That Tricky Genie Pt. 02

Story Info
Changing sex is starting to feel good.
2.4k words
4.58
10.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

James awoke the next day, something inside him felt so much different he was so much more relaxed than usual, his aura seemingly calm and his mood almost shall we say giddy.

As he entered his bathroom he instinctively sat to pee, as he wipes himself his mind wandered as he thought about how to live as a girl for these upcoming months. After brushing his teeth and then jumping in the shower he took care to notice how every part of his feminine body felt, legs so soft and smooth, ass round and firm, the soft shapely curves in his waist, the flat soft skin of his belly leading to such firm small breasts, a neck so soft and supple as he felt a wave of excitement when his fingers traced up it, finally his soft plump lips he imagined would be wonderful to kiss.

After drying off and looking for something to wear he found nothing fit him, too big in the waist and shirts that looked so out of place on such a small girl. "I've got to find something to wear" he thought to himself.

Around 11 he found a girls clothing store and putting on his tightest gym shorts and a plain colored tee shirt left to outfit himself. As he walked through the store a young salesgirl great him.

"Hello I'm Holly, welcome to our store if you need anything I'd be happy to help you find what you need," she said.

James voice left him for a moment as he wondered what to say before his words finally came out, "hello I'm Jamie, I'm looking for an entire new wardrobe."

"Come with me I'm sure we can find lots of things for you, anything would look good on you" she said walking towards the back.

"So what size are you?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," James said knowing this must have sounded weird to her.

"Ok then let's check your measurements then" she said.

After taking several measurements Holly told him, "ok so your bra size is a 30b, God you have such a small waist at 23 1/2" I'm jealous and you hips are 32", you should look for a size 0, in a shirt I think extra small maybe. would you like me to help you pick anything out?"

"Yes please I would like that," James said.

"Ok Jamie this will be fun we have lots of time with nobody here," Holly said.

James looked around seeing not a soul, he was so nervous he never noticing they were the only two in the store.

"Hmm do you need any panties and bras?" Holly asked.

"Yes I do, I need new everything," he answered.

"Ok do you prefer bikini, brief or something more sexy for your panties?" Holly asked.

Thinking for a second he pictured something Mandy once wore, how hot those lace bikini's looked on her then answered, "I think a lacey bikini would be nice, thanks"

A few seconds later she returned handing matching bra & panties over the top of the dressing room door, "you like any of these, I personally think they would all look beautiful on you?"

Looking at all the colors pink, white, baby blue, black, red & sunny yellow, he found it almost impossible to chose and blurted out, "I'll take them all," before sliding his smooth legs into the pretty pink panties and fumbling with the matching bra before finally getting it on."

"How's it going in there I have some dresses I think you might like?" Holly asked a few minutes later.

"Fine very fine," James said admiring himself in the mirror thinking how sexy he looked in just his new bra and panties.

"Ok here you go," Holly said as she opened the door to the fitting room.

James instinctively tried to cover up as she entered.

"Hey sorry didn't mean to upset you, it's just tough to hand all these over the top" Holly said handing the dresses to him and closing the door.

"No I'm sorry just didn't expect you to do that," James said.

James look at the short dresses as well as a few skirts she had brought in, of them he liked a dark red dress with a very low cut neckline, bright yellow & pink sundresses, and short black and dark red leather mini-skirts. Trying the sundresses 1st he walked out as Holly exclaimed how beautiful they looked. Then the low cut dress and finally both mini-skirts.

James felt a tingle in his new pussy and a moister beginning to build inside him as he felt each material against his skin and was so close to feeling the need to masturbate before he heard Holly's voice as she asked if she could bring in more things.

Holly entered handing 2 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of shorts, 6 blouses and 2 pairs of dressy pants, "Try these on I think they would look really good on you."

Trying on both pairs of jeans he could feel the material almost caressing his ass as he looked and admired himself in the mirror. All 4 shorts looked so good he couldn't chose, the blouses all accentuated his newfound curves, and the dress pants made him look both sophisticated and sexy. HIs final thoughts were to buy them all.

"Do you need any pantyhose, shoes or anything else?" Holly asked.

"I need it all my dear," he said.

Holly showed him several colored pairs of pantyhose and after measuring his size found 2 pretty pairs of sandals, red & white, and 4 different size high heeled shoes which James chose both sandals and 2 colors of the smallest height high heels, knowing he needed to learn to walk in them.

James wore the yellow sundress and handed the credit card to her after she rung up all the items, he suddenly realized it had his name, James, not Jamie on them. To his relief Holly just swiped it without checking. When he signed the card he thought to himself, "crap almost $1000.00, he never spent that much on clothes in a year!"

After loading the car up he saw a sign for a store down the street that intrigued him, a shall we say adult fun store. So he strode down the sidewalk feeling pretty as his hips swayed side to side in his pretty new outfit. A smile can on his face as he noticed a few older men stop and watch him walk away.

A middle aged woman behind the counter greeted said, "hi I'm Julie if you need anything I'm here to help."

James looked through the aisles stopping at a huge wall of many sizes, shapes and types of dildo's and other vibrating toys. As he looked intently he heard a voice behind him.

"Lots and lots of toys to chose from, here let me help you. Do you prefer big or small, fat or skinny, do you want it soft or firm?" Julie said.

"I, well I'm not sure," James said.

"Well think how big is your boyfriend and would you like the same size of go bigger or smaller?" Julie asked.

James thought hard about the size of his own cock before that wish took it away before saying, "he's about 6 1/2" and average around."

