That was Always the Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim has a plan to get what he wants, whatever he want.
2.6k words
4.52
10.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I would like to thank Literotica user and editor Skye Kahoali'I for their help in editing this story. I am a new and amateur writer and without their time and effort, it would not have been possible to bring this story to you guys.

We continue the story where we had left it last time. Hope you guys will enjoy reading the same. Comments and feedback are welcome as always.

*****

The next day, Tiffany woke up in Jim's embrace. She was still naked, and he still held her as tightly as he had last night when they fell asleep. It took her some time to realize where she was and how she woke up to this. Last night had been crazy. There was...there was just no other word for it...crazy.

Tiffany was married, for god's sake, and right now she was sleeping naked in the arms of another man and enjoying every bit of his attention. Her thoughts went out to Ted, her husband. While Ted made her feel secure, Jim made her feel sexy and wanted. What had happened last night? Why did she do it? What was she going to do now? She moved his hand off her and sat up on the bed pondering these questions. She must have had too much to drink. No. It was her choice when she kissed him first. Yes, she kissed him; he didn't force himself on her. He had led her on, but she wanted to be led on. She wanted this for herself.

Last night was nothing like ever before. She had a smile plastered on her face like a young college girl who had been fucked for the first time. She loved every minute of it and wanted more. Everything about her life had changed in an instant. Her marriage was over in her mind. She didn't want to be tied down anymore. Ted would never be able to give her what she wanted...what she actually desired. She wanted the same freedom from her life that Jim had. She smiled to herself. She felt like a phoenix rising from her ashes... burning bright... hot... with no care for anyone or anything else.

She turned to see Jim was still fast asleep with a smile plastered on his face too. He looked so sweet and innocent. Yet he was the same guy who had fucked her senseless last night. He had taken her and bent her to his will. He ravished her, and she had enjoyed every fucking minute of it. She felt a tinge of wetness thinking about last night, about his cock and about being his bitch. Her smile widened. He had changed her life and turned it upside down, but he wasn't to blame. Deep down she knew she had wanted this all her adult life and now she was getting it. Her mind had already shut the chapter on Ted.

As she looked more at him sleeping naked, she knew how much she wanted to be fucked by him again...but her smile faltered. She did not want to be tied to him, either. She wanted her freedom and her choice to fuck anyone she wanted. She knew he was also never one to be tied up in a relationship. The woman who had woken up inside her wanted Jim for the sex and the fun, but not as a partner. She now understood the distinction. With only a twinge of regret she knew now that she had changed for life.

Instinctively, she bent to kiss him, first on the forehead, his lips, and then his neck. She bit and sucked on the side of his neck till it became red and gave him a hickey. She felt happy, proud even, just like a triumphant college girl who'd conquered the star quarterback. She had given him something to remember her by. She smiled again, she'd got what she needed, and he had a right to be the person he wanted to be, too. It wouldn't do well to linger on, or clutch at straws, and then be disappointed. On her new journey many would come, and she had to learn to let go...to be more like Jim...to not care and move on.

Tiffany stood up and went for a bath. As she stood in front of the mirror she saw herself. 'Not bad at all,' she thought, looking at her naked body. At 35 she still had maintained herself quite well. Her hands and legs were taut and toned. She touched herself on her luscious lips, slowly moving her finger downwards. It slid over a pink flushed cheek, dropping towards her slender neck. Then further, slowly downwards to her delicious tits. She could still feel some of his sticky cum, dried on her face and body. Her other hand rose to join her first as she lingered on her boobs. Moving around in slow spirals on her soft but firm mounds towards her perky pink nipples, she shuddered. She was proud of the fact that her boobs still stood out, defying gravity. Her nipples became erect and she became increasingly turned on.

Tiffany moved that first finger to a point between her breasts, then downwards on to her flat, toned stomach. She teased herself further, encircling her waist and touching her ass cheeks. Her finger finally came around to the front, brushing her thighs on the way to her pussy. Her perfect camel toe glistened in the light, still wet and sticky with his and her cum from the night before. Finally, she reached her clit. As she touched it she shuddered again, shocked with pleasure and took a deep breath. She smelled of sex, no, actually she reeked of sex and his cum like some cheap hooker. Far from being disgusted, it turned her on further. She put the finger in her pussy and slowly stroked herself as she thought about Jim and the night before. She felt her desire building and as she got wetter her other hand moved back to her nipples. She cupped and pinched her boob thinking about how Jim mauled them last night. She spread her legs a little wider and fingered herself faster. Her finger was nowhere near enough; she felt the need of something bigger... a cock... his cock. She put in another finger and began stroking herself with two fingers.

"Umm... Umm," she began to moan softly. With her thumb, she began rubbing her swollen clit and felt her orgasm building up quickly. She put in another finger and with three fingers inside her cunt she felt full. She stroked herself even faster as she approached her climax. She pinched at her nipple and pulled it. A wave of pleasure hit her as she fell into her climax.

"Aaanh! Aaaaaanh!" screamed Tiffany with her eyes closed enjoying her orgasm.

She lost her balance and put her hands on the basin to steady herself. As the orgasm subsided and her breathing fell back to normal, she looked back at her reflection. She looked into that smiling face, the mischievous twinkling eyes, and loved herself more than ever. She removed her hand from her pussy and sucked it hungrily. She loved to taste her own sex mixed with his cum.

"You are a fucking slut, you know that, right?" Tiffany told her reflection. "You are a fucking bitch... Woof...Woof!"

As she put her hand through her hair, she felt some of them stuck with more of his cum. She smiled and went into the shower. She turned on the hot water and let it hit her on her face.

Jim had been awake for a long time but had pretended to be asleep when Tiffany awoke. He had won. He'd had her, something he'd wanted since he first set eyes on her seven years ago. At first, he was too scared to try. He gained stature in the company to the point where he was her equal, where he could have her, yet he was also matured enough to not want to ruin her life, or so he thought. He could never get rid of his burning desire for her body, though. All the while he waited and waited. Three years ago, when the Mindy incident happened, he'd made sure she came to know about him. As expected she did and started keeping tabs on him. He had always wanted her; she was his prize, his catch, his girl. Even the entire courting of Chloe last evening was for Tiffany's benefit. He got her where he wanted and when the opportunity arose he grabbed her ass with both his hands.

He had won, but it had cost him dearly. He usually emerged unscathed and unattached, but not this time. He had won but lost himself. She too had lost. He was under no illusions that Tiffany would want to return to her old life. But he could not be a part of her new life. He did not want to be part of it, right? That was his rule. For the first time though, he was unsure of himself. He had lost. He liked her. More than liked her. He wanted more of her. However, he didn't love her. Love was not his cup of tea. And yet, he had always been disillusioned about that. Love was something he'd never wanted, but he wanted her. She was smart enough to know what she thought he wanted...smart enough to let him go, but was he strong enough...to let her go?

Things would happen at their own pace. For now, he knew he wanted more of her. He wasn't satisfied. Not yet. He stood up and went into the bathroom. He opened the curtain and saw her in the shower. She turned and looked at him with a smile on her face. He stared at her wet, naked body. If possible, she looked even more beautiful than last night.

He grinned and stepped into the shower. There was no need of any words between them. Nothing was spoken, everything was understood. He took her into his embrace. He kissed her fiercely, and she kissed him back passionately. He felt the water flow freely between their bodies. He pressed into her hard, squashing her wet tits onto his strong chest. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and lifted her. She locked her hands behind his neck and pulled his face into hers. They both were trying to touch as much of each other as possible. They weren't slow or gentle but rough and animalistic. They were primals, wanting nothing except each other's bodies. He spread her ass as he lifted her completely and pushed her onto his cock. As her entrance found his cock she locked her legs behind his back. He pushed his cock deep inside her in a single thrust and she screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh Jim! Fuck me! Fuck your little bitch!" Tiffany said as he began pulling her up. She squeezed his cock tighter and he shuddered with pleasure. She was still kissing him hard while going up and down on his shaft. He lost his balance and leaned forward. He pushed both of them to the wall. Her back hit the wall and he steadied himself with his hands. She still clung onto him pulling him in. Using the wall as leverage he began pumping into her again. Faster and rougher still.

"Umm... umm..." moaned Tiffany she felt her orgasm building up. "Give it to me Jim. I want to feel you inside me."

He slowed down. His strokes became deeper as he pushed all the way inside her. Each stroke was stronger than the one before and penetrated new depths of her womanhood. She began grunting with each stroke.

"Ungh... ungh...ungh...oh fuuuuuckkkk... I'm cumming!" she cried.

She felt her peak surging up in her. With the next stroke, she climaxed strongly, feeling her orgasm rock her body.

"Aaaaaiiieeeeee!!" Tiffany screamed, clinging and hunching into Jim.

At the same instant, Jim pushed in hard, deeper than before and shot an almost endless load as he climbed and fell from his cliff, too. She felt string after string of his seed inside her, mixing with her juices. He too, slumped and both of them slid to the floor. Both of them were panting, trying to steady their breathing and enjoy their bliss. She nuzzled his ears lightly and whispered,

"That was the best morning fuck I've ever had! Thank you!"

"The pleasure was all mine," he replied, kissing her deeply.

They got up and finished their bath together. They behaved like carefree college kids having fun. There was lots of touching, bathing each other, kissing and fooling around. Once they were done and got out, Jim offered to get her some of her clothes from her room. He dressed quickly and Tiffany handed him the key-card to her room, leaning in for another bold kiss. Jim barely made it out to bring her some clothes.

He returned shortly, and handed over the bright sundress, lacy underwear, and strappy sandals he'd picked. Then he sat on a chair in front of her to watch her change.

She smiled, "I thought men liked to watch women strip and not the other way around."

He just grinned and replied he was good either way.

After she got ready, she saw him holding her underwear from the previous night with a mischievous smile on his face. "I'm keeping this as a token for last night. This is my trophy."

She smiled. When Jim had gone to get her clothes, she'd ordered breakfast. When it came, they both silently ate. Tiffany was feeling a little gloomy at the inevitable parting, soon to come. Jim remained silent too. After a while, she ventured to speak,

"So, this is it then. I know all good things come to an end, but I wish this could last longer. I haven't felt so amazing in a very long time. I know it ends here. You can go back to fucking your interns. I promise never to bring this up again."

"You are my girl too," he said with a smile. He spoke with love, affection even, but also with dominance. As their stare-down continued, a thought began to grow in her mind, 'Yes, she knew she was his girl now. That was one of her identities.' She stared into his eyes but could not read him.

"It is true that all good things must come to an end but why don't we let this continue for now," he said. "I'll see you here tonight!"

It was a command not a question. That surprised her. He grinned. Well, she had no doubt that she would be here but wasn't going to give in so easily.

"You presume too much. What if I don't wish to come over?"

"Oh, you will. I have no doubt. I told you, that you are my girl now. You must know by now that you have no say in this matter. I won't force you, but I don't think you will be able to resist."

She tittered and laughed. Of course, he was right. He was nervous, he wasn't sure the way he talked with his other girls would work with Tiffany. He was, however, trying not to sound nervous or desperate, but he wanted her back. He wasn't done with her, not by a long stretch. She was different. Both of them could do so many things together. He could share so many of his pleasures with her.

"Let's make things interesting." Jim added. "If you come over, there will be a special gift waiting for you. A gift I think you'll enjoy as much as I do."

"Woof... Woof..." She responded like she was his girl forever.

To be continued...