That was Always the Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the dashboard, she selected the time as fifteen minutes and the level as rough and tough. She started pedaling and felt the vibrations begin in her pussy. The first time this happened she had gasped, now she was used to it. The faster she pedaled the stronger the egg vibrated. She loved the humming in her pussy and she knew that soon she would cum. If she slowed down or stopped the vibrations would slow and stop too. So, if she wanted to have an orgasm, she needed to maintain her speed.

The suction discs on her boobs and clit were also an incentive to keep pedaling hard. If she stopped or slowed down, they would activate and immediately begin pulling on her nipples and clit. Within a few seconds the pain would start to become unbearable. The one on her clit also gave her an electric shock if she stopped, and would keep giving her shocks until she reached her previous speed. Then the discs would stop pulling at her and she could resume cycling.

She started pedalling slowly but as the vibrations made her hornier, she picked up her pace. When she was still new to the vibra-cycle she couldn't maintain her speed and the vibrator would stop, leaving her frustrated. Her nipples would be swollen, and her clit zapped many times before she could give herself even one orgasm. Sometimes, she would spend an entire hour with no orgasm but swollen nipples and a shocked sensitive clit. Her Master loved her swollen nipples and would spend hours either sucking on them or whipping them till she came due to the sheer pain. She had gotten better at it, and now she got at least one, but mostly two orgasms during her ride. As the vibrations got higher, she began moaning.

"Ummm....um...ummmm." She needed to keep her head focused as she could not afford to slow down. She cycled her legs and feet faster. She was closing in on her first orgasm and pedaled faster, frantically even, now so near to cumming. She knew one mistake would doom all her efforts. She closed her eyes and saw her Master's excited smirking face. That was enough to send her over the edge.

"This one is for you Master! Your dirty slut loves you so much.... Aaaaiiiieeeee... fuuuuckkkk!" she screamed as she came. Her body slumped, and her head dropped on the dashboard.

As she came, she stopped pedaling. Immediately a pain shot through both her nipples as if someone was sucking at them really hard. A jolt went through her body as she got tazed on her clit. Through her afterglow and with tired sweaty legs, she began pedaling again slowly. Immediately the pain in her niples eased. She was tired, sweating but she knew she could go on. This time she promised herself she'd complete the cycle and cum only at end of the fifteen minutes. She cycled on and on, the vibrations building up slowly but steadily pushing her towards another orgasm. She leaned forward and increased her speed.

Near the end of the exercise time she shuddered with pleasure as another orgasm racked her tired body. She stopped pedalling and a pain shot through both her nipples and her clit, but she didn't pedal to ease the torments. The pain enhanced and elongated her orgasm. She enjoyed every second of her climax. In a few seconds as the timer ended the machine stopped. She slumped on the dashboard face forward and panted desperately trying to steady her breathing.

After a few minutes she got down from the vibra-cycle and steadied herself on her feet. She squatted a little and removed the dripping egg from her pussy. She brought it to her mouth and licked it clean of her own juices. She licked it properly, in long slow stokes of her tongue until it shone and set it aside to dry. She had made a mess on the seat and she licked that clean too. Finally, she licked clean the few drops which had fallen on the floor when she had removed her vibrator.

Another important lesson her Master had taught her. She was responsible for cleaning up any mess she made...be it on an equipment or a piece of furniture, she needed to keep it clean. She knew it was her job to lick his cock clean after he fucked her dirty asshole, even if she did not like the taste.

She decided to go take a bath. Her Master would be home soon, and she needed to be ready and presentable. She removed her bra and went to her bathroom on the first floor near her bedroom. On the way she passed her Master's bedroom. It was off-limits for her unless he took her inside. It was an amazing room, with a much larger bed and all the comforts her Master deserved. Her own bed was quite small and her room very basic. Of course, it wasn't as if she was complaining. He gave her more than she deserved, she knew that, and she was very grateful.

She remembered that it was Friday, her self-grooming day. She then took out a razor, her two creams she mixed to get the level of protection and soothing she liked, and the in-bath moisturizer for after she'd shaved. Opening the glass doors, she reached in and turned the control to the setting she used for bathing. She blinked, remembering what had to end every shower. She entered into the shower.

As the hot water hit her naked body it eased some pain in her nipples. She washed her hair thoroughly and soaped her body clean, paying special attention to her ass and pussy. After she finished conditioning her hair and rinsing, she reached out to the counter for her shaving things and shaved her body clean. Her hands, forearms, elbows, shoulders, armpits, legs, calves, and thighs. Then she carefully removed stray hair from over her pussy lips and small hair from her asshole. She stopped only when she was satisfied that there was no stray hair or stubble on her body.

After she had moisturized, smelling like the shea butter infused lotion she waited for the requisite sixty seconds, then turned on the shower again. Only the cold water this time and it hit her with an icy jolt that made her gasp. Master had told her she must end all her baths this way to close her pores and re-stimulate her circulation. She stood under the chilly stream for sixty more seconds, then made sure the residue from the lotion had washed away before shutting the water off.

Her Master never bathed her but sometimes asked her to bathe him. She loved to bathe him and did it with love and care. Many of these times when they were both wet, he would fuck her. She loved doing these small daily things for him. After all, her Master did not ask much of her. She didn't even have to answer the door or the phone for him. She was never supposed to open the door or talk to anyone even over the phone. She missed talking to other people, but her Master strictly forbade her. She sometimes wondered if the neighbors knew that she lived in the house. The curtains were always drawn, and no one ever came home. No delivery men, or the postman or any of the neighbours would ever ring when he wasn't home. Even when he was home, he never ever allowed them inside. She did miss seeing or meeting other people, but she loved her Master and seeing him was what she needed.

She stepped out of the shower shivering and dried herself with a towel. She went to her closet to select something special to wear for her Master's homecoming. He had been away for three days. She had been away from him for three days. She shuddered at the thought. She knew the perfect thing that would please her Master. As she was getting her underwear her hand touched a frame lying facedown in her drawer. She had all but forgotten it. She didn't know why she even kept it.

In spite of herself, she removed the frame and looked at it. It was a family photo...her family photo. Her parents and two sisters standing around hugging her. They had taken it on one of her birthdays before she had met Master. Everyone was so happy in the picture. She hadn't seen any of them for about three years now. When she came to move in with her Master, he had asked her to break all ties with her family. She did so, willingly. Anything for him.

She met her parents at a cafe and told them she had found herself a new home. That it was good bye. They had tried to stop her and find out more about her plans, but she had stonewalled all their efforts. She was happy with her new life and requested them to never see or call her again. As she saw the photo, she realized she missed them only a little. She never regretted her decision, though. They would never understand her the way Master did. She thought about throwing the framed photograph away, but then put it back in the drawer. The thought that she might have to go away from her Master and live her old life with her family had never entered her darkest nightmare. She shuddered.

She had some time before she needed to get ready for her Master and thought of preparing a quick snack for herself. Naked, she went into the kitchen opened the fridge and stared inside. It had taken some time getting used to being comfortable roaming around naked but now she was so used to being nude that she felt uncomfortable wearing clothes. This was a good thing because there weren't any normal clothes or even shoes for her in the house. She didn't need any. Her cupboard was only full of bras, thongs or other sexual outfits which her Master asked her to wear when they were roleplaying. She didn't even remember the last time she'd worn a regular T-shirt or pants.

She took out some milk, fruits and two eggs. She quickly made some scrambled eggs for herself and cut up the fruits. She was a good cook. In the last three years she had improved a lot. Many times, she cooked for her Master when he asked her to. She kept learning new dishes, waiting and hoping her Master would ask her to cook for him. When he did ask her, she pulled out all the stops and put in her best efforts to make her dishes perfect for him.

Most of the days, however, her Master cooked for himself and ate at his own time. She quickly got used to the fact that she should not wait for him or expect him to have his meals with her. She tried her best to have her meals at his times, so she could sit near him. Sometimes he acknowledged her presence and talked to her. Sometimes if he was not in a great mood, he would stand up and walk away to have his food in peace. She would be distraught, but she had learned through thorough punishments, not to follow him when he wanted to be left alone.

She ate her fruits and the eggs. She then poured the milk into a saucer which she placed on the floor. She then knelt down and started licking the milk just like a cat. Initially, when her Master asked her to sip milk directly from a saucer, she had shot him a quizzical look. All he said was that he liked looking at her when she sipped the milk like a cat. He petted her and caressed her hair. Pleased with herself, she would always sip her milk from a saucer when she ate with him. Soon she got into a habit of drinking milk this way even when he was not around. She liked sipping her milk this way imagining him watch her and smiling and caressing her. Sometimes, her Master even cooked for her.

He would make her sit on her knees on the floor next to him. He would put a plate on the floor in front of her. He would sit next to her on the table and eat as she patiently waited. He would give her scraps from his plate. They might be bones with little meat on them or bits of bread. If he had ordered pizzas, he would give her the ends. He would put the beans and vegetables he did not want on to her plate and let her eat those. He even petted her head as she ate. At such times, he had taught her not to eat with her hands but directly from the plate with her mouth. She even licked her plate clean and shiny.

He would compliment her on such occasions and let her curl up in his lap as he sat on his comfortable sofa and gave her belly rubs. He would tickle her till she laughed and laughed more and then he would finger her wet pussy to a beautiful orgasm to her satisfaction. Sometimes if he were in a great mood, he would turn her around and fuck her doggy style in her ass, making her feel like his loved pet.

After finishing the breakfast, she went back to her room and got out her makeup. She turned on her lighted mirror, and focused her efforts to get each of the elements correct. She started with her skin, putting on a clear moisturizer and primer to turn her skin almost translucent. After that, she went to work on her eyes, starting with her brows which she tapered and curved to frame her eyes. Under them, she blended a dark red shadow into a deeper brown in her eyelid creases and batted her pretty eyelashes at herself. She then applied black liquid eye liner into wings that nearly touched her eyebrows to really make her eyes seductive. Mascara went on those lashes next, three coats to give them their fullest bloom and curvature.

Finally, she put on a crimson red lipstick and pouted her sexy lips to ensure she had her look down right. Unsatisfied with the single color, she highlighted her lower lip with a much lighter pink shade to give her lips more body. She took out a darker, almost black lipstick and applied it under the tip of her nose, making a small triangular button-like shadow. She took her black eye liner and made three long cat's whiskers on her cheeks. Each of them started near her nose and curved out over her freckled cheeks.

She tied her hair in a pony tail, her Master's favorite hairstyle but also put on an orange-red hairband. It had two cat ears. To complete her look as a cat she wore special underwear. It was orange with red stripes and had a bushy cat tail of the same color coming out from behind. The tail was connected to a slender cylindrical butt-plug inside the panty. As she slipped it on, she squatted down to insert the butt plug in her asshole. Slowly, she pushed it in and as it went in completely, she felt quite full. Her cupboard was full of butt-plugs of various sizes and shapes. Most of her roleplay dresses had butt plugs in their panties. Her Master liked seeing her wear butt plugs and they helped keep her dirty asshole clean, too.

She had now gotten so used to it that she felt empty without one. Master called her butt-plugs, her baes. She stood up, swayed her ass seductively, then giggled as she watched her tail flick back and forth. She put her hand on her hip and thrust it out to one side. She clenched on the butt plug which had a mechanism to move the tail just like a cat everytime she clenched it. In the mirror, she saw a perfect sexy pussycat with a waving bushy tail. She pouted her lips, as if to kiss her own reflection in the mirror. She knew Master would not be able to resist this getup. She got wetter in anticipation of the fucking her Master would give her.

This was her Master's favorite look for her. As she walked downstairs to the sitting room, she hoped that it would be enough. She needed Master's attention today and if she didn't get it, she would try to be happy, but she knew her tears might come. She needed to be fucked and fucked thoroughly. She had waited three whole days for her Master to return and take her; she needed his cock today. She would be on her best behavior. She would follow him around if he walked, cuddle him if he slept and sleep on his lap if he sat. She would make sure he was happy enough to fuck her. She thought of giving him a hint. She grabbed a flogger from the playroom and came into the entrance hall.

She heard his taxi enter the gate and the crunch of gravel near the door as the taxi stopped. She ran to the entrance hall and knelt down. Then she put the flogger in her mouth and held it with her teeth. With her hands she stretched herself backwards to grab her heels with her fingers. This would have been impossible for anyone not doing yoga, but she managed to hold her heels and gracefully arch her entire body. The stretch resulted in her naked titties popping out magnificently with her nipples staring up at the eye level. She clenched the plug tightly to make the tail move seductively. It was a perfect setup and she hoped that he would love it. She would do anything for his attention today...anything he wanted. As she heard the key turn in the lock and the taxi depart, she waited nervously.

------------------------------------------------

On that day she had no need to be bothered so much. As Jim entered the door and locked it behind him, he had only one intention. As his eyes fell on the girl awaiting him in the pussy cat costume, all he wanted to do was fuck his slut...his pretty slut...his pet.... His 'Mindy'.

To be continued...


12