"Here you may like one of these," Julie said handing him 3 different ones.

James felt the texture of the 1st about 6 or so inches very pliable and soft, the 2nd was more like 7" but a bit skinnier with almost the same feel and pliability. Both of the 1st two were standard vibrators, the 3rd was about 5 1/2" a bit smaller than his was but a bit fatter also, it was also pliable but the last 2 1/2 or 3 inches plunged in and out as it vibrated. Not knowing which to pick he chose both the 6 inch and plunging models and after paying hurried back to his apartment with his new toys and wardrobe.

Finally home he lay on the bed sliding his new panties off and began playing with his new 6 inch dildo. As he slid it between his legs reaching his new pussy lips he felt a wonderful sensation come over his body. His body trembling and shaking feeling a sensation so new to him. He finally felt the need to feel it inside him as he pushed it in, expecting the wonderous feeling to continue his mood was broken as there was a quick burst of pain, not knowing what had happened he pulled out quickly. As he pulled it back out he noticed small spots of blood on it and realized that something similar happened when Mandy and he had sex for the 1st time and he had broken her hymen.

Laying back for a while as the pain went away the phone rang, as he looked he saw Mandy was calling.

"Hi Mands," he said as he answered.

"Hi babe how are you doing today, any better?" she asked.

"Well I think I came to the realization I have to live like this for a while! How was your day?" he said.

"You know 1st day is always a drag, so tell me about your day," Mandy asked.

"Well I found I have no clothes to fit this new body, so I went shopping today and got a bunch of things," he told her.

"Wow I need to see them can we video?" she asked.

"Sure why not," he said feeling weird but also wanting to show off his new things.

They hung up and James called her back on video.

"Hi babe, lets see you," Mandy said as she answered.

James stood in front of the camera showing off the new yellow sundress, the taking it off tried on all the other outfits for her to see, even showing off the new panties, bras, pantyhose and shoes.

"Wow I can't believe I'm dating a hot chick," Mandy said!

"So what did the saleslady say when you handed her a card in your name James?" Mandy asked.

"She didn't look at it, neither did the lady in the other store," he said.

"Other store what else did you buy?" she asked in wonderment.

"Um well I bought a couple of new things so I can feel what you feel, you know trying out my new equipment," he answered.

"You slut, let me see them," she said almost ordering him.

James showed her both new toys before saying, "when I tried this on, he held up the 6 inch one, I had pain and some bleeding."

"Holy shit you are a virgin, didn't think about that. Sorry does it feel better?" she said.

"It is now the pain didn't last long but it was a bit quick and intense though," he said.

"Hmm you know what you need to have the full experience of being a woman?" she said as he noticed a huge grin on her face.

"No Mands what is it I need?" he asked wondering what it could be.

"You need to find someone and get laid, see how guys treat girls sometimes, find someone like yourself," she told him.

"No that would be cheating on you, I can't do that," he protested.

"Think of it as not cheating but a free 3 month hall pass, I promise I will still be true to you still. Just do me a favor and don't get pregnant we don't need any kids." she said with a smile.

"But I mean I don't know how to pick up guys!" James said.

"Ok look 1st let's chose you a new name," Mandy said.

"I well, when I was at the store I told the salesgirl my name was Jamie," James said.

"Ok from now on you are Jamie. Well Jamie let's see think of a place there you would go to to pick up girls, now think what would a girl do to get your attention before you grew a pussy and well act like that and you catch a man. Think of yourself as a woman from now on call yourself Jamie in you mind, close your eyes and repeat after me. I am Jamie and I am one sexy girl, all the boys want me, want my pussy and lovely body." Mandy said.

"Mands come on, I mean what the hell," he said.

"Jamie you heard me say it, or maybe that last wish might be I don't know anything but changing you back," she said.

"Ok, ok. I am Jamie and I am one sexy girl, all the boys want me, want my pussy and lovely body," he repeated.

"Again, believe it, say it again," she said.

This time something seemed to come over him as he repeated loudly, "I am Jamie and I am one sexy girl, all the boys want me, want my pussy and lovely body." Without her speaking and feeling proud the words came out flowing easily, "I am Jamie and I am one sexy girl, all the boys want me, want my pussy and lovely body!"

"There's my girl now get rest and don't call me until you find a guy and lose your virginity," Mandy said.

"Goodbye Mands," he said as she hung up.

James, now feeling as Jamie looks in the mirror saying, "I am Jamie and I am one sexy girl, all the boys want me, want my pussy and lovely body. I am Jamie and I am one sexy girl, all the boys want me, want my pussy and lovely body. I am Jamie, damn it I am Jamie!"

A feeling of warm and relaxation overcame what once was him and transforms into a knowledge that he is in fact a she now. Throbbing between her legs as she undresses, lays in bed naked slowly running the vibrator up and down her pussy feeling the newfound woman inside her about to burst. Slowly she pushes it inside her the pain she once felt no longer there as she pretends it's a cock fucking her for the 1st time. For what seems like hours she tenderly rubs her clit, her eyes closed as she imagines an imaginary cock sliding in and out of her. Suddenly a new feeling comes over her as her entire body spasms while her pussy clamps down hard on the dildo filling her. As her body flails uncontrollably she could feel liquid escaping from her oozing out and finds she is unable to control herself as she screams, "Yes Yes Yes, Oh God Yes."

Exhausted from her massive orgasm Jamie curls up, still panting from the explosions that just occurred in her body holding the dildo tightly that was the cause of them, and rifts off to sleep dreaming of finding a boy as Mandy ordered her to do...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers