taking his hand in hers Jaime said, "thank you and you look rather handsome tonight yourself!"

"Where's James is he around?" Brian asked.

"No he wasn't feeling good so he went home and is going to take his classes on-line from there for a while, it's just me here now." Jaime said.

They walked to the restaurant that was 3 blocks from her apartment, Brian the gentleman pulled the chair out for Jaime when they reached the table. The waiter mentioning how gallant he was.

The 2 talked as they ate, Jaime was amazed at how easily it was to converse and be around him.

After the check came they walked to the park sitting on a bench holding hands looking at the stars. He asked more about Jaime's life and she told him stories of his life as James changing things to a more feminine point of view.

Brian looking at his watch said, "can't believe we have been talking so long, it's after midnight."

Looking around noticing so few people around Jaime said, "oh God we have been having such a great time I never noticed."

"Time to take you home my lady," Brian said standing up extending his hand to hers.

They walked hand in hand laughing about losing track of time as they approached the door to Jaime's place.

"I had a great time, hope we can do this again," Brian said leaning in kissing Jamie.

The 2 quickly locked in a passionate kiss as Jamie fumbled with her keys finally opening the door. Still locked in a kiss she shut the door after stumbling inside.

As they continued kissing Jaime's mind raced as she thought to herself, "fuck that 5th date crap I want him now!"

The two of them still locked in such a passionate kiss made their way to Jamie's bed before Brian broke the kiss saying, "are you sure you want to, I know I do, I really really do?"

"Yes, yes I do," Jaime said now taking the initiative kissing him back with such a passion she had never felt ever. Jaime felt her pussy almost gushing lubrication almost begging for something to fill it deeply.

Brian pulled Jaime's shirt over her head the unclasping her bra exposed her firm small breasts. Kissing her nipples, the touch of his lips sent shiver racing over her body.

Jaime tore at Brian's shirt almost tearing the buttons off exposing his six pack, running her fingers up and down his chest.

"God you are so beautiful," Brian said as his lips moved down to Jaime's bare belly.

"You are so handsome Brian," Jaime said her words vibrating with excitement as she wanted him so badly, wanting to experience her 1st fucking.

Unzipping the side zipper Brian slid her skirt down then returned to kissing her belly until he reached the band of her panties sliding them down a fraction of an inch at a time kissing lower each time. Finally Jamie's pussy was exposed her panties fully removed as she felt the warm air of the room against her soaking wet slit.

Brian tenderly kissed her his tongue spreading her lips apart as it flicked against the bright swollen pinkness before burying his face into her.

Jaime's mind raced with excitement as she felt a feeling like no other, waves filled her entire body as she wrapped her legs around him holding him tightly against her. "Yes, yes on God yes," she screamed loudly not caring who heard her.

After what seemed like hours of Brian's tongue lashing away at her Jamie felt a wave of electricity fill her body as her pussy spasmed and she had an orgasm like none he had ever felt as James. Jaime's body bouncing around the bed like a bucking horse as Brian continued to bury his tongue inside her.

Finally the electricity passed a minute long orgasm spraying tiny droplets filling her pussy Jaime collapses saying with a heavily breathing voice, "Oh my God that was wonderful."

Brian sliding up the bed face to face with Jaime, "You deserve nothing but the best my lady."

The 2 lay in each others arms for several minutes before Jaime could feel something firm and growing against her leg. Jaime had never considered touching a man, after all James would never be with another guy, but something felt different as her hand reached down unbuttoning Brian's pants and reaching into his underwear.

Brian moaned as she began slowly sliding her hand up and down his shaft, "crap your hand feels so good."

Jaime smiled at him pushing his pants and underwear down exposing his hard cock. As she looked down Jaime was shocked at his size almost 8" and pretty fat, much larger than her cock when she was James. Wrapping her hand around it her fingers barley touching as she stroked it.

After almost a minute Jaime had an urge she couldn't fight as her mouth dropped down kissing this massive veined pulsing cock. Opening her lips she took it's head inside her tongue swirling around it tasting the precum oozing out.

Brian reach out his fingers stroking her hair, "God I didn't expect this, you are wonderful."

Jaime dropped deeper onto his cock, knowing he liked when his cock hit Mandy's throat when he was James, he let Brian's cock press against his tonsils. A wave of gagging ran over her several time before his head slid in, several time she tried to get it deeper but was unable and gave up sliding down on his shaft and back up. Amazed at how natural it felt to be sucking a cock Jamie threw all caution to the wind and began wildly giving Brian the best blow-job he ever had.

Several minutes passed when Brian sent a gusher of cum into Jamie's mouth, the salty hot spunk filled her mouth as she gladly swallowed it all smiling at him, his cock still filling her mouth, as she cleaned off every bit of cum. His cock making a loud popping sound as she sucked on it hard cleaning the last bit of his tip.

"Was that good?" Jaime said smacking her lips smiling.

Breathing hard Brian said, "Oh my God that was amazing."

Brian reached Jaime pulling her up as they spooned before drifting off to sleep...