All Comments on 'That was Always the Plan Ch. 06'

by ThegameofFuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LunaScarletLunaScarletalmost 4 years ago
Ugh

Jim is such an asshole... I enjoyed the previous chapter up until the end, when we peek into his private life and we find that he's nothing but a player with no redeeming qualities... He basically alienated the girl from everything she knew but doesn't even cherish her submission!

I'm curious to see how the next chapters play out, it would be interesting if Ginger found out about the other girls, not sure how she would react! Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
These types of stories man

Maybe there are some girls who enjoy being treated like dogs, but I somehow doubt anyone wants to live their life like that 24/7, their only purpose In life to please their “master”. Also, how do they stay toned if they’re forced to crawl, sit still and wait all day? And what happens when they age out of their youth in a relationship that is so unequal and all about pleasing a man?

I don’t even understand the appeal of stories like this but it takes all kinds I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To each their own

To each their own. This is for the other two comments before mine. I read this story trying to understand this pet fantasy. I still don't but just because it's not my fetish doesn't mean the story isn't good.

The whole concept of being owned just make me want to punch the "master" in the face but hey, author did state the girl wanted it, begged for it even. So of course it is an unequal relationship. Also, it's fantasy peeps. If it doesn't tickle your sexy bones, then hop to the next story.

LunaScarletLunaScarletalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous #2 I never said the story wasn't good, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters, but their dynamic isn't what a true D/S relationship is supposed to be. It's very clear that she's completely submissive to him and gave up her name, her family and everything to become His. However, I doubt she's aware he's fooling around with other women and it's what makes me think he's an ass.

He knowingly alienated her from everything and feeds on her dependence but doesn't show her the same respect. To him, she's just another toy to play with. Maybe it will be revealed that him being with other women is part of their relationship, but as it is now, it's a dick move on his part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThegameofFuck@ThegameofFuck
I write to express but I hope I can impress too. A newbie here and learning the tricks of the trade